Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Character for the HRP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

New Character for the HRP Empty
PostSubject: New Character for the HRP   New Character for the HRP Icon_minitime09/04/12, 05:22 am

His name is unknown. He is only known as "N".

Name: unknown.

No record of him exists, he is ageless.

He is human, but he is more than human. His UNSC reports have him marked as having super-human abilities. Yet, they do not have him marked as a Spartan.

His skill-set is unknown, but he is marked as having excellent precision and accuracy with any weapon. His hand to hand combat is unrivaled. He is marked as having done incredible feats of stealth and reconnaissance.

His role is anything.

He can adapt to anything assigned to him. He is well rounded. He is a perfect soldier in the field and off.

All photos of him are erased or classified. Anything caught on video is erased or classified.

He has nothing that separates him from others. He has no marks. No signs. No insignia.

Insignia: none.

We're sending him to you as a soldier. treat him as you would any other operative.

His status, he's on his way. He's healthy and fit.

We have no records of his existence. Even ONI have no records of his past. It's as if he just appeared. One day he just showed up on radar. All of his Military records are sealed. Not even the Head of ONI has the classification to read them. When we were doing our sweep of the records, his 'name' popped up. He has recommendations from nearly every branch of the military. It's surreal. It's unreal. We have some military contest records as well. He's lifted up a warthog. Him. One man. Lifted up a warthog. Over his head. Not even a spartan II can do that. In fact, only a spartan in armor can do that.

I have some of his medical records here too, he's never broken a bone. He's never been sick. He's one of the most fit soldiers we've ever had. He's broken the Military Pull-up record, by 200 pull-ups. He's able to endure through the 26 mile marathon. In fact, according to this, he's run the marathon, not only once, or twice, but 7 times total. That's not even the crazy bit. Each time this man has participated in the run, he runs to and from the finish line, several times.

I have some other medical records here, he's extremely flexible, apparently. He's very agile, it's like he's trained his whole life to be a soldier and covered all the bases. He's never taken drugs in his life. He's never needed medical attention, he's managed to dodge covenant plasma fire, he's met them on the field at least half a dozen times.

I'm telling you, his records are incredible. I want you to test him out though, let me know if he really is all that they have him cracked up to be.

-General (Name redacted)

PS.

He's apparently not much of a talker, the strong silent type I guess.

Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: New Character for the HRP   New Character for the HRP Icon_minitime09/04/12, 05:37 am

R
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: New Character for the HRP   New Character for the HRP Icon_minitime09/04/12, 05:37 am

W
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character for the HRP   New Character for the HRP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character for the HRP
Page 1 of 1