Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:01 am

"I only trust you and this caravan. Whether she stays or goes depends on who here would protect her in my stead...not that she could kick your ass at archery, no offense."
Hibiki chuckled, a small attempt to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:03 am

(James)
=That actually made me smile=
"Guess we'll have to see about that then, won't we. Personally, I think the two of you should stay together. You work better together than apart, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:12 am

"We do." She admited. "But...I can't loose her..."
Hibiki looked at her shoes for a moment.
"I'm not her biological mother. I came upon the girl a few days after Judgement Day. My duty as a SWAT Officer was to protect the innocent. But...in the end, she became my daughter. I was left with nothing that day...but I was given her. That is why I just...am afraid of losing her. She gave me something....more then survival. She gave me something to fight for. For two years...I fought for that smile of hers. I will always fight for it. That is why I am going with you. To ensure her smile stays there."
Hibiki glanced behind her to ensure Eve hadn't snuck up. Seeing the girl snoozing in the back, she turned back to James.
"I won't ask her to come...but I won't ask her to stay."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:18 am

(James)
=It was hard to argue with that. It also broke all preconceptions I had about them being biologically related, though I guess that didn't really matter if they cared about each other that much=
"It should be her call. She's lived in this world long enough to know the consequences of her choices. But ask yourself this: if you were in her shoes, could you stay somewhere safe while the person you love is out fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:22 am

"No. She's a right fucking Katniss Everdeen. She won't. Even if I begged, I doubt I could get her to stay. But I'm too afraid of losing her..." Hibiki sighed. "Love is a bitch." She said. "It really is."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:26 am

(James)
=I could actually hear my hands clench over the steering wheel, memories of my old life rushing back=
"Yeah, it is. But if we're smart, chances are she won't be anywhere near the worst of it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:32 am

"Have you never watched Scooby Doo? Plans never work." She sighed. "Even if we are smart, chances are Fate has a bad sense of humor."
Hibiki shrugged. "Anyways. Three so far. We got a crowd!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:35 am

(James)
"Hey, fate already gave us the zombie outbreak. Not like she can screw us more than that already has."
=There wasn't much left to say, so I just kept driving. While we had talked, the caravan had covered some road, and the sun had set, leaving us with nothing but a darkness that forced me to turn on the lights=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:00 am

"Mind if I get some sleep? Or do you need someone to talk to you to keep you awake?"
Hibiki shucked her jacket off, revealing the holster with the 9mm tucked near her armpit. She stretcheda bit, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:00 am

"Wait what? I thought you said-"
I cut off because I know he wouldn't have the answer. So I grab the sniper rifle and his bag. Then put the bag on my back.
With the rifle in my right hand and my pistol in my left. I take aim at the one closest to him and off a couple rounds.
I only manage to hit it in the chest once. I didn't bother to see the results. I ran out into the open. Away from the trees.
The sight I see is disgusting. Zombies eating all the dead here. Bandits and everything.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:03 am

(James)
=I let out a bark of a laugh=
"Nope, but thanks for the offer. If I needed someone to talk to me to keep me awake, doubt I'd have lasted this long."

=Off in the distance, I saw something. Lights on the road, what looked like cars and....a wall?=

"You might want to put a hold on sleep though Hibiki. I think we're at the town."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:07 am

She groaned a bit. "I'll get my gun."
With that, she grabbed the G36K and made sure it was ready. She glanced by Eve. Yep. Sword was there.
"Your show...boss." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:16 am

(James)
=That was when I grimaced=
"Please don't call me boss. And I wouldn't reach for that gun just yet, or you'll give them the wrong idea. I'm sure you know that they're going to frisk us before letting us in, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:19 am

=I look and see that we were nearing the lockout town=

Just take it easy, Andy...

=I wait, wondering what would happen next=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:21 am

"Was joking. Am a cop. Frisk Eve and I'll have them singing Soprano in a kindergarden musical."
Hibiki pushed the rifle beneath the dashboard and crossed her arms. She was dead serious.
She might not be the bio mom, but not even the Almighty himself couldn't dispute the fact Eve was her daughter now.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 06:25 am

(James)
"Heh, if they're anything like the last town we were at, the most they'll need to see is the kids outside, and nothing but their clothes on."

=We came to a slow stop, the RV and the rest of the caravan, and I pulled the keys out of the ignition=

"Wake her, I'll go out first."

=Before waiting for a response, I walked to the door, and got out, making sure my hands were visible. A group of maybe eight people, all armed but with their guns holstered, stood in front of some cars, and a school bus they were using as a gate=

"Evening folks."
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 02:41 pm

While tyler grabs the stuff and I grab my shotgun and throw it over my shoulders. Tyler then shoots a zombie while I pick up the girl and sling her over my left shoulder. I turn around and with one arm crank my bat into a zombie's head caving in the creatures skull putting it down.

"Lets get out of here." I yell as a head deeper into the woods but still in sight of the road.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 04:56 pm

Hibiki nodded, moving to the back after stowing her sidearm on the dashboard and shoving the G36K farther under the dashboard. She moved to the back and gently shook Eve awake.
Some days man...some days.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 05:39 pm

I look over to Wrex whose heading in the opposite direction. I turn tail and run after him. Dodging one of them in the process.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 07:19 pm

=One if the eight, a man maybe 6 feet in height and wearing plain clothes, walked over to me=

*Town Guard*
"Evening. You folks travelers?"

(James)
"That we are, and we were hoping to enter to trade, maybe get some rest."

*Town Guard*
"Now that might be a problem. See, we don't let people in after dark, even if they pass the usual tests."

(James)
=I grimaced=
"Come on man. We've been driving non-stop, and we were just attacked by Shepherds an hour ago."

=The mention of Shepherds changed his mood completely. His eyes widened slightly, and the group behind him suddenly became more aware=

*Town Guard*
"Attacked? How many?"

(James)
"Maybe 10 or 12, scouting group I think. They killed two of our people, but we managed to kill all of them in return."

=It looked for a moment as if the guard himself was struggling between the rules of the town, and his own humanity about leaving us outside the town in the dark, after getting attacked=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 07:41 pm

Hibiki let go of Eve and checked outside. James was still talking. Sighing, Hibiki went over and had Eveget on her back. Pigyybacking the sleepy girl, Hibiki stepped out of the RV and walked up behind James.
"James, Eve's exhausted. The other kids are still shooken up after that attack."
Hibiki measured her words carefully...in hopes the guards' humanity would be touched. Eve, not hsving the act, yawned sleepily. A cut on her forehead she got from some branches the first time they met James was barely scabbed over...hopefully the guards would read it wrong and assume th Shepherds hsd done that.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 07:48 pm

=Seeing Eve with the cut, and hearing about the other kids, was what changed the guard's mind=

*Town Guard*
"Alright, we'll let you in. But I'm afraid we still need to check the lot of you for any hidden weapons. The kids are exempt from that though."
=He turned around, slightly, and gestured for two people to walk over, a man and a woman=

"Guys get checked by him, women get checked by her. Let's make this fast people."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:08 pm

=I nod to the guard and I my jeep rumbling forward=

Well...let's hope nothing goes screwy

=I look at James with a raised eyebrow in curiosity=

He's planning on doing something stupid...I just have that funny feeling
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:15 pm

=Everyone got out of their cars, and line up according to gender, while the kids stayed inside. Both guards walked down the line, stopping at each person and patting them down=

(James)
=I was the first to get patted down, though I wouldn't say it was my first time. Hey, we passed through a lot of towns before this one. Started around my arms, then my chest, back, followed by my legs and....well, my groin. In their defense, it was possible to hide weapons there, if you were willing to live with the uncomfortable feeling=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:26 pm

Hibiki was no stranger to frisking.
Of course, she had been on the giving end.

Luckily, the woman went quickly on her, and Hibiki again hoisted Eve onto her back. The girl laid her head against Hibiki's shoulder and promptly fell asleep. Hibiki merely smiled and adjusted her hold on the girl a bit as she waited for the frisking to end.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:30 pm

(James)
=Once the frisking was over, I raised a brow at the lead guard=
"So, can we go in now?'

*Town Guard*
"Alright, let them in. But I want your weapons secured in one place, maybe that RV of yours?"

(James)
"Sounds fair. What if we want to trade some of them for supplies?"

*Town Guard*
"We'll have someone come by to check on your stock. In the meantime...."
=He whistled, and the bus came to life, backing up and allowing us access=

"Welcome to Johnsonville."

(James)
"Thanks man. Okay people, back in the cars, and move in."
=I walked back and climbed into the RV=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:39 pm

Hibiki followed, then transfered Eve to a couch in he back of the RV before taking shotgun.
"That went well." She said. "And I guess my gamble paid off..." Hibiki smiled slightly, resting her hsnds in her lap. "Guess compassion didn't die with the virus."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:45 pm

(James)
"Aww, I'm hurt. I would have thought after meeting us you'd think compassion was still alive."
=I slowly drove the RV past the gate, and we soon got a good look at what kind of town we were in. It was a large town, and the direction we were coming from brought us down their main avenue. We passed the remnants of a general store, a bar, and some kind of restaurant maybe. Despite it being night people were still out and about, though a guard at each corner would point for where we could park. We ended up in vacant lot big enough for the caravan to park and still get out of=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:47 pm

=I fire up my jeep's engine and follow the RV on inside=

Well, let's see what happens next...

=I once again look towards the RV, curious at what James might be planning=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 08:55 pm

(James)
"Well, now it's just a matter of finding a place to get some sleep....not sure if they have any free beds in town for travelers though."
=I got out of my seat, and walked towards the door=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 09:26 pm

"You know what I mean."
Hibiki chuckled, then glanced over to Eve. She shook her head
"We need to find someplace. The kids need to sleep well tonight."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 09:32 pm

(James)
"I'm sure the locals won't object. Just a matter of finding a place."
=No sooner had the words left my mouth, than I opened the door and saw what was across the street from the vacant lot=

"Then again, I guess finding a place won't be so hard after all."
=I started walking towards the building, with a sign out front marking it as an Inn=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 09:38 pm

"I'll get Eve then start getting the others ready to go there."
With that, Hibiki slipped into the back to get Eve and get ready to move out.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 09:41 pm

(James)
=I started walking, car door to car door, directing the people with kids towards the Inn. It was doubtful they'd have beds for everyone though I hoped they'd have some room for our kids. As for me I was more than happy sleeping in the RV, so long as there was a reasonably soft surface=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 10:42 pm

Hibiki went along gathering the kids. Four in all, including Eve. Telling them to stick close, she headed to James.
"I can watch the kids. Go see if we can get them some soft beds. You probably are a better negotiator then me. I'm more Geonosis Padme to Naboo Padme, ya'know?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 10:52 pm

(James)
"Really? If you're Padme then who am I? Actually, don't answer that...."
=I walked over to the Inn, thankful there was no one really driving, and towards the main doors. A sign up front labeled the place as an old, Holiday Inn, so chances were they had beds to spare. Walking through the door, I arrived at the front desk, an elderly woman standing behind=

*Inn Keeper*
"Evening young man. How may I help you?"

(James)
"Hi. I'm with a caravan of travelers and we were wondering if you had some beds to spare?"

*Inn Keeper*
"I have a few rooms that are free, but what do you have to trade?"

(James)
"What's the price of each room?"

*Inn Keeper*
"Well, if you have it, some food or medicine will do. Guns and ammo could work as well."

(James)
"Well, we've got some guns and ammo to spare, so I don't think that will be a problem."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 10:56 pm

"I'd say Anakin, but I like being alive." She called after him jokingly. The kids gathered around her sleepily. She managed to pat their heads before glancing at the other grownups.
"Who's who? I know Harry here..." she said politely. She kept a sharp eye out, her instincts keeping her up snd awake.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 11:02 pm

I look back to see tyler is now catching up to me. I run enough to believe that the horde of zombies that were following us now have a good distance from us. I then take a sharp turn, heading left towards the road. I dont want to get lost in the woods as it is. I slow down to a walk by the edge of the road. Looking for any zombies waiting on tyler to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 11:03 pm

*Inn Keeper*
"Okay then. How many will be staying then? The whole caravan?"

(James)
"I don't think we have enough supplies for that. Just our children will do."

*Inn Keeper*
"Okay, just bring them in, along with what you'll trade, and I'll guide them to their rooms."

(James)
"Will do ma'am."
=I walked out of the building and back towards the vehicles. It looked like Hibiki was trying to figure out the names of the other two kids in the group, so i figured I'd stay quiet, especially after that Anakin jibe=

No way I'd kill her....or anyone else in the caravan.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime17/11/12, 11:19 pm

"So...Jamie, and Tom." Hibiki said. "I'd introduce you to Eve later." She grinned. "Eve's my littke Katniss." This won a smile or two, thankfully. She glanced over to James.
"What's the word?" She asked. "I don't think the kids will survive for much longer."
Eve murmured in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 01:07 am

(James)
"They've got rooms to spare but chances are we only have supplies for the kids. So we'll need to trade some of our weapons and ammo for rooms."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 01:20 am

=I park the jeep and get out to stretch my legs=

Let's just see what he's up to...

=I then get out and wander over to the inn=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 02:04 am

"We can trade the hunting rifles we got from the Shepherds. Those should get room for the kids. We should also try and get a chaperone per room. Never leave kids alone."
Hibiki smiled at the girl, Jamie. "And I think they'd sleep better."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 03:19 am

I see Wrex make a left turn and turn left too. Appearing out onto the road, not far from him. So I jog over.
"What ze hell? And uh... you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 03:26 am

"Yeah, Im fine. But I am worried about her." Look back, we have a good bit of distance between us and the zombies. But its not good to stay in their sights as it is.

"We are going to follow the road. Gotta get out of here and find some place to stop at. Right now we need to distance us from this herd."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 03:45 am

I look around and rub my eyes in an attempt to readjust to the light. Only to find out it that it's dark now.
And that the forest wasn't blocking out much light. Thankfully the moon shine is bright tonight. So we have that much.

"So I guess we're stickin' together then? At least for awhile."

Weird question sure but I don't like to be left guessin'. Besides. I tend to be pretty straight forward.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 04:33 am

I start walking at a fast pace still having the girl on my shoulder. She is still out from the pain killers and blood loss.

"Yeah, oh course. Besides, you still have my stuff." I say with a hint of a joke. You would see me smile if he could see through my balaclava and mask.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 05:00 am

(James)
"Okay, I'll see what I can do. Chances are we split them up, boys in one room girls in another. As for the chaperons....same deal, one guy and woman watching over each room."
=I began walking towards the general store, hoping I'd find someone inside to trade with=

"Can't take the guns out yet, their rules. I'll see if I can get someone to check on what we have, see what we can get for it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 01:55 pm

"In the manner of self preservation, I'd ensure the military grade stuff stays in the RV." Hibiki sighed. "And my instincts as a cop are screaming at me to not give up a tactical advantage. SWAT team and all." Hibiki shrugged, then looked over her shoulder at Eve's sleeping face with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime18/11/12, 02:01 pm

Oh. Right.

After a quick glance at his pack I match his pace. Somewhat of a fast walk.

"That was quite a run eh? Got me tired."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next