Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+6
Xion's Memory
N
Janitor
N/A
The Meta
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:13 am

(Sam)
=Looking down at Eve, I smiled a little=
"Hey sleepy head. Keep hold of that cat or it could run off."

(James)
"So, any idea how long I'll be in here?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:21 am

The cat leapt onto Eve's chest and flopped onto her stomach. Eve smiled, using her other hand to touch Sam's cheek. "Is James ok?"

Mira rolled her eyes

Last edited by Jeremy Hunter on 15/12/12, 02:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:23 am

=I walk down the open street, getting a few odd looks from elites=

Damn bluebloods...never seen a redneck like me...

=I then enter the hotel, then finding our room=

Well...let's hope Mira doesn't kill me...

=I then open the door, finding nothing completely disturbed=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:25 am

(Sam)
=feeling her hand on my cheek, especially in public made me a little uncomfortable. I raised my hand and grabbed hers, pulling it away=
"I don't know yet. Your mom went in there to yell at him, so chances are he's already dead."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:27 am

Abel looked over to Brook.
"Hm? Oh... Nothing."
He then saw the blade she took from her shoe. She had an unsettling glimmer in her eye.
"Hope you don't plan on using that anytime soom."
Abel had a nervous grin.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:29 am

Eve giggled, tightening her grip on Sam.
"True..."
She closed her eyes. "More sleep..."
Back to top Go down
N/A
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:30 am

She looked over at him and shook her head. "No. But it's comforting to know that I have a way to protect myself." She winked at him and concealed her knife inside of her sleeve. "I wish I had some for you.." She frowned. "Sorry.."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:35 am

"That's uh... That's quite alright. If worse comes to worse I'll just... Improvise."
Abel stood up, scratching the back of his neck.
"I wonder how long it'll take for James to get up and walking again..."
Back to top Go down
N/A
Not cool enough for a real rank

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:37 am

"He took a built to the gut, it's going to take quite a while. If I remember from school... He could be up and -walking- withing a few more days.. But it also depends on what was hit and what wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 02:58 am

I eventually come to a corner going off to the left. I slowly look around it and down the hall. I see two people, a woman and a man.
They don't look like guards, actually, they look like Andrew and Brook. But that's only from the side view.
So I step from the corner and fast walk over to them. Okay, it wasn't Andrew. It was actually Abel. Curse my eyes...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 03:04 am

=A doctor from outside chose that moment to walk inside. He was wearing the usual outfit you'd expect to see a doctor wear, and he held a clipboard in his hands=

*Doctor*
"I can help answer that James. Short version is, you'll be fine. We managed to get the bullet out, patch you up, and prevent infection. You'll need some medication, which we have a small supply of, and bed rest for the next few days before it's safe for you to walk. You'll need a diet of bread and water, also small supply."

(James)
"Uh, wow. Thanks for saving me then, but what do I owe you?"

*Doctor*
"My superiors told me that in light of your actions in repelling the attack, they're willing to waive any form of payment from your end. The same goes for your group. They are interested though in why you came here."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 03:07 am

I could hear the constant beeping of the low gas sign lighting up the dash. We drained countless cars for gas along our trip but to avail. It was hard finding gas for a bus but we kept on trying. Soon we would have to leave this haven. It's not everyday you get to ride on a tricked out bus. Armor plating on the windows the front and rear doors, protected so nothing can get in, don't forget the M16's that where installed to the sides of the bus. This beast was made to fight the dead. I walked up to the front the talk to Sam. Sam was always reliable, he was a botanist before the outbreak. His knowledge helped us survive many hungry nights.

Hey how we doing?

He looks at me with worry.

"Four miles at best.. And unless we find some gas, we are on our feet again."

I look out the front window.

*Sigh* Then I guess..

As I was about to finish my sentence I heard a low grunt from behind. I knew who it was.

Hey Norman.

Norman was the reason this group existed. He was a lot older than me...maybe in his fifties. Norman was a general in the military, pretty high up if my memory server well. He was on a one month leave before he had to return. I guess it was just good luck that his leave was when the outbreak happened. He has survival smart and the fact that he was a military man helped his case when being chosen as leader.

Norman: I may not like it, but I know a trading outpost not too far from here. We can stock up there.

So what is the cons.

Sam: It is run by the Elitist.

Oh man did I hate them, but it had to be done. We needed food as it is but at least there we can get a bath.

Sam: Then it's settled. Sit back and relax.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 03:08 am

=I knock on the door, putting my knife in it's sheath=

She should be here...

=I knock on the door again=

Hey, Mira. It's Andy. You in there?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 04:08 am

Hibiki stood. "Would you believe...we want to destroy the Shepherds and want your help?"

Mira looked up. "Yeah..."

Eve poked Sam's side with her free hand, not letting go of the other hand.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 04:30 am

*Doctor*
"Honestly that thought did cross my mind. Not sure about my superiors though. But if it's help you came here for, you may be disappointed."

(James)
"Buddy, while I appreciate you guys waiving any fees, I took a bullet for you people, and my friends put themselves at risk for you. There has to be some form of help for what we're planning."

*Doctor*
=He looked uncomfortable=
"Believe me, I'd like to help you, really. But all I can say is that if you present yourselves to them, make a case for yourselves, you stand a chance of getting support."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 05:33 am

=I sigh with relief, and open the door=

Thanks...I was worried for a second.

=I keep a bit of a smile on my face as I enter=

I'm just wondering when we're going for help...or even get help...

=I sit down on the bed, slightly drained=

Last edited by The Meta on 15/12/12, 06:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 05:55 am

(James)
"Alright, fine. When can I see them?"
=I moved to get out of bed, but the doctor placed a firm hand on my shoulder, keeping me in my place=

*Doctor*
"You're not even close to being fit enough to stand, let alone walk. They're willing to wait a few days for you to he--"

(James)
"Bullshit. Tell them they can come down here and talk to me if they have, or I can appoint someone I trust to speak for me, but the sooner we talk the better."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:06 pm

Hibiki pushed James down. "I will go. If you get up, that bullet will be the death you wish for. Ok love?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:08 pm

(James)
=I glared at Hibiki, but honestly she had a point. The sooner we got this done, the better and that didn't mean I had to talk with them=
"Fine....just, do what you can Hibiki."

=I kissed her on the cheek before settling back down on the bed=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:12 pm

Hibiki kissed James on the mouth. "I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:13 pm

=I flop onto the bed, my spirit drained a bit=

Well...I have a secret to keep...no pressure...

=I try to close my eyes, wanting to rest a minute, but my mind remained restless=

Goddamnit...I just can't sit here and do nothing...

=I sigh, my mind swirling like a hurricane, slamming my fist onto a nearby table=

Last edited by The Meta on 15/12/12, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:14 pm

(James)
"And I'll be here.....on my ass."
=I didn't even bother trying to hide the boredom in my voice. It was going to be a long wait before I could walk again=

(Sam)
"Hey, do you want to see if James is awake?"
Or alive after Hibiki tore him a new one?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:19 pm

Eve nodded, sitting up. "Yes..." she said softly.
She got up and waited.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:21 pm

(Sam)
=Eve and I stood, waiting by the door to the room James was in. Andrew had exited recently though we didn't talk, and Hibiki had yet to really leave, nor had the doctor that gone in=
"Think he'll be awake?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:23 pm

Eve shrugged, holding Sam's hand. "I don't know." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:28 pm

(Sam)
"Hope he's got time for two more visitors...."
=I decided to knock on the door to the room, waiting for a response=

=Th doctor, hearing the knock moved to the door, opening it. He had a disapproving look on his face, but he opened the door wider all the same=

*Doctor*
"If you want to talk, keep it brief, he needs his rest."

(James)
"I think I can speak for myself doc."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:29 pm

=I sigh once again, hating sitting on my ass=

I need to do...something...anything...

=I sit up in the bed, remembering something that I had put off for a while=

I need to make my peace with Sam...and now's a good a time as ever

=I get up=

I'll be back...I need to do something I've put off. And my conscience won't rest till it does.

=I then exit the room, heading out to make my peace with Sam=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:32 pm

Eve walked in, then released Sam, hugging James softly. "Don't make mommy cry again. Please don't."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:40 pm

(James)
=I did my best to hide the groan of pain, God what was with the hugs?=
"Eve, if I make her cry again like that chances are she'll just kill me."

=Returning the hug though, I brushed the top of her head with a soft kiss, suddenly feeling paternal. Hey, in a way she pretty much was my daughter at this point. I cast a glance at Sam when the kiss was done, and she had her arms folded, kinda staring at me with a worried look=

(Sam)
"if she doesn't, I will James. I can't lose anyone else again..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:47 pm

=I make my way to the hospital, a lot on my mind, when someone walks up to me=

Person:Hey, I saw you with that lady friend of yours.

(Muttering) Yeah...what of it?

Person: You think she'd be open to...other people...like me?

=I grab him and pin him to the wall, cursing in fluent German=

If you even THINK about laying one hand on my girlfriend...I swear to God that'll cut your balls off and shove them down your throat. GOT IT?!?

=He nods, noting my fierce expression, and I let him go, watching him run like a scared dog=

Asshole...

=I continue on, my conscience still in turmoil=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 10:51 pm

(James)
=Guilt gripped me again and shook me without pity. Once more I forgot about two other people my idiocy had hurt, especially seeing as how Sam had lost the caravan and had only me and Andrew left=
"Sam....I'm sorry."

(Sam)
"Sorry doesn't cut it James. Not in this world, and you should know that by now. We play for keeps here, and we can't afford to make mistakes. You can't afford to make mistakes."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:00 pm

Eve let go of James and went over to hug Sam. "It's over...he's ok...don't make him feel any worse."
Eve looked up at Sam, unknowingly casting Bambi Eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:04 pm

=I make my way to the entrance, muttering a curse in German=

If he has any buddies...I'm screwed...

=I then open the doors and head up, hoping I'd be able to make my peace, and not get punched out in the middle of a hospital=

And the irony wouldn't be lost on me..
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:05 pm

(Sam)
=I ignored her, and kept staring daggers at James=
"No, he needs this Sam. He needs to know exactly how badly he fucked up."

=Working my way out of the embrace, I walked over to the bed so that I was standing over James, who actually seemed to cower beneath me=
"You're our leader, the guy leading us on this damn war. What kind of example does it set when you pull a stunt as crazy, as reckless as that? We rallied behind you, because we thought you were competent, we walked away from our homes, from friends, because we thought you were worthy to follow, and you return that with this?"

(James)
=I couldn't meet her eyes. I just did my best to back away from her, deeper into the bed. She had a point though, God did she ever=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:28 pm

=I walk up towards James's room, knowing that there would be people there=

Well...let's hope Sam doesn't kill me...

=I then make it up to the floor seeing Sam tearing into James=

Strike that...I just hope she doesn't kill the both of us...

=I wander as close as I dare=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:43 pm

(Sam)
=I reached down, and got a gentle but firm grip on his chin, and turned his face so he was staring right into my eyes=
"You need to get your shit together James, so I suggest you use the time in this bed to consider how to be the leader we need you to be."

=I let go, and stood straight, walking back to Eve. I saw Andrew back in the room, but I honestly didn't feel like talking to him right now=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:49 pm

=I look at Sam, the look on her was fierce=

So much for making my peace with her...

=I sigh, resigned to the fact that I probably wouldn't ever be able to do it, and trudge back the way I came=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:50 pm

Eve took Sam's hand, pressing herself to Sam's side. "Please don't stay mad."

Hibiki got up and headed to the leader's place. Cooper in the lead.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime15/12/12, 11:53 pm

(Sam)
"I'm not mad Eve. I'm disappointed."
=I said it loud enough for James to hear, and I walked Eve and I out of the room=

(James)
=And there I was, alone in the room at a loss of what to do now, other than mull over what Sam and Hibiki had said. Even the doctor left the room=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:09 am

Eve sighed.
"Is there anything I can do to cheer you up?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:17 am

(Sam)
=I sighed, as we walked down the hall and out of the building, heading back to the hotel, our rooms on the ground floor=
"Right now Eve....not a thing. Think I'll just cool off in a shower or something."

(James)
What you did was foolish, stupid, and irresponsible. You're leading these people (or at least they're following your lead) and this is the example you set? And what about Hibiki? She's carrying your child! Do you want that child to be born without its father?
=The thoughts hit me again and again. I wasn't going to make that mistake again=

=High above the city, in the private suites of the hotel, a small meeting was held between five people. The heads of the compound, they were relics of the old world before it had died. Dressed in expensive clothing, and drinking amber liquid in clean glasses, they discussed the fate of the new arrivals=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:20 am

Eve sighed. "If you want to talk or need anything, I'm here. Ok?"
She smiled up at Sam, tightening her grip on the girl's hand.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:25 am

(Sam)
"Thanks Eve, I appreciate it."
=A sudden thought crossed my mind=

"Hey, where's the cat?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:28 am

A soft meow was heard, and the cat wiggled out of Eve's backpack and onto her head.
"There." Eve said, deadpan.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:33 am

(Sam)
=That made me chuckle a little, as we walked into the hotel. The interior was decorated in furniture, carpets, and marble pillars, though there were some noticeable differences: there were more armed guards inside, all of them wearing body armor, and wielding assault weapons. The concierge desk was missing any form of attendant, and there were no bell-hops anywhere=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:34 am

"I guess we're not exactly staying at the Hilton." Eve said, the cat falling asleep. She looked around, taking in the hotel.
"It's really flashy."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:37 am

(Sam)
"Yeah well, we're with the Elites now Eve....they enjoy flashy, flaunting the wealth they have. Just one more way they can show how much better they've got it compared to everyone else."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:39 am

=I wander back into the hotel, and back into the room, my conscience still in turmoil=

Goddamnit...I need to this...otherwise...I'll still feel guilty

=I sit down on the bed once again, my conscience unwilling to let me sleep, that, and my ego=

These guys love their wealth, don't they...

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:40 am

"I have it better. I have mommy, James...and you."
Eve smiled brightly, her amber eyes just more alive.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime16/12/12, 12:44 am

(Sam)
=That made me smile a little, as I opened the door of our room. It was a bit more spacious than the room back at the inn, two more beds inside with clean sheets, and a rug that had me tempted to kick off my boots and socks and wiggle my toes in the fabric. There was a bathroom to the right of the door, and a working one at that. I don't know how the Elites had running water (or power for that matter) but they did, and I was grateful they were willing to share some of it=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next