Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+6
Xion's Memory
N
Janitor
N/A
The Meta
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:49 am

"I liked my shower. It was really...really...good." she frowned. "Maybe the Elites control the power plant and places?"
Back to top Go down
N/A
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:50 am

Brook looked around and saw Tyler coming up to them. "Oh, hello." She said, and fiddled with her knife, as if it were made of plastic.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:51 am

(Sam)
"Maybe....right now, I'm just grateful there's something."
=I walked Eve over to her bed, grabbing my bag of clothes and walking for the bathroom=

"Eve, I'm going to take a shower. If you want sit there with Sammy, play with her or something. I'll be right out."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:53 am

"Ok." She said, plopping down on her bed. Sammy woke up, jumping down snd nuzzling Eve's elbow before licking her hand. Eve smiled, petting the cat.
"You're so cute..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 01:05 am

(Sam)
=Closing the bathroom door behind me, I calmly stripped out of my clothes. Shirt, bra, pants, underwear and socks, it all turned into a crumpled heap on the tiled floor. I saw myself in the mirror, and I was struck by how much I had grown. A few years ago I used to a willowy little girl. Now, I had matured, with my red hair falling to my shoulders and my other....assets, growing in. I wasn't a D cup or anything, but I certainly wasn't anything to sneeze at either. Not that doting on that fact mattered; James was taken, and my chances of finding someone interested in me were low. Stepping over the rim of the short tub, I pulled the curtain back and turned on the shower. Hot water shot out of the shower head, and it all flowed across my skin, down my shoulders, back, chest. It felt great.....but after two years of hell and no shower, I'd be surprised if it didn't feel great=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 01:19 am

Eve got bored and stood, grabbing a change of clothes.
She knocked on the bathroom door. "Sam?" She paused. "...It's too lonely....can I take my shower with you?"

Shepherds brainwashed kid has no concept of modesty, privacy, or intimacy. Or...anything deemed "unneeded" by the Shepherds.
Like love.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 01:21 am

(Sam)
=The shower was loud, and after years of keeping keen ears the noise of the shower drowned out all other noise. Grabbing a bar of soap, I began to wash myself=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 01:23 am

Eve sat down on her bed, huddled with her knees to her chest.
"I feel alone..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 01:34 am

(Sam)
=It didn't take long before I was done with the shower. Turning it off, I grabbed a towel, and stepping out I dried myself off, wrapping the towel around me while I dried my hair with another towel. The damp soles of my feet strained to get traction on the cold tiles, and that same cold made me shiver a little, goosebumps going up my skin. The mirror was all fogged up from the steam, and the bag on the counter had some small condensation on it=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 01:35 am

Hearing the water go off, Eve relocated to the wall right next to the door.
She sat there silently, Sammy stealing her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:13 am

(Sam)
=When I walked out of the bathroom, I was surprised to find Eve sitting on the floor outside the door. It made me jump back a little, and the sudden motion made the towel slip a little, enough for it to fall. I was able to catch it before it got lower, but it still dropped below my breasts, and I turned scarlet=
"Eve, what the hell? Why are you waiting outside the door?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:14 am

=I then flop my back onto the bed=

I feel damn useless again...

=I sigh in exasperation=

It just doesn't sit well with me, just sitting here.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:22 am

Eve looked up...then right back down, her facs scarlet.
"I...I felt really lonely..." she covered her face. "I don't like being alone."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:25 am

(Sam)
=Lifting my towel back up over my breasts, I walked back over to my bed, not really looking at Eve. Granted she was a girl like me so it's not like this wasn't anything she hadn't seen. And she was bound to have seen Hibiki nude at one time or another=
"Eve, just stay there and try not to look at me, I'm getting dressed."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:29 am

Eve sniffed, keeping her face covered. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do something wrong."

Mira sighed. "I know Andy. I know."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:32 am

(Sam)
=Pulling the shirt down over my head, I said in Eve's direction=
"No, it's okay Eve. I should have warned you I was coming out."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:34 am

=I pound a fist into the bed=

Me too, and it sucks.

=I just look up at the ceiling and stare=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:36 am

Eve didn't look up yet.
"No...punishment?" She said tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:37 am

(Sam)
"I think the shock should be punishment enough."
=I slipped into a pair of jeans, and then turned to face Eve. My hair was still damp and clung to my neck in spots=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:39 am

Eve cowered against the wall. "I won't do it again, I promise!"

Mira yawned. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:42 am

(Sam)
=The sudden inflection of fear in her voice alarmed me, and I raised my hands, palms facing her, in a gesture of peace, trying to calm her=
"Eve, what's wrong? I'm not going to do anything?"

=I said that in as soft a voice as I could manage=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:44 am

Eve peeked up slowly. "P...Promise?" She said tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:46 am

(Sam)
=Getting down on my knees before the girl, I held my arms open, a gentle smile on my face=
"Eve, I promise I will never hurt you. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:47 am

=I then smile a bit=

Well, at least we're both alive.

=I get off my back=

And I've got you here with me to help when we're called.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:55 am

Eve got on her knees and scooted closer, and into Sam's arms.
"I did't mean to..." she said, burying her face in Sam's chest.
She gave a dry sob.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 03:57 am

(Sam)
=I wrapped my arms around the girl, holding her closer to me. Lowering my mouth to her ear, I whispered gently=
"Eve, it's not your fault. I'm not angry at you and I never will be. Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:00 am

Sam would feel Eve smile - a small, hesitant smile...but a smile none the less.
"Ok." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:02 am

(Sam)
=I started to rock back and forth, Eve still in my arms, gently humming. I wasn't sure why I was so worried to see her afraid of me, or even why I was so embarrassed when she saw me naked. All I knew is that right now, I wanted her to feel safe, and loved=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:24 am

Eve's entire body just relaxed in Sam's arms. She started to hum along, but she kept her face hidden, still a bit scared...

The door opened. Her father and some woman...

Then slap. Another slap. A kick and a door slam. Then guards, dragging her away. She screamed.
Screamed for her father.
All she was answered with was more pain.
A dark, silent room. No comfort.

She cried for her mother.
She was answered with silence.

Eve clung a bit tighter. "Don't let them take me away...don't leave me alone..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:26 am

(Sam)
=I stroked her hair gently, keeping her close=
"Eve, I won't let them take you away. Okay? I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:30 am

Eve nodded. "Ok."
The girl just kept clinging to Sam, not wanting to let go. She panted just a bit, but she was slowly calming down.
"I believe you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:34 am

(Sam)
"Good. Because I promise you Eve, I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
=Pulling her away from me for a brief moment, I gently brushed my lips against her forehead, a gesture to show her I cared about her, and that I wouldn't let her come to harm ever=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:45 am

The gesture was the final nail. Eve went back to normal...well. mostly.
She wasn't about to let go.
And she voiced it.

"Please don't let go."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 04:48 am

(Sam)
=I only held her tighter, letting her head fall to the space between my neck and shoulder=
"Never."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 05:08 am

Eve thought for a moment...then kissed Sam's neck. The kiss lasted briefly, and then Eve returned her head to it's spot.

Before Sam could respond, Sammy the Cat hopped onto Eve's head, and licked Sam's cheek. She purred.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 05:13 am

(Sam)
=Eve kissing me on the neck almost made me let go. Almost, except a part of me noted how good that sensation had felt. No one had ever kissed me before, even if it was just on the neck. I would have said something, but Sammy, the cat, had hopped onto Eve's head, and licked my cheek, the tiny barbs of her tongue gently dragging over my cheek. I couldn't help but smile, and just hold her against me=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:32 am

"They let you two out? What about the rest of us? Did they kill them all?"

I said in a fast but low whisper.
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:33 am

"No, no one is dead, not even James. And we've been allowed outside of our rooms for quite some time.." She looked at him with a worried look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:35 am

"Nobody's dead? Are you sure? And we've been out for how long?"

Same tone and speed as before.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:35 am

Abel was a bit confuzzled from Tyler.
This people are suspicious, but I wouldn't go as far as thinking they'd murder all of us.
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:36 am

"We're allowed to roam the camp Tyler. We've been allowed to for a while. I don't remember how long.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:38 am

"Have you seen anybody else?"
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:39 am

"I think I saw Hibiki, and Andrew earlier, but anyone else I don't really know. I don't think they'd kill a 13 year old girl.. And they probably need women, so I'd imagine some people are still alive if others are dead."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:42 am

I was beginning to calm down. Knowing others are alive is great. I thought I was alone in this...

"Where's our weapons? I mean, if they're not going to kill us...."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:43 am

She cringed at the word 'weapons' and shrugged. "They're holding them somwhere, I don't fucking know where they are.. But if we leave the compound they give them back to us."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:45 am

"We can leave?!"

I nearly jump for joy but contain myself. At least I have a chance at seeing Jennifer again...

"This isn't as bad as I thought it was."
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:47 am

"We don't get our cars back, kid." She added on. "And we only get our weapons and items, not transportation."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:50 am

"Now hold on... You don't know that... Do you?"
Back to top Go down
N/A

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:51 am

Brook looked over at Abel. "Well, we don't actually own the cars, James and the others did. Don't you think it'd be fucked up to steal the cars?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 06:53 am

I wince when she called me a kid. But I got over it just as quick. It was bound to happen anyway.

"I originally thought they were holding us here. I uh..."

My voice trailed off as Abel began to speak. So I just lean back agianst the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next