Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+7
Cel
Felix
Malantai
The Meta
Janitor
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 03:48 am

"Well. Nevermind that. Guess you should come down?"
I look up to Jennifer as she looked at me.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 03:48 am

Hibiki reached out and rested a hand on Harry's shoulder, then one on his cheek. "I wanted a son...and my child will need an older sibling. Eve's taken...so...would you be that sibling?"
Hibiki finally teared up.

Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 03:58 am

(J)

I sigh and pass the kids down before hoping down myself.

"Well that was a little pointless.. but its good to be on the safe side..."

(Allie)

I grin at them and turn keeping an eye on James and Hibiki and making sure no walker sneaks up on them.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:01 am

*Harry*
=He looked up from James' leg, into Hibiki's eyes. That gaze conveyed nothing but sadness, depression, and hopelessness. A tiny spark inside yearned to accept, even against everything inside him already, and while he couldn't speak, he made the tiniest of nods=

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:03 am

"Well. If I had known that it would be over this quickly..."
My voice kinda trails off. I feel kinda stupid to get them up in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:07 am

(Sam)
=I dragged her along with me back to the front of the inn, then inside. We grabbed a chair, me sitting down while I curled up with her inside, stroking her hair. It took all I had not to cry as well=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:10 am

Eve cried softly into Sam, curling up close to her chest. The girl was a complete wreck.

Hibiki hugged Harry against herself, finally able to cry. She just closed her eyes now. She didn't know how she was going to cope with it all anymore.
Or if James could.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:13 am

=I sit against a building, watching, feeling like a voyeur=

I really don't have anything to say...I really don't

=I grunt as a bit of pain goes through my injured arm=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:29 am

(J)

I laugh a bit and hug him.

"Well its good to be on the safe side."

The other girl climbs down too.

(Allie)

I walk over beside Andrew and lean against the building too.

"You should probably get that looked at.."

I indicate his arm then sigh looking over at James and Hibiki. I didn't know these people, but the thought of losing one left me in a depressed mood.

"Was he... was he James son?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:32 am

=I sigh=

I had that looked at back in St. Louis. Girlfriend chewed me out because of it...

=I shake my head=

No...he was someone James cared for after our caravan was wiped out by the Shepherds.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:35 am

(Allie)

I nod and look back at them with sadness.

"I also take it he was James friend you mentioned on the bus, the one in love?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:36 am

I hug her back. I didn't really care who saw us.
"Yeah. I'd be a pretty crappy... boyfriend if I didn't at least try to keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:40 am

=I shake my head again=

No...those are two different people.

=I now feel a bit awkward, mostly because it was because I didn't know what all happened between Eve and Sam in St. Louis=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:49 am

(J)

I grin and point back at the kids.

"Come on lets see if we can't get these kids someplace safe."

(Allie)

I look at him.

"Are you sure? That girl.. the one with the bow.. I thought..."

I just trail off then sigh.

"I lost a person I loved once.. mine took off his legs in Iraq.. I was the one who pulled him to safety, only to have him die in my arms... I can only imagine James is feeling what I felt..."

I look back at Andrew.

"It'll take him awhile to recover, and he'll need good friends."

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:54 am

=I smile lightly at first=

It's complicated...

=I nod morosely=

That's true...it's going to be hard. But we'll be there for him every step of the way.

Last edited by The Meta on 26/01/13, 04:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:55 am

(Allie)

I lean back and look around.

"I don't think it'll be safe to stay in town after this.. most people are going to want to leave anyways.."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 04:58 am

(James)
=I was aware of how ragged Harry's breathing was getting. There was sweat dripping down his brow=
"Hibiki....please, let him go. It's going to happen soon.......and I need to do this as soon as possible, before he gets a chance."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:00 am

Hibiki kissed Harry's forehead and left, not looking back. Refusing to look back.

Eve cried herself to sleep in Sam's arms, her cheeks stained with tears.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:02 am

=I nod=

Not anymore, no.

=I sigh=

Any person with a sense of self-preservation is going to leave, I agree.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:06 am

*Harry*
=He calmed down a little, no longer sobbing though tears were still running down his cheeks. He looked up at James=
"So......I guess we should find somewhere nice? For you to....to..."

(James)
"To give you peace? Yes. Come on Harry, I think I know a spot."
=Still holding his hand, I guided him down the street, walking for a good minute. As we walked, his breathing started to get worse, his grip on my hand tightening, until we finally reached a spot away from the buildings. A large patch of grass, with a lone oak tree standing watch. It was a beautiful setting really, and it pained me that I was about to tarnish that beauty with this act=

(Sam)
=There wasn't much else I could do except continue to stroke Eve's hair=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:11 am

Hibiki found her way to the battlebus; she climbed in and collapsed into the driver's seat, and then collapsed onto the wheel, heaving with sobs.

Eve was sleeping soundly, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:12 am

(Allie)

I nudge Andrew and point up at James.

"I'll go and make sure he doesn't get... you know."

I point over at the others.

"They may could use your help."

I follow James, but keep a respectful distance. When they come to a stop I check around to make sure its all clear, then hang far back.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:18 am

=I smile=

Go ahead...But I have a feeling James knows the risk.

=I sigh and give a thin smile=

I very much doubt it, but I'll do what I can.

=I head over to the others, wondering what help I could give=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:20 am

*Harry*
"It's nice....this place."
=His shirt was drenched in sweat, and his voice was weak. He sat down at the base of the tree, and leaned against it=

"James.....do you think I'll get to see my family? When I die, I'll go to Heaven, right? They're waiting for me there, aren't they?"

(James)
=I honestly didn't no. Having lost all faith, especially now I just did not know what to believe. But I knew what I needed to say, what he needed to hear=
"Yeah Harry. They're waiting for you up there. I'm sure they're still sad that it's happening so soon....but I know they're waiting to see you."

=The pistol was still in my hand, as I loomed over Harry. He was breathing slowly now, and his eyes were closing=

*Harry*
"Then.....maybe it's not so bad...."
=He suddenly went quiet, as if he had fallen asleep=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:24 am

(Allie)

I had heard them talking, then it goes quite.. the calm before the storm. I reach into my shit and pull out a cross necklace and say a quick prayer.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:33 am

=I head over to the Inn, feeling that I would only aggravate Hibiki at this point=

Yeah...Eve needs the help a bit more. And so does Sam. Hibiki...I just don't know how she'll react...

=I head into the Inn, trying to be as quiet as I could, given that everyone's nerves were fried=

We've all been through hell...some of us moreso than others...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime26/01/13, 05:51 am

(James)
=I inhaled deeply through my nose, checking that the gun still had a ammo. One left in the clip......one was all I would need. I inched closer to Harry, the gun aimed down at his head. And I kept that stance for what felt like years....centuries maybe, waiting for when he would open his eyes with the blank, vacant stare all walkers had=
"H-Harry? Are you still.....?"

=The sound of my voice was what did it. There was a low sound emanating from his throat, small jerks of his arms, and his head swiveled up to face me, his eyes opening and staring at me, empty and glazed over. His jaw seemed to slacken, hanging open, another small moan passing from his mouth=
"I'm sorry Harry. I'm so sorry that I wasn't here for you. That I couldn't save you."

=Suddenly, he snarled at me, and his body lurched from the tree towards me, head still staring and jaws open. And then there was a sound of thunder=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18