Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World

Go down 
+5
FallenSanity
zeru
Teria
K
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime19/08/14, 08:19 pm

"Yeah... Sure I need to rest... See you whenever James" She answered. "Bye bye" With that Lauren ended the call, putting her phone on silent before placing it on the side table. She sunk into her bed, closing her eyes, falling asleep swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 01:21 am

Urthus heard the computer come back online and he let out a cry of relief. "Yes! Fucking yes! Z, whatever you did, make sure it never happens again!" He called out and he tried making his way out from the nest of cables. Tape, glue, fucking weld whatever cable you just put back so it never happens again!" He said, scrambling to his feet to check the computer and type commands, running a diagnostic to make sure nothing was lost. "Lock the hatch with concrete, steel, fucking demonic runes if you have to I do not want this happening again!"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 01:24 am

"already done and just got word they finished the renovations up in new york so we can start packing whenever we're ready"I said sa i sat down on the couch and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 01:27 am

"Renovations? What renovations? And where the fuck are our neighbors!" He practically shouts, still trying to figure out the damage on the hardware.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 01:29 am

"don't you remember we bought an old subway station and paid to have it fixed up and as for the neighbors some small block party or something" He said as he put his feet up and rested them on the arm rest.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 02:23 am

"No I don't remember otherwise I wouldn't have asked!" Urthus snapped from the computer room.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 03:17 am

"I told you about it when i mentioned the new parts that were coming in and we'd have more room there for equipment and such so we'd be able to get more data faster and easier"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 10:23 am

ter the call ended, James heard a noise upstairs and went up there to find Chris, already awake and moving about her room. She stared at him, as if he were a guy in a mask that she knew and was trying to see past the mask. "James?" she asked, and her friend held his hands up, a look of desperation on his face. "It's me Chris," he said. "I should......probably explain myself." And he did. For the next few minutes, he explained what had happened with Kat and the explosion, how Gestalt (who was also speaking up, much to Chris' shock) had bonded to James.

"Okay, let me get this straight," she said finally, a bottle of water before her at the table they both sat at. "An alien lands on your car, kills Kat in the landing and maims you, bonds to you......and you're on good terms with it?" With a grimace, James said "Not exactly. Think of it more as......we're stuck together, so no sense biting its head off forever." "But you're going to get rid of it, right?" she asked him. Again,he grimaced, though there was also a bitter smile. "Can't. It's bonded to me, and keeping me alive to boot. One lung was crushed and beyond repair, so it's formed a replacement. Damage to my eyes, spine and nerves. I'd be paralyzed without it. Plus there's some organ damage, and I'd die without it keeping me alive."

Giving her a level look, James said "I'm on life support, Chris. Gestalt and I may not have gotten off to the best of starts but there's no helping it now, the situation we're in. It needed a host, and I needed to live. Everyone wins." Chris however, did not look content with the words,
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 11:54 am

The two soldiers went through the tunnel, flashlights on; scanning every corner for the guy they nicknamed darkness. "Hey do you think they will put it on the news," the first one said, getting a little bored.

"Well it depends if they want to talk about the revenant and a man blowing ships up with massive orbs," the second said back to the other guy, getting tired himself they turned a corner where they found a puddle of wet blood. "Shit, you think this might be the guy" He said turning to his partner who was gone. "Hey where did you go?" 

"Right here" dark landed on the solider, sending straight to the ground, on top he let his demon arm appear and charge right into his chest, ripping the heart out and absorbing his victims soul, he sat back down in the puddle of blood and started to tap the ground before dragging the other solider closer with the surrounding darkness he went to take his soul. "You should have been quieter, you could’ve woke Marcus up" he laughed out before letting his pet do the rest 
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime21/08/14, 02:35 pm

"Look Chris, flash me the look if disapproval all you want," James said, his tone gentle despite the words. It was probably the same tone a bomb disposal operative used when their hands were in the wires. "But the fact is, there's not much that can be done, and I can't say I want anything to be done. I mean look at me--I'm a fucking superhero!" Her look though, was still troubled and she said gently "And how long before someone gets hurt?"

It wasn't an idea James liked to entertain really, but he blanched at her words as the thoughts crept in. Chris continued, reaching over to place her hand on his own. "I'm not saying you'd ever hurt civilians James, but let's face it you're not the most responsible of people, and your fighting skills still suck. Is being a hero worth it if people pay for your screw-ups?"

He was quite for a moment, then said "That's.....kinda why I wanted to tell you Chris. I need help, if not out in the world when I'm, you know...." he gestured vaguely at himself, "then I need help refining myself. Training, getting better. The first couple of times I nearly got my ass handed to me in a fight. That can't happen anymore."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime23/08/14, 08:36 pm

((Kristen))

I walked through the streets of New York, knowing that somewhere behind me was a fully trained Black Fox Special Operations operator, armed of course. Though I didn't care, they always had someone watching me. They liked knowing that I was safe. I passed a store selling TVs, and on the news they were discussing a murder that they thought was connected to some others and another that had happened in France. It interested me; not the actual murders, the person commiting them obviously had something in mind if they were all connected, and to not get caught they were obviously good at it. They might even enjoy it. I'd have liked to meet them. It'd be an interesting conversation, if I was allowed too. If Black Fox got involved with it though, I'd probably just be there to kill them. It was sad, I'd like to have the chance to talk to a human who killed other humans.

I'd stopped watching the news and started walking before I'd realised it, and I was now half way down the street.
"I want a guitar." I said, apparently to nobody in particular.
"Are you sure?" Asked my follower, I nodded in response and he handed me a purse, "Go on then," He said, "You have five minutes." I smiled as I thanked him, technically he was allowed to tell me no, but he hadn't done that before. I could tell by the rise in his pulse that he was scared. I didn't know why, I liked them. They'd always been kind to me.

I walked into the music shop, glancing around at the instruments. Pianos, drum sets, guitars, basses, violins, they had every type of instument. I strummed one of the display guitars, thinking about music I'd listened too. Guitars were nice, but I'd decided I didn't want one. Maybe a violin would be better? Frowning, I picked up a violin and checked the price. It was expensive, though I didn't doubt the purse I was given had enough money. I put the violin on the counter, smiling at the shop keeper. He rang up the item and I handed over the money. I now owned a violin.

"I want to go somewhere else." I said to my guard after I'd walked out, a violin case under my arm. If he was surprised I'd bought something other than a guitar, he didn't show it.
"Where?"
"Choose for me." I answered, "Somewhere less busy. It stinks here."

Last edited by Kristy Kreme on 23/08/14, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime23/08/14, 11:28 pm

Chris was silent for again for a moment, then rested her elbows on the table, her chin in her hands as she thought it over. For a few seconds anyway, before she grinned and said "Alright then, let's get started. We'll need a place to do this though, can't be here or even at the gym......I heard the manager say he'd have to close it for a bit while a health inspector checks for more snakes or shit."

Grunting, James could only smile in thanks, then said "We should probably get Amy in on this as well. She'll find out anyway." Chris gave him a worried glance, but shrugged and said "Yeah, might as well. But we still need a place." James thought it over, then said "Leave that to me. But first......I need to step out." He got up, and Chris followed asking "What do you mean step out?" James stopped, then faced her, saying "I need to find someone from earlier, make sure they're okay." And maybe beat their ass in a little fork nearly blowing my cover, he thought.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:06 am

It didn't take them long to get a car to me. It felt nice, knowing they cared like that. They'd driven around for a while, while I'd stared out of the window at the people passing by, at the signs, the shops, looking for anything to catch my eye. Nothing did, though something definitely caught my nose. It smelled like a person, but it was... different. It was also quite far away, but I could probably get to it.
"Go left up here." I said to the driver, he looked a little concerned, but didn't speak up. Instead he went left at the next turn.

It went like this for a while, the smell gradually getting stronger, unless I'd made a mistake, and then it got fainter. "Stop!" I shouted, almost excited as I jumped out of the car before it had even stopped fully. I looked up and down the street, sniffing the air as I turned my head each way. I ran in the direction where the smell was strongest, and tried to identify the source. My guards on the other hand, were struggling to keep up with me, obviously afraid I'd hurt myself.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:13 am

"Uhm......okay, but just don't do anything stupid, would you?" Chris asked James. She didn't want him to leave, but then again if this was related to the super-hero thing he wanted to do, it was probably best he get to it. That and it wasn't like she could stop him. Grinning back at her, James said "When have I ever........wait, don't answer that. I'll call okay?" And with that, he left the house and started walking down the street, looking for a private place to change. There was a girl down the street, my age maybe, and she looked.....like a person on a mission, searching for something, running down the street actually.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:18 am

I stopped, there was a boy down the street and that seemed to be where the smell was coming from. I stared at him for a few seconds, trying to make sense of what I could smell. It was unlike anything I'd ever smelled before. It wasn't... it wasn't something I'd smelled on a human before. I took a few tentative steps towards him and paused again. Uncertainty wasn't something I liked. It scared me; not being sure of something, though I was sure that I'd been taught how to protect myself, and my guards shouldn't be too far away, so I walked over.

I stood in front of him, still trying to work out the smell as I stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:20 am

"Uh.....hi?" James asked nervously as the girl came to a stop in front of him, just standing there without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:25 am

"Hello." I said, not taking my eyes off of him. I still had no idea what the smell was, and the more I tried, the more frustrating it became. "Who are you?" I asked him, narrowing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:26 am

"Uhm.....I'm James," James said. "Why, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:27 am

"I'm Kristen," I answered, tilting my head. "You smell strange," I added, "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:33 am

"Haven't had a chance to take a shower?" I suggested casually. "So.....what brings you here,p Kristen?" As he talked, he glanced over the girl, appraising her without coming off as creepy. She was a cute girl, pale skin that did not come off as unhealthy, dark hair that just seemed to flow freely around her head. Her eyes were dark, or were they red?he couldn't quite tell. Small lines around her mouth showed she smiled a lot, or laughed.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:46 am

"I could smell you." I stated without thinking.
Damn it. I mentally chastised myself, You were told not to say things like that to other people. I could hear my dad telling me years ago.
"I mean I was just driving around and I wanted to talk to someone." I corrected myself. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 12:54 am

She could smell me? I know I need a shower but it's not that bad......is it? "So you were driving around and decided to talk to a random guy?" James asked. "I'm just on my way to meet someone."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:08 am

"I wanted to-" I caught myself this time, I was about to say 'I wanted to find out about that smell', instead, I said "Yes." I paused, thinking whether it'd be more convincing to give a reason, "I don't talk to many other people."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:09 am

"Really?" James asked, though in truth he needed to get moving. The faster he found Shadow, the less likely it would be he sent a snake out. "Maybe you should try more often?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:11 am

"I don't get many chances. My dad's scared I'll get hurt." I could smell that my guards were closer now, and added "My-" I paused, unsure of what my guards actually were, "-Caretakers are on their way now."
"You're... anxious? Why?" I asked, hearing his pulse increasing.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:14 am

=several hours later=

"hey urthus i just got word out equipments already landed and is ready to be hauled in" I said as i leaned back and enjoying the first class seat.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:15 am

"Oh, I just......" James paused. Well it wasn't like he could tell her he needed to find a place to change. So he went with something easier, and more believable. "I kinda have trouble talking to cute girls," he said, thankful Chris wasn't there otherwise she'd have torn him a new one.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:18 am

Cute... I thought, running the word through my head; I'd never heard them said before in my life. "What's cute?" I asked, my confusion obvious.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:20 am

James blinked, and said "You don't know?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:21 am

"I-" I paused, trying to remember ever seeing or hearing the word 'cute', though I was certain I'd never heard it. "-No - I don't- -know."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:23 am

"Oh.....well, it's another way of saying attractive, pretty, beautiful," James said, though he made sure his tone was more of one reading a book and not a guy trying to hit on a girl.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:26 am

"I- I'm a cute girl?" I asked, it confused me. Why was I cute? Why did nobody else ever say I'm cute? "My caretakers are here." I said, the smells hitting me all of a sudden. I shook the thoughts off and smiled, as one ran up and grabbed my shoulder, panting.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:30 am

Taking a step back, James looked at one of the caretakers, the one that had grabbed her and was panting for breathe. "Well yeah......you look cute at least. And it's a compliment, just so you know, a good thing to be called." Now though, he was wondering if the conversation was over.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:32 am

"It's not time to go back yet, is it?" I asked them, turning my head to face them.
"We have to, you're not allowed to go off like that." He said, his breathing starting to slow, and turned over to look at James "Who's this?" He asked, seemingly to either me or his partner.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:37 am

"I'm just walking man," I said to the guy. "Hope I'm not causing trouble."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:39 am

"Take her to the car." He said to his partner, who moved to grab me and walk me away.
"I'm staying." I answered, turning my head towards him sharply, causing him to visibly flinch and half-reach to a tazer. He calmed himself before he drew it though.
"All right, I'm sorry. You can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:41 am

When James saw the taser, he took a step back and asked "Uh....wow, okay that's a taser. Is this the part where I run for my life?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:46 am

"No, it's fine." He said, recognising the danger of the situation, "We need to go." He said to his partner, who looked at me.
"Come on, we're leaving."
"Fine," I answered, looking at James, "Bye."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:48 am

"Bye," I said, watching them walk away before I started moving once more.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:51 am

I got in the car without any other words, thinking with annoyance that I'd never found out about the smell. One of the guards got in the back of the car with me, and they only did that when I should expect a lecture on why I shouldn't do that. I sighed and stared out of the window with an unenthusiastic face.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 01:57 am

After finding a decent spot, out of sight of any onlookers, James changed again and got moving, already using a tendril to haul himself up to a roof and start running. He was relying on Gestalt to guide him to shadow.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 02:39 am

I sat in silence for the whole journey, and so did my guards. This was an unpleasant feeling, but I wasn't sure what it was, despite having felt it before. Once we reached my home, they took me out and met with the security team in charge of my home. It was styled like a home, though it was probably more secure than any prison. I walked in and went straight to my room, ignoring the corridor guards as I passed them.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 03:09 am

Smooth Jazz. Sitting in a bar listening to smooth jazz. Some live band I've never heard of. Playing this, relaxing piano and drums with some complimentary trumpet. I sat leisurely at the bar sipping some alcoholic drink I didn't know the name of. The whole scene at the bar was pretty laid back. Men sat in their suits and ties, either in chairs or against bar. No one was making much noise. Everyone was here to escape from the outside world. We all pushed in that heavy wooden door to come in here. It almost seemed unreal.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 04:09 am

So dark, hows the healing going. well I fixed up about 3 of the bullet holes and still have the other 3 to go. moter controls? you should be able to walk and talk in about 30 to an hour. roger that, any problems. well had to move you about 3 times kill 2 dum nuts and replace you back to our original area. well that seemed fun, you know the 6 years we went  into hiding, I didn't think nanotechnology would get so cool. yea human, about that. "Nah, be quiet its only like 2021 or 2022 and yet they have all these machines and that, You think the war ended while we were hiding." yea most likely human. 
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 05:17 am

It wasn't that long for James to get to the subway entrance, and he was thankful that the street it was in was empty. Going down the stairs, he activated the cloak at the bottom and Gestalt also activated the night vision filter, cutting through the swath of darkness like it was nothing. But James wasn't going in unarmed, and already formed a blade from one arm as he walked, before calling out "Shadow!"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 05:22 am

Marcus could here his 'nickname' being echoed though the subway and he got up slowly. Human you shouldn't be walking. He going to draw all those bastards looking for me over to him, I got to move. alright Just follow the blood trail you left behide. thanks. he limped all the way though the subway where dark pinpointed the voice before risking a call. "Look for the dry blood on the ground mate." he called hoping for it to echo to him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 05:35 am

James heard an almost distant, echoing sound that was the voice of Shadow. Then there was an almost glistening substance on the ground, a trail that he realized was blood.

Analyzing sound. It's our friend, Gestalt said. He wants us to follow the blood.

See, what kind of sane person follows a trail of blood? Jason asked the machine, even though he himself was following it now.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 05:39 am

Human, mask. Oh yes thank you. He lifted his hand to his face while letting a orb of darkness merge into is palm before lightly smacking his face to let the darkness converge over his face. He continued limping and started to hear voices that weren't to friendly. "gotta hurry up" he said to himself as he turned a corner he went down before while he was bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 05:57 am

The subway was pitch black, and despite James, devoid of any person. A few rats scurried about though, but he ignored them. "Calling Demonic Murder Shadow Guy, come in Shadow Guy!" James called out.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime24/08/14, 06:02 am

That voice was right around the corner and as he turned the corner he laughed. "Now that is a funny name" he said laughing a little more before the pain started to settle in. "arr how are you Rev or James which one do you like, anyhow we have to move somewhere quieter as I've been hunted for the past while and you calling out is going to attract them." he said running towards Rev so he could go past him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next