Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:14 am

I stepped off of the train to Sanctum, pulling my suitcase behind me. I was excited, I'd wanted to be an angel since I was ten, and now I was getting a chance to actually become one.

I looked at the academy, the other students were walking off of the train. I started walking towards the school, feeling my weapons move in the bag on my back. My father had a Wakizashi and Tanto made for me, and had given them to me this morning, before I'd left. I'd hugged him for what seemed like forever, not having really left my home before, at least not without my parents.

Last edited by Weiss Schnee on 10/08/13, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:19 am

Lily should know better then to stare at the academy for so long...because she was promptly hugged from behind, Rei's face tucked on her shoulder.
"Hey!" She said a bit loudly. "We made it!"
She had a duffel strapped to her back, and a messenger bag slung across her chest. She grinned, her only visible blue eye shining.
"You ready to become Angels?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:22 am

I stepped off the train for the second time and stretched. I had been in their far too long without room to move or work my skills. I looked around, my tattoos flexing as I stretched my jaw out and basically just loosened up my muscles with a large grin on my face. I started jogging off, taking with me my large messenger bag filled my usual toys and clothing. I looked around with mischievous glee at all the people I could prank and joke, passing by several students with non soul weaponry, something I never had a need for. I swerved around a few first years, by the looks of it, with their small suitcases and bags on their backs. "'scuse me got jokes to make!" I called out as I moved around them swiftly, spinning a little in place so my bag wouldn't hit them.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:26 am

I shook Rei off smiling at her before I looked at the student who'd just walked by,
"Shouldn't you be more mature for an Angel in training?" I ask, slightly angrily.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:28 am

"C'mon! Everyone needs some laughter in their life!" I call back, jogging backwards towards the campus. "See you around! Or not! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:29 am

The train coming to a stop was what woke me up from my little nap, as I sat in one of the cars and my head rested against the glass. I looked out and saw the school, and it didn't take a genius to figure out where I was now. Grabbing my stuff, and checking to make sure my soul was where I left it (no jokes please). Glad to see everything was in order,I made m way off the train, joining the other people. Well, when I say joined....I meant I stayed at the back and out of sight of all the strangers. It wasn't that I was scared of them.......I was just not interested in being seen. Big difference. Or so I kept telling myself.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:33 am

I turned back to Rei, sighing.
"So how are you? The last time we spoke was... last month, right?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:35 am

Rei looked fakehurt at being shooken off, but then smiled and slipped her arm through Lily's.
"Ready to go explorer?"

She glanced at the guy who made a comment about jokes, rueing her semi usable eye. She wouldn't be able to watch both sides easily. She then looked back at Lily.
"Bout a month...missed you." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:38 am

I slowly moved about the train, gathering my bags and things for the school year. I hadn't packed much. Since most of my school materials were already here. And being a third year, it was mostly weapon training. I'm too tired to be really all that serious right now. Coupled with motion sickness. The most fantastic combination ever, is tiredness and motion sickness. Truly, amazing. You have no idea of the number of fucks I don't give when I have both at the same time.

Stepping off the train I was surrounded by the incoming freshmen, or, new years. Whatever you want to call them.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:40 am

=walked off the train carrying the pair of duffel bags as soon as it stopped and the doors opened while chuckling at the mild commotion nearby=

and here i thought this place would be boring
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:41 am

"We won't live so far away from each other now, I can finally make sure you've been training properly," I smiled at her, "And don't deny it, you weren't training properly when we lived on opposite sides of Koga."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:42 am

=AJ stepped off the train and looked around at all the fine people. They looked so... boring. This would not do. Not at all. As he stared at the crowd, he started to realize how different everyone looked from him in their garb. He was dressed in his grey and pink robes of The Capricious with a purple belt while others wore jeans and T-shirts. In that moment, he felt lost. Far from home in a strange new land. This made him uncomfortable, but then he had a thought. Perhaps in this foreign place he could find brothers and sisters like when he was home. With lifted spirits, he picked up his duffel bag and set out, feeling the warmth of Miracle's aura on his back=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:46 am

I jogged off towards the dorms, hoping the names would be posted on them. If not, then I could easily fix that and play a wonderful first day prank on everybody. Loki's half visible aura bouncing gleefully on my wrist, the little slungshot eager to swing and dance and be free. I laughed to myself and picked up speed, my bag bouncing against my hips.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:47 am

Petra woke up fully as the majority of people began to exit the train, a mixture of course, first years, third years, and of course second years like herself. She grabbed her bags, and exited the train, behind quite a lot of people by now. She glanced around at first, noticing several rather unusual outfits, and of course one of those 'outfits', so to say, was one she remembered from last year. Nick, possibly the only boy to wear a skirt.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:48 am

So I won't lie......I was probably making a poor start at making friends. Or at least meeting people anyway. But a part of me felt more comfortable here in the back of the crowd, walking towards the school. Plus the fact they all wielded weapons was enough to make anyone nervous. In all honesty I really would have proffered being at the front so I cold get in, go through the whole welcome speech stuff, and find somewhere nice, quiet, and isolated. But that would have meant going through the crowd. So I moved at a snails pace, my the hem of my coat brushing along my ankles as I dragged my luggage behind me.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:48 am

"Aww come on Lily! That's not fair! I was trained ok!" She paused. "My eye notwithstanding."
She giggled, hugging Lily again. "I still missed you. What have you been up to?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:56 am

"I was practicing and studying in case there's an entrance exam," I glanced up at the sky for a second, before looking back ahead,

"I'm really nervous, Rei, what if I mess up? Or fail to become an angel? I've staked my entire life on not messing up here, ever since I got my sword,"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:57 am

=checks the directions and heads to orientation while walking clear of most of the crowd=

hope i get my own room so can enjoy peace and quiet
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 01:58 am

Rei frowned, then smiled brightly.
"You'll be fine! You're amazing! So relax. Do you need a massage?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:00 am

I moved forward with the crowd, trying to stay in pockets that were not overcrowded with people. I wasn't a fan of crowds. I tried to keep track of everyone, it didn't happen. too many people. I could feel the muscles in my face relax, bringing it to a natural frown. I walked slowly, in no hurry to go anywhere.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:05 am

"Do you have to offer a massage every time we speak?" I asked, jokingly. Rei was one of the few people I'd joke with, simply because she was so cheerful herself.

Last edited by Weiss Schnee on 02/08/13, 02:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:05 am

Following everyone, I did what I always did: I watched, I observed. Everyone was different, right down to their weapons. I saw swords kinda like mine but of different colors, or huge, larger weapons that made me a little insecure. Well, not insecure, just worried for my well being. But as unique as each weapon was, whether it was bigger, or hell, maybe even better......I loved Midnight Flame. It was mine, and even if I could I wouldn't trade her away for the world.

But perhaps I'd trade away something just as valuable for this damn crowd to haul ass and get to the school so we could get this over with. The thought of that statement made me realize, yeah I was probably a bit of a dick.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:07 am

Petra made her way through the crowds of people to Nick, who was still easily visible thanks to his Skirt, and combined with the fact he didn't seem to be the fastest walker, he was rather easy to find in the crowd and actually catch up to. Once she was actually next to Nick she 'softly elbowed him' to get his attention.

"Hi Nick." She said, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:10 am

Rei giggled.
"Yep. You're so serious you have gotta have some killer nots Liliy-chan." She said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:14 am

Nick felt a soft elbow at his side, turning his head he noticed a familiar looking brunette. He smiled, tiredly, and yawned "Hey Petra."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:18 am

"How was your break from the fun world of Sanctus?" Petra asked, walking at a steady pace along side him.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:19 am

I ran through the second year dorm. Just looking around at all the rooms where I could play wonderful pranks and jokes on people, I laughed and I ran through them, looking for my room so I could unpack my things and get ready for a brand new year of fun.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:19 am

"I have to be serious enough to make up for you, Rei." I passed through the gates, glancing around at the school.

"How long do you think the orientation will take?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:21 am

Stifling another yawn, "It was alright, I suppose." cocking one side of this mouth up into a half smile, "How about you, how was your break?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:22 am

We finally reached the gates, though. Still hung back. Uncertain and anxious, a part of me considered getting back on the train. Beat being around all these people. But I was here now, and my soul wasn't going to go away just because I wanted to run home. I had to be as adamant as the blade now, s I trudged on. So wait, where do we? Is there a sign post I missed or something?
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:23 am

Rei giggled. "Right. So. You are seeious to make up for me? Right."
The girl brushed hair from her eye. "It will take forever." She said. "Uh...no problems with me tagging along...right?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:25 am

=gets a good look at the school and smiles=

not quite what i expected but works for me
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:25 am

"I can't stop you, you go to school here too." I smiled, "Besides, you'd still follow me even if I said you couldn't."

I walked into the assembly hall, following the students in front as others filed in behind us.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:28 am

=follows the first years into the assembly area and take a spot in the back close to the door and thinks to herself=

wonder how long orientation is going to take
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:29 am

"I didn't do much, really. Rather average break." She said, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:30 am

Rei nodded.
"Yep. I would. Can't get rid of me."
The girl chuckled, keeping close to Lily. "I...hope we don't have to demonstrate our soul ability in front of everyone..."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:34 am

"I thought you'd been practicing?" I said smiling, almost smugly, "I don't think they'd make us do it in front of everyone, if they make us do it at all."

My nerves had calmed a lot now, so I could at least think rationally.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:39 am

Moose wrote:
"I didn't do much, really. Rather average break." She said, honestly.

Nodding, "Yeah," he kind of trailed off as they approached the gates.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:44 am

The "Academy," a prestigous place meant to train angels to fight demon. Angels, lovely name but last time I checked I didn't have wing and act all holy. It is just a label the people with power use to give the mass hope. Instead of calling us chosen or gifted they call us something we have no way of comparing to. We are close, I can give the that. Arriving ealier than most of the student it was easy to find a place overlooking orientation without any hassle. The school was much bigger than any building I have ever seen. I wondered if the design mirriored the capital's look. The desgin felt too forced like there was no creative freedom with the architecture.

*Crinkle*

I pulled out a pocky, one of my few weaknesses in life, and started to munch on it. I watched how the first years, like me, tried finding thier way around. They were clumsy and confused...*sigh* At least study the brochure, it's all in there.

*Crunch*

I missed my train room, the chairs where soft and sleeping wasn't and issue. Leaving home left a hole inside me, homesick. Nobodies, that's all we are here. I wonder who here will make a name for themselves in this world.

(Note: I arrived earlier than everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:48 am

"You okay?" Petra asked, noticing Nick seemed rather... Distant, more so than with his usual 'easy-going' manner.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:53 am

Moose wrote:
"You okay?" Petra asked, noticing Nick seemed rather... Distant, more so than with his usual 'easy-going' manner.

Nodding, "yeah, just tired." He smiled half-heartedly, "I might just lay in bed for a while when I get to my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 02:58 am

As the minutes ran by more and more entered the orientation area, it was obvious how this was set up. All the first years on the bottom while the upperclassmen overwatch on the second floor. I guess people don't mingle that often since no one was telling me to head down. People watching was interesting, third and fourth year have the ability to head their own way. Not many stayed to watch, I guess they had better things to do.

Last edited by Kite on 02/08/13, 03:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:01 am

"You never know Lily." Rei adjusted her duffel bag. "They could throw us a a curveball."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:17 am

=tries stifling a small yawn but fails=

guess i'm more tired then i though
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:18 am

I was about to reply, when the lights dimmed a little and everyone went silent.

A man walked onto the stage, Archangel Gabriel.
"To our old students," he said, "Welcome back, and to the new, Welcome to Sanctum. As Malakhim, you will learn how to wield your souls properly, and protect the innocent from demons."

"You will be given all that we have to offer, but it is up to you to decided whether you will take it to heart,"

"I see great potential in all of you, but it is up to all of you to turn that potential into greatness."

I watched as he walked off of the stage, with some murmuring from the crowd of first years. I didn't speak though, I just watched as staff members began calling names to be taken to their dorms.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:22 am

As Gabriel walked off, Rei clung to Lily.
"Please let us share a dorm..." she asked quietly to whatever deity was out there."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:24 am

I scoffed. That was the big speech, you would think there would be more to it than a couple of line. I can't argue, at least he was straight to the point, I guess it was time for us to head to our room. I stood in my place and awaited what came next.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:31 am

As the crowd began to be organised into boys and girls, people were handed room and floor numbers, along with the keys.

I walked forward as my name was called, gently pushing Rei off so I could pick my things up.

I was the second to last name called on the floor, so I was taken to the dorms before Rei.

At least it won't be far, I thought, as I was guided away from the building.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:34 am

I picked up my luggage and jumped down from the ledge I was on, my name had been called, it was time for me do get my room. It seemed that there was one to a room, bummer I had like the idea of a roomie. I preoceeded to find room.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime02/08/13, 03:36 am

Rei groaned as she was called out as the first on the next floor. She looked a bit downcast as she recieved her keyes and stuff, then headed for her room.
"I'm sure we can visit..." she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Soul Academy RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next