Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+7
Cel
Felix
Malantai
The Meta
Janitor
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:33 am

(Sam)
"Hey, you have leverage you just don't know it. And no I won't tell you what it is."
=I could see a sign up ahead, and it read that we were getting closer to town=

--Lockdown Town--

=When the kids heard the bell toll, they weren't sure what it meant, they were still strangers in this town. However, the all too familiar sound of gunfire was enough for them to realize that this was bad, right as the wall behind them crumpled inwards, a white van exploding through it. The kids ran=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:37 am

Eve activates Puppydog look + Bambi eyes. "Please?"

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:44 am

(Sam)
=Grinning, I slowed to a cruising speed. We were going to make it to town soon anyway, so why rush?=
"Learn to live a little Eve. Who knows when we'll be in a fast car again with all this room to gallop."

--Lockdown Town--

=The Shepherds outside the town focused on distracting the guards, simply firing on the wall and at the guards while they failed to notice the intrusion at the rear=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:51 am

"Then I want to drive." She said bluntly.
She just looked at Sam with her unique amber eyes. Digging into her soul with their radiance and her cuteness.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:36 pm

=I feel something settle in the pit of my stomach=

Something isn't right here...I have a bad feeling we're going to meet it...

=I look to James=

Something just doesn't feel right...I just have this feeling something bad is happening right now...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:48 pm

(Allie)

My ears perk up and I look at Andrew.

"Happening where?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:59 pm

=My face takes on a somber expression=

The Lockdown town...

=I ready the HMG=

And I have a good idea who's behind it...
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:09 pm

(Allie)

I grab my rifle and slide the bolt back checking to see if there's a bullet in the chamber, then slide it back.

"How close are we to the town?"

(J)

I nod as Tyler leaves. I set the can aside and pull out my pistol. I hear gunfire from outside, probably along the walls.

Shit these can't be good...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:51 pm

I look to where I think the gunfire is coming from. I find myself walking towards it.
What could it be? Zombies? Or raiders? Or...
I didn't finish. The only other thing could be Shepherds. Whatever it is, why attack a wall? Why not go for the gate?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 07:50 pm

Hibiki glanced back. "Few miles." She said. "We're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 09:17 pm

(Erin)

Oh shit. Oh Shit. Oh shit.

This was exactly the reason I never stayed in one place for too long. Too many bad things waiting to happen.
Should've left a week ago! Idiot!

I was getting ready to leave. Right now. Reason one, they had more guns. Reason two, I wasn't risking my life for some hopeful idiots thinking they were safe. Reason three, I was going anyway.

I throw my supplies into my back pack, pull my facewrap and hood up and step outside.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 11:14 pm

(James)
=That suddenly got me worried. If something bad was happening.....oh no=
Harry....why did I leave you alone?

"Hibiki, I suggest we floor it. Just in case."

--Lockdown Town--

=The driver of the van immediately got out, ignoring the screaming children as he bolted for the side door, hauling it open to let loose the ravenous walkers within. Quickly avoiding them, he jumped back into the driver's seat and pulled out of the town as the walkers set their sights on the children=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 11:27 pm

=I keep the gun aimed as the bus started to pick up speed=

Let's just hope it isn't really bad...

=I feel a lance of pain snake up my injured arm as it impacted the bus=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 11:49 pm

(Allie)

I open my window and open up my rifle's bipod. I shift so I'm looking out the window, ready to set up my rifle and snipe at a moment's notice.

(J)

I hear the screaming of children and run out of the Inn. I sprint fast, ignoring the soreness in my recently healed leg, I come around a corner to see zombies chasing after children.

Oh god...

"Run over here!!"

I get the children's attention and the run towards me. I knew the only thing to do was to get the zombies attention away from the kids... that meant live bait.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 11:53 pm

I step out, looking left and right for zombies and whoever was attacking.

Seeing none, I begin to work my way around to the wall, axe in my hand. Then, I hear it. A kid's scream.

Don't do it...

When another scream comes out, I turn, running towards the sound.
Fucking idiot...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 12:00 am

--Lockdown Town--

=The kids made a break for the inn, hoping to hole up behind the door. However the girl, Jaime, tripped and fell to the ground as the walkers got closer. Harry stopped in his tracks and ran back to her, helping her to her feet=

(Sam)
=The bus was gaining on us, which seemed odd. Then again we were slowing down and I didn't want to squish Miranda between us so I sped up. We raced across the road towards the town=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 12:08 am

(J)

The kids run past, expect for two. As the boy helps the girl up, a zombie comes at them.

NO!

I aim down the sights and fire, hitting it shoulder.

God please!

I take a deep and fire again, hitting the zombie in the head sending it sprawling to the ground less than a foot away from them.

"RUN!! Get help!!"

I race forward and try to distract the rest of the zombies.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 12:28 am

I round the corner as a girl, older than the kids, but still quite young, runs out in an attempt to save the children.

I run towards them, and a Walker grabs her.

I was close, and I swing my axe, hitting the zombie in the back of the head and push it away.

There were other walkers here, too many to fight.
"Run!"

I turn back the way I came and start running.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 12:50 am

(J)

I nod, shaking and start running away. I manage to yell out at her.

"T-thank-k...Y-you!"

I continue you running until I reach some of the town guards.

"Walkers!! There's walkers in the town!!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 04:53 am

A few minutes earlier I was heading for the wall, unsure what I would do when I'd get there.
Maybe help out with the defense or something. But I couldn't find a way up there. So I was stuck down here.
Well. I decided I'd head back to Jennifer. Be on the way there I heard screams. The screams of children.
I ran for towards them. Even if they're probably just scared. Not in any real danger. At least, I hoped.

But by now I've not found any children. Probably brought inside by their parents or something.
I walk down yet another alleyway and come out into an opening. By the Inn no less, how convienant.
I soon find out why the kids are screaming... they're running from Zombies! Da fuck is going on?!

Last edited by Fel on 24/01/13, 05:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 04:56 am

--Lockdown Town--

=The two guards immediately responded, running for the children. Tom ran like hell for the inn, never looking back while Harry managed to shove Jaime forward, running as well though the walkers were to close now. Getting to the door wouldn't help=

*Harry*
"Jaime run!"
=He could hear the moaning of the walkers, even smell their rotting flesh=

--Assault Bus--

(James)
=I was standing at the front of the bus next to Hibiki, and it wasn't long before we got within sight of the town......and the line of trucks outside, men firing weapons at the wall=
"No....Hibiki, we need to get the broadside of this bus facing them. Andrew get ready to unload that gun, we have targets!"

=Without waiting for a response, I clambered back onto the ladder, swiveling the machine gun towards the Shepherds=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:03 am

(Allie)

I set my bipod on the window and aim down my sights at the men. I pick a target, estimate and adjust for our speed and bullet fall. I take in a breath and lightly pull back the trigger. The bullet launches forward and finds its mark, splattering the man's brains on the truck behind him. I pull the bolt back letting the cartage drop.

"Kill confirmed.."

(J)

I lean against a wall, then slide down and pull my knees up to my chest. My whole body was trembling and my mind felt numb. I wanted to cry but I couldn't do anything.

"Tyler... where are you..."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:08 am

Hibiki angled away, then started to come in at an angle. "I'll hit them from the broadside then bring us around! Ha g on, freight train time!"

The distance closed as Miranda pulled out of the way.

Eve readied her bow. "Shepherds."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:11 am

(Allie)

Our angling changes, but I get two more kills. I work at a nice slow pace, doing the math before lining up the shot. A bump sends one shot to low and I put a hole in a man's leg, causing him to fall to the ground screaming.

"Shit.."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:13 am

I pull out my gun and aim for the children. Or should I say behind the children? Either way I was aiming at the Zombies.
Pop, pop, pop. Two zombies fell over, third one just tanked it. It seems I need to work on my aim.
"Hurry kids! Don't stop running!"
I pull the trigger yet again. Killing another Zombie who got a little too close.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:14 am

(Sam)
"Might want to pull out the Winchester instead Eve, bow won't work with the car."
=I sped up, pulling out of the path of the bus and to the side of the road=

(James)
=I was upfront, so I fired the machine gun first with on obstructions. Andrew fired behind me, though he aimed away from me, towards the Shepherds to the far right=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:20 am

Eve grabbed said gun, opened the window, and opened fire on the Shepherds.

Hibiki rammed one truck, two truck, red truck, blue truck, then came around and planted the assault bus between the gate and the Shepherds.
"Pwn the bitches." Hibiki said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:26 am

=Both guns fired, James and Andrew mowing down the Shepherds. Bullets buzzed through the air, and it didn't take long for everyone to see they were tracer rounds, the odd yellow streak crossing the distance. The trucks were peppered with bullets, glass shattering and the chassis denting and being punctured. The Shepherds were cut down, never standing a chance=

(James)
=When they were all dead, I jumped down from my gun and for the door, getting out and headed for the gate=
"It's James Martin, open the gate!"

=They didn't hesitate, and soon the gates opened for me. I ran=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:29 am

(Allie)

I hop of the bus and make my way into the town behind James.

"Well damn... that was interesting for sure."

Last edited by Celestia on 24/01/13, 05:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:36 am

Eve stayed eith Sam until she was out of the car as Hibiki ran after James.
"Something's wrong." Eve said. "That was too easy..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:46 am

There's just too many of them for me. I need to get out of here. But first I need to find Jennifer. But these children...
"Follow me kids! Stay close!"
I make sure they follow me before I start moving. And towards the town gate. But where's Jennifer...?
"Jennifer!!!"
I call out in hopes she'll hear me amist the chaos.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 05:57 am

(J)

I hear my name called and raise my head, I look around and spot Tyler running.

"Tyler!!"

I raise shakily to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 06:10 am

I hear my name called not far from me. I turn to see where. And I just about cry when I see that it was Jennifer.
"Jenny! Follow me!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 12:40 pm

=I give a weak smile to the priest as I head out of the bus=

Sorry, padre.

=I bow, then take my leave, getting out of the bus and heading towards the town, catching up with Ace=

And I was caught up in the moment, but nice shooting you did back there.

=I yank back the charging lever on the 416 as I move forward=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 01:33 pm

(Allie)

I laugh and smile at him brightly.

"If everyday is like this then you might as build me a house here. This is the most action I've seen in awhile."

Face turns a little more serious.

"And whats up with the shepherds? I knew the were messed up, but thats first I've seen them attack a town."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 01:41 pm

=I sigh, shaking my head, my tone somber=

It's more retribution than anything.

=I keep my tone serious=

Their leader here, Jonah, wants payback for something we did to him in the past.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:24 pm

An arrow slices the air between Andrew and Ace, impaling the head of a Walker. Eve was a distance behi d them, bow again drawn.
"The attack was a diversion. There are walkers in the town." She said. "Go. Now. Before the town is infected" she told the guards as she ran forward, arrow drawn and ready.

Hibiki charged her G36K and ran. "Let's go James!"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:35 pm

(Allie)

I flinch and go into a crouch position, raising my rifle at the dead zombie out of instinct.

"Shit... I need high ground."

I run and climb up the side of a house, pulling myself on the roof and begin to snipe out zombies.

(J)

I run after Tyler. My adrenaline starting to die down and I gain control of my nerves.

"Tyler!"

Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:36 pm

I dart forward, grabbing the girl's shoulder.
"Get your boyfriend to come over here, and stop fucking shouting."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:39 pm

(J)

I look at her confused.

"But.. he told me to follow..."

I look at Tyler, then at her, then motion for Tyler to come over.

"Who are you..?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:42 pm

=I duck instictively, biting back a curse=

Well...that was a good shot...

=I run inside and begin to fire at the walkers, not feeling any pain in my arm=

Adrenaline is SUCH a good painkiller...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:47 pm

I. Well, would raise a gun to the new person. But I'm not sure at this point. I sprint over to the two girls, kids right behind me.
"What are we doing here? We need to get out of town before we're trapped inside."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:49 pm

(Allie)

Most the zombies were at the back of the town, so I had to move to a different angle. I crouch down and flip on the BORS ontop of my scope, then take aim at the walkers. I fire bowing one of their heads apart.

"Damn rotting walkers..."

(J)

"I..."

I didn't really know, but I hug Tyler tightly anyways.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:54 pm

I make an impatient noise at the hug.
"Save it, unless you'd rather become geek food?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:56 pm

(J)

I pull away and raise my eyebrow at her.

"Geek? Do I look like an egg head..?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 03:58 pm

I sigh in frustration.
"Zombies, walkers, living dead. Pick one and hurry up."

I was on my way towards the wall, intending to climb it to get away.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 04:04 pm

I only hugged her with one arm though, because I had my other hand holding my gun.
I turn to the new woman.
"Geek? Is that what-"
She was gone just as quickly as she got here. She's running towards something... So I turn back to Jennifer.
"Look. I don't know who this woman is but we need to get out of here. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 04:07 pm

(J)

I nod at him. I had calmed down alot surprisingly, only a few minutes ago I was about to be eaten alive.

"I guess we have no choice."

I look ove his shoulders at the zombies roaming.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 04:12 pm

I give her a light kiss before I head over with the stranger. This is stupid. We should head for the Gate...

Last edited by Fel on 24/01/13, 04:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/01/13, 04:22 pm

I reach the wall and stop, the kids might not be able to climb it.
"Hurry up!" I whisper loudly. "We need to hur-"

I stop as I notice a walker, relatively close. Close enough to hear, anyway, and motion for them to hurry with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next