Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story Chapter 1

Go down 
+14
Tenébrís
Moose
Janitor
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Felix
Justin
Dewsaur
N
Xion's Memory
TrashClown
The Meta
Teria
The White Wolf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage
Vaht Razumee
Not cool enough for a real rank
Vaht Razumee

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 06:09 pm

"Veer, tend to your wounds and i shall look around."

I checked the rest of the storage compartments.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 07:09 pm

"Good..."

I walked over to the mount of rubble which was now considered a makeshift workbench. Reams of supplies laid out. I grabbed the bandages and strapped layers around my torso, again and again.
Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 07:13 pm

"This might come to be useful..."

I said whilst extracting a Fuel Rod Cannon from the crate with a cheerful expression under my helmet.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 07:32 pm

I finished bandaging myself up with all the tools we had left.
Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 07:54 pm

I held the FRC in a comfortable position and checked the optics.

"Still works like a charm."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 08:06 pm

"What are you trying to say about our weaponry, Vaht?"
Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 08:53 pm

"I'm simply stating that the might of the gravity plus the storm could have combusted this weapon upon activation..."

I said slyly.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 09:39 pm

I laugh slightly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 10:15 pm

I stand in the rain and watch the constant downpour. No sign of enemies.... no sign of anything..
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime24/11/12, 11:07 pm

So much rain... Should we be worried about a flood?

I make it back to the medical tent and peek inside. Things seem... calm.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 12:39 am

In medical, Ellie had awoken. She was lying still, the pain more of a dull throb.
She saw the Spartan peak in. "Hey." she said weakly. "Glad to see a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 12:43 am

"Officer?"

I turned around to be greeted by Aura.

"Yes?"

"We have found four of our warriors alive, sire, the rest...are lying in their tomb. I am sorry."

I stooped my head in shame.

"You did well, warrior. Ensure all of our warriors are ready. Those who lie in this grave will be remembered for their service."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 02:23 am

I step into the tent and make my way over to Dusk One. Who of which I'm glad to see alive.
"Hey. How are things?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 02:58 am

"I feel like crap, can barely move, and lost Katie...but...we got her home. We got her home."
Ellie stayed on her back, looking at the ceiling...her eyes showing pain.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 03:49 am

I try to find a subject change. Mainly because I'm hurt too. I know it's my fault. I could've jumped in the way or something!
But could I tell her that? No, I can't. The only thing I could possibly say other then that is people die in war. But it would seem I don't care...
So... onto the subject change.

"What you did back there on the phantom was impressive. Then surviving the fall down. Even more so."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 12:31 pm

"Officer, what did you do back there?"

I turned around to see S bi acknowledging me, glad to see he was well.

"I killed one of them."

"You...you killed one of them?"

"Yes, with a bolt of Ionized Hydrogen through the back of the head."

I turned back around, tending to my wounds a final time.

Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 03:33 pm

I turned with curiosity.

"Killed whom?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 03:47 pm

"I know not the name of my victim. The human was female, one of the best they had. Some of their...warriors were very sentimental towards the death of their fellow comrade."

I snigger.

"Perhaps they have learnt what companionship means."
Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 03:50 pm

"Hmmm, shalt we raid a human base once we leave this wreckage?"

I said as my bloodlust grew.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 04:08 pm

I dwell'd on this thought for a moment. We would not be able to make it to the Secondary Outpost, not in this storm, likewise, we would not be able to raid a human base. Not if they are all defended like the one we tried to crumble before.

"Negative, we will not be able to make it to the Secondary Outpost, not in this storm. Our best option would be to get to a hospital of sorts, there we can tend to our wounds better."
Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 05:30 pm

"A prayer for the dead? As they pave our way to salvation"

I hoisted a large field pack onto my back and adjusted it to comfortability.

Last edited by Vaht Razumee on 25/11/12, 05:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 05:53 pm

I gathered what I could, looking over the grave once more.

"Your journey has ended. Your sacrifice is but another stone paving the way so that others may continue. You never wavered from the path or faltered in your faith. For that, you will be rewarded. Let your actions be a beacon unto all who shall pass after you. When the Great Journey begins we all walk the path together."

I limped out of the Phantom with what I had, with the burden of death upon my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Vaht Razumee
Vaht Razumee

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 06:51 pm

I stepped out of the Phantom with the rest of our squad, all of us filled with dread.

"We shall avenge their deaths, bring human blood to their graves..."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 07:09 pm

"That we shall brother, that we shall."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime25/11/12, 07:31 pm

I uncloak myself and approach them.

"We mustn't dally, this storm is getting worse.."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:22 pm

After eating a large platter of food, I stand up, although I am unsure as to what needs done. So I head to the where they took the ODST leader, not sure why, just to check and make sure she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 05:13 pm

Most of our lance were limping, not uttering a single word. We crept silently through the thick blackness, with wind and rain rushing against our helmets. We could not give up, the dishonour that I carried was already too much, to add to it in such a way would be unbearable.

My brothers, here, whom I have fought with for years. I would not let them down. If these humans want me, then they can come and get me. I know they will come in force to challenge me, but I will not turn away from them. I will answer their call.

What I will never achieve in life, I will achieve in death.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 06:52 am

Once inside the tent where Ellie lay and one of the Spartans stood, I straightened into a salute.
"May I have a word with you ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 02:11 pm

=I head to the med tent, looking at the storm with a sense of relief=

Thank you mother nature...

=I come in, seeing both the Marine and the other Spartan=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:47 pm

I stopped, looking to my sides.

"Check you motion trackers, warriors!"

I grabbed my Beam Rifle from my back and readied it in front of me. Whatever it was moved fast, too fast. I walked forward slowly, ready for what it was.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime05/12/12, 12:20 am

I rise, my body bloodied and bruised from the battle. Sliding out from underneath the rubble, I stood, picking up my cannon and checking it for damage. After dusting off, I called out to the phantoms. "Do any of the righteous hear my call? I am in grid position 6, and I need extraction." I lean against the wall behind me, taking pressure off of my injured leg.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/01/13, 05:18 pm

I sat alone, my helmet next to me, rain streaming down my face.

This was my fault. I'd fucked up by saying we should save the civilians. I'd fucked up by going first. I'd fucked up by not saving her...

This was my fault. An ODST was dead because of my actions. She was a friend. Really the only one in Dusk that'd given a fuck about me. And I killed her.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime14/01/13, 12:24 am

Unggoy emerged from the buildings to our left and right, cautiously wavering around Kig-Yar whom stood near the pillars of the buildings. I noticed an Unggoy Ultra moving towards me with two Special Operations Unggoy at his side. This was unexpected, but at least they knew some of the primitive Covenant language.

"Unggoy Ultra, svabol vin bvecko tlushtow."

Quote :
"Unggoy Ultra, what an unexpected entrance."

"Sangheili, hesi initial nar jedark tepohaic tlushada coita gogetoi ekess nomeno taoul."

Quote :
"Sangheili, our initial strike force has begun its journey to this city."

"Batobot ui mombasso news, hak nomag yth enforce narhethi acht wer munthreki tenpiswo. Svabol re wux vur wer jedark di Unggoy vur Kig-Yar tirir tenpiswo?

Quote :
"That is excellent news, then may we enforce revenge upon the humans here. What are you and the force of Unggoy and Kig-Yar doing here?"

"Hesi Phantom jahus nara ini vin electromagnetic pulse, jedarkir coi ekik di wer svant."

Quote :
"Our Phantom was struck by an electromagnetic pulse, forcing it out of the sky."

"Likewise, svaklar re wux heading?"

Quote :
"Likewise, where are you heading?"

"Ekess vi kosjilt encampment vhira wer revin de tenpiswo."

Quote :
"To a smaller encampment down the street from here."

"Boiaru krushea."

Quote :
"Good hunting."

The Unggoy Ultra nodded and waved his hand in the air whilst looking behind to his warriors, they followed their leader up the road.

"Sire, where are they heading?"

"To a small encampment up the road. We shall head there after heading to the "hospital"."

I began moving in the direction we were headed, before hearing a communications post from a Jiralhanae; all I could do was reply.

"Jiralhanae, all Phantoms were struck by the electromagnetic pulse enforced by the thunderous weather conditions. What is your current situation?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story Chapter 1
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19