Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6

Go down 
+9
Justin
Felix
The Meta
Paarthurnax
Draco
Teria
The White Wolf
Razgriz
Valor
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/04/12, 12:04 am

(Jessie)
=I stopped for a moment, thinking what to do now. I threw down another bubble shield and wait for my shields to charge.=
Hostile fire from everywhere, my only thought was to run, again. So I did after equipping my shotgun. I refuse to surrender.
=I shot into the crowd and throw another grenade, keeping a good running speed.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/04/12, 01:46 am

(Dormii)
=i brief moment of genius hits me and I comm Atlas=
Quote :
Atlas, close all the bulkheads in the area, stop her progress into the ship. Trap her in a dead end.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/04/12, 02:05 am

-Atlas-

=Private comms through all members of the ship=

*Closing bulkheads nearest to the intruders position now*
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/04/12, 04:00 am

(Silver Light)
=For the first time in weeks, there was a ping on the slip-space sensors. Something was heading towards Haven. Several somethings. Judging by the scanner, they were of high tonnage, and would arrive in the Haven system within several hours. However, I recognized the coordinates they were coming from: it was the same system that Delta had been contacted in. The logical conclusion was that Delta was coming here, with a large group of ships. Why though, was an unknown. I sent an alert to the fleet, and to the Inheritor=

(Jason)
=After getting off the teleporter, and back onto my ship, I received an alert from Silver Light. What it said nearly gave me a heart attack, if only because of the meeting I had just gotten out of. Delta was coming, with a group of ships. The fact that he was not sending a message, and the events surrounding our last meeting, made me assume the worst. I didn't head back to the teleporter though. I continued inside, for the armory. My combat skin was in there, and I had a feeling that I'd need it. While I pulled it on, the lift doors opened and Miranda came walking out=

(Miranda)
=The moment I stepped off the lift, I noticed that Jason was more or less, nude and pulling his Combat Skin on. Despite the multiple times that I have seen him naked, this was one of those moments that it felt a little awkward. Maybe because he was getting dressed, in an open area where anyone could waltz right in, and see him. Look, my point was that I averted my eyes a little=
Uhh, wow. You just get nude in the most awkward of places, don't you Jason?

(Jason)
=Okay, yeah, I felt my cheeks (the ones on my face, you sick bastards) heat up=
Sorry, there's an emergency. I can't afford the luxury of privacy.

=In a few short sentences, I told her about Delta and his ships heading for us=
And I have no idea why he's coming here. Right now, my only option is to begin securing the planet against any possible attack.

(Miranda)
But why would he attack? We've given him no reason to attack us.

(Jason)
=The torso piece slipped over my head and shoulders, and soon I was fully clothed in the skin, which seconds later re-adjusted itself to once more match the contours of my body, so when it was done, it felt almost non-existent=
I don't know Miri, and that's what I'm hoping to figure out. Just, stay here, on the ship.

(Miranda)
No. We both know what happened last time I stayed behind.

(Jason)
Miri, please? Last time, was different. This? This is out of that situations league.
=I walked up to her, and took her hands in mine=

Maybe I'm getting worked up over nothing, and if so, than I will live with that. But last time his people got involved, you were almost killed. I can't risk that happening again.

(Miranda)
=When I looked into his eyes, I saw something there I rarely saw: fear. It was a raw, primal fear, but not for himself. For me, for my safety=
Fine, I'll stay here. Asshole. Just, make sure you come back this time, okay?

(Jason)
Will do.
=I kissed her lightly, then donned my helmet, leaving the ship for the teleporter=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/04/12, 10:51 pm

(Dormii)
=i keep walking, following the sounds of combat as best I can=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 06:14 am

(Jessie)
=I jumped over the marines when I was close enough. I wasn't to far away.=
=Just barely soaring over the last guy, I decided I needed some time. Grabbing the man nearest to me and tossing him at his comrades.÷
=I ran in the same direction, heading for the command center.=
No one knew, everyone though I was running away when I'm actually running towards...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 10:22 am

(Jason)
=After taking the teleporter to Alpha Base, I noticed the base was active, with whole squads of soldiers moving to take position at their assigned posts. I headed for a transport that was waiting to take me up to the Silver Hawk. Dozens of other transports were already being filled with troops, their passengers being sent to strategic locations around Haven. As soon as I was strapped in, the transport took off into the air. We accelerated quickly, breaking atmo nearly ten minutes later. I took a look out one of the tiny view-ports, and already I saw the fleet taking formation between Delta's fleets predicted exit point, and the planet. The Forerunner warships though, were being kept not at the front of the fleet, but further back, at the rear. I gave the order for their placement, because I had hoped that by keeping my most powerful weapons at the rear, that maybe Delta would see I was not looking for a fight. My thoughts were brought to a sudden end however, when I felt the transport land in the hangar of the Hawk=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 01:29 pm

=I ran towards the service elevator, a couple of brutes making their sort of... Gorilla run after me. I turned around, and fired a few bursts into the oncoming Brutes. One of them fell, and the other sort of slid over. I saw the Chieftan, I moved to aim, and pulled the trigger. 'Click'. Empty. Crap.=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 01:44 pm

=The Chieftain swung his hammer down towards me, so I rolled away. But my Assault Rifle was crushed under his hammer. So I drew my knife and tackled it, placing the blade in it's temple.=
"Fuck. You."
I looked at Jamie, all of the brutes were dead.
"We need to get to the bridge... The covenant can't take Summer or this ship."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 01:49 pm

"The Service Elevator will take us to the Control Centre, then we can override the main safety controls, delete any open data links, shut down Summer, jump, and then the jump will destroy nearly everything."

=I started on opening the service elevator door, before actually getting in to it. Without the majority of ship power running, not many doors liked working with minor power. Fussy doors.=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 03:34 pm

"Shut down Summer? We're supposed to prevent capture, she's coming with us, got it?"
=Eternal Summer was our ships' AI, she'd saved our lives on more than one occasion, and not just in the simulations.=
"Besides. I got this."
=I unplug a Data crystal from my helmet=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 03:34 pm

-Atlas-

=He sends a widespread comm=

*All bulkheads in the area of the intruder are now sealed*

-Dante-

=He pulls up the map of the ship to verify all of the bulkheads are closed and maps out a course for where the intruder may go=

You're not getting away that easily.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 04:47 pm

(Jessie)
"Great... "
=I stopped running and surrendered. Arms high.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 04:54 pm

=Squads team up near the intruder. Weapons aimed. He walks through the crowd and stares at the Spartan=

Dante: One Spartan. To cause all of this chaos on my ship. To cause this much grief to my men. To increase my stress levels.

=He walks closer=

Dante: I'm impressed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 05:25 pm

(Jessie)
"You're the leader? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 06:14 pm

=Delta opened his console to get a prediction of how far out they were from Haven. At their current speed, it would take roughly 48hours to arrive. To pass the time, he decided to head down to the Armory=

(The reason I'm calling 48 hours on this is because when I initially posted of their jump towards Haven, I totally forgot about one thing: This entire weekend is a Beta Weekend for people who Prepurchased Guild Wars 2, and these only come ~once a month. Ill be back Monday, but untill then I'll be pretty much entirely absent.)
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 06:32 pm

=He raises his left hand high. The blade slowly extends out=

Before I answer you.
Answer me.
Do you think coming after us was a good idea?
Is your loyalty to the UNSC worth your life?
Do you wish to die?

=He looks up to his fist then back to the intruder=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:00 pm

"Okay, okay, just come on."

=I finished with the lift control, and it was pretty much ready to go.=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:26 pm

(Jessie)
"This has nothing to do with loyalty. Just you and the people you are with coming to justice."
Another blade wielder? God I hate swords.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:29 pm

=His brow goes up under his helmet=

You answered one of my three questions.
I'll make it simpler for you.
Do you wish to die?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:32 pm

(Dormii)
=i managed to get to where everyone else was. I stopped behind the line, but could still see around them. I glared at the woman there, the spartan. I only knew she was a woman because her friend said her name, but I didn't care to remember it. I waited and watched=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:32 pm

(Jessie)
"I am no Elite. So no.. I don't want to die."
=I cocked my head to the right.=
"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:36 pm

=He quickly lowers his left arm and jabs the blade into the intruder=

Just curious.

=His eyes flash to white=

Zayne: Oh. How deviant of him to do.

=They turn red=

To answer your question.
I am Dante "Draco" Faulkner.

The last voice you will ever hear.

=He hears Lynn's gasp behind him. The other soldiers keep their weapons trained on the intruder=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:38 pm

(Jason)
=I made my way to the bridge, passing crewmen along the way. They all paused to salute me as I walked by, and I saluted in return. It wasn't long before I reached the bridge, and the moment I walked aboard, the officer manning the sensor array instantly began informing me, of what they were getting from the sensors=

*Operations Officer*
Sir, I linked up with the long range sensors on Haven, and we're getting some new readings. According to our calculations, Delta's fleet won't reach this system for another 48 hours.

(Jason)
=That caught me off guard=
Two days? We have two days left to prepare?

*Operations Officer*
Yes sir. Orders?

(Jason)
=I motioned to my comm officer=
Raise the fleet. Inform them of this new development. They are to maintain formation, in orbit over Haven. I want two scout groups sent out, formed by one destroyer, and a pair of frigates.

*Comm Officer*
Sir, yes sir.
=They began typing the order into their console, sending the orders out to the fleet=

Patrol groups are forming. Awaiting orders on where to go.

(Jason)
=I thought for a moment=
Have them head out system, between Haven and Delta's point of origin. They're to monitor the space between Delta's fleet, and his P.O. I don't want any surprises.

*Comm Officer*
Done sir.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:39 pm

(Dormii)
=i simply watch, seeing events unfold. I say nothing, but loosen my grip on my rifle=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:43 pm

(Jessie)
=I went silent. I wasn't about to let this mad man have any screams.=
=But from there I retrieved my stolen energy sword engaged it then quickly brought it to his neck, nearly decapitating him.=
"Anyone fires this man dies."
=Hopefully he hadn't hit anything important. It was bleeding now but if I acknowledge it I die. My focus has to be on this rogue.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:51 pm

=He smiles under his helmet as he feels the energy near his neck=

You really are clueless.

=He quickly brings the blade out and kicks the Spartan in the chest, sending her back=
=He takes out his Hydra and aims. The three barrels shine under the light=

Is it that we cannot live, normally.
Without you entering back into our lives to ruin everything we have obtained?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 08:56 pm

(Jessie)
=Blood shoots out of me then I hit the wallow. Quite painful all of it.=
=I slowly stood up and looked down at the explosive next to him.=
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
=A smile breaks from my face as I hold up the detonator.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:00 pm

=He shakes his head=

You are surrounded by marines.

=A shot rings out and hit's the top of the detonator. Another shot hits the bottom=

Being a Spartan.
You should know better.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:08 pm

(Dormii)
Quote :
Draco. Consider our options.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:13 pm

=He hears Dormii speak and sighs. Lynn comes around to him and places a hand on his shoulder=

Lynn: Consider our options...

Dante: Alright. What do you propose, Dormii.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:19 pm

(Jessie)
"Very skilled dogs you have. Dante."
=I had always packed two incase a situation such as this arises.=
=My last bubble shield in hand, ready to throw it when I hit the button.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:24 pm

(Dormii)
Quote :
Take her captive. The UNSC will come for her, no man left behind. We use her as a bargaining tool. Get something for our troubles.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:31 pm

(Jessie)
Captive? No. Maybe one of them captive. Hm.
=I slowly stood up.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 09:57 pm

=He nods=

Right. Like they would even care though.

=He keeps the Hydra trained on the Spartan=

This thing right here has the power to break your shields and kill you with one shot.

=He watches as she stands=

You've seen how well my marines fire. You try anything. They will kill you.

=He looks at the explosive next to him=

They never carry just one

=He lifts his leg up then swings it near the explosive. It makes contact and is sent flying towards the Spartan. The blade retracts and the jackel shield pops out=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 10:22 pm

(Dormii)
Quote :
You never know. They might show interest in her. Her partner definitely did.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 10:41 pm

=I stepped into the lift and sheathed my knife and reloaded my Battle rifle.=
"Think anyone else survived? We can't be the only ones."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 10:52 pm

(Jessie)
Now is my time.
=I hit the dentonator and threw the shield down simultaneously. Blocking out all fire and the explosion.=
=As they tried to recover I set another explosive on the bulkhead behind me. Once done I threw grenades at the enemies, mostly the marines.=
=My shield now destroyed I dash through the newly created hole.=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 11:02 pm

"Probably. But how many are going to survive the engine overload, the more or less entire explosion of the ship. That's the challenge."

=I activated the elevator, it began its ascent upwards. I reloaded my Battle Rifle.=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 11:07 pm

-Tango Team-

=We had been placed down behind the bulkhead incase anything had gone wrong. Once the explosion hit we trained our guns and opened fire. Our Designated Rifle fire as well as our regular Assualt weaponry blast out towards the intruder=

-Dante-

=As the explosive went off and the grenades flew, his shield managed to absord most of the impact. Once the other grenades went off his shields were virtually gone. Most of the teams members were still alive. He looked to Lynn who was clutching him from behind. He hadn't wanted to get her hurt. For the sake of their child.=

Lynn. I want you to stay here.

Lynn: But...

Please. I can't allow for you to get hurt.

=She continues to latch onto him. He motions for the remaining teams to provide additional support for the team ahead=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime28/04/12, 11:28 pm

CossakHawk wrote:

Viktor: That your father may still be alive.

=I stand still for two seconds in disbelief, then outrage=

(angry) Liar! I saw the photos, that was him!!

(chiding) Viktor: Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should know that people are easily fooled. Machines aren't.

What are you saying?

=Viktor pauses for dramatic effect=

Viktor: That man in the photos of his death...that man is NOT your father.

=I stand shocked, and then scream in rage and greif=

=I then wake up, panting and covered in sweat=

Why was I lied to...again? Why me?

=I sigh and get into my fatigues=

Well, back in the leadership position hopefully...no pressure

=I then head to debrief room to meet with Captain Mays=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:06 am

(Dormii)
=i tried my best to make my words unoffensive and gentle=
Quote :
Lynn. Stay here. Neither of us can do any good in this conflict. Obviously Draco has a reason for you to stay back.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:10 am

=She looks up at him and then to Dormii. She nods and lets him go=

Lynn: Be carefull...

=He nods=

I will. I love you

=He turns and runs out towards the masses of gunfire=

=She stands there with her hands at her sides and sighs=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:13 am

(Dormii)
=i lean against the wall=
Quote :
So, what's on your mind.
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:15 am

=She turns to look at Dormii=

All of this stuff that's currently going on.

=She moves her hands to her stomach. Her stance changes a bit to shift the weight on her left leg=

All the things in the future.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:16 am

(Dormii)
=a corner of my mouth goes up in a smile=
Quote :
Do I even have to guess what that means?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:18 am

=She half smiles=

You can if you want
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:19 am

(Dormii)
=sarcastically, with that grin on my face=
Quote :
You're adopting a puppy?
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:21 am

=Her eyes brighten and with her own sarcasm=

Yup, so cute. The little pitter patter of their feet.
Or.. paws...

=She gives a small laugh=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime29/04/12, 12:23 am

(Dormii)
=i chuckle=
Quote :
Congratulations. When is the big day?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 6
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next