Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6

Go down 
+9
Justin
Felix
The Meta
Paarthurnax
Draco
Teria
The White Wolf
Razgriz
Valor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 06:01 pm

Paarthurnax 'Kai Verassee
Special Operations Officer
Medical Bay

He heard the human's threat, he started panicking.

"NO!"

He started thrusting his legs in the air, trying to break the hold, however painful it was.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 06:22 pm

(Miranda)
Well, it doesn't need to be a big wedding, but the best man....they're kinda critical.

(Jason)
Yeah, but I don't have anyone I can call my best friend. It's kinda sad, really.

(Miranda)
Well, what about Dormii? I mean, you two may not have known each other that long, but you seem to be friends.

(Jason)
Yeah, but I don't think that 'seem to be' friends count. Look, like I said, it doesn't have to anything big. We can just do a simple ceremony.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 06:42 pm

(Al)
=I'm not the type of man who enjoys suffering and screams, they get to me. Always.=
=I go into the Elite's room. I talk in a hushed tone.=
"Look here, you're not who we want and no we're not going to cut anything off, we just want Dormii. So can you please just be quiet for the time being? We'll see you in back in good health when this is over, ok?
Doc, knock him out..."

Remember, we sent Jake to go get them but he hasn't returned
This is great, just wonderful
=My sarcastic tone is heavy.=

Last edited by Felix on 04/04/12, 06:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 06:47 pm

Medical Bay

The Doctor approached with a needle, he broke an arm free and clamp it around the doctors neck. The others tried to break it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 07:01 pm

(Molly)
=For the next few hours, the fleet remained in orbit over Haven. My squadron and I wound our way through the formations, staying with the fleet while maintaining our standard defensive formations. I decided to contact Talon 1=
Hawk Eye this is Edge, how much longer are we going to be out here, over?

*Hawk Eye*
We're out here until we get new orders Edge. Nothing I can do about that.

(Molly)
Okay. It's just weird. We get put up on high alert and sent out here to form defensive lines between Haven and God knows what, and for the past hour we've seen nothing. The patrol fleet's reported back already, and still nothing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 07:23 pm

*Doctor*
All I can do is make choking noises, I grab his hand to help keep me from suffocation.
Help me..

(Al)
"Put him down at once, Elite."
=I had pullen out my shotgun out of habit.=
"Or we really will start cutting fingers."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 07:38 pm

Medical Bay

"He is not touching me with that."

Paarthurnax pushed him backwards, knocking him over. He continued to throw his arms and legs around, trying to break free, screaming none the less.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 07:45 pm

(Dormii)
=i enter a room near the Medbay, sharing a wall, in fact. I start cutting at it with my arm blade, intending to break through behind the Marines guarding the door=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 08:14 pm

*Doctor*
I hit the wall, crashing through a cart with medical tools. Once I hit the cabinet up on the wall with my head I go unconscious and limply fall to the floor. Making a lotta noise throughout

(Al)
"Your very lucky we need you, Elite."
=I say through gritted teeth not that he could see, my helmet is on.=
=I walk into the hall.=
"Marines! Any sight of him?!"

No sir!

=I go back into the room.=
"You should stop, you're only speeding up your death. Do you want to live or die?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 08:24 pm

(Dormii)
=i get a web-work of scratches and slices going on the wall. I keep going, deepening the valleys, digging deeper into the wall. I was intent on rescuing Paar, he needed to get away from this. This was my fight, my revenge, no one else had any right to it=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 08:39 pm

Medical Bay

Paarthurnax remains silent, not engaging into a conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 09:14 pm

(Al)
Now we wait
=I walk back into the hall.=
"Everyone, keep your guard up! We don't know when hes coming back.'
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 09:21 pm

Medical Bay

He continues struggling against the humans and marines that were holding him down, forcing them backwards and growling at them.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 09:27 pm

(Dormii)
=i managed to dig deep into the wall, creating valleys and mountains in the side of the room. I tapped once more, for hopefully the last time, into the Medbay's speaker system. I adjusted the pitch of the Scream to a low rumble, a growl more than a howl, and broadcasted it into the medbay via it's speakers I had just tapped in to. With it playing, I kicked at the wall, trying to break it down. It buckled, but didn't break. I kicked again, and then again. I retracted my arm blade and started punching at the wall in between kicks. It buckled and bent, but didn't break yet, but it was getting close=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 09:53 pm

(Al)
=My ears ringed yet again.=
"Again?!"
=I'm getting quite annoyed with his tricks.=

*Marines*
He hold our heads, what is this? A server malfunction? Whatever it was, it was loud and painful.

(Al)
"Thats it!"
=I start looking for ways to disable the speakers.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/04/12, 09:55 pm

(Dormii)
=i shoulder the wall with my robotic arm, and finally it crumbles down and I break into the room. I do a quick glance to see if anyone noticed before looking around for Paar=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 12:09 am

(Al)
=It wasn't to hard to find it, it was on the console where the hologram appears, a small button.
Labeled "Only For Emergencies. Immediant Power Termination." I hit it.=
=The power shuts off for the medbay, the speakers, lights etc.=
Panic spreads throughout the medbay.
I activate my visor's night vision and look for Emergency Power but it turns itself on.
The lights are immediately turned back on, the console and the speakers. All of which had been rebooted.
"Glad that worked..."

"Marines! Check everywhere! Those In Front Keep Your Vigil! All Others Check The Ventilations And Any Other Entry Points!"
=I'm in control, its my job to yell at them.=
=I check on the Elite, hes still there.=
=I resume my position in front.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 12:18 am

Medical Bay

Paarthurnax watched as the lights went out, he continued to fight free. He turned his Camouflage on, he could see better than all the rest, until the Marine nearest to him smashed him across the face with his rifle, shattering his visor. He continued to smash him across the face, denting his visor, trying to get Paarthurnax to shut up. No-one tried to stop him, he just continuously hit him with his rifle, nearing a state of unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 12:33 am

(Al)
=I hear a glass shattering sound in the back. It must be him.=
=Gotta check first before I turn everyone around.=
=I slowly open the door to find one of my men smashing the prisoner.=
"D*mmit man, we're suppose to keep him alive. Jesus. How many times do I have to say it?"
=I say this in a voice everyone can hear.=
"Do not kill the prisoner!"
"Someone else give him painkillers. *sigh* Gotta tell everyone to do their jobs."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 12:39 am

Medical Bay

Paarthurnax feels dazed, his visor is completely gone, his shields would not recharge. His head hurt, his helmet was now tight around his face, tighter than before.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 01:00 am

(Dormii)
=i followed the sounds of violence, glass breaking, men grunting. I was looking for Paar, and I doubted he would be treated kindly, so it seemed logical, follow the sounds of violence. I had to stay quiet, unseen. To be discovered now would be to remove the element of surprise=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 02:25 am

*Gemini 1*
Calm down there Edge. Seriously, it sounds like you're still looking for a fight.

(Molly)
I know, I know. I just hate the whole.....repetitiveness of this thing. Every day, we go out on patrol. Every day, nothing happens.

*Hawk-Eye*
Tell you what Edge. The day that war does come here, I'm sure you'll be glad to be flying over all the death it brings.

(Molly)
=I almost snarled at him=
That's not what I meant, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 02:54 am

(Al)
"Anyone find anything?"
No Sir! Wait....what's this?
"What's what? I'm coming."
=They were in a small room containing selves holding medical things, I wasn't to worried over what was on them but the small hole in the wall.=
"What is this? How did we not notice this? Doesn't matter right now, hes inside the perimeter! Full Alarm, everybody!"
=My weapon is out now and I'm looking around.=
=I run to the Elite's room to see if hes still there.=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:04 am

Medical Bay

He couldn't see anything, it was too dark. His eyes were stinging from the shattered glass, perhaps even bleeding. He was in pain, the guards had gone, but he had no strength.
His eyes, really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:09 am

(Dormii)
=i heard some shouting, and running, I ducked into a medical room, weapons jingling, and heard a noise behind me. I spun, and saw a person in the bed, wounded from something, and with a tube in their mouth so they couldn't talk much. I made a gesture of silence, and moved closer. I saw something that resembled painkiller, an IV drip or something. I opened the valve on it, not wanting attention. I turned my attention back to the Marines and waited=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:23 am

(Al)
"You two, with me!"
=We ran across the hall to his room.=
=I burst through the door first and the marine fell in to my sides.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:29 am

(Dormii)
=i peaked out of the room I was in, seeing two Marines looking around with weapons raised. I quickly got up behind them and begun my work. I reached one hand, my robotic hand, around the head of one Marine and twisted suddenly, snapping his neck, and letting his body fall to my right. I quickly extended my arm blade, and severed his head from his body and the return motion, a glittering arc of blood flying through the air. The other Marine turned around quickly, but too slowly. I flung the knife ring, and the blades embedded themselves into his face and chest, killing him almost without a sound. He dropped, his armor and rifle clattering to the ground. I bent down and picked up his rifle and then jogged off, trying to find Paar=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 03:40 am

Medical Bay

He could hear so much going on around him, but he couldn't see anything. His eyes were hurting badly, they were bleeding from the glass, from what he could tell. He just lay there, helpless and weak.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 04:05 am

(Al)
"If hes still here and the Spartan isn't, where is the Spartan? Quickly find him!"
=I notice bleeding coming from the Elite.=
"Ill uh...stay here."
=They run out of the room.=
"Aww man, your screwed up aren't ya? This wasn't suppose to happen, everything was to go smoothly."
=I walk over to him to where I'm standing above him.=
"Hopefully this can heal..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 04:25 am

(Dormii)
=i see some Marines leaving a room. I duck into a side room, an empty one, and wait for them to get close before attacking. I leapt onto one, using my sheer weight to crush his ribcage and break his bones. I rolled, and cut the legs of the second Marine out from under him, rising to meet his head with my knee, cracking his skull and knocking him out. Both of them had a small pool of blood forming under them. I stopped and breathed heavily for a minute, catching my breath. I was running out of energy, I needed to get Paar out of here and find a place to regain my energy quickly. I went over to the door they left and opened it, carefully=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 05:21 am

(Al)
"This isn't what I'm used to, chasing people, using hostages.. I'm...I'm sorry for what I've done to you."
=I've created a awkward moment for myself and in a middle of a battle...this is unacceptable.=
Why am I spilling everything to my prisoner..?
=I shake my head, disagreeing with myself.=
=I go to leave, help find him.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 05:25 am

(Dormii)
=i raise my arm, pointing my arm blade at the person moving towards me=
Subsisto

Quote :
stop

=i jingle the knife-ring in my other hand, to get their attention=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 05:42 am

(Al)
=I'm surprised how oblivious I was just now...=
Why isn't he killing me as all the others?
=I freeze in my tracks.=
".... Why... Why warn me? Why not kill me like the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 05:47 am

(Dormii)
=i don't say anything but motion to Paarthurnax, trying to get him to tell me what happened to him=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 06:11 am

(Al)
"You want him back, hm? I'm sorry but I can't do that hes in critical condition. That and I can't let you go.."
=I shoot my hand to the door and slam it into him.=
=I open it again.=
"Marines!! I need assistance in room number 12!"
=I take out my shotgun and aim it at him.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:43 am

(Dormii)
=i stagger back from the hit from the door. I recover, and shoulder the person with my robotic arm, and swing the knife-ring. I know it wouldn't do much damage to him, but it'd spark all over his shields=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 08:04 am

*Hawk-Eye*
Then why are you so eager for a fight? Why are you so determined to engage in these dogfights?

(Molly)
I....I don't know.

*Hawk-Eye*
Well, maybe you should consider figuring that out soon Molly, otherwise I'll have to pull you from the squad. I can't have people looking to start fights.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 10:58 am

(Al)
=I grab his arm with my left, preventing some of the strike.=
=I flip my gun around in my right and use it as a stick.=
=I hit him in the head a couple times with it.=
=I'm standing there, gripping his wrist and beating him with a shotgun, this... is strange.=

*Marines*
Me and my assigned 'buddy' heard some grunts and stinging of energy shields. That and we heard someone calling for help earlier.
We run towards room number 12
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 12:03 pm

Medical Bay

Paarthurnax could hear something, but not see it. His eyes stung and blood filled his visors, shards of glass floating near the brim of his helmet. He could hear sparring and loss of energy shields. Not that he could do anything, not in his current situation.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 06:26 pm

(Dormii)
=i grabbed the shotgun, and pushed it at his helmet, sending a knee towards his stomach as well=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 06:44 pm

(Al)
=I take the knee not noticing the gun smacking my face and return with a right hook and two left jabs.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 06:46 pm

(Dormii)
=i duck the hook but only block one of the jab. I swing the knife-ring at him while reaching towards my hip for the mace-flail. The heavy morning star end and the three smaller flails on the other end would come in handy with this fight=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:03 pm

(Al)
=I block with my forearm, damaging my shields a bit, flip my hand to grab his wrist again.=
=I use my other hand just to throw him off, throw a punch at his head.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:06 pm

(Dormii)
=i take the punch and my shields collapse. I grab the mace-flail and swing it in an arc towards his helmet. I consider using Impact Mode, but that would just make things worse for me. I remember my arm blade, and angle my arm as I swing it so both the blade and the flails would hit=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:16 pm

(Al)
=My helmet made an awful noise as metal scratched against it, I flinch and move back, avoiding his swings.=
=No shields for either of us, I decide to cheat in a way and pull out my assault rifle.=
"Give up, you have no chance."
=I say that as marines stand behind him.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:20 pm

(Dormii)
=i stand there, breathing heavily for a moment and then turn on Impact Mode, against my better judgement. My shields flared and came back, two extra layers forming over them, glowing slightly. I could feel the draining energy of the shields, knew I didn't have much time before I collapsed. I spun and threw the knife-ring and the Marines behind me at approximately neck level, and then tried to tackle the Spartan I was fighting with=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:23 pm

Medical Bay

He could hear a lot of fighting, all around him.

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 05/04/12, 07:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 07:37 pm

(Al)
=I was surprised that he fought instead, he head on tackled me, I fell over.=
=My gun was sent flying over in some direction, I couldn't see where.=
=I gripped his throat and tried to steer him to my right, off of me.=
=The marines had fallen, grabbing their necks attempting to stop the bleeding.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 10:06 pm

(Dormii)
=I turned off Impact Mode, quickly, before I fell unconscious and died from it. The energy burn left me tired, way too tired to fight. My limbs felt heavy, like they were all made of metal filled with lead and depleted uranium. I couldn't move as the Spartan rolled me off him. I couldn't even lift my head to look around. All I could do was just move my eyes around and breathe heavily, trying to regain my strength=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime05/04/12, 10:16 pm

(Al)
=I tried to exhale but failed, the wind was blown out of me.=
=Struggling, I figured out how to breath again, I took in air.=
=I slowly get up and looked at the man still lying down.=
"Wha....*cough*....What was that?"
=I flip him over so I can see into his visor.=
"Why? Why kill everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next