Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning

Go down 
+3
Xion's Memory
Felix
Razgriz
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/06/13, 08:51 am

=As the hours went by, much of the compounds plan went into effect. People behind the walls made more noise, using car horns to draw more walkers, while civilians and supplies that could be spared, were evacuated over the bridge to await a return.....or a retreat. The train got moving, and was slowly on its way to avoid using all the fuel though it had more than enough. The boat, a mid sized yacht, was checked over and stocked with more supplies and ammo, the keys left by the ignition for a speedy exit=

--Two Hours Later--

(James)
=Night had fallen, and we were now all of us embraced in darkness. The moans of the walkers were the only things we knew, no lights being cast for fear of drawing them from where we needed them. Men near me shifted, nervous of what was going to come. They all knew that this, this was the moment. This was when the attack would happen. And happen it did. Ahead of the wall, down the street I saw the flash of headlights, and soon there was a column of vehicles rushing our position. More than I expected, but we had anticipated this=
"Steady.....wait until they get close enough for us to detonate."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/06/13, 08:54 am

"Get ready to start all the noise right here." Hibiki told some of the men. Nodding, they got ready with a few air horns.
But those merely would be the precursor for the gunfire which would inevitable bring the walkers down upon the Shepherds.

Eve squinted. "Can't really see that well..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime29/06/13, 09:01 am

(Pariah)
"No matter what, don't stop. Break through the walls, and keep driving. We'll plug the hole on the way in, keep the walkers out."
=With that, he buckled his seat belt, even though he was behind three other vehicles=

(James)
"Okay, detonate the mines now!"
=Right as the first vehicle reached us, there was an explosion on the street. The explosives we set there before were now being used, and they lifted the truck off its wheels by a foot for a second before it came down, the momentum omits rush still carrying it forward. But instead of just tapping the wall,it was shoved forward by the vehicle behind it, and I could hear the wall begin to buckle=

"Oh shit.....down down down! Everybody off the wall!"
=And then I jumped, while some people joined, and others fired, hoping to kill the drivers=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 01:57 am

Hibiki scowled. "Get the mortar! Aim at the gate and wait! We might be able to take down two or three cars with one shot if we time it right! Get those guys to bring the noises over to this side! Close their escape and drown them in walkers!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:01 am

=Soldiers scrambled to do both. Riley and his partner aimed their mortar, while more noise was made to bring the walkers to the wall. Flares were lit and tossed to the line of vehicles, lightening them up to be seen in the darkness=

(James)
=When I hit the pavement, I tucked into a roll and came up, kneeling. There was another sound of metal groaning, before the gate on the wall broke inward and the truck burst through. Then more came in, as I opened fire with my weapon=
"Get the tank! We need to push them back!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:09 am

Hibiki rolled and began to run for the tank.
"Kill the drivers! Try to use the vehicles themselves to plug the hole!" She shouted.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:14 am

=Even as orders were given, Shepherds began jumping out of the vehicles. It was becoming apparent that the wall was lost, at least for the moment. The defenders moved back, firing at the invaders and slowing them down as the swat tank pushed forward, guns firing and tearing through the glass windshields of the Shepherd vehicles=

*Cooper*
"All forces, rally at the west wall, take cover, and give those bastards hell! We need to push them out!"

(Sam)
"Eve, come on!"
=I ran from our wall, and made for the sound of gunfire=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:29 am

Eve followed quietly, stringing her boy.

Hibiki used the tank as cover, taking her shots carefully.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:46 am

(Pariah)
=Our forces began taking to the streets, and I joined them. We had to push forward, further into the compound so we could let our forces in and seal the hole. The walkers, while our weapon, would be just as deadly to us=

(James)
"Dammit, hold the line! We can't let them in any further!"

(Sam)
=I found a spot behind a car and I set the LMG down on the hood as I crouched behind it, firing into the oncoming vehicles=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 02:50 am

Eve stayed behind the car, watching their flanks.

Hibiki took a few potshots. "James, we need to group them up a bit more for Riley!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 03:09 am

(Andrew)

=Sarah and I were sprinting for the west wall=

Finally...something to shoot...

=I get there a couple of minutes after the call, firing at those on the other side of the cars=

Not this time...Not this time...

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 04:47 am

(James)
"GOT IT!! EVERYONE, KEEP THEM CENTERED!!!!"
=Everyone fired on the shepherds from all sides, trying to bunch them up while Riley readied the mortar. We only had one shot, so we had to make it count=

=Riley and his partner, set up well behind the actual shooting, loaded the round and were set to fire. Given the all clear, they fired the round and prayed it hit the Shepherds. However, while they managed to hit some of the shepherds, the round landed right on top of the breach in the wall. Mortars were hardly accurate after all=

(Sam)
"Oh.....oh god dammit. Dammit dammit dammit!"
=And as I yelled in frustration I kept firing. Because now that was all we could do=

=The gunfire and explosions began to draw the walkers back to the west wall, and soon the Shepherds were caught between two forces: the defenders and the walkers, and it only increased their desire to enter and seal themselves inside=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 04:49 am

Eve kept watch.
"This is shit!" Was all she could say.

Hibiki kept firing. "Try ad compensate and aim that better dammit!" She screamed. "HIT THEM NOT THE FUCKING WALL!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 04:56 am

*Riley*
"Too late, that was the last round we had!"
=And then he and his partner joined the fray=

"The damned thing wasn't meant to be that accurate dammit!"

(Pariah)
"PUSH FORWARD!!!!!"
=Despte the losses from the mortar she'll, it gave us a wider opening,one we gladly poured through=

(James)
=Shit, we were being pushed back. It was slow, but it was happening. We needed to hit them hard=
"GRENADES!!!"

=Suddenly, many of us lobbed grenades or molotov's towards the oncoming enemies. They exploded or were set aflame, and it gave us some room to breathe=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:00 am

As her grenade arched through the hair, Hibiki noticed Eve had chucked a molotov into the thick of it. She grinned.
Her daughter was looking for vengeance.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:10 am

(Sam)
=It was a losing battle, and I knew it. We were running through ammo too fast, and losing ground at a slow pace. It wouldn't be long before the shepherds managed to bar themselves inside and keep the walkers out=
"If you want to says told ya so, feel free!"

(James)
=We had a shot to win, but we needed thermopile in the buildings to help=
"Everyone in the buildings, fire down into the shepherds. Hit 'em from above!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:23 am

"I TOLD YOU SO." Eve screamed at her. "But I still love you."
She then drew her pistol an took down two Shepherds coming up. "We gotta fall back to the building!"

Hibiki detached from cover, laying down some suppressive fire. "Get back! Get this tank to the bridge and get ready to get the fuck out of here!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:25 am

(Andrew)

=Sarah and I poured fire into the Shepherds=

That's right...line 'em up, boys...

=Sarah poured horrifically accurate fire into them, her eyes devoid of emotion=

Damn...she's on the warpath...

=I continue to pour fire into the Shepherds=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:27 am

(James)
"Dammit, we can still hold this. Guys, where's our support?"
=Right as I said that, the glass on both buildings to my left and right, three floors up, exploded outward as the troops up there fired, aiming down at the shepherds and cutting them down from above=

"YES! We're still in this!"
=Many of the people fighting with me shared that sentiment, cheering and then going right back to fighting. One or two of us ran out of ammo and simply charged a group of shepherds, using their weapon as a club. They managed to bash two of the enemy before they were taken down=

(Sam)
"Not yet, we need to reduce their numbers!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:37 am

Eve was not happy about that, but picked her shots carefully, trying to conserve arrows.

Hibiki started falling back to the building. "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO JAMES." Was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:38 am

(James)
"I REALLY DON'T WANNA HEAR IT!!!!"
=But she was right. We were being pushed back. Even the tank, just so it didn't get cut off, back tracked down the street, gun firing=

(Sam)
"Okay, back to the hotel!"
=And then I got up and ran=

=As they were pushed back, the soldiers in the buildings got the idea and made for the stairs, rushing to escape before they were overtaken=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:41 am

Eve followed Sam, then felt a bullet skin her neck. Just a slight wound, nothing major, but it put her off-balance enough she tripped and fell.
She rolled behind cover, cursing. "I'm fine, it missed!" She yelled to Sam. "Get to safety! I'm right behind you!"

Hibiki very nearly dove behind cover, finally inside the hotel.
"I hate this shit." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:42 am

(Andrew)

=I turn to look to Sam=

Could you two stow it and help me here?

=I fire at the Shepherds=

Cause I could use a hand!

=Sarah and I fall back, firing as we did=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:45 am

(James)
=Following close behind her, I planted myself by the door, the wall between me and any bullets=
"Too bad. Get the tank outside, and any cars we have. We have to hold this location."

(Sam)
=Stopping,I turned around and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and yanked her to her feet=
"On your feet Eve, we gotta move now!"

=I nearly shot Andrew then and there=
"Will you and your sister stop being so gung ho and fall back! Get to the hotel and help us hold it!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:48 am

(Andrew)

=I glared at Sam=

I am trying to fall back!

=I stop firing, moving back into the hotel to help hold the line=

Try telling that to my sister. She's on the warpath.

Last edited by The Meta on 30/06/13, 05:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:48 am

Eve was yanked up, and she cursed. She again tried to find her footing, thankfully managing to. She started running more.

Hibiki scowled. "We're pretty fucked. Unless someone has an RPG that can open the floodgates and fuck up the shepherds?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:56 am

*Marcus*
"Yeah I left that in my other pair of pants. Head count?"
=He looked behind him at what was left of the defense force. There were maybe forty fighters in total when the attack began, not counting those who were protecting the civilians, and now a little under half remained=

"Shit..."

(James)
"Okay, the train should be by the arch. If we can't hold here, then we need to retreat. Live to fight another day. Marcus, get too the bridge and the civilians, they'll need you as a leader. Cooper, we're taking the train outta here."

(Sam)
"Then knock her out and drag her with us, but we gotta go now!"
=And with that, I ran again=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 05:58 am

Eve shook her head and continued to run faster, keeping up with Sam easily.

Hibiki glared at Marcus, then looked around.
"The bus. Unplug the hole. Flood the compound with walkers. If we have any explosives, or molotovs, chuck them at the cars. James, I'll go for my motorcycle. You get the bus. Marcus and Cooper, how many escape vehicles do we have left?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:01 am

(Andrew)

=I nod and grab Sarah by the collar=

Come on, Rambo, we need to fall back.

=I drag her back with me=

Vengeance can wait.

=I mutter a curse as we fall back=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:05 am

*Cooper*
"Not that many. We have enough to get us out, especially if we get the bus out. We can go around back and have the tank meet us there, and if we can push the shepherds back enough, we can do the same for our cars."

(James)
"Then we do that. We can't just sit here and wait to die."

*Cooper*
"Agreed. Everyone, get ready to move. No time to grab valuables, just get set to shoot and into a car."

(Sam)
=There were a lot of shepherds between us and the hotel. So I went for the bus, already getting some people inside=
"Move the bus! We need to get to the hotel!"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:08 am

"There's a reason we packed our clothes away with the civis Cooper." Hibiki muttered. "And what valuables?"
Hibiki loaded a fresh clip into her gun. "I'll head for the hayabusa. I know where it's at." She shucked her pack and tossed it to James. "Get to the bus. I'll be right behind you. Promise."

Eve followed Sam, but climbed into the first turret instead of sitting down.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:12 am

(Andrew)

=Sarah and I follow Sam into the bus and I take the second turret=

Sarah...just try not to do something stupid.

=I yank the gun's charging handle back=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:16 am

(James)
"Alright then....."
=I still wanted to fight, believing there was some way to win. But we were outnumbered, and in a poor position. We had no choice. Then there was the sound of heavy gunfire outside, and I risked a glimpse out the window. The bus was rolling towards the hotel, turrets firing at the shepherds and pushing them back=

"And there's our chance. Go now!"
=And out we all ran=

(Sam)
"Keep them covered guys!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:22 am

(Andrew)

=I release a burst of gunfire=

I think that won't be an issue.

=I rattle off another burst, trying to conserve ammunition=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:29 am

(James)
=And then we ran out the door. Most ran for vehicles, moving to get across the bridge. Others, like Cooper, made for the bus and the tank. The idea, I think, was that while some joined the civilians, others would make a break for the train. We were close enough, especially if we ran=

(Sam)
=I opened the doors, letting some of the people on board=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:37 am

(Andrew)

=I continue to lay down cover fire=

Once this bus is loaded...

=I put down a burst=

We need to get the hell out of here.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:45 am

With everyone away, Hibiki threw her last grenade and booked it towards her bike.
"Ten seconds to my bike, I'll be meeting you guys at the third dock down the river."

Eve let loose with the gun. "This has some kick." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:51 am

(James)
"No! Hibiki, come on, we're sticking together. We head for the train."
=I was yelling to her out the door=

(Sam)
"Leave her James, she'll meet us there."
=Outside, cars and even the tank began moving, fleeing the carnage. Something we needed to do now=

*Marcus*
"Look, you want to be dropped off, fine. But I'm taking this bus to the civilians, we'll need the space."

(James)
"Fine. Just drop me off by the train."

*Cooper*
=He had his walkie out, yelling at the train crew=
"Dex, get that train running. We need to move on the double."

*Dex*
"Got it. We'll have the doors on the side car open, so get ready to jump aboard."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 06:54 am

Hibiki, not burdened by her pack, was already turning the key on her bike before the bus was loaded.
Roaring to life, she reved the engine and made sure it was alright.
Yep.

She roared off towards the bus.

Eve kept firing. "Move faster!" She shouted between reloading.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:00 am

=The tank and bus were the last two to leave, the tank leading the way. Everyone else, all the fighters, all the members from the lockdown town (i.e Abel, Tyler, Jennifer, Ace, etc.) were evacuated, sent for either the train or the bridge. The bus headed for the trains, to drop off some of the people assigned to it=

(James)
"Eve, Sam, come on get down and join me and Hibiki, we're taking the train."

(Sam)
"Got it."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:03 am

(Andrew)

=I look to James=

And what do I do James?

=I give him a serious expression=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:06 am

(James)
"Take your pick. Train, or civilians. We meet up at the same place anyway."
=As the bus rumbled along, there were the constant cracks of gunfire, and even the metal of the bus was peppered with gunfire=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:10 am

Letting someone else take the turret, Eve got down as Hibiki accelerated faster, leaving the bus behind and heading forward. But she'd loop around a bit, making it clear she was playing scout.

Eve collapsed into a seat silently.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:12 am

(Andrew)

=I think it over for a few seconds=

I'm taking the train.

=I nod my head=

I'd like to have a bit more armor between me and those bastards.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:22 am

(James)
"Okay. We're getting close, so get ready to run."
=Through the front window, I could see the bus now. It emerged from a tunnel beneath the arch and was going south, slowing a bit so we could hop on. But it was still moving, the shepherds already on our tail=

"Andrew, take the shepherds down. We need some breathing room!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:24 am

(Andrew)

=I nod=

Don't need to tell me twice.

=I cut loose with the MG, laying down a barrage of withering cover fire=

Last edited by The Meta on 30/06/13, 07:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:27 am

=The gunfire from Andrew helped stall some f the vehicles, even outright stopped them in their tracks. It was enough for the bus to get close to the train tracks and open the doors=

(James)
"I'll go first."
=And then I jumped, my weapons stuffed into Hibiki's pack as I rolled across the ground=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:34 am

Eve had been firing, and as she turned to slide off the turret, she felt something strike her shoulder.
Immediately she was on fire. She felt her head strike the rim of the turret, then she slide out and crumpled into the aisle, unconcious.

Hibiki outpaced them, but as the train couldn't stop, she circled around to make sure everyone else got on the train.
She clicked her walkie. "I'll get to the boat guys. Everyone get into the train."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:39 am

(Andrew)

Aw shit...

Sarah...get off this bus. No heroics.

=Sarah nodded and jumped off the train=

Well...fuck it...

=I hop off the turret, get to the door and jump out of the bus=

Alright then. Let's get to the train.

Last edited by The Meta on 30/06/13, 07:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/06/13, 07:41 am

(Sam)
"EVEEEEE!!!!!"
=As I screamed, I rushed for her and held her against me, refusing to leave the bus=

(James)
=I wasn't aware of what was happening, only that it was bad. But I still ran for the train, but it was starting to pick up speed=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning   ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 5: Pariah's Warning
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historic Section :: Zombie RP-
Jump to: