Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:30 pm

Moose wrote:
Petra looked at Orion for a few seconds while he talked to Nick, before answering his question.

"No, it's fine, we were just catching up." She said in reply to Orion's question.

Nick nods in affirmation. Drawing a neutral frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:32 pm

"I'm Petra," she said, shaking Orion's hand "Nice to meet you, Orion."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:33 pm

"And you, Petra." He let go, looking at them both a little, smiling. Time for his favourite part of meeting new people.

"What kinda soul weapons your got?" He spoke loudly, excitedly, gripping his hilt. He was far too proud of something he had no control of, but he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:42 pm

"Mine's an Estoc, rather plain, but I like it." She said, rather honestly. Her Soul was plain compared too many other she had seen, yet it was the plain, 'simpleness' of the weapon which she liked most.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:44 pm

Rei had discovered an interesting aura...a deep ocean blue, intense and passive. She liked the aura, so she started to follow it. She lost it once or twice, but running faster, she managed to catch up to the...guy, apparently.
Finding him talking to a couple other people. The one with the ocean aura was next to a girl with a pretty light green aura, pretty lively.

Now, the guy they were talking to?
Oh god. Rei thought her hot pink aura was crazy. This guy had freaking firetruck red.
She approached and tilted her head at Nick, not really paying attention to the fact she probably was crashing their conversation.
"I like your aura. It's a pretty ocean blue." She said to Nick. "Intense but passive."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:47 pm

=gets bored so she sits down on bench and admires the sky=

the sky is so peaceful
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:48 pm

Moose wrote:
"Mine's an Estoc, rather plain, but I like it." She said, rather honestly. Her Soul was plain compared too many other she had seen, yet it was the plain, 'simpleness' of the weapon which she liked most.

Nick turns to the new girl, and smiles, "thank you."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:50 pm

Orion did the same, smiling and holding his hand out yet again to this person, the new girl who had appeared. She had an eyepatch, which did interest him a bit.

"Hey! I'm Orion!"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:50 pm

As I turned the corner, I saw a small group of four people talking to each other. Two girls and a boy, all of them strangers to me. Looking down and away from them, I hid myself behind the same corner. I should have turned back, looked for another route. It was the smart thing to do if I was really so nervous about these people, or at least them seeing me. Besides, I was looking for a snack bar or a food court, not people. But something kept me rooted to the spot.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:52 pm

=hears a conversation nearby but chooses to keep looking at the sky instead of trying to find the location of the voices=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 06:57 pm

Looking at Orion, She frowned a bit.
"Firetruck red. Intense, sharp...but soft around the edges." she said, then looked at Petra.
"Light green...warm and...nice? Sorry..." She grinned softly. "Uh...I can feel one's aura, and see it. Mainly feel. Yes, I can feel colors."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:02 pm

How long did I plan on standing here, hidden? Well, I had no idea. A part of my imagination sent me a somewhat cartoonish image of the group rounding the corner, finding me and....well, getting bigger, growing a big sharp toothed smile that gleamed pure white while their bodies went black and their eyes went to pin-points of white, and the world went red as they prepared to do who knows what to me. Yes, I have an over-reactive imagination and tend to assume the worst about people. But.....don't we all?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:02 pm

"You can feel colours?" Petra asked, the as of now, unnamed new girl.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

Managing to find my way around I had figured what path I would take to class everyday, simple and it gave me some time between classes. This school was big but once you knew where the essentials where it became simple to navigate around. As he ventured he observed many group of upperclassmen, all friends evidently. Walking back to my dorm I wondered who I would meet along the way. Hopefully no one weird...yeah simple friends will do.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:04 pm

Rei nodded. "Yep. I have to be able to feel them. " She tapped her eyepatch. "Can't really see with this all the time now."
Leaving it at that, Rei suddenly jumped. "Oh how rude! Hi! I'm Rei Sizuke, first year!" She said brightly.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:06 pm

"That's interesting." Nick said, softly.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:07 pm

Orion lowered his hand awkwardly, looking at Rei, his mind clicking into gear for a moment.

"Rei? That's the kind of name I'd expect to hear in Koga." He was still interested in the patch, especially if she had such an interesting sight ability.

"So, do we all have different colours? Is it like fingerprints, no two colours are the same?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:08 pm

"I would assume so, to a point." Nick quietly said again.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:25 pm

"To a point. Others can be similar, really similar, but everyone has their unique flare. Like your's, Ocean Blue." She nodded to Nick. "It's passive and nonthreatening. Other's have a more...hardish one...so it's not the color or how the color is shown...but how it feels. Like you're, Firetruck." She looked at Orion. "Feels...excited...outgoing...brash."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:29 pm

"Fitting." Nick looks to Petra, "so, that walk, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:31 pm

Petra raised an eyebrow at Nick, before coming to a realisation. "Oh, yeah, I'd forgotten about that."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:40 pm

Nick nods, "yeah."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:41 pm

Eventually, standing there was too much. Just waiting for the worst to happen was stupid, so I decided to take a chance. Not talk to anyone, just walk past them. So I took a deep breath, turned the corner...and instead of walking, I broke into a run, eyes aimed at the floor and all but sprinted, going to sprint past them. It was too much to hope they wouldn't see me, so I had to settle for the chance that they wouldn't care.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:44 pm

=walks over to a tree and looks at it swaying in the wind=

looks nice
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 07:50 pm

Some kid in a black trench coat runs by. The first thing Nick thinks of is that he just wants attention. Poor kid.
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 08:01 pm

Randomly some student in a black coat ran in front of me. His head was tilted down and he seemed to be embarrassed about something. I looked down the pathway to see a group of people chatting...wait is that a skirt? No, it's a kilt, not very girlish then, so it passes. I wanted to head to the boy in the coat but felt it better for my mental stability that i didn't.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 08:16 pm

Only when I was sure the group was behind me did I look up, never once looking behind me. I slowed down, walking again as I resumed looking for a food area while silently chastising myself. Oh yeah, I'm sure no one is going to think you're weird now. They'll probably come in droves to talk to the boy that ran away.....
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 08:33 pm

I had gotten to my room where I unbuttoned my vest and placed it on the chair. After opening my window I laid on my bed counting the second until I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 08:56 pm

My stomach grumbled again, derailing my chain of thought and bringing me back on track to why I ventured out in the first place: food. I really should have asked those people if they knew where to find some food, but just the thought of walking up to them, looking them in the eye, and talking.....I shuddered in fear.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 08:59 pm

=looks over at the small group of people chatting nearby but decides to go back to looking at the tree=

such strange looking people
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:06 pm

Petra noticed the kid running past, but paid little attention.

"So, I guess we should get on with the... Walk then?" She asked Nick.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:08 pm

Nick starts walking away from the group, "Yeah, lets go." Looking at Orion and Rei, "see you guys around."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:12 pm

She began walking and turned to face Orion and Rei, "It was nice to meet you." She said, smiling, before turning back around.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:13 pm

Rei got a bit bored. "So. My friend's asleep and I'm bored. What was everyone up to before we got around here and started to talk?"

She glanced at the boy who ran past. Dark grey...that wasn't good.
She frowned...but kept silent.

Last edited by Ruby Rose on 02/08/13, 09:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:15 pm

Maybe there's a map I can use.....but if there was, I would have found it by now, right? I was starting to get lost as I kept walking around, and it took me a moment to realize something. Circles! I'm going in circles! Which became more evident when I found myself in the same hallway as before. Oh no, what if I can't get back to my room?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:30 pm

"Walking." Nick spoke gently and non-dismissively, "See you later, Rei." They followed the path away from the other two students.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:38 pm

Blinking, Rei bid the others (if they were there) goodbye and started heading back for the dorm...then felt that dark grey, translucent aura again. She frowned, then lifted her eye patch to spot it....going in circles.
Sighing, she headed for the aura, going at an easy jog.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:42 pm

Petra checked behind her, now noticing they were a good distance away from... Well, where they had been before.

"So, I'm guessing you've seen Orion before?" She asked Nick.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 09:46 pm

Orion proceeded to follow Nick and Petra, as the group dissolved around him. Would've been nice getting to know people more, but he'd met these two first, to him they were already more important.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:01 pm

Lynki awoke, quickly jumping out of bed. He had too much excitement, too much energy and drive to just let things go. He had to be awake, he had to explore. See if any of the places around were the same or changed. He grabbed one of the pens and stuffed it in his pocket before running out into the hallway, his door closing behind him as he jogged out, giggling and laughing like a maniac at all the excitement. He ran outside and jumped every once in a while, pumping his hands into the air at the sight of places he had pulled jokes from before.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:05 pm

=notices a guy making bit of ruckus so eh decides to go see what he's up to=

what's with all the running and jumping?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:08 pm

Lynki spins around, not stopping for a moment. "I'm going to look for something fun to do!" He speeds off, running into the girl's dorm, laughing and jumping and just making a bunch of loud noises while bouncing everywhere. Loki, his little slungshot, just bounced along attached to his wrist, ready should he ever need it.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:09 pm

=smiles as the guy takes off=

looks like things won't be boring after all
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:11 pm

I was woken by a lot of loud noises, seemingly coming from downstairs. I sighed angrily as I stood up, tying my sword to my hip as I walked out. I locked the door behind me, and half stormed down the stairs.

It's that idiot from before. I thought as I saw the culprit.

"Excuse me," I shouted at him, "Do you think you could shut up?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:13 pm

Lynki laughed and looked at the stair. "Oh hey, I remember you! I almost ran into you at the train station! How are ya!" He smiled a toothy smile and bounced his way over to her, leaning against the wall like a true jester.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:15 pm

"Tired. I was asleep until you came in here with the grace of a rampaging elephant." I crossed my arms and glared at him, very angry that he'd woken me up and didn't even have the decency to apologise.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:17 pm

"Asleep? Why are you asleep! It's like midafternoon! You should be up up up! Out exploring the school and looking for all the perfect hiding spots! Or, wait, I should be doing that. You should be walking by those hiding spots. Not sleeping!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:19 pm

I pinched the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes as tightly as I could.
"I have been on a train all day, with no sleep." I was resisting the urge to hit him at this point, his loud voice getting on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:23 pm

"Well so have I! You don't see me complaining! Besides, I can show you much better places to sleep than the dorms. Ever been to the roof? Assuming nothing's changed it's amazing! I can take you...quicker than you'd believe! Maybe I'd leave you up there! Maybe I won't, maybe a little bit. Whaddya say?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:25 pm

"No. I don't want to see the roof," I said through clenched teeth, "I want you to shut up or leave so that I can go back into my room and go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next