Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4

Go down 
+10
The Meta
Valor
Teria
TrashClown
Colgate
zeru
N
Razgriz
Draco
Sunrieon
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 07:35 pm

(Jason)
=I walked into Fatet's room, and saw most of the destruction in the room=
You know those machines help keep people alive, right?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 07:54 pm

(Fatet)

"Yeah, I also know how fast forerunner machines can replace this stuff. You try being locked in here for who knows how long and not break something."

=I pause=

"So, am I gonna turn into one of those... Things? If so, kindly blow mu brains out."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:00 pm

(Jason)
Well, according to the Doctors, it's clear you have Flood cells in your system, but for the most part, they seem to be.......dead, isn't the right word. More like dormant. Highly dormant. It's still present in your system, but apparently, it's not infectious, which is good. So, I'd like to keep you here, for at least five more hours, so we can run some small tests. Once they're done, you'll be free to go.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:06 pm

(Fatet)

"five hours?! After four I launched my drop pod and almost got executed. Can you at least try and make it faster?"

=I stood up and brushed the glass off of myself.=

"Can we get started now? I wanna get this over with."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:10 pm

(Jason)
I'll do what I can, but Fatet, remember what we're talking about here. If there's even a slight possibility, that those cells will go active, and you're released into a populated zone.......it will be your impatience that leads to the outbreak of the Flood on this world.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:14 pm

(Fatet)

"I understand. Take all the time you need, I wont risk millions of lives to make mine easier."

=I sigh and walk to an overturned bed and right it. I sit down.=

"If it turns out Im a walking time bomb..."

=I draw my pistol=

"...shoot me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:18 pm

(Jason)
=I took the pistol, a grim look on my face=
Believe me, shooting one of my allies is not something I want to do.

=I walked out of the room, and turned to one of the Doctors=
Look, run your tests, but do them as quickly as you can. Okay?

*Doctor*
Understood sir. Thankfully, the majority of the tests have already been done, so, unless I'm wrong, we'll only need him for an hour.

(Jason)
Okay then. Good luck.
=I walked out of the hospital=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 08:43 pm

Talfie:

think we should let everyone know we're leaving?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 09:35 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
Viktor: Show time…its my turn to bring the pain.

=I grasp my head in pain as I war for control of my body=

@Viktor Not now, dammit. Not now…

=To the team=

Me/Viktor: =Angry= RUN! RUN NOW! Run while you can still breath!

Viktor:Too late…its my turn now.

@Viktor NO!!!

=My body relaxes as he takes control=

My turn, Matt…

=My old team looks at my body and sees that something’s wrong=

Jordan: Matt?

Viktor: =wickedly= Matt isn’t here now. You should have listened.

=Viktor brings out the SMG=

Viktor: Viktor is here. And I want you to die!

=He fires, and the attack begins=

=Viktor hits first Jack, then Jordan, and then Jeremy=

=Jeremy lets out a roar of pain falling to the ground as bullets rip apart his knee=

Viktor: =wickedly= HAHAHAHA! The giant falls. Oh, how I wanted this day to come!

=Jack lies on the ground in pain, and He looks around=

Viktor: I’m curious? Where is Alexi, the Mad Russian?

=As if on cue, a Warthog rolls onto the scene of violence=

Alexi: =annoyed= What in bla…?

=He looks at his teammates on the ground and the bloodlust in Viktor’s eyes.

Viktor: =menacing= Well, if isn’t the Russian himself. I was wandering when you’d show. You going to fight like a man, or use that vehicle as a shield for your cowardice?

=Alexi jumps out and takes out his shotgun, and walks toward Viktor=

Alexi: =angry= If you want a fight, then come here, and I will give you one. =cocks the shotgun= You will regret ever calling me a coward.

=Viktor unsheathes the knife=

Viktor: =challenging= We shall see about that.

=My old team stops as they wait for the next move=

Last edited by ShadowHunter on 17/12/11, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 10:08 pm

(Jason)
=I got to a teleporter outside the hospital, and seconds later I was at Alpha Base. I took a transport up to the Silver Hawk, and when it landed in the hangar, I saw the Serenity parked inside. The sight of my ship brought a small smile to my lips. That ship and I had been through so much. It was more than a ship to me: it was my home. As I got closer to the ship, I saw Molly walking into the hangar from one of the entrances, wearing a backpack. She saw me, nodded, and moved closer to me as we both walked for the ship=

(Molly)
So, any idea how long we'll be gone for?

(Jason)
Nope. But, on the way here, I left a message for the Council. They now have full control, except for the Forerunner ships. Silver Light will serve as an adviser, as well as my proxy. Other than that, things should be fine.
=we boarded the Serenity, and took the lift up to the crew deck. Miranda was waiting, still wearing her armor=

(Molly)
Whoa. You look.........hot. Hey, when do I get my own Combat Skin?

(Jason)
When you're older, and I've made sure guys know to stay the hell away from you.
=Me? Overprotective? Certainly not=

So, we have a destination?

(Miranda)
Yeah. A city by the name of Heaven's Bounty. It's located on the Inner Colony, Persephone.

(Jason)
Okay. Let's head up to the bridge, and set out.
=everyone nodded, and we headed for the bridge. Once we all got seated, the ship took off, and we left Haven, entering slip-space only a few minutes after that=

((Story continues in side story: Betrayal From the Past))
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime17/12/11, 10:41 pm

Xzan 'Jar Tamasee
Imperial Admiral
CCS Vessel Light of Pride

Xzan surveyed the situation from his command bridge and did not like what he was seeing. He just received news that Zaka, his Supreme Commander, was severely injured, with ground forces.

"This is Imperial Admiral Xzan 'Tamasee, I am ordering a tactical retreat, I repeat a tactical retreat. All Covenant forces retreat back. Zealots, in downtown assist your Commander and retreat to the rendezvous, this mission has been failed; a thousand curses upon you!"

The Admiral sat there in utter dismay, dwelling on the chances they had.

"Tera, gather up a Recon squad. Find Paarthurnax, and his lance. Bring them back, alive"

Tera, turned around from the terminal. He looked at the Admiral and nodded. He got up and quickly ran out of the bridge. Tera ran to gather a Recon Squad.

- Fifthteen minutes later -

Tera had gathered a squad of five, and headed to the bay were a Phantom was. He walked over to it, and spoke with the pilot, he quickly got in the cockpit, and Tera and his Recon squad boarded the Phantom, in search of Paarthurnax.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 12:23 am

=they had bought a lot of stuff and had started lokoking for a food place=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 12:46 am

=gets the messae and heads to the requested location=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 01:02 am

(Silver Light)
=I checked on the ship that Dormii was waiting for; It was almost done, with only an hour left. I decided to inform him of the progress, as well as give him the option of being sent to it. Besides, I had a meeting with the Human Council to attend=
Excuse me, Dormii? Your ship is almost done. If you don't mind waiting an hour, I can allow you access to the ship-yards where it is being built.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 01:17 am

(Dormii)
=I was talking with a random civilian when i got the call=
Got it. Why not. I'd love to see how it's built.

=i nodded to the civilian and awaited teleportation=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 01:19 am

(Silver Light)
=normally, most people had to use the teleporter terminals to use the grid. But being a monitor, has it's advantages. I was able to send Dormii from his location, to just outside the building where his ship was being built. Once that was done, I sent myself to the Council Tower, and waited in the council chambers=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 01:25 am

(Dormii)
=i watched the ship in front of me being built, noting that what appeared to be the front half of the ship was being ignored. There were tiny little C-shaped Sentinels flying all around it, zapping it in seemingly random places with little green beams. Once in a while, a piece of the ship would come from a hole in a wall and be fit into place before being zapped all over and then ignored again. The whole thing shone like polished silver, just like my fingers on my robotic arm. It was amazing.Then, I'm going to say it was finished, because then it it was given a coat of paint or something, as all of a sudden it stopped being so shiny and went to a dull grey color, a lot like my arm. I commed Silver=
Hey, Silver, is the ship ready yet, or am I just imagining it.

Last edited by Garth on 18/12/11, 06:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 06:03 am

(Silver Light)
=After the Council meeting, i returned to the Control Room, and Dormii had called me=
Hmm, give it another minute, and it will be ready. I have already run close to 15 trillion simulations on the ship, and it will work perfectly.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 06:06 am

=heads back to the plaza and find syaa then goes into a resturant to grab some food=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 06:07 am

(Dormii)
=i chuckle=
I wasn't doubting it's manufacturing quality, just if it was ready for me to give it a test run, lemme see what kind of feeling it had.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 06:08 am

(Silver Light)
Ah. Well, it should be fine now. So feel free to test it out.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 06:18 am

(Dormii)
=I follow the ship to a nearby docking yard and climb inside. There was enough room for my weapons, under a console, and there was a seat behind me. What it was for, I have no idea. Probably the same thing as a on a Sabre, co-pilot. Anyway, there was a holographic button, and I went to touch it. Everything else sprang to life, consoles appeared around me, all of whom were solid surprisingly, and easily labeled. I looked out the front and saw that the front half was actually hard light, which is just plain awesome. The shrapnel cannons were under the wings on the sides, and the Gauss cannon was on the side of the cockpit, which gave me an awesome view as the holograms over-layed whatever was on the other side of the Gauss rifle in the air next to me. So I could see the edges of things and people walking around and so on. I lifted off using the consoles and took off towards the center of the planet, towards the inner sun. I performed a few manuevers and found a few consoles too close to me for me to use the properly. I experimented a bit and found that I could move and resize them. All in all, It was awesome=

Silver, I love this thing.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 06:20 am

(Silver Light)
Thank you. It's good to hear that I can be of service.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 12:32 pm

(Fatet)

=I suddenly clutch my head in pain and struggle on the floor for several minutes. I was seeing things, but they looked so real.=

The civilian had wandered into a swamp and she knew she was being watched. But she continued. She walked gor another 30 seconds and she was swarmed by infection forms.

=I bang on the window, panicked.=

"NURSE!GET JASON, ITS IMPORTANT! TELL HIM TO COME ASAP!"

=The frightened Nurse runs to the comm station=

"Jason? Come in Jason. The patient is in massive distress and he wants you to come here ASAP."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 05:07 pm

Tera Kermallee
Light of Prides Chief Adviser / General
Phantom

Tera stared out of the side of his Phantom, he saw most of the land on fire, and he smiled seeing this. He checked the surrounding area, for any signs of life, nothing.
Something caught his eye though, something very bright. At first there were very few, then hundreds and then thousands of small lights coming towards their Phantoms.

"Pilot, what are those?"

The Pilot looked back at Tera, then at his windscreen and saw the lights coming from the planet's surface. The Pilot let out a gasp and started ramming the controls upwards. All the passengers were thrown backwards, and Tera fell backwards and hit the door, creating a loud bang.

"Are you crazy, what is going on?"

"There not lights, there bullets!" the Pilot shouted

Tera looked at the Pilot confused, and opened the door and went back to his squad, and looked out of the side once again. More were being fired at them and were following their Phantom. He saw that they were being fired from the ground and he to gasped at the sight. The bullets were getting ever so closer.

"Sangheili, get dow-"

Zera was knocked off of his feet and sent flying into the air, the bullets from the AA Flak guns had reached the Phantom and had given the Phantom a beating.

"Madey...Madey we are going down!" the Pilot shouted

The Phantom was sent spiraling out of control but did not lose attitude straight away, just was extremely wobbly and would not stop shaking. Tera, attempted to get back to his feet, although very hard he persisted to do so. He quickly evaded forward into the Pilot's cabin and saw the Pilot bleeding and holding onto the controls with one hand. Tera shook his head and went back into the main part.

"Admiral, Admiral this is Tera. Our Phantom has been hit, our Pilot is badly injured, were going down, I repeat were going down!"

Tera looked to his squad, as they quaked in fear about the upcoming minutes. He held onto a rod that was meant for that.

"It has been an honor warriors, let the gods takes us with honor, and dignity!"

The Sangheili became worried and started becoming unsteady, one got up and pointed out an idea.

"What if we land in the ocean?" he pointed out

Tera thought about this idea, and then held his hand up, he quickly ran into the cockpit and asked the pilot about this.

"Negative, we have lost to much altitude and the controls...they are too heavy" the Pilot said

Tera looked to the other set of controls, next to the Pilot. Tera smiled and quickly ran over to them, he parked himself on the seat and set the controls up.

"We shall fly this together, not letting you having all the credit"

The Pilot smiled and focused on the river or ocean that ran through the city, maybe they had a chance after all, but the Phantom was still in bad shape and was losing a lot of altitude every minute, unnerving most of the passengers.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 07:20 pm

(Silver Light)
=I received the message for the Inheritor=
I am sorry, but the Inheritor is not here right now. I however have been made his proxy. What is the problem?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:13 pm

(Rain)

I'll have Kane relay a message to them.
It'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:17 pm

Talfie:

okay...

=i hug him=

all set?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:19 pm

(Rain)

=I return the hug=

Yeah, lets get out of here.

=I kiss her cheek and lead her to the Pelican=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:21 pm

Talfie:

think we'll see any of them again?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:24 pm

(Rain)

=We step inside of the Pelican, I take the pilot's seat=

Perhaps we will.
Nah, I know we will.

=I start the Pelican up and lift off out of the ship=
Back to top Go down
Sunrieon
The Wizards
Sunrieon

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:25 pm

Talfie:

Would you call this a happily ever after for us?

=I sit next to him, on the floor looking up at him=

*smiles*
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:28 pm

(Rain)

=I smile back=

Yes I do, my dear.
Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime18/12/11, 08:52 pm

Tera Kermallee
Out of Control Phantom

Tera tried to even out the Phantom but it was extremely hard, and his hands kept slipping from the controls. He looked over to the Pilot who was in a bad shape. Tera looked worried and he was confused about what to do. He looked to the radio controls and observed the frequency chanel and how they worked.
Tera moved some of the buttons around, until they were on an open frequency, where anyone could hear transmissions.

"This is Tera 'Kermallee, Chief Adviser aboard the CCS Vessel Light of Pride, I am currently in a Phantom, we are in severe trouble and are requesting immediate back-up. Humans...Help would be appreciated!"

Tera relied on his transmission to get him help, he constantly tried to steady the Phantom out, but could not help it. Many of the Phantom's controls and inboard servers were destroyed or severely damaged, therefore keeping it steady or in the air was virtually impossible, Tera not knowing how he was managing to do this.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 12:30 am

=It took me a while, but I managed to hack into the Comm System. A good start. Then all I had to do was make sure whenever someone tried to contact Patchy here, all they'd get would be static... And... Done. I carried on walking. Damn, I'd done a lot of walking today. More than usual. But, seeing all the nature and animals and stuff was worth it. Hardly ever got to see places like this... Doesn't matter. I soon found myself being able to see the gate of the base. The walls were low and thin, so no wall guards to worry about. Time to listen into the comms for a while...=

*Guard 1*: Did you hear about what they found?

*Guard 2*: Meh, it just seems like a big fancy computer. All I want is my paycheck, then I'm off.

*Guard 1*: Just a fancy computer? They said it was some sort of...

*Guard Captain*: Whatever you heard, is not to be talked about. We wouldn't want any of the 'workers' to hear about it. And anyway, what happened to the situation in the Food Hall?

*Guard 1*: There was a lot of shooting. Mackaroni and Burger are still cleaning up.

=So, I'd now learnt they'd found a fancy computer. And that they were killing slaves... So, the target would probably be at whatever the hell he found. And if I wanted to find out where that was, I would have a guess that the Guard, that sounded in charge of that little conversation, the one who dismissed the discovery, might have a 'higher-up' comm channel. Well, more fun hacking.=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:04 am

=comms silver=

hey would you kno any training ground syaa needs a place to practive her parkour and other skills
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:12 am

(Silver Light)
=I responded to Zeru's call=
I am sorry, but all facilities that supply that type of training are within military zones. I am afraid you do not have clearance to enter.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:17 am

what would need to do to get clearance then?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:18 am

(Silver Light)
Clearance can come from either the Council, or the Inheritor. I am neither.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:21 am

(Dormii)
=i broadcasted a comm on an open channel, but it was addressed to Silver Light=
Be advised, I'm going to test fire the weapons. I'm going to aim them at the sun, but if anything misses...well, it's gonna hit somewhere. Letting you know there might be some damage control.

=I turned towards the sun, polarizing my visor a bit. I test fired the Shrapnel cannons, a meter appearing on the side of the targetting reticule that filled and emptied according to my speed. I tapped a few consoles and the label appeared "penetration." Made sense, the faster you go, the faster the projectiles go, and thus the more penetration. I switched to the Gauss rifle and fired it. It was fairly normal. There was a slight dimming of the targetting reticule when it fired, but that's to be expected, what with all the power being used. I checked the console and it showed that all projectiles were going into the sun, and being destroyed=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:39 am

mind sending my request in to them then?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 04:46 am

(Silver Light)
Very well.
=I sent the request to the Council's request folder, where it joined more than several thousand requests, all of which would take weeks or months before being seen=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 01:46 pm

Nurse: "I dont know, I'll try and patch the patient through, he's in quarantine at the moment so..."

(Fatet)

=The nurse tells me I'm on a direct line to "Silver". I may have no clue who "Silver" is but he must be important if he takes Jasons calls=

"Theres still flood on Haven! I know its hard to believe but I think... I think I saw them! UUUGH! My head hurts! FUUUCK! WHOEVER YOU ARE DO SOMETHING! Shit... I can hear them...thinking? I know everything about them... they're trying to build a hive. Kill them now!"

=I start to talk very fast.=

"I know everything they know...All the protocols... Their instincts...
Holy Shit... You're an AI?
UGH! MY HEAD!
Silver Light, if you're still there, contamination protocol 7 delta should work."

=I sob=
"How the fuck do I know this?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 05:18 pm

Tera Kermallee
Phantom

Tera once again rammed the controls upwards, in a desperate attempt to level out the Phantom, it was a real shaky ride. Tera looked over to the Pilot, and saw him slowly drifting, Tera awakening him with a loud shout.

"Pilot...PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

The Pilot, woke but was still in a bad state, Tera turned his head.

"Zuno, come here!"

Zuno enterered the cockpit.

"Yes sir?"

Tera looked towards the pilot and nodded.

"Help him, he needs help on the controls!"

Zuno helped the Pilot on the controls, then some more AA Flak guns sounded from the ground, hitting the Phantom knocking it off of balance. They were in real trouble.

"Saal, Kilo man the Plasma turrets. Tocar get here and man the Plasma Cannons!"

There was anarchy aboard the Phantom, everyone got to battle stations. The Phantom started fighting back, against the ground AA Flak guns, in a desperate attempt to save all the crew.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 05:29 pm

(Silver Light)
=I ran a scan of all areas on Haven. No living Flood cells of any kind were found=
I am sorry Fatet, but I'm afraid there are no Flood. This may be a side-effect of the Flood spores you most unwisely inhaled.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:04 pm

Tera Kermallee
Phantom Attack

The Phantom swiftly evaded around the next set of AA Flak guns, but he did not let his men of guard, he told them to remain at there positions.
Tera and Zuno were controlling the Phantom now, the Pilot was sat on the third seat in the cockpit. The medical assistant, Zalu, was seeing to the Pilot.

"How is he holding up?" Tera asked

The medical assistant looked to Tera.

"He is fine, minor cuts from glass shards and some bullet wounds, nothing too serious"

Tera nodded and resumed flying the Phantom with Zuno, looking out for landing pads.

"Look there is a landing pad on that building over there, we could attempt to land on there?" Zuno pointed out

Tera looked to where Zuno was pointing and saw it, he studied the pad for some time realizing it was to small, he shook his head and they continued on.
He knew that they could not land on small landing pads, but knew that an Airfield would be more appropriate.

"Look, ha an Airfield in the distance. Zuno set landing trajectory zero - zero - five. Saal, tell the rest about our little...Discovery"

Saal nodded and dismounted the Plasma Cannon hatch, and went to warn the others. Tera looked to his left, then his right. No enemies where insight, therefore it was an excellent landing zone. Tera knew that it was going to be a tough landing and that it was risky.

"This is a perilous task, to which some may not make it out so, this is how things are going to go. Saal, you and the others will jump out as we are nearing the ground, Zalu you are going out with the Pilot and Zuno"

"What about you Tera?" Zalu asked

"I'm going to land this bird!"

Zalu nodded and then Zuno just realized what he said.

"I'm staying with you, were landing this together. The rest do as he said"

The other Sangheili that were going to jump, got ready and they were quite scared. Tera and Zuno got ready to swoop in. They did so at a fast speed.

"GOOOO!!!" Zuno shouted

The Sangheili jumped, doing so depleted there shields, the Phantom hit the ground shortly after, and made huge markings in the ground.

Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 06:52 pm

zeruprobably not gonna happen anytime soon guess we're not as famous as domri so just use the rooftops

syaa yeah

=she heads to the rooftops and takes off to pracitcer hers skills while zeru heads back to the plaza=

Last edited by zeru on 19/12/11, 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 07:09 pm

Tera Kermallee
Phantom Crash

The Phantom hit the ground, many parts fell off of it as it pounded the ground, the Sangheili who dropped out had lost their shields, as for Tera and Zuno, no-one knew what was of them.

"Tera, Zuno respond?" shouted Saal

Saal ran half way towards the ship before dropping to his knees, crying. The rest had came to comfort him. Parts of the Phantom went up in flames, no-one knew whether Tera and Zuno had made it out of the crash.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 08:30 pm

ShadowHunter wrote:
=He looks at his teammates on the ground and the bloodlust in Viktor’s eyes.

Viktor: =menacing= Well, if isn’t the Russian himself. I was wandering when you’d show. You going to fight like a man, or use that vehicle as a shield for your cowardice?

=Alexi jumps out and takes out his shotgun, and walks toward Viktor=

Alexi: =angry= If you want a fight, then come here, and I will give you one. =cocks the shotgun= You will regret ever calling me a coward.

=Viktor unsheathes the knife=

Viktor: =challenging= We shall see about that.

=My old team stops as they wait for the next move=

=Viktor and Alexi circle, waiting for the first move=

=Alexi lunges at Viktor, who dodges and grabs his arm=

Viktor: Well, it seems you do have some courage. Now I'm going to hurt something your very attatched to.

=Viktor dislocates Alexi's arm, who lets out a howl of pain=

Alexi: =angry= You shushka!

=Viktor places his boot on Alexi's neck=

Viktor: Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not very wise. Now, which limb do I hurt next?

=Viktor kicks into Alexi's leg, breaking it and making Alexi scream=

Viktor: =menacingly=Well, that seems to have shut you up.

=He rolls Alexi face-up on the ground=

Alexi:=angry= A thousand hells await you, you bastard.

Viktor: That's a bit harsh. =Kicks Alexi hard in the balls, making Alexi pass out=

Viktor: Anyone else have objections? No? Then I suggest you back off, if any of you want to live.

=Viktor heads back to the ship, satisfied he has done his damage=

Remeber Matt...today was only round one
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime19/12/11, 08:57 pm

Tera Kermallee
Phantom Crashsite

Tera awoke a few minutes later, and felt the sweltering heat engulf his body, he looked around to where the wreckage of the Phantom lay on top of him. He looked to his left and saw Zuno, stiff and bleeding as his seat pinned him against the controls. Tera had a heavy head, and his back was really hurting. Tera attempted to get up, and slowly walked over to Zuno.

"Zuno, Zuno come on. Were getting out of here"

Zuno's body made no attempt or gave no sign of excitement. Tera used his strength to pull the seat away from the controls until Zuno was resting on his seat. Tera assessed the situation, and he was unsure whether he was unconscious or dead.
Tera grabbed Zuno and put him on his back, he carried him through the wreckage of the Phantom, desperate to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 4
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next