Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3

Go down 
+10
The Meta
N
Dewsaur
Moose
Razgriz
The White Wolf
Draco
zeru
Teria
Spartan's Creed
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/10/11, 06:47 pm

(Dormii/Mali)

'Do not lie to me, Dormii. What. Has. Changed.'

I don't think I can control them anymore! Happy?

'Yes. Now, did you ever feel like you could before?'

No.

'So what makes you think you could?'

I could feel them coming, I could warn the others. I just have a...feeling that I can't do that anymore.

'You never could.'

What?

'I would let you know when they were about to happen. I gave you that feeling.'

=i grab him by the collar and lift him up=

You caused them?! Why?! Why would you do that?!

=he pushes me off and sits back down=

'I did not cause them, Dormii. I simply warned you of when they were about to happen.'

=I glare at him=

Explain. Now.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/10/11, 07:25 pm

(Jason)
=we got confirmation from the ships in orbit that we were clear. I directed my ships to orbit Olympus, while at the same time, I allowed four squadrons of our fighters to leave the ships, and begin training zero-gee maneuvers a,d tactics. Hey, simulators are good and everything, but you need to try these things in real life=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/10/11, 09:30 pm

-Draco's Mind-
-Zayne's area-

=He falls to his knees=
=Zayne delivers a strong right hook=

Zayne-You feel my increase in power.

=His laughs continue=

Zayne-Your doubt fuels me.

Draco(spitting out some blood)-What do I have to doubt.

Zayne(points at him)-Cmon lover boy. Its always your heart. =delivers a left hook=

=He feels a large weight upon him. Restricting his movement=

Draco-Where. Are Hope and Sarge.

Zayne-Sarge, down. Hope, locked away in the depths

Draco-Bastard.

=An uppercut=

Zayne-Now, Now, Now. Lets not use such language.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/10/11, 11:38 pm

=waits for them to wake up=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/10/11, 11:49 pm

(Dormii/Mali)
=A machine forms in between us. It's a box with a series of tubes going from everywhere into the top of the box. The box is dripping a liquid into one of the tubes. The liquid that is dripping is a rancid brown color and the other liquids are a dull silver, emitting a soft light=

What is this?

'This, is your mind, in a very simplified way.'

What do you mean?

=he points to the things as he says them=

'This liquid is the stimuli you, well, I receive then give to you. This brown liquid is you memories. Remember the phrase, "muddied memories"? It's more than just a metaphor. It's the best description of what happens to your mind when it remembers things, they get all muddy and confused. Your mind has a flaw, through no fault of your own, where those memories will sometimes drip back into your stimuli, and make them repeat.'

So this flaw...is what makes those events happen?

'Yes.'

Well then fix it! Stop making me live these episodes!

'I can't.'

Why the hell not?!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/10/11, 11:52 pm

(Jason)
=after an hour, all the fighters returned to the ships, and the group was ready to head back to Haven. All the ships got into formation, and we jumped back to Haven. So far, it was a successful test run=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 01:27 am

=monitors dormi's condition=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 01:52 am

=I get up from the floor and hold my head=

Eugh!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 02:11 am

(Jason)
=the ships were still in slip-space, and we had maybe 15 minutes before we reentered normal space. I headed down to the mess hall of the Silver Hawk, and grabbed myself a drink. I was sitting down at one of the tables=

(Miranda)
=I followed Jason to the mess, and sat down next to him at his table=
So, what did you think of the test run?

(Jason)
Everything's running smoothly. I want to see how these ships do in combat though.

(Miranda)
=I decided to joke=
Well, we can always attack the UNSC?

(Jason)
Oh ha ha, very funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 02:34 am

=I search around the unfamiliar room and reach for a pistol on the floor=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 02:41 am

(Miranda)
Sorry, bad joke. But seriously, what do you think?

(Jason)
I think that if we make more of these ships, enough to make maybe a whole fleet or two, then we could prove a very dangerous threat to anyone. The UNSC, the Covenant.....anyone.

(Miranda)
I think, "anyone," just about covers it Jason.

(Jason)
What can I say? I have a thing for theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 04:57 am

(Dormii/Mali)
'Because it is nothing that can be fixed. It was shaped this way, and only through treatments to your mind and your mind alone can it be slowed. Slowed, not stopped.'

=i went silent, thinking=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 07:34 am

--One Hour Later. Back at Haven--

(Argo)
=while the others were either sleeping, or relaxing, I browsed through Vigil's old files. Hey, I wasn't going to let Mr. Ishtar have all the fun with that info. Besides, back at Vigil's base, something had caught my eye. As I looked through the data, I found out what it was: the Forerunner ship that Vigil found, had records aboard it. Those records talked about Haven, or at least mentioned it, and what it was. More specifically, what it contained. Granted, most of the files were already degraded by the time Vigil found the wreck, but what they did find talked about the weapons and ships inside Haven. Vigil, still being a sub-group of ONI, reported these findings to the head of ONI, Parangosky. That, was when Dragon's Teeth was started. In addition to mass producing an army of Spartans, ONI wanted to use the project to make potential "keys" to open Haven, as the files also mentioned that Haven was locked, and would only respond to the touch of a Forerunner. Thankfully, the files never told them where Haven was. This was bad. Now that Jason had found Haven, and unleashed a portion of it's power against a UNSC fleet, ONI no doubt knew what had truly happened, and they would stop at nothing, to reclaim their precious key=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 09:57 am

LegendaryStory wrote:
I had apparently fallen asleep. I awoke in a sort of daze, like I had missed something.When I awoke, however, I was surrounded by flood stalks. They looked like organic plants, that were more closely related to the octopus. Or perhaps a carnivorous plant. Regardless, I was surrounded by the Flood. I wasn't threatened by them, however, rather they simply moved and danced around me. Not literally of course, but you get the picture. I could hear screams of the men falling to the flood. The parasite. A green mist fell off of the stalks, or so it appeared, I had little doubt that it was some sort of solution that helped the flood grow, some sort of growth factor.

I could feel the ground rumble beneath me. I did not stand, for I feared any movement seen as hostile would be treated with a capital punishment. I raised myself slight from the ground and sought the details of my surroundings. I was no longer in the UNSC camp with Matt, the Dragon. I was now near the center of a flood-like terrain. Thy moved fast when they had the backing of a Gravemind. I could feel it's presence. It was a tangible feeling, it's mind was everywhere, it's eyes were everywhere.

A flood-form approached me. Upon inspection the flood-form was derived from some marine, for his or her armour had been incorporated into the form. When it spoke, it sounded like the scratching of certain stones. the voice was not annoying, but it was a little bothersome, perhaps it was just this form that spoke this way. The Gravemind wanted me to visit. I wondered then, what the age of this form was. Was it of the time of the forerunners? was it of the time of the Precursors?

When I had finally been brought before the mass that was the Gravemind, night had fallen. It was an eery night, to be sure, the land was silent. A faint mist floated over the ground as the flood tentacles and things showed me the way to the Gravemind. They led me down into a cavern of sorts, beneath the crate that had been dropped. As things go, this couldn't have been a better spot for the Gravemind to take root. The conditions were perfect. It was humid, resources were plentiful, and minimum exposure to the surface, which meant that a satellite would not pick up it's location. I was astounded.

The Gravemind and I discussed things. Things that mortals wouldn't understand. Which I found Ironic, considering I used to be mortal. Funny how that changed. The Gravemind and I came to an agreement of sorts. IT recognized that I had within me genes that would destroy the flood, which is why I was not infected. It also realized that I was not human. I was impressed. We exchanged many words, none of them hostile. I asked a few questions, wondering how far back it's memory went. It's response was not troubling. It was old enough to remember the fall of the forerunner, but not prior.

I was dually glad to find out that it was not the mutated form I had created many years ago. It was normal Flood, which was still something to recognize. I felt like I had just spoken with an elder over tea and crumpets. 'Twas not something I would wish to repeat, however, the Gravemind is a powerful foe, and a powerful friend, if need be. I was afraid for my life the whole time I was in the Graveminds company. What struck fear into my heart the most, was that the Gravemnid knew my name.
It knew my name. Something not many people know. We even discussed New Transylvania.

I must've spent hours in that cavern, because by the time we finished our exchange of words, it was sun rise. I needed rest, exhaustion was something I took very seriously. After the flood form led me back to the surface, I made my way through a small, bushy forest, and back toward the UNSC trading tent area place. I didn't really know what to call it, upon my return I encountered Matt the Dragon, and led him to a tent, where I fed him some meat, and dozed off on the cot that had been laid out so generously by one of the marines we had encountered upon arrival at the camp.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 10:43 am

=The laughs continue=

Zayne-I think its time for a little fun. Wakey Wakey Dante!

=He delivers a left and disappears=

=Draco awakens, his eyes glazed=
=He could see that he was located in the medbay=
=But only he was in the room=

=He hears laughter and gets up=
=Lynn and Grace had gone off to the training room=

=He begins following the noise=

Zayne-Cmon! Youre getting warmer! Colder! Warmer! Colder! =laughter=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 04:46 pm

(Dormii/Mali)

=i looked over the machine and and back to Mali=
So you are saying there is no way for me to stop these from happening? These...flashbacks?

'Correct. All you can do is slow down the dripping. And to do that, you need closure, something neither you nor I can do.'

Fine, what do I need to do?

'I don't know. I am a subconscious, Dormii. We know how the conscious mind works, but we cannot tell you how to do something.'

Yeah, yeah. Whatever. What was one of the other things you wanted to talk about?

'Jay.'

=i got angry again and, in the real world, the plates locked flat again and my heart rate sped up. I could barely contain the anger in my voice when I talked to Mali=

What about her?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 06:02 pm

=the troph had entered slipspace and arrived at olympus=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 07:01 pm

(Dormii/Mali)

'You are conflicted about her. About Shelby.'

No, I am not. I love Jay, no matter what happens.

=the machine disappears and is replaced with a scale. One side has a blue-ish white glowing liquid, the other an absorbant red/gold gas=

Lemme guess, my love slash hate for Jay?

'Extremely simplified, but yes. You feel as if she isn't going to come back, when she is. That you aren't going to meet again, when you already have.'

Shelby is not Jay. She can't be.

'Yes, she is. She has simply lost her way. Check behind you.'

=i turn around and see a faint purple line going off into the blank, unmoving distance=

Last edited by Garth on 31/10/11, 08:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 07:28 pm

Zayne-Left!

=He takes a left into a room=
=An empty room=
=Four tables lay. Bodybags on the tops of them=

Zayne-I am in one of these four bags. Choose wisely!

=He takes a step forward. In his vision, the room flashes white, turning to red=
=He walks up to one of the bags and opens it=

=His eyes grow wide as a corpse shows its lifeless face=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 10:07 pm

=Awake=

(I wake up, drenched with sweat)

(Diana appears in one of the holotanks)

Diana: (concerned) What happened?

@Diana I had another nightmare.

Diana: This is the same dream again?

@Diana Yeah. Its the same occurence over and over again, with the same results.

Diana: Try to relax and calm yourself before going to sleep next time, genius.

@Diana I'll keep that in mind. ETA?

Diana: Three hours, thirty minutes. You're a heavy sleeper, big guy.

Tell me something I don't know

@Diana So, any transmissions from my contact?

Diana: Not yet...I'll keep my ears open for you.

@Diana Thanks. I'll see if can't take a nap.

Diana: I'll wake you when I have something.

(Hologram winks off)

(I nod off to take a brief nap)

=Dreaming=

(I see a figure in front of me)

(I notice an all too disturbing resemblance to me)

(The figure laughs)

@Figure Who are you?

(He laughs again)

Figure: You see me in the mirror every day, genius..

@Figure (Shocked) You're me?!?!?

Figure: (Clapping, sarcastic) Give the dog a bone, he's figured it out.

@Figure (I'm scared and curious) What are You, really?

Figure: I'm all the anger, resentment, frustration, and sadistic hate given your form. Call me Viktor.

(I see his eyes, red with hate and bloodlust)

@Viktor So, if you're me, why haven't you come up yet?

Viktor: I haven't because I was shoved down by your concern for your teammates, and those around you. Now I can come to fore. Enjoy what peaceful time you will have. It takes one slip. Goodbye, for now.

(I wake up, haunted by the revelation)

(I check the time)

Three hours away...well, here goes nothing
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 10:21 pm

(Jason)
=I was aboard the Serenity, on the bridge. I was alone though (everyone else took a small trip to the cities) at least until Argo popped up on screen=

(Argo)
Jason, we need to talk.

(Jason)
What is it Argo?

(Argo)
I went over the files from Vigil, and found something shocking.
=I showed him the files, and what they all meant=

(Jason)
=I was stunned. If what the files said was accurate (which, let's face it, probably was) then not only was I never a true Human, I was made simply to be a tool. However, personal feelings aside, I realized the danger these files pointed at: ONI. They knew about Haven, and now that they saw what it's power could do, they'd be after me=
Never a dull moment.

Well Argo, look's like things are going to get pretty bad.

(Argo)
True, but ONI has no idea where Haven is located. And I doubt you'll ever be in one place long enough for them to catch you.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 11:25 pm

(Dormii/Mali)
'That is the link between you two. Your souls are linked, thanks to Aurafell. This tether, this link, is what kept you sane. If one of you dies, this link shall rebound all of the emotions you felt and feel so hard, that you will effectively turn into a vegetable. If Shelby was not Jay, then why does this link go straight to her?'

=i tug on the line, softly. Something on the other end tugs back=

I don't know...but how, then, do I get her to come back?

'That, I do not know. I am not part of her mind, I cannot tell you.'

=i run my "hand" through my "hair" and sigh=

Great, more questions.

'None of which I can or will answer.'
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 11:27 pm

Dad...?

=His fathers pale face turns, his cold eyes open and lock on his son=

You could have stopped them.
Why!?

=His father jumps up at him, disappearing=

Zayne-So close. ut oh so far. Try again! =laughter=

=He looks at the remaining three body bags=
=He walks up to one and opens it=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime31/10/11, 11:37 pm

(Jason)
Yeah, I doubt I will.

(Argo)
Of course, you could always remain on Haven. They have no idea where it is, and you can finally live your life out here.

(Jason)
Maybe. But, it's not the life I really want. Or at least, not yet.

(Argo)
You want to fight them?

(Jason)
Oh hell no. But I'm not going to live cowering in fear that they'll come after me. I enjoy moving, and going to new places. If they come after me, or try and attack me, then I will respond in kind. I'm not stupid enough to go to war with them, though technically if I did, I'd win. I just want to live free.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 12:53 am

I peer through the door watching till I can make my move. I saw a brute closing in on position of the front door. I wait for him to be positioned right in front of it.

NOW!

I kick down the door and using the time that the elite was suprised I took out my knife and jabbed it into the Brutes throat. I turned to the brute to the right of me before I could hear the body hit the floor. I took out a plasma I had picked up outside and threw it at the brute. I watches as the grenade flew in th air and hit its mark head on. As I saw it stick to the chest I turned my attention the brute cheiftan that was rushing at me. I knew that I had to kill the others before I went after the cheiftan so I used my head. I grabbed two small metallic devices and threw one at the wall on the far north. The brute neared and tried to punch me, I grabbed my shotgun and aimed it at the cheiftan. I fired but I knew his sheild would hold against it, I just need him to flinch. The blast from the shotgun and causes the brute to stop in its place. I used that time to place the other device on the cheiftan. I pressed something on my tac-pad and a blue light emerged from the devices. I watched as the chefitan flew to the wall and stuck to it, frozen in a gas like orb. My attention turned from the roars of angry brutes, I turned around and saw them running at me. I stood there calculating my next move. I watches as they drew their spikers. I threw a smokescreen on the floor and used that to go back into camo. I had moved out of the dark smoke as they layed fire into it. I used the diversion to get up close to one. I aimed my shotgun into the chin of the brute. I pumped a shell into the shotgun. From the sound of my gun so close to his head the brute was confused, but that all went away as I shot into his face.

One down, now you.

The engraged brute screamed in anger and sadness at his fallen brethren, will malice in his eyes he tackled the spartan.

Shit.

I used the beasts momentum against himself and made a complete rotation ending with him on the ground and me standing up. I pointed the gun into his face, pumped another shell and fired into his skull. With the cannon fodder dead I turned my attention to the cheiftan. I stopped and reloaded my gun as the cheiftan forced his way out of the void. I pressed a button on my tac-pad and freed the cheiftan.

Why don't you just leave. Or would you rather join your brother in hell.

=The sound of angry grunts are heard=

I take that as a "go fuck yourself" grunt.

I edged the cheiftan to start his attack by kicking a body of the fallen towards him...it worked. Madded by the insult he tires to throw on his invinciblility, it doesn't work. Form the look on his ugly mug it seems that he was suprised.

Looking for this.

=The brutes watches as Torres fling the device in the air up and down=

Why don't you try and take it back.

=The cheiftan runs as Torres. Torres dodges to the left ot avoid him and fires a shell into the sheild of the brute. Torres rolls behind the brute as he tries to punch him. Torres fires another shell into the back=

I can see that shield is almost depleted two more shots and this guy is done. Using the time for him to turn around I fired another shot. The electric bubble fading was a sure sign that his shield was gone. I had taken too long and the brute knocked me back across the room. I slide across the floor.

Boom.

The brute exploded in a sky filled blast. When he had hit me I pressed the plamsa that hung on his belt igniting it. I watched as his body flew into peices around the room. With the fight done I stood up and gathered myself. I walked to the room where my target laid. I opened the door and saw him.

Soldier. Are you ok?
Back to top Go down
Spartan's Creed
Not cool enough for a real rank
Spartan's Creed

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:10 am

Nothing serious, or at least I won't die from it

Never expected a Spartan to save me.

=I grab a Spiker from the dead brute=

So how do we get outta this damned place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:13 am

=I stagger back up and slide the clip out slowly, revealing 3 shells in the clip=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:18 am

I have a small group of ODST's headed this way in some grizzlies, but we will have to head some ways before we meet with them. After we regroup I will request a pickup and we will head somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:30 am

=I cock the pistol and look for the door, occasionally knocking on the wall=
Back to top Go down
Spartan's Creed
Not cool enough for a real rank
Spartan's Creed

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:31 am

Ok, I'll follow you.

Also I got a datapad off of one of the dead Brute Honor Guards, you might want it.

=I give him the datapad=
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:38 am

=Takes the pad and links it with his tac-pad=

TIberus read through this information. Maybe we could find more hidouts.

Of course. Thought it is encryptic it will take me some time.

Understood.

=Turns to the soldier=

Lets get out of here. Soon this place will be overun.

=Torres walks to the door=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 01:51 am

=I shuffle through the halls with my gun ready but is the least of my worries=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 02:12 am

=the troph jumps to the grassland planet and after around half an hour arrives=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 02:47 am

--One Hour Later--

(Jason)
=I met with the council again. Nothing new, just discussion over the ships. As things turned out, we now had all ships fully crewed, and the fleet was maintaining orbit around Haven. Now however, a new topic came to light: the Council remembered the people that helped bring them here, Zeru and his ships. They figured, that he was an ally of ours, and therefore we should begin some type of political relation with him and Olympus=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 03:14 am

BlackHammer wrote:

=Dreaming=

Figure: You see me in the mirror every day, genius..

@Figure (Shocked) You're me?!?!?

Figure: (Clapping, sarcastic) Give the dog a bone, he's figured it out.

@Figure (I'm scared and curious) What are You, really?

Figure: I'm all the anger, resentment, frustration, and sadistic hate given your form. Call me Viktor.

(I see his eyes, red with hate and bloodlust)

@Viktor So, if you're me, why haven't you come up yet?

Viktor: I haven't because I was shoved down by your concern for your teammates, and those around you. Now I can come to fore. Enjoy what peaceful time you will have. It takes one slip. Goodbye, for now.

(I wake up, haunted by the revelation)

(I check the time)

Three hours away...well, here goes nothing

(I look and see the location)

Ahhhh, sweet relief...

(Diana pops up)

Diana: Ah, I see that you're up. Your contact just sent a message to meet him near the space port.

@Diana Well, I see that he wasted no time.

Diana: Indeed not. So going to go in the armor?

@Diana Might as well. So, you ready.

Diana: (Looks around) Alright. Yank me.

(I go and take her our of the holotank)

(I go and start putting on my armor)

Well, hope I don't screw up...

Viktor: *You better hope I don't show...*

@Viktor *Behave yourself. You can be civil for a few minutes, yes?*

Viktor: *Yeah, yeah. But be warned.*

(He stays silent)

*My goodness, I'd thought he'd never shut up.*

(I finish putting on my armor, and put Diana in the A.I. slot)

Here we go. Our trial by fire...

Last edited by BlackHammer on 01/11/11, 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 05:13 am

(Jason)
Look guys, I was willing to let you have the troops and the fleet. But now, you want to start opening relations?

(Grimm)
What exactly is the problem? Aren't you on good terms with the leaders of Olympus?

(Jason)
Well, yeah sure. But we seem to be moving very fast here. Hell, we only just finished making outposts on the surface.

(Carolyn)
We're not asking to expand. We only think it would benefit all of us if we began making allies. Besides, if we could establish some type of trading route with th--

(Jason)
We already have all the resources we'll ever need he--
=I stopped myself mid-sentence as I realized I was starting to sound like some crazy ass hermit=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 06:26 am

=has troph lands on the grassland planet and starts unloading supplies=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 07:01 am

(Jason)
Okay, I'll go to Olympus, and see if I can open some kind of diplomatic channel to them. But in all honesty, I doubt they're much for politics. Just, give me an hour to get ready, okay?

(David)
Very well. Good luck on your diplomatic mission.

(Jason)
Diplomatic mission? Oh fuck me, I really have joined the dark side.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 06:19 pm

=checks on the crate before heading back to olympus=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 06:41 pm

(Dormii/Mali)
"I'm going to let you wake up."

Wait what? Why not tell me more about you?

"Because you aren't going to remember any of this anyway. You are simply going to have a feeling of what we talked about. Nothing more. Like if a certain word had a certain color to it, if you take away the word and leave the color, you know the overall meaning, but not what was actually said. It's the only way to keep us alive."

=before I could ask another question, I woke up in the medbay, a few devices and tubes hooked up to me. I quickly took them off, which promptly set some alarms off, and sat up, putting a hand to my head to fight off a headache that was quickly forming=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 06:48 pm

=walks over=

lie down now
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 07:10 pm

(Dormii)
I've been lying down for too long. I need to get up and do something.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 07:26 pm

=He unzips the body bag slowly=
=Revealing the face of a woman in her early thirties=

Mother...

=She opens her eyes and looks upon him=

Help us. Dante.

=She disappears=

=He turns to the third and fourth body bags=

Zayne-Fifty-Fifty shot here bud.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 09:31 pm

(Jason)
=So, the next day, I hopped aboard the Serenity, and after making sure everyone else was aboard, we left Haven. I left the fleet in the hands of David and Nagasae, seeing as how between the two of them, there was more than enough experience to command the fleet. Anyway, once we cleared atmo, we jumped to Olympus, and the computer read that the journey would take maybe three to five hours (we did not refit the Serenity.) So, with that done, I left Molly at the controls while I headed down to the mess for some food=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 10:11 pm

=He goes to the third bag=
=Unzipping it to see his sister=

Andrea

=She turns her head=

You are nothing.
You couldnt save us.
You couldnt even save your fiance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 11:23 pm

=I walk down the hall, limping a bit=

=I think I see something move and I pull the trigger without pulling it all the way up=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 11:28 pm

=He hears the shot, A bullet hole forms on her head=
=She disappears=

Zayne-Oh, just like how she died! How fun! =laughter=

=He turns his head to the final bag=

Zayne-Well. Looks like you got me. Come and get me! =laughter=

=He walks up to the bag, unzipping it=
=Revealing nothing=

Zayne(laughing)-Not there!

=He feels a poke on his shoulder behind him=
=He turns, delivering a right in the dark=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 11:33 pm

(Miranda)
=I was working down in the weapons room, modifying my gun some more. Once I was done, I put the gun back where it belonged, and headed for the mess for some grub. When I got off the elevator, I found Jason sitting at the table, quietly eating a sandwich=
Don't you have anything else to eat? I mean, all I ever see you eat is a sandwich.

(Jason)
Hey, first of all, sandwiches are a classic. Secondly.......there's not much else to eat.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 11:37 pm

=He yells out=
=Punching at what he sees, but what is not there=

Zayne-This is just like that other time. Remember.

Shut. Up.

=He punches a wall, a bit of pain forms from it=

Zayne-What did that wall do to you! =laughter= It didnt kill your family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/11/11, 11:43 pm

=My vision blurs and I look around again=

Euu..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 3
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next