Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

High Fantasy RP Thread

Go down 
+8
N
FallenSanity
The White Wolf
Felix
Razgriz
Janitor
Teria
K
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 08:48 pm

"Orc slavers.......here, in human territory?" Marcus said, somewhat disbelieving. It wasn't unheard of, simply uncommon.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 08:53 pm

"Well yeah they followed me all of the way from their lands... Being a noble elf slave was quite a bit of pride to my masters." Till of course she escaped and caused all manner of chaos. No one could expect someone with her mind to remain a prison for ever, no one would ever want to remain a slave for ever. "I... I'm free now."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 09:00 pm

"So far," Marcus said. "Now you need to elude them....wait a moment, a Noble? You're a Noble Elf?"
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 09:02 pm

She froze, panicking wondering if she could get off of the horse and escape. But trapped between him and Orc slavers she wouldn't have stood much of a chance. "Yes sir of the house Selphie." Taionia admitted reluctantly, hoping that he wouldn't use that as some form of leverage.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 09:06 pm

"Well now you're definitely staying away from them," he muttered. "Orcs owning a noble elf as a slave? There'd be war just as sure if it was a human holding you as a slave."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 09:09 pm

She felt herself grown relieved when he said that she would be staying away from them. However, she doubted that the elves even knew her heart still beat. The orcs destroyed her home they burned everything, she would have been just one more body burned to the bones. "I doubt it sir... I mean Marcus, I am trying to head to my Great Uncle for I know he will still live." Taionia felt it in her heart, so she would seek shelter in his home. He would be thrilled that she happened to be alive and free, he would have a child since he was childless and alone at last check.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 10:26 pm

"Your great uncle.......he'd be in Arleta, yes?" Marcus asked. "That's going to be quite the journey Taion, that's on the other side of Palis."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 10:30 pm

"Yes... He'd pay handsomely to anyone who brought me back safe." She said dropping a big hint, knowing how humans could be very motivated by thoughts of gold.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 10:46 pm

"I'm already getting gold from a job I'm on my way to complete," he said. "But I don't mind a little more. Besides, if it means screwing over slavers, I'm happy to screw them over."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 10:53 pm

She smiled even though he wouldn't see it and stroke the horse just behind the ear. Taionia to tell the truth did not even know for certain if her Great Uncle still lived, he might have passed on ages ago leaving her stuck without any relatives in which to seek shelter with. "Get me to my uncle I am sure he will reward you." Came the reply, she hoped her words would prove to have some truth to them.

At least she was free, even if she now found herself under the protection of a mysterious human named Marcus. He would be motivated to watch out for her however, since she now represented a bag of gold coins for him. Assuming of course, the slavers didn't catch up or offer a higher price or something came up along the way which rendered one or the other dead.
Dying would really cut short her freedom.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 10:56 pm

"I'll do my best," Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/01/15, 10:59 pm

Well she couldn't ask for much more than that from him. After all he was already doing her a great service and she would owe him a debt that the elf knew she could never manage to repay.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 09:39 pm

The road was quiet and I saw few people as I continued the long journey towards the port of Praves, where I would be able to take a ship back to Arleta. My mind began to drift towards the implications of this, and what the Head-Paladin would do. The Head-Paladin would speak with Ke'atalla, and mobilise our order as an invading force and march back to Sutrea, provided that the human king had no objections.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:05 pm

As they rode on, Marcus pondered over Taion's story. Orc slavers.....this deep in Human territory? His destination, the port city of Praves, was the farthest human city from Kaaz, the Orc nation, as could be. What were Orcs doing that deep in human territory? Besides that, how did they go unnoticed for so long? Part of him doubted what Taion said, believing she mistook human slavers (who could be just as bad as Orcs most days) as Orcs. Another part feared her stories to be true. If they were.....it wouldn't hurt to give warning to the Legions.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:08 pm

Taionia for her part fell silent, she didn't speak much save when Marcus spoke to her. Other than that most of her time was spent trying to stay awake which happened to be a losing battle and stroking his horse. Taionia loved animals, his horse being one of the most beautiful the smaller elf had ever laid eyes upon.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:24 pm

Cadoc--Marcus' horse--was starting to like Taion if only because of the affection. He was loyal to Marcus but it wasn't like his master petted him like a puppy. And Marcus was aware of how the horse was responding to Taion, and simply rolled his eyes and said aloud "Now there'll be no living with him..." Cadoc simply made a snorting sound in response.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:27 pm

"Why?" She inquired looking over her shoulder awkwardly with those beautiful elven eyes of her's. "He likes a nice scratch behind the ears." With that the elf turned back around resumed stroking the horse before whispering something under her breath but is sounded like she was telling the horse that he was a handsome boy.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:34 pm

"Yes I know and I've scratched him plenty of times, but now he's going to let it go to his head," Marcus sighed. Cadoc snorted again, shaking his head briefly before letting Taion resume. "See what you've done? You've made a prideful horse."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:37 pm

"He can't help it if the ladies find him handsome." She responded stroking the horse, feeling his soft warm fur beneath her fingers. "He loves me that's all, maybe we will find him a nice mare when we reach my Uncle." It sounded almost like she was talking to Marcus but the elf actually spoke to the horse. Taionia wondered if Cadoc would be pleased with such a concept.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/01/15, 10:48 pm

Cadoc actually neighed at that, to which Marcus said "Don't get your hopes up Cadoc, after we send her home it's right back into Palis for us." Cadoc's ears lowered down in response, disappointed.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 01:30 am

As I wound down the road, thinking over what might happen next, I saw two humans conversing. I slowed my own horse as I passed them. As I grew closer, I found that only one of them was a human, the other was an elf. It did strike me as odd, however, that an elf would be travelling alone with a human, and the elf didn't look in good shape. My sense of justice forced me to speak out, to check that the elf girl was okay.
"Who are you two?" I asked, trying to sound imposing and demanding, but my tone sounded more curious than either of those.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 01:44 am

The sound of hooves behind them had Marcus wary, his hand going to his sword. Whoever it was passed by, though at a slow enough pace that they no doubt wanted a look. He turned to face them, seeing another Elf-woman, emerald eyes somewhat glaring at him as she asked who they were. Marcus had half a mind to tell her it was none of her business, but realized his riding companion was an Elf-girl in poor condition. Their appearance and by default his, was already in question. Best to correct that now. "I am Marcus Aurelius," he said. Gesturing to Taion, he continued "and this is Taionia."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 01:48 am

"Those are your names, not who you are," I replied, slowing my horse to a stop, and touching Sha'ele's hilt gingerly, "Where are you going?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the human. If he drew his sword I would be forced to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 01:53 am

Seeing her put a hand to the sword, Marcus inched back to keep out of reach as he said "I'm a bounty hunter, and at the moment Taionia and I have entered into a contract. She claims to be an escaped slave, recently escaping her Orc masters and stumbling onto me, so I offered to take her away from here and to her uncle in Arleta. She promised me her uncle would pay me for the deed, so here we are."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 01:59 am

"Orcs?" I repeated, "Then there will be a march there as well." I said, thinking to myself, "Bounty hunter," I added, trying to put as much authority into my voice as I could, "You will release this elf into my care. Any contract you have is hereby broken, under authority of Head-Paladin Sarathar Virian."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 02:08 am

"I think not," Marcus said. "I've not once broken a contract and I don't plan on starting now, especially when ordered by someone who's authority they have not yet proven with more than words. Besides.....it's really up to Taion."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 06:38 am

Taionia looked absolutely terrified, to terrified to speak. "It might be best... She is another elf Marcus." Her voice was more of a frightened squeak than someone who sounded loud and confident. "I don't want to cause either of you any trouble." Or need for violence, she would have preferred staying with Marcus, as she knew who he was. But not if staying with him would get him killed because Taionia felt pretty sure that was what the other elf would do if either of them refused.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 06:41 am

"If that is your choice Taionia," Marcus said, never breaking eye contact with the supposed Paladin. "I'll not stop you if it's what you wish."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime14/01/15, 08:18 pm

"What have we found, Terrin?" One of paladins said to the other. They had moved forward quite a bit in the cave without much resistance. Only a few more of the strange and powerful zombies roamed the passages they took. The passage they crept through grew narrow as they progressed, with their packs and their armor they could only move in single file. The walls grew smooth, but were still obviously natural, none of this had been constructed. The one called Terrin led from the front, taking steady and cautious steps down the passage. Every step, however soft, echoed and made their progress to anyone, or anything, that might be listening. Terrin knew this, he was the older of the two paladins, and the most veteran. He had never seen anything like this.

After much time had passed they heard loud popping sounds. They sounded off in rapid succession, and were ordered. Terrin quickened his pace, he was eager to be out of this passage, and to learn what was making this noise. His companion, the other paladin, questioned him, "What's that sound?" Terrin shook his head, "I don't know, but necromancy it is not." They moved hastily, and eventually the passage they were in opened up to a larger room. Large enough so that the opposite wall was invisible to the eye. "We appear to be in another atrium of some sort." The popping sounds had stopped, and Terrin was noting their surroundings. The room was dark, only a few lights scattered about the room provided any sort of visual. "Where are we s- AGH!" The paladin yelled out, his voice echoing throughout the atrium, as he fell. His foot had fallen into nothingness, and Terrin realized as he leapt to his companions aid, that they were on a cliff. With Miles, Terrin's companion, hanging for dear life, as he gripped the stone and his friends arm. With monumental effort, Terrin pulled Miles from his fate, and both elves collapsed on the cave floor breathing hard. Miles out of fright, and Terrin out of muscle exhaustion.

"You need to be more careful, Miles." Terrin chided, breathing hard. Miles was still too shocked to respond. After a breather, Terrin stood up, and put a hand on Miles' shoulder. "Come on, we need to move forward." Miles nodded, and followed Terrin, as he slowly tested and moved forward, using one torch to guide them. Though the light seemed to not reach as far as it did before. Ever step they took the light seemed to retract. As they moved precariously through the darkness, the echoes of their footsteps grew faint, and soon vanished altogether. Miles was the first to notice this, "Do you hear anything?" He asked Terrin. "No, why?" Terrin answered between labored breaths. "Our footsteps are't echoing anymore." Terrin realized what his companion was saying and hesitantly jumped, and when he landed not a sound was made. "How strange. What does that mean?"

As if to answer his question, the torch went out and they were enveloped in darkness. This is when sound returned. The shuffle of footsteps uncoordinated and slow mixed with another pair of rapidly moving steps filled the cavern with sound. Then a magical light appeared over head, and revealed the area. Miles and Terrin were surrounded by zombies and the Necromancer who made them was standing on a small ledge making him clearly visible and not very far away from the group. "Behold! My Dread Zombies!" He proclaimed proudly. "These zombies will devour the legions of Paladins at Arletta, and neither you nor anyone else will be able to stop me!"
The necromancer thought himself newly invincible. Though he might be able to take out the paladins with this group of dread zombies, he would not be able to take on the whole of Arletta with them.

Nor would he be able to take down the paladins, not today. Not with the old man present. As the dread zombies converged on the paladins, the necromancer was stunned to find that they were not ripping the paladins to shreds. One by one the paladins used their holy powers and swords to cut down the dread zombies. As they were cutting down the last of the zombies, the old man revealed himself. Bearing his cloak and staff the necromancer looked at him. Suddenly aware of a great magical power in the room. The zombies fell slowly to the ground. time seemed to slow down for the necromancer. He realized that the old man was another necromancer, and that he was about to die. A soft rumble moved through the cavern and the floor collapsed. dropping the paladins and the necromancer in the tunnel below. The old man stood at the edge of the collapse and looked down at them. The paladins would be fine, he thought, and the necromancer would flee deeper into these tunnels.

An hour passed before the paladins began to awaken. For them, the battle with the dread zombies was exhausting, and they were on the verge of complete exhaustion. The necromancer yet lived. Their task unfinished and their destination unknown. They had no way of knowing how much time had passed since entering the cave. they had no source of light, save what little magic they could conjure up after the battle with the dread zombies. In their weakened state, in their position, they knew that fighting the necromancer could mean certain death, but it was their duty to do so. They picked themselves out of the rubble, tired, and bloody. The old man lit a torch, and dropped it down near one of the paladins before moving into the darkness of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 12:46 am

Three figures hiked through the dark woods, weary from the day's adventure. One was Anotheyn, a pale human of just-above-average height and garbed in long grey robes. The next was Kin, clad in steel armor and standing just taller than the robed man in front of him. The last was a strange figure, who towered over the both of them, his clothing black and decorated with rings of every colour, his face a twisted expression locked in place beneath wild hair and two long pale goat-like horns.

The trio made no attempt to conceal themselves as Anotheyn and the giant laughed and joked while they walked, the armored warrior trailing silently behind. Twigs snapped and leaves rustled, metal clinked and voices rang as the two approached the treeline, on the other side of which sat a road with the figures of three people and two horses upon it. They stopped, fell quiet, and simply watched from a few yards behind the trees.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 01:31 pm

"You're free to continue escorting her," I said, "And if she chooses to reward you, then I have no power to stop that. But if you make a wrong move, I'll be forced to kill you." While speaking, I had slowly become aware of some kind of presence, hovering at the edge of my mind, but I couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 05:55 pm

Anotheyn looked back to see that the giant was gone, which disappointed him somewhat, but that Kin was now almost directly beside him, peering out from behind the trees and onto the road. Through listening to the conversation, he was able to determine that the she-elf was some kind of Paladin, which to him was very bad news. He had to come up with a plan, and fast, or they might be dealing with a lot more trouble than they were prepared to deal with.

The pair stepped forth, standing right on the edge of the treeline, a place where they could be clearly seen but would be able to make a quick escape into the forest if things went sour. They remained silent, but Anotheyn put his hands up in front of his chest and Kin made sure to keep his hand off the hilt of his sword, a gesture to show they meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:04 pm

"Well rest assured, I may be a bounty hunter, but I'm not that terrible," Marcus said, attempting a smile. "She will be safe under my watch."
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:09 pm

"Safe." Taionia echoed as if it would help emphasis the point.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:20 pm

I nodded, having another sword with me was probably for the best anyway,
"Then we'll head to Praven immediatel-" I stopped turning my head towards the treeline, noticing the two figures standing there. There was something 'off' about the situation, but I wasn't sure what it was.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:24 pm

Following her gaze, Marcus spotted the two figures. Hooded and wearing long cloaks, something about the way they were standing, simply staring at them, was unsettling. An eerie silence filled the air, the quiet not one of serenity but one felt before the tiger strikes at its prey. "Friends of yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:26 pm

"Uhh... Hello," Anotheyn spoke warily to the she-elf and the bounty hunter, "We don't want any trouble, just passing through". He lowered his hands a little and Kin did the same, their overall stances relaxing somewhat without having the swords they expected pointed at them. Ahn slowly let out his breath as he did so, but Kin, noticeably, did not.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:34 pm

I stared past the robed one, my eyes locked onto the one with the sword. I didn't like him, and I wasn't sure why. It was strange, I mistrusted the human behind me, but this was a different feeling.
"Who are you?" I demanded, putting the hilt of my sword in a more firm grip than I'd had while talking to the bounty hunter.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:39 pm

Nervously Anotheyn spoke up again "We're just two travelers on our way North, miss..." He put one hand to his chest "I'm Anotheyn Haetet," his hand then motioned to the swordsman "this is my brother, Kin". Kin put up one hand in greeting before letting it fall back to his side. Outwardly he tried to remain cool, but on the inside Ahn was actually freaking out. He was certain this paladin had to know Kin was undead. She had to, he could feel it in his gut, and he was running through a million scenarios a second to prevent a conflict.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:48 pm

As much as it bothered me, I couldn't seem to work out what was wrong, so I tried to push it out of my mind.
"My name is Sindara," I said, the feeling in my stomach refusing to go away, "How far north do you intend to travel?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:53 pm

"To Sutrea," he said immediately, without taking time to consider that maybe Sutrea wasn't actually North of here. It'd been a long time since they'd checked up on their exact location, so which way took them to Sutrea was an estimation at best.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:55 pm

"Why?" I asked them. With all that had happened, if they intended to help Lord Leokul, then I couldn't allow them to pass.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:55 pm

"If it's alright with the lot of you," Marcus spoke up, "we need to be going. I trust you'll be fine from here Sindara?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 06:58 pm

Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit.
"Uhm.. We have business with the Lord..." as Ahn spoke, Kin's hand drifted to his chest, touching at the hole through his tunic, causing his necromantic aura to pulse harshly for a moment. Anotheyn felt the sharp spike in his mind that momentarily screamed UNDEAD, and felt his stomach drop.
Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck Kin you idiot
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 07:03 pm

Marcus felt it, the nauseating wave of energy. He remembered it well from his studies....necromancy. Glaring at the two, he called fire to his hand, ready to lash out with the spell. "Undead," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 07:07 pm

Anotheyn put his hands up quickly towards the bounty hunter, shouting "No no no no no! He's not undead, he.. He got shot by a Necromancer... The dark energy scarred him, that's all!" The best lies, he learned, are always based in truth, and he sincerely hoped these two didn't really understand how necromancy truly works. If they didn't, maybe they would buy this. Kin remained silent and motionless, not particularly staring at anyone or anything so much as glaring into space, expressionless.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 07:21 pm

I swung my leg over my horse, dropping to the ground. I raised my shield and drew my sword, stepping forwards, now standing in front of the human and the elf. My uneasiness made sense now.
"Raise your sword and fight or surrender and face trial in Arleta," I said, keeping my shield in between myself and the Necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 07:23 pm

Still on his horse, Marcus had trouble keeping Cadoc still. The horse had better sense than him, and wanted desperately to run away. Dark magic like necromancy it seemed, could be felt by animals more strongly than people.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 07:25 pm

"Wait wait wait! Look we don't want any trouble, we just want to go about our business. We don't hurt anybody, nor do we desire to," Anotheyn was getting frantic now. He desperately wanted to avoid confrontation, not that he thought he and Kin couldn't handle these three, but because he simply had no desire to see anyone get hurt. "Look just... let's talk about this like civilized people, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/01/15, 07:27 pm

"Why should I take the word of a death-mage and his abomination?" I asked. Granted, I was in a bad position here. The elf girl didn't look like she was a fighter, and the human was just that; a human. If the Knight-Commander were alive, then this fight would've already been decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Fantasy RP Thread   High Fantasy RP Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High Fantasy RP Thread
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next