Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:25 pm

=I continue to move in the direction I think is toward a Traveler camp=

Well...now I'M the one who's freaking lost...

=I look towards a spot on the horizon not to far from my location and spot a bustle of activity=

Hello new supplies, and ammuniton....hopefully

=I head towards that location, carefully moving to avoid making any amount of large noise=

And best hope these guys are the friendly type...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:35 pm

"Better then eating your own stomach." Hibiki replied. "Need help with your tents? Least I can do is help out." She said, pushing the rifle to rest on her shoulder. One hand stayed near the Sig Sauer, and she continually scanned for threats.

Eve, meanwhile, observed her shoes shyly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:41 pm

(James)
"Sure, why not? Besides, it'll give you a chance to introduce yourself a little. Harry, why don't you walk us to your parents so we can get unpacking?"

*Harry*
"Okay."
=He turned around and walked back towards the van, turning his head back once or twice to look at either us, or Eve. It was hard to tell=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:42 pm

How convenient, random chick slams into me and she brings undead problems to. Not to mention her leg wound. Great.

I stand up and look around for any of those things. Nothing yet. I really don't want to be here.
"Hey, how many are there? Yanno, of those things after you."

"About... five... do you have any... spare medicine?"

My first thought goes straight to the small amount of Morphine I keep for myself. Then to that alcohol I took a bit ago.

"Um, no. I don't have anything. But maybe something to clean that gash of yours."

Now's the time to figure out if the stuff in that bottle is whiskey or that guy's piss. You never know with bandits.
I take the bottle from my coat, unscrew the lid and take a sip.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:50 pm

"I think Harry has taken a liking to Eve here." She grinned, tucking a few loose strands behind Eve's ear. The girl just blushed and looked away.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 09:54 pm

=I get towards the edge of the encampment, seeing that they were stopping for the night=

Well...I guess it wouldn't hurt to check with them...

=I sling my rifle over my shoulder, my hand near the holster to my .45 as a precaution=

Last edited by The Meta on 08/11/12, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 10:01 pm

(James)
=In a hushed voice, I said=
"Can you blame him? She's a cute girl, and he rarely sees any other kids besides his sister."

=I was still grinning. It was great to see Harry like this=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime08/11/12, 10:35 pm

I spit it out right away, it's whiskey alright. Absolutely disgusting. At least I know what it tastes like, otherwise...
I bend back down and go to pour it on her wound when she pushes it away, nearly spilling it.
"What? Whatwhatwhat?"

"What is that? And why... why did you just... drink it?"

She hasn't seen a bottle of whiskey before? But she looks older then I am... God help me.

"It's alcohol. And it cleans wounds... I think."

"You think?! I'm... not going to let you pour that in me!"

"You were the one who asked me for help, I'm only helping you with the best of my abilities."

"Alright, fine.''

I tip the bottle over so the whiskey pours into the wound. She yelps from the sudden pain. Then she relaxes. I guess it worked.
Now, where are those monsters?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 12:53 am

=While Mike had left the forest and rejoined the camp site, and Dan was helping unload, the last scout, Samantha, was still on patrol after Dan was done with the traps. So she found it rather worrying when she came across a somewhat shadowy figure hidden behind a few trees, watching the campsite. Silently creeping forward, she pulled out her pistol, carefully aiming it at the back of the figures head=

*Sam*
"Don't move."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 01:57 am

=I put my hands in the air=

I'm not moving.

=I keep them in the air=

Look...I'm just looking for a small bit of shelter, a bit of ammo, and a bite to eat. Nothing more, nothing less.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 03:09 am

Hibiki nodded. "Yeah. She is." She answered back quietly. Hibiki pushed the girl forward with a smile.
"Go on. It's not every day a boy meets a girl who can kick his ass and is a real-life Katniss Everdeen."
With a small grin at that, Eve went on forward towards Harry.

Hibiki's hand never strayed too far from her Sig Sauer.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 03:47 am

*Sam*
=She recognized the voice=
"Andrew? What the hell, why are you hiding in the trees?"

*Harry*
=He had just opened the van door, reaching for the camp supplies, when he heard motion behind him. Turning around, he found himself face to face with Eve, who despite being roughly twice his own age, was still tough to look at without blushing=

(James)
"Maybe we should step in soon? I mean, we do need to set the camp up."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 03:55 am

Razgriz wrote:
*Sam*
=She recognized the voice=
"Andrew? What the hell, why are you hiding in the trees?"

*Harry*
=He had just opened the van door, reaching for the camp supplies, when he heard motion behind him. Turning around, he found himself face to face with Eve, who despite being roughly twice his own age, was still tough to look at without blushing=

(James)
"Maybe we should step in soon? I mean, we do need to set the camp up."

=I try to repress a sheepish grin=

Well...stranger things HAVE happened

It's purely out of caution...better safe than sorry.

=I walk out of the woods, my cheeks slightly red from embarrassment=

And yeah Sam...it's me.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:01 am

Eve blushed as well, fidgeting from foot to foot.
"N...need help?" She asked quietly.

Hibiki nodded. "Yeah. Let's. Eve, when more comfortable, is as blunt as a freight train."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:12 am

*Sam*
"Wait....I don't remember seeing you get off the caravan when we came here. So how did you get here?"

(James)
"Well then, allow me to make this a more comfortable environment, for both of you. Harry, come on."
=I walked forward, standing next to Harry and grabbing one of the folded up tents=

"Let's get to work little man. Sooner we set up camp, sooner we get to eat."
=The mere mention of food spurred him into action. He wasn't a glutton or anything, just the usual hungry six year old=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:26 am

Razgriz wrote:
*Sam*
"Wait....I don't remember seeing you get off the caravan when we came here. So how did you get here?"

(James)
"Well then, allow me to make this a more comfortable environment, for both of you. Harry, come on."
=I walked forward, standing next to Harry and grabbing one of the folded up tents=

"Let's get to work little man. Sooner we set up camp, sooner we get to eat."
=The mere mention of food spurred him into action. He wasn't a glutton or anything, just the usual hungry six year old=

=I raise an eyebrow out of surprise=

Well...I headed out and thought I could strike out on my own. As you see...it didn't last very long.

=I head a bit closer to the camp=

And as for finding you guys...I just followed the tire tracks. That, and I purely guessed that it was a caravan.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:42 am

Eve smiled softly and grabbed whatever was needed, as did Hibiki. The two set out to help the Travelers in setting up camp.
Hibiki kept a careful eye on Eve the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:48 am

*Sam*
"And you had to sneak out? No one is forcing you to stay here Andrew. If you wanted to leave, all you had to do was say so."

(James)
=Thankfully, setting up camp wasn't too much of a hassle. Everyone had gone through the motions enough times to be experts in setting up the tents. However, as I finished up setting up my tent, I noticed something a ways off, by the tree line. There was a figure, with their back to the campsite, and the familiar form of Sam holding a gun on them. That raised some alarms, and I set off for the scene, already stringing an arrow into my bow=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 05:13 am

Razgriz wrote:
*Sam*
"And you had to sneak out? No one is forcing you to stay here Andrew. If you wanted to leave, all you had to do was say so."

(James)
=Thankfully, setting up camp wasn't too much of a hassle. Everyone had gone through the motions enough times to be experts in setting up the tents. However, as I finished up setting up my tent, I noticed something a ways off, by the tree line. There was a figure, with their back to the campsite, and the familiar form of Sam holding a gun on them. That raised some alarms, and I set off for the scene, already stringing an arrow into my bow=

=I sigh, knowing that was what I had set off to do. I couldn't do it because this was where I felt home=

I know...It's just the fact that this was the best I've had to a family.

=I cock a brow again=

Uhhh...could I help in anyway...like setting up?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 05:27 am

(James)
=I reached Sam and the person she held a gun on, recognizing his voice as belonging to Andrew, one of the people in the caravan. Why was she holding a gun on him then?=
"Sam, what's going on? Why are you holding a gun on Andrew?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 05:50 am

=I look at James, slightly red-faced in embarrassment=

She saw me sneaking in...and well, she assumed the worst.

=I point=

Can I lend a hand...because I feel a bit awkward standing here.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 06:56 am

Hibiki glanced up, her hand on the Sig Sauer at her waist. She saw James head that way and relaxed a bit.
If gunshots or screams started, they'd learn why she had been on SWAT for the Baltimore PD.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 08:16 am

(James)
"Okay, what's going on?"

*Sam*
"Turns out Andrew tried to leave before we showed up here James. Then he wound up back here."

(James)
"So, one of those 'just when i think I'm out, they pull me back in,' moments?"

*Sam*
"Pretty much."

(James)
"Well Andrew, not sure why you want to help out. I mean, you were on your way out after all."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 01:32 pm

=I look at him and smile slightly=

Well...Let's just say I had a change of heart last night.

=I pull my hands down=

That, and you guys are the closest I've had to family for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 08:17 pm

*Sam*
"If we were, then why didn't you try and say anything about leaving?"
=To say she was angry, was an understatement. The caravan for the past year had been her life, her family. It saved her, not just from the zombies or the Shepherds, but from suicide=

(James)
=I could tell she was getting furious, and I really wanted to avoid any heated disputes, especially when we all had weapons=
"Sam, why don't you go and help prepare the food. I'll deal with Andrew."

=She shot a heated glare at me, which I returned with a cool stare=
"Please, Sam?"

*Sam*
"Fine..."
=She walked around Andrew, holstering her gun when she was a good distance away=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 08:46 pm

=I look at Sam, feeling wounded and ashamed at my actions=

Because I knew you'd react like this...

=I look at James, a feeling of guilt rushing through me=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 10:09 pm

(James)
"Look, I won't lie and say that you wanting to leave wouldn't have caused issues. But at least we would have understood your reasons for wanting to leave, if you had just told us."
=I gestured back towards the camp, both to say 'let's walk back,' and to also make sure he understood what I was about to say next=

"This isn't a prison, Andrew. We're just people trying to survive."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 11:06 pm

=I give a resigned sigh=

I understand...I should have told you before galavanting off like I did.

=I follow James back to the camp, and nod=

I know... I'll try and make my peace with Sam later. Knowing her temper, it's best to wait.

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 11:57 pm

With another sigh, I reach inside my coat and rip of a piece of my shirt. Then wrapping it around her wound.
I reach back into my coat and pull out my gun yet again. I stand up while looking around for them.
Nothing again, no sign of anything alive... or... well undead. Now for the waiting game. The damned smell is getting worse...

Maybe not two minutes later I look at the road, I can hear something coming from there. Wait... is that...?
"Hey, what did you say you were being chased by again?"
She seems to wake up from the sound of my voice, I guess she had fallen asleep.
"You're... still here?"
"Yeah, just answer the question... please."
"Raiders... thugs... whatever you call them. Those guys that hunt in... numbers..."
"What?! Why didn't you tell me that sooner! I thought those things... the undead were following you."
"Well.. you shouldn't just... assume things."
"Whatever. Just tell me what they have as weapons. How many are there? And are they in a car?"
"They mostly have bats... and one has a sniper rifle. It's how I... got this. There's about five of them. And yes, they're in a car."
"Shit."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 03:11 am

(James)
"Yeah well, you'll be on your own there."
=I started walking back towards the camp, Andreew in tow=

*Harry*
=While James and the others dealt with Andrew, Harry continued to unload stuff from the van. Mostly food and water=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 03:36 am

=I give a thin smile=

Yeah...that's going to be tricky.

=I follow James into the camp, looking around to see what I could do=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 03:40 am

(James)
"Maybe it would be best for now if you didn't do anything. Besides, most of the work is already done anyway."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 03:45 am

=I nod, knowing what had transpired=

Yeah...that's probably a good idea.

=I find myself a spot to sit down and just relax=

Well...let's hope Sam doesn't cut my head off in the middle of the night

=I look around, almost content being among people I know=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 05:32 am

"I'm pretty sure that I can't take them on. We need to hide. Now."
"Where do you... think we can hide?
I grab her under the arms and begin dragging her towards the tree line.
"Hey! What do you think... you're doing?!"
"We're hiding like I said. If you don't like it I can leave you here. Which would you like?"
She stops fighting me thankfully and I pull us into the trees. Just in time for the truck to drive past us. No, stop by us.
And in the middle of the campsite, or what's left of it. Two of them jump of the back of the truck and two from the cab.
The last one stays in the truck and stands up, looking through his rifle. They begin talking about something, I can't make it out though.
They start searching the campsite for something, I guess this girl. After searching the general area they turn to us.

What the hell? How do they know we're over here? Just go away!
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 05:46 am

CRASH! The sound of a window breaking and those creatures piling in the general store.
Back door, idiot!
Abel rushed to the back of the store, finding a door that lead outside into an alley.
He rushed to the bike that was laying against the shed.
A zombie popped around a corner, Abel tried to raise his shotgun but the thing was too close he didn't have the room to aim it.
The zombie held its hands out and grabbed Abel by the shoulders and tried biting a chunk out of him, but Abel already had his .45 out and under the zombie's jaw.
BLAM! One shot and the undead beast hit the floor. Abel holstered his pistol and jumped on the bike and peddled as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 08:50 pm

Hibiki kept an eye on the stranger; sure, these travellers knew him.
She didn't
Hibiki eyed the newcomer and Eve like a hawk.

Eve, meanwhile, helped Harry out with some stuff. She was quiet.
Pretty quiet.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 09:04 pm

(James)
=Once we got the portable grill working, it was just a matter of what to make. We had no fresh meat, just a bunch of canned goods and some fruit we collected from an orchard we passed by. Tonight was my turn to cook the food, that service being rotated to every person old enough not to burn themselves by accident. Grabbing a can opener, I opened one of the cans of beans, pouring the contents into a small pot placed on the mesh of the grill=

*Sam*
=She had walked off to the opposite side of the camp, patrolling the edge of the camp while quietly fuming=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 10:40 pm

=I get off my back and inspect my crossbow=

Never hurts to check the weaponry...

=I look down the weapon to make sure nothing looked out of the ordinary=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 10:49 pm

(James)
"Okay, so whose first? We've got beans, tuna, and fruit."
=Harry was the first to walk over, still blushing a little. I guess he saw me as an excuse to put some distance between himself and Eve=

"Alright then, beans and an apple."

*Harry*
"An apple? Come on James...."

(James)
"Hey, you need to eat your fruits Harry."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 11:11 pm

=I sling my crossbow over my shoulder and walk over looking to get any semblance of meal=

Goddammit...I didn't think I was THIS hungry

=I then look at Harry, and smile broadly=

Well...looks like I do have a reason to stay

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 11:13 pm

I heard it long before I saw it. A loud groan alerted me, and when I checked, there were zombies. A lot of zombies.

I panicked, reached for my pistol, and slapped myself for thinking about using it.

That'd just tell 'em all you're here...

I wasn't surprised that that guy had ditched me, but I still thought he was a dick for leaving me here.

I grabbed my bag, filled it with whatever ammo I could grab, not checking what it was for, and ran out of the back.

I didn't know where, but I had to get away from the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/12, 12:52 am

How? I don't even know how they know where we are. Of all the places in the world they look here?

I bring my pistol up to aim at the closest one. One of them yell out "Found her! She's gone into the trees. But she couldn't have gone far."
I pull the trigger, killing the closest one to us. Alerting all the others to where I'm at. I aim at the newly nearest one again and fire a round off.
I miss him and fire again, hitting him in the face. THe guy with the rifle aims at me. I duck back behind the tree I was hiding behind.

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/11/12, 09:50 am

(James)
=It wasn't long before almost everyone in the camp (even Andrew) had some form of food. All except the three new editions to our group. Hibiki, Eve, and the Stranger, were apart from the main body, and didn't have much to eat. Feeling bad, I walked over to them, carrying some stuff in my arms: a small bag of chips, an unopened can of peas, and some jerky that I kept in my bag. What? It was my personal stash, and i was willing to share=

"So, take your pick. What do you guys want to munch on? And you only get the one by the way."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 12:18 am

=I take some of the food and start munching on a good meal=

Well...nice to have a good meal

=I get out my Bowie knife, using it like an improvised fork=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 02:13 am

Abel had been peddling as fast as he was capable of for over a half an hour. His sides were hurting and his legs burning, but he made himself peddle faster and faster. He was on a road, seemingly in the middle of nowhere. Dead fields on his right and left, as far as the eye could see. Eventually he collapsed at the side of the road, out of breath, tired and hungry.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 05:11 am

Bandit 2 - "We've got a gunner over here!"

Bandit 4 - "Yeah no shit!"

I quickly reload my gun and save the old clip in my coat. I glance over to the girl whose looking pale.

God, what the hell am I thinking? Just pick up a random girl along with her buddies. Maybe I should just run further into the forest?

I look past the tree to see the men and nearly get my head blown off by the sniper. The bullet zooming past my hat.
I pull my head back behind the tree. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

Okay. Wait for them to come to me.

I look back over to the girl again. Then mouth the words "If they get closer yell. Okay?" She nods in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 07:09 pm

Abel made himself stand up, even if he was extremely exhausted. He looked at the tipped over bike, then at his surroundings. There was a woods to the right side of the road, and a field on the left. There was a sign that said there was a highway entrance two miles out. So Abel got back on the bike and starting rolling in that direction.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:01 am

I was lumbering through the undead town looking for supplies when I heard some gun shots go off. I decided to investigate. Moving as fast as I could without being too loud I got within sight of where I thought the shots went off.

My mask has surprisingly good eye sight, so I saw what looked like 3 bandits, one with a rifle, and two with bats. There appeared to be two dead bandits closer to the tree line. It looks like these pieces of garbage have found someone to prey on. I load 4 slugs into my shotgun and aim at the bandit with the rifle.

"Hey! Assholes!" I bellowed and fired two shots at the bandit. One connected and sent him and his rifle flying. I put my shotgun on my back and pulled my large baseball bat out of my backpack and walked out there to confront the two bandits left.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 04:13 pm

I hear a large gun off and some people yelling to run. I peek around the tree and see the bandits panicking.
The two with the baseball bats get back into truck. The engine starts up and the truck begins to back up.
That's when I get out from behind the tree and shoot at the driver side. Though I'm not that great of a shot.
I end up shooting the passenger side, at least wounding him. Since there's blood that wasn't there before.

The truck drives back the way they came. Narrowly avoiding the new stranger. Which reminds me that I need to think him.
But from here I also need to decide if he's threat or not. Well, he looks like a human form of tree. He's huge basically.
Three... maybe four inches above me. Bulky. There's a rifle sticking out from his back and he's holding a baseball.
Overall. He's somebody you would not want to mess with. Even more so if he turned. Or apart of the Shepherds.

I hide back behind tree and look over to the girl. "We just had our asses saved."
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 09:22 pm

I watch as the two bandits get in their truck and start it. I watch as gunfire errupts out of the tree line. And see it light up one of the doors of the truck. I see the truck heading at me, seems they are going to try and hit me so I move enough out of the way to not get hit. They drive off obviously getting out of here. I sigh through my mask and talk to myself a little.

"Dumb asses running like chickens, only praying on the weak." I call out so whoever was getting attacked can hear me. Although it's a bit muffled by my metal mask. "I don't mean any harm." that was more than enough. I walked over to the bandit I shot and looked at him. He was obviously on the brink of death. Figured I would end his misery. I smashed his head in with my bat. But to an average person it was more a club. I proceeded to search his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next