Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 08:15 am

Soren rubbed his head, slowly waking up in a daze. "I need... some water..." Staggering to his feet, he began to move north further, rubbing his eyes with each step, his other hand wrapped around the barrel of his gun. He had to keep moving... he didn't want to die of dehydration out here. Or worse...
"There has to be someone out here... Hello!? Anyone!" It'd be a while before anyone heard him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 08:26 am

(James)
=The field was large, matching the size of the town block we had just come from. Green grass was the most dominant thing in the field, there being only four crosses sticking out of the ground. A white picket fence, looking fairly recent, encircled the field itself, and I noticed an assortment of shovels near the entrance to the impromptu cemetery=
"Alright....let's give our family their peace."

=Walking to the shovels, I picked up two, one in each hand, and handed them both to Sam and Andrew. Taking a third for myself, I led the three of us to a large, vacant patch of green. I was the first to break the ground, as we all began the arduous task of digging graves=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 09:18 pm

I find it strange how if you sit in plain sight long enough no one will see you. After dealing with that asshole sheriff I decided to sit on a bench and think. I watched as all the comotion went on and some people left. Then people started gathering around the gate, while tyler walked out into the area seemed to be looking for something but I didnt know what.

He went over to the people once those cars came back. Then he went off towards the general shop. I figured why not follow him. So I got up and lumbered over to the shop. Opening the door after tyler went in.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 09:26 pm

=As I begin digging, I remember what I could have done=

Once again...I've cheated death...but why now

=As the thought comes to me, I get no answer to it. I look at Sam with a bit of silent regret=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 09:35 pm

(James)
=We each dug a grave, the same dimensions as the ones back at our camp. There were thirteen bodies....thirteen friends and family members all piled in the bed of that truck, waiting for us to finish our work. As each grave was finished, one of us would walk over to the truck, and lift the body in out, and carry it to the grave, setting it down as we prepared to repeat the process=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 10:11 pm

*Trader*
He looks past me at the door, which had a little bell that hangs above it.
"Hello. I'll get with you in minute."
He looks back at me.

(Tyler)
I look over to the door when the trader does and see Wrex. Kinda glad to see he's still here.
"There you are... wonderin' where you went. I'll be there in a minute."
I look back at trader. Who was looking back at me.

*Trader*
"You know this man?"

(Tyler)
"I'm just here to trade, if you have something worth while. Like water, food or maybe a up close weapon. Need to conserve ammo."
I take out two of my knives and lay them on the counter.
"And something where I don't have to get as close as this. But again, food or water works fine."

*Trader*
"Sounds like you would rather have that 'up close' weapon. Give me a second to get one."
With that he went off to the back room, where he keeps his stock.

(Tyler)
I look back to Wrex again and just shrug.
"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 11:43 pm

"Just watching and listening... You know we can get rid of that rifle if you want. Maybe get you another pistol or a shotgun." I say with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime28/11/12, 11:53 pm

(James)
=Eventually, we got the last grave filled, and we made sure each family member lay next to their own. Then....then came time for the burial. Shovels in hand, we filled each grave, until all that showed were brown patches of earth. Sam, Andrew and I stood together over the fresh graves, and it was then that I heard Sam struggling not to cry. I moved next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder=

"Sam....it's alright. You can cry now."
=That more than anything I think, was what made the damn break inside her. Shoulder shaking, she cried, her tough exterior washing away=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 12:14 am

Hibiki and Eve had been watching, but Sam crying had broken Eve's mental walls more. Hibiki could see the real Eve rarely...
She saw her now.

Eve just wanted the crying to stop. She didn't want people to cry.

She wanted to love, and be loved.

Eve ran towards Sam, her arms hugging the woman. She cried into Sam's back.
"I'm sorry!" she sobbed. "I'm sorry."

Hibiki just walked up as Miranda held Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 12:25 am

*Sam*
=Despite hearing what Eve had said earlier, I don't think she cared about that at this point. Having Eve come from behind and hug her, crying into her back....I think she welcomed it in a way, having someone comfort her like this as she grieved for her lost home, her lost family=

(James)
=I lifted my hand from her shoulder, looking behind me to see Hibiki walk over. I did my best to smile, to reassure her I'd be fine....but that was all but impossible as I turned back to the graves, and prepared to say the next few words=
"We say goodbye to a lot of friends today. To friends, family members.....our home. Let us remember them, as brave, kind, loving people who opened their arms to us and took us in. They did not deserve so early an end, nor so violent. But the peace they may find in the next life, has been well earned. Goodbye...my friends."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:04 am

=As the ceremony goes on, I put a hand on Miranda's shoulder=

I just don't know what to say... these people were like family to me for two years...

=I hugged her just to keep myself from shaking=

I was offered to go with them...but I stayed here...I just feel like I've neglected them.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:10 am

(James)
"What happened to them Andrew, wasn't our fault. The only ones to blame here are the Shepherds."
=Somehow though, I couldn't help but think that was a lie. A lie I was telling myself to remove the guilt. Maybe if we had been there, we could have saved them=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:27 am

Hibiki came up beside James, wrapping an arm around him. She laid her head on his shoulder.
"I know what you're thinking. Don't. You'll just fall into depression and rage."

Miranda hugged back.
"You're alive. Don't waste it..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:30 am

I know...I just felt like I could have done something

=I keep holding onto Miranda, the person I felt was the one constant in my life=

But you're right...I'm just happy to be alive now.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:38 am

(James)
=I felt her hug me, her head resting on my shoulder as she told me not to give in to the same guilt that was gnawing at me. Having her there helped, but it didn't make the feeling go away, just.....easier, to bear. I reached for her hand, taking it in mine and squeezing gently=
"It just never stops Hibiki.....I just want it to stop."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:43 am

"We have a mission. Let's continue it."
Hibiki moved in front of James, arms around him.
"Let's make sure this nightmare never repeats."

Miranda nuzzled Andrew's neck. "It'll be ok..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 01:52 am

(James)
=Taking in a deep, shaking breath, I nodded=
"Damn straight."

=Reluctantly, I got out of her embrace, turning to Sam=
"Sam, we need to go. Come with us, please."

*Sam*
=She had managed to work her way down to quiet sobs, though she still shook a little now and then. Looking up to meet my gaze, her eyes red from tears, she nodded=

(James)
"Then it's time we spoke with Marcus about what he had in mind."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 02:00 am

I know it will.

=I held one of her hands=

James and I will make sure of it.

=I then give her the best smile I possibly can at the moment=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 02:06 am

Eve moved around to take Sam's hand.
"I don't want any more tears..." she said, her voice small.

Miranda returned the smile. "Not alone, soldier."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 02:50 am

=I felt something that I hadn't felt for the first time in two years: I felt a sense true happiness. Two years of searching, crying, traveling, and hoping had now become both happiness and relief=

Not this time...not again. I promise you that.

=I take Miranda take her other hand, once again smiling=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:26 am

(Tyler)
"Spy work huh. Find anything?"
The trader comes back with an axe of some kind and he sets it on the counter.

*Trader*
"I managed to get this back before the world changed. Back when I worked with the fire department."
I can tell this fireman's axe held some sentimental value to him. Just by his voice.
"Would you like this for your 'up close' weapon?"

(Tyler)
"Yeah, this'll work. Would you take a clip of M9 ammo, a butcher knife, two kitchen knives and-"

*Trader*
"That'll do. Maybe a little extra."
He pushes the axe to me. And gets a sandwich wrapped in plastic from below the counter. Then sets the sandwich on it.
"This should cover it."

(Tyler)
I take out the clip of ammo. Then the last kitchen knife slowly and set them on the counter. I take the axe and the sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:39 am

*Sam*
=She didn't have any words to say at this point. Every fiber of her just wanted to die, she couldn't take the grief. But whether it was Eve's pleading or her own rage screaming at her to strike back at the Shepherds, she managed to reign in her sorrow, and walk forward with the rest of us=

(James)
=Marcus was waiting outside the cemetery for us, a grim look on his face. I had a feeling he knew what I was going to ask for, and it looked like he was setting himself up to argue against me.....and struggling to find a good reason to support him=
"Marcus....I know what you're going to say."

*Marcus*
"James, I'm sorry this happened to you and your people. I know you want to strike back against the Shepherds.....but what's happened has put the town in a trick position."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:41 am

Not being of much use riding along, and finding the massacred caravan, Abel sat back down on the bench outside of the town store, back to sharpening his broadsword with the piece of marble. And whistling the same tune. Abel was still a little edgy about so many people in one place.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:51 am

(James)
"Marcus right now I really don't care.....I just want to hit the Shepherds, and hit them hard."
=I was about to move around him but he placed a firm hand on my shoulder=

*Marcus*
"The smoke from that fire is going to attract every walker for miles, if it hasn't already. And chances are they'll pass very close to here, and we need help fending them off if it comes to that."

(James)
=I was tempted to throw off his hand, but in the end he had a point. The people in this town.....Andrew and I couldn't protect our family. But I would be damned if we didn't do our part to defend these people, who had so readily taken us in=
"Alright. We'll help defend the town. But after that...."

*Marcus*
"After that we will hit the Shepherds, you have my word on that James. In fact I still need to talk to you about something, but for now please, focus on the town."
=He removed the hand, stepping away and towards his people=

"Rest for now James, take what time you need. But be ready for when we call."
=With that, the conversation ended=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:56 am

Abel thought for a moment and something popped in his head, something that caused him to stand up and put his sword back in it's scabbard. He walked around town for a bit and asked the first person he saw for directions to whoever is in charge. After being pointed to the sheriff's office Abel made his way there, and once to the door he knocked three times, and awaited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 03:58 am

Eve moved around, taking Sam's other hand.
"If I could have changed how this ended, I would have..." she said. "I...chose mommy. Please...know that."

Hibiki ruffled her hair softly before heading over to James.
"Hey..." she started. "Um...need to...talk?" She said carefully.

Miranda grinned.
"Right answer."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:03 am

*Marcus*
=As he walked back to the Sheriff's office, he saw a strange person standing outside. Normally, he would be curious, but after the last few minutes he was not exactly in the mood. Still, when he saw the man had a sword, he figured he might as well play along for now=
"Yes, what do you want?"

(James)
=I nodded at Hibiki=
"Yeah, just not now. Let's get Sam a place to stay."

*Sam*
=She looked down at Eve=
"I....thank you then, for choosing her. For choosing us."

Last edited by Razgriz on 29/11/12, 04:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:06 am

Abel knocked on the door again, when he heard a man's voice off to the side.
"I, uh... Was wanting to talk to the person in charge 'round here."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:12 am

*Marcus*
"Yes well that would be me. Whatever it is, make it quick because I've had a trying day so far and it's about to get worse."

(James)
=We got back to the Inn fairly quick, Marge still behind her desk. When she saw Sam with us, the tears on her face and the looks on our faces, she went from happy to concerned. Walking from behind her desk, I quickly answered the question she was going to ask=
"Do you have a room for her? She's from my caravan."

*Marge*
"Of course. Come with me, there's plenty of room available."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:14 am

Eve smiled, hugging Sam once they stopped into the inn. As she drew away, Hibiki was there to wrap her arms around her.
"She's my daughter...she'll always be my daughter."
Eve turned in Hibiki's arms ro hug back. "You'll always be mommy."

Miranda bumped Andrew. "Whacha want now?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:15 am

Abel shifted his body to turn to the man.
"Yes, umm... It's about... Well, I was running from a horde before I arrived here... And I'm not sure if they were still, uh... Following me or not. And I thought I would bring that to your attention."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:21 am

*Marcus*
=He would have screamed, yelled, or raged at the new comer for this news. after all when it was said like that the guy made it sound like he lead the walkers here. But all Marcus could do was sigh, and pinch the bridge of his nose=
"Of course there is. Well, it's not the first horde we've faced. Alright, thank you for the news, now if you don't mind I need to get started. Please excuse me."

(James)
=Marge and I walked with Sam, guiding her to a vacant room. Once I was sure she'd be okay, I left her there in the room, asking Marge to check on her now and then, and walked back to Eve and Hibiki. I noticed that behind them Harry, Tom and Jaime were huddled behind them, staying close to familiar people=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:24 am

Abel stood there for a moment.
"Oh! of course, don't let me get in the way."
Abel slid to the side of the door so that the man could get inside. For some reason Abel felt good about giving the man the news, maybe it was because he hadn't heard the words 'Thank you' in over two years.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:25 am

Eve glanced at the kids.
"I could stay with Miss Samantha. They can take my room." She said softly. "I don't want her to be alone."
Hibiki nearly cried. That was the real Eve.
She knew it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:27 am

(James)
"It's your choice Eve. Just be careful, okay? She's hurt, sad, and most importantly angry. She'll want someone to take it out on, and if she realizes who you are....."
=I didn't need to finish that sentence. I think we both knew what it entailed=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:32 am

Eve paused.
"I...will tell her. It...it's best to get it done...I'll be fine."
She pulled from Hibiki and headed towards Sam's room. She paused to glance back.
"If you hear gunshots, please make sure you're somewhat dressed."
Done with her deadpan delivery, Eve tapped on the door. "Miss Samantha? Can I...talk to you?"

Hibiki blushed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:39 am

(James)
=Well that was something I didn't expect to hear a) from a girl, and b) spoken so plainly in public, in front of kids. Oh well, world's already ended, some of the standard courtesies might as well go out the window. I turned to look not at Hibiki, but the children behind her=
"Come on kids, I'll show you to your room."

=Walking over to Eve's room, I opened the door, guiding them inside. They sat on the beds, looking tired enough to fall asleep in minutes=
"I'll check back in a bit to see how you guys are doing, okay?"

=Vacant stares and barely noticeable nods was all I got, though I had a feeling they'd be fine, so I closed the door=

*Sam*
=She heard a knock at the door, and walked over to open it, finding Eve right outside=
"Eve....what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:40 am

Abel looked around the town for a moment and saw the man from earlier who yelled at him. He thought about talking to him about before, but decided not to, being as he probably isn't in the mood for talking much, as it seemed he knew the people from the wrecked caravan.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:52 am

Hibiki latched onto James.
"What now?"

Eve looked nervous. "We...need to talk...it's best you sit down...unarmed..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 04:58 am

(James)
=In response, I wrapped my arms around her, welcoming the embrace as I nuzzled her neck, fighting back the urge to cry again=
"Right now....I just want to be with you. Nothing else."

*Sam*
"If this is about what you said earlier Eve.....I can't promise this will be a quiet conversation."
=She walked over to a table in the room, placing her weapons on the top=

"But I can at least promise not to be armed."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:03 am

Eve nodded
"I don't want you to keep your feelings in...I just don't want you to kill me."
Eve went in and sat in front of the bed, on her knees. Her Hz nds were folded over her lap.

Hibiki held James.
"I'd assume we have some time. What do you say...we go to your room?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:08 am

*Sam*
"Alright."
=She remained standing, arms folded over her chest as she stared at the girl=

"What did you mean when you said your father did that? What happened to my home, to my friends, you said he was behind it."

(James)
=I didn't really smile, but I tried. As tempting as what she offered sounded though, it didn't feel....right, not now, not so soon after what I had been put through. But I figured we could at least use the privacy, so worming out of the embrace, I took her hand and guided her back into my room, closing the door behind us=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:15 am

"I betrayed James. I betrayed Andrew. I betrayed Mommy. Because my father had me condition as a spy." She looked at her knees. "I then broke the conditioning when father...said he would...abuse mommy. I killed two guards. I saved them..." she sniffed. "I incurred his wrath...because I wanted a family."
Eve sobbed a bit.
"It's my fault. I chose to save mommy, to save James...Andrew...Miranda...I chose them over him."

When the door closed, Hibiki latched onto James, kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:26 am

*Sam*
"So because you helped save a few.....many more died? That was my home Eve, my friends and family."
=She would have flown into a full blown rant, but it was hard for her to blame Eve really. Eve saved James and Andrew, her friends, brothers even. She betrayed her birth family, for a better one. The only one to blame was the father, not the child. Deflating, no longer angry at the child, she leaned against the wall=

"I'm....sorry, Eve, if it looked like I was going to attack you, or direct anything at you. It's just....I want someone to pay, for what happened Eve. And I guess you being born to that group, made you....convenient, and for that I am sorry."

(James)
=I returned the kiss with equal passion, one hand on the small of her back pressing her to me, the other running my fingers through her hair. I was tired, and hurt, the events of today cutting me deeper than any knife could and all I wanted now was to slip into a peaceful, blissful place with someone I cared very much for=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:45 am

Eve rested her hands on her knees.
"I don't blame you. You have every right to hate me. My father did this, but he was just the gun. I pulled the trigger by saving...my family."
She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. "And..that's why I said unarmed. Looked bad..."

Eve stood up slowly, then held out her arms towards Sam.
"And I want to make sure you're not alone."

Hibiki relaxed into the embrace, her exhausted body just slightly slumping into James.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 05:57 am

*Sam*
=She slowly walked over to the girl, who had so willingly opened her arms to her, so eager to seek forgiveness, peace.....friendship. All Sam wanted was to be alone, to quietly grieve, but a part of her urged her to hug the girl, to not be alone in her darkest hour. So, taking a few tentative steps forward, she hugged the child, holding her close, a few small tears trickling down her face as she choked out a single sob=

(James)
=When she slumped against me, I figured she was as tired as I was. So, her still in my arms, I slowly guided us to the bed. Laying her on the bed, I placed myself above her. My clothes were still on, and in a way I was fine with that. I didn't want sex, not really. I just wanted her in my arms, to be close to her, to continue that gentle kiss=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 06:19 am

Eve hugged back, feeling the tears. She tightened her hug.
"You don't have to be alone."
Eve laid her head on Sam's chest (area above her breasts pervs) and held her.

Hibiki didn't feel clothes flying...so she continued the kiss, holding James.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 06:48 am

*Sam*
"Thank you....Eve. Thanks, for being here."
=That was all she said, as she continued to hold onto Eve, welcoming the company=

(James)
=Rolling us both on our sides so I wouldn't be laying on her, I never once broke that kiss. To have her, Hibiki, there with me, comforting me......it was more than a kiss to me. It was warm, gentle, and soothing, a balm for all the hurt I had endured today, and the days before. I broke the kiss only once, gently pressing my forehead against hers as I whispered in a voice that somehow sounded happy and sad at once=
"I love you."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 12:45 pm

=I look at Miranda=

I just want to spend some time together...I want forget the past.

=I feel my eyes water a bit=

I just want forget all the ghosts.

=I look at the walk back to the Inn with Miranda, her hand in mine=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime29/11/12, 02:59 pm

Soren continued his trek, his eyes watering slightly. "Ah man... Come on..." He walked around through some streets, sighing as he slowly closed on in the town. he was too tired to even acknowledge it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next