Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell

Go down 
+7
Cel
Felix
Malantai
The Meta
Janitor
Razgriz
Xion's Memory
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 01:43 am

(Sam)
"Well, I don't think that will be necessary Eve."
=I grinned a little. We continued down the road, the arch of St. Louis shrinking in my rear mirror as we drove on=

--Shepherd Camp--

=At the first sign of daylight, the small group of vehicles moved out. Two pickup trucks loaded with soldiers, and the 'plague' van, the drivers seat secured from the walkers who were inside. They began to drive for the lockdown town=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 01:52 am

"Ok." She said quietly, hanging on. She kept staring at her lap.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 02:14 am

(James)
=It got boring standing up there in the turret, so I climbed down and grabbed a seat next to Father Book. It gave me time to appraise him: he was dark of skin, African American I think. His hair was gray and trimmed close to his head, and he had dark brown eyes. He was dressed in typical clothing, and he had a bag at his feet=

(Book)
"It's rude to stare you know."

(James)
=Chuckling, I turned my attention to the opposite wall=
"Sorry, just figured I'd take the chance to get a good look at you. Something I do when I meet new people."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 02:27 am

=Out in the countryside, in the middle of the forest, two men sat beside a bonfire as the morning sun peaked through the treetops, shining its golden light between the leaves and painting streaks across the fields of green and brown. The two sat on logs at about 90 degrees around the bonfire from eachother. One was a younger man, likely in his early 30's, garbed in dark rough clothing and a black overcoat. The other was an elderly chap with long grey hair tied back and a big grey beard. He wore a golden-tan tunic of a canvas-like material, baggy pants of similar make, and a darker brown open robe of rough, durable material not unlike tweed. The younger man thought he looked a bit like a Jedi from the times of civilization. The two were Blackclaws, the nomad, and Bones, a jolly old man Black had met in his travels towards the North. At the present time, the two of them were conversing over current events. There was not much of a variety to talk about in this category, but they managed to keep themselves entertained. The fire crackled and popped as it burned, giving off a comforting heat and a much-welcomed light in these dark times=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 03:51 am

(Book)
"There is such a thing as talking to new people, you know? Not just getting a good image."
=Still, he chuckled under his breath, leaning back against the wall=

"So James, what brings you around here?"

(James)
"We're working to build an army padre, one to fight the Shepherds."
=His head turned to face me, a curious look on his face=

(Book)
"The Shepherds of Judgement? They're a dangerous group they are. You're certain you wish to go down that path?"

(James)
=I looked over at Hibiki, still driving the bus=
"I've found something worth waging that war padre. I don't plan on hiding somewhere while these fanatics kill everyone around me."

(Book)
"Fanatics....is that what you view them as?"

(James)
"I view them as a menace, and a bunch of idiots who plunged the world into hell all because they thought God told them to."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:20 am

Abel snorted awake, drool on his shoulder from the way he slept in the chair.
He rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms as he stood up.
Good morning.
"..."
It's common courtesy to say "good morning" back, you know?
Abel strapped on his vest and holster, he threw as much food from the shelves into his bag as he could.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:51 am

(Allie)

I let cough. I had walking down this road since daylight. Where was I going? I had no clue, only that St. Louis was behind me. Up head I see some light rain clouds coming, and put up my hood as it starts to sprinkle.

Just like home... but not as cold.

I grin at fond memories of better times and continue walking. I begin to pick up the noise of vehicles in the distance through the void of silence. I turn and look behind me, and spot a bus and two cars driving down the road. Deciding on taking my chances with unknown people than a 100 mile walk, I step of to the side and flag them down the old hitch hiker thumb.

Please give me a ride...

(J)

I wake up in Tyler's arms, and smile. I didn't remember falling asleep but I sure will remember waking up.

Last edited by Lux Aeterna on 22/01/13, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 05:21 am

I look over to the now waking Jennifer. "Good morning." I say with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 08:29 am

(Book)
"Oh they're a menace, no doubt about that. But like all religions, they're guided by men who are corrupt and misguided."

(James)
=I snorted=
"Mr. Book, I get what you're saying but I doubt you'll be able to sell me on the whole "They were misguided and used." They had a choice, padre. We all have the freedom to choose, and they made their choice. Time for them to pay for it."

(Book)
=He had a sad smile on his face=
"There's a lot of hate in you for them, isn't there?"

(James)
"What I feel towards them is not up for discussion......padre. Honestly, I don't like talking about it."
=I bent forward a little, the position resembling the times when I used to pray in church=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 02:43 pm

=I look drowsily in the distance and spot something=

Can't be a walker, too lively...

=I ready my gun just in case look to James=

I'd hate to interrupt the discussion between you and the good father... but it looks like we got a hitchhiker looking for a ride.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 03:44 pm

(J)

I stretch my arms and give a yawn, then I look up smiling.

"Morning!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:08 pm

(James)
"Hibiki, stay on the road but come to a slow stop. Sam and Miranda should get the message soon. Andrew keep that gun trained on them."
=I walked to the closest door, as I felt the bus slow down and we came to a stop. I grabbed onto a nearby bar to keep my balance=

(Sam)
=Eve and I noticed the lone figure ahead of us, and in my mirror I could see the bus slow down. That made me slow to a stop too, and so did Miranda=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:09 pm

I would've kissed her but I'm certain my breath wouldn't be too good. So instead I nuzzle up against her.
"So. How'd you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:16 pm

=I nod, coming out of my lull fully=

Always err on the side of caution...

=I train my heavy MG on the stranger, aiming down the sights=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:49 pm

(Allie)

The bus stops and the doors open, I walk up to a man standing in the door frame, being hesitant of the man with the MG.

"Morning sir, you wouldn't mind If I hitched a ride for a few miles or the next settlement? I could pay.."

I pull out a can of beans, and present it. I didn't have a can opener and I wasn't about to blunt my knife on a can.

(J)

I smile and wrap my hands around his neck, returning the nuzzle.

"Like a baby, the best since you left. How about you?"

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 04:55 pm

"I actually slept last night. Very much unlike the last couple days. So, I'd say good."
I smile. It was true, I hadn't gotten much or any for that matter. I think I think too much.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 05:01 pm

(James)
"That depends. You going to slit our throats on the trip?"
=Since Andrew had the HMG trained on her, I didn't worry that much. I still made sure my knife was within reach though=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 06:50 pm

(Allie)

I shake my head.

"I won' t cause any trouble as long as you promise to treat me the same."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 06:55 pm

(James)
"That's a fair request, and one we're fully capable of obliging you on. Come on in, we're headed for a lockdown town a few miles East of here. Grab a seat and we'll get moving again."
=I stepped back into the bus, giving the new girl room to enter=

"Names Martin by the way. James Martin."
=And no I did not want a dry martini, shaken not stirred=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 07:02 pm

=I smile, looking at the rifle on her back=

Wow...what I wouldn't do for a piece like that...

=I keep the gun trained, but keep watch on the outside=

And since introductions are in order, names Andrew Harris.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 07:36 pm

"So, uh. You hungry? I can open one of those cans if you like..."
I shrug the best I can. I wasn't sure what to do. I've been fighting to survive for a last couple years.
I'm not all that great at enjoying things.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 07:41 pm

"Hibiki...Martin." hibiki said, changing gears. "You can meet the others once we get to the town."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime22/01/13, 08:04 pm

(Allie)

I climb on in and give a wave.

"Nice to meet you James and Andrew, I'm Allie King but most people just call me Ace."

I sit down in a random sit, laying my rifle down next to me. I look at the driver.

"Whats your name?"

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:36 am

(James)
"That's my wife Hibiki."
=I made a motion out of the door, signaling Sam to resume driving, and at the same time I could have sworn I heard Book chuckling=

(Book)
"Your wife? I thought I was asked to marry the two of you."

(James)
"Heh, okay she's my fiancee."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 12:49 am

=I chuckle=

Yeah, don't rush there buddy.

=I can't help but laugh=

You aren't hitched just yet.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:08 am

(James)
"Yeah, well we'll get to it when we get back to town."
=I remained standing in the center of the bus, hand on the rail so I wouldn't stumble too much=

"So, how long you been walking Ace?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:41 am

(Allie)

"Started In Land Between the lakes, over in Kentucky, near Murray. I followed the river up by boat most the way to St. Louis, then been walking ever since."

I smile at him and Hibiki.

"And Congratulations you guys, Its nice to see people still finding love despite all that happened.."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:50 am

(James)
=I grinned sheepishly at the compliment=
"Thanks."

--Outside the Lockdown Town--

=The Shepherd vehicles advanced towards the town, gaining speed while the van with the walkers split off. It may have been difficult to drive through but they went off road, aiming for the weaker part of the wall around the town=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 01:56 am

=I smile=

Indeed it is...

=I keep my gun and head on a swivel, knowing that there would be trouble=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:11 am

Hibiki sighed.
"I'm allowed to mark my territory, chichi." She said to Brook. And James. Don't forget who else foune love in this hell."
She sighed, obviously looking past the.pickup at the Charger.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:14 am

(James)
=Chuckling, I walked over to her, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder=
"Nothing to worry about from me Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:27 am

(Allie)

I lay back with my back against the wall and right knee brought up to my chest and my other leg stretched out. I relax and watch everyone talking, not for sure whats going on. I look up at Andrew.

"Umm... What are they talking about? Is some else getting married?"

(J)

I nod.

"That sounds good!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:31 am

=I chuckle lightly=

Goodness no, Ace. It's just Hibiki's little daughter is in love with a good friend of Jame and myself.

=I look down=

It's charming, really.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:35 am

(Allie)

"Ohhh!"

I laugh.

"I guess I'll have to meet everyone once we get to this town."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:38 am

Hibiki sighed."I'm allowes to be jealous."

Eve rested her head on Sam's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:42 am

I smile again and get back out of bed. I pick up the can and go over to the chair. I take out one of my knives. A miltary combat one.
Don't ask how I got it. Because I bet you already know the answer. Killed a Zombie soldier. Funny how he had no gun...
But, anyway. I stab the knife into the can, creating a rather big hole in the top. I bring the knife around the lid. And it opens.
I go back over to the bed and give the can to her. The air has already begun to smell like peaches...

"Sorry I don't have a bowl or anything. It's the best I got."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:45 am

=I smile=

Yeah...smart idea.

=I chuckle a bit=

Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:49 am

=By now, Black and Bones had packed up what little they carried and put out the fire, but leaving the pit there, and some embers as well as dry wood atop them to keep the fire smoldering. Perhaps someone new would find it and make use of it in their travels. The two were heading North now, keeping in the forests as there was a significantly less number of the undead there, or perhaps this trait was exclusive to the area. Either way, keeping on these woodland trails, the problems of the world outside seemed more like an inconvenience to be dealt with some other time. That is not to say there were no wraiths in the woods, they did encounter one or two from time to time=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 02:54 am

(Allie)

I give a grin, and turn looking out the window. I realize I stilled had my hood on and flipped it down, then pull my Pony tail out of the folds.

These seem like some nice people.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:14 am

(Sam)
=We were making good time, despite the speed of the bus. The road was still clear like before, so we were free to go at top speed=

(James)
"Heh, wonder what the look on Marcus' face will be when he sees this thing..."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:16 am

"Hopefully he'll be glad he didn't piss me off." Hibiki chuckled.

Eve frowned. "This isn't Nascar..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:19 am

(Sam)
"So you don't want to get back to town?"

(James)
"Eh, I'm sure he'll be glad. Besides, they won't be scraping him off the pavement."
=I chuckled a little, while Book made a disapproving sound=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:19 am

(Allie)

I raise my eyebrow. But decide I'll just pick up as I go.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:27 am

"Mhm." Hibiki said.

Eve sighed. "I do...but...you don't need to drive so fast..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:29 am

--Lockdown Town--

=Harry, Jaime and Tom were outside, sticking together as they explored the town. They walked by the wall, not knowing what was on its way. While at the same time, guards on the East wall saw through their binoculars what looked to be vehicles coming up the road=

(Sam)
"Not a speed demon are we?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 03:59 am

(Allie)

I look at the cars.

"They seem to be going pretty fast.."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 04:21 am

"Nope. I am not." Eve responded.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:09 am

(Sam)
"Well.....too bad, I am."
=I was teasing her though, as I slowed down just a little=

--Lockdown Town--

=It wasn't until the guards saw who the drivers were that they sounded the alarm, clanging a brass bell at their post, shouting "Shepherds!" The town sprung into action as armed guards moved for the wall, guns out and ready as they waited for the Shepherds to get closer. And while their attention was focused on the road, they never noticed the van that was creeping from the South=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:17 am

My head spun directly to where the noise came from. It was like a chrime or something of the sort.
"Stay here. I'll be right back."
I leave the room and head outside. What I see is completely strange. Nobody was out here. And the bell is still ringing.
What's going on? Where is everybody?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime23/01/13, 05:23 am

"Meanie. I should ban you..." Eve pouts. "I have no leverage against you. No fair."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell   ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter Two, Paradise in Hell
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next