Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:26 pm

Moose wrote:
Petra checked behind her, now noticing they were a good distance away from... Well, where they had been before.

"So, I'm guessing you've seen Orion before?" She asked Nick.

"Uh, I've seen him, never spoken to him though." Nick frowned, "He was probably in one of my classes last year."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:28 pm

"You sure?" I engage Loki and speed past her faster than a blink of an eye. I come to a stop on the stairs above her, well actually at the top of the stairs and stumble a bit from the sudden change in pitch. An afterimage of my position stayed in place for a few moments before fading. I stumbled against the wall and laughed. "Well that's the first time in a long while I've done that. So you sure you don't want to go to the roof?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:29 pm

Finally finding that grey-aura'd boy, she Rei grabbed his shoulder, running with him.
"You can slow down!" she said cheerily. "I'm faster then you."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:30 pm

"I'm very sure. You seem like a complete and utter moron." I looked up and glared at him again, his continued stupidity annoying me more and more.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:31 pm

=heads to the female dorms and waits near the outside door for the person who was basically bouncing around=

Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:34 pm

"Ah. He seems rather friendly I suppose." She said, just continuing her walk.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:35 pm

"Really? Well, then go ask the second or third years about Lynki's prank on demonology teacher. Or his prank on on his third years. It was really rather clever if I do say so myself. Esspecially since it took all of a school year to pull off."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:37 pm

"Pranks? That is one of the most idiotic things I have ever heard, although it suits you, considering how immature you seem to be."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:41 pm

"Hey, c'mon. Maturity isn't all THAT important. I once fought off a demon with nothing but my new soul and a smile on my face." I engage Loki again and speed back down the stairs to where I was before, another afterimage staying behind this time shorter than before. "You are way too serious, you know that? You need to relax and just enjoy things the way they are!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:43 pm

"I think that it's you who isn't serious enough. I think that you should learn that the world doesn't revolve around having fun and that if you're going to be an angel, you need to grow up."

I didn't take my eyes off of him, staring angrily the whole time.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:44 pm

Moose wrote:
"Ah. He seems rather friendly I suppose." She said, just continuing her walk.

"He's more," Nick paused in thought for a moment, "arrogant, I suppose, full of himself." He smirks a bit, "Yeah, friendly too."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:46 pm

"And the world doesn't revolve around being serious! You need a healthy mix of both in order to survive and live right! If you're all serious and pouty and blah blah laughter is for babies blah blah." I cross my arms and mimic a serious person's face, albeit exaggerated, "then people will get all sad and depressed and lonely. Where as if you smile and laugh and have fun, they'll be happy and joyous and full of energy!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:49 pm

"Maybe you should take your own advice and stop being such an idiot and learn that not everyone wants to act like a child with you." I stormed off, not back to my room, but towards the exit to the dorms. It was clear that he wasn't going to let me sleep, so I may as well find Rei and look around the school with her.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:50 pm

"Arrogant?" Petra asked, rather interested in Nick's view on Orion.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 10:54 pm

"'not everyone wants to act like a child,' says the child!" I said, following her. "You're too serious for your age, you need to lighten up, honestly. Enjoy your youth, like I am!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:00 pm

"I think I'm less of a child than you," I said, not bothering to look at him, "Because I, at least, know the difference between 'lightening up' and being an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:03 pm

When I felt a hand clamp down on my shoulder, I nearly screamed and jumped out of my skin. Purely on reflex, I reached for my Soul and spun around, weapon in hand and came face to face with a cheery looking girl wearing an eye patch. It was a little embarrassing I admit, reacting that way. Especially when it looked (so far) like she didn't mean me any harm. Still, I started blushing from embarrassment, sheathed my weapon, and looked down at my feet. "Uhm....uh....umm," I stammered, in a weak, quiet voice that I barely heard myself.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:05 pm

"Oh? Let me put it this way. Say we're fighting demons, like the amazingly awesome angels that we are, and you face off against a demon, and I face off against a demon. Which do you think would be more likely to be injured, you, who looks like you would stand there and fight with honor and courage and valor, or me, with my lack of honor, plenty of courage, and unpredictable nature!" He laughed loudly and ran on ahead to bounce and do a few backflips on the ground.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:07 pm

=sees the guy coming out doing backflips and nods to him=

still being rambuctious huh
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:08 pm

Moose wrote:
"Arrogant?" Petra asked, rather interested in Nick's view on Orion.

"Just my first impression of him." Nick nodded.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:08 pm

"Me, because I'd have more focus and spent my time preparing whereas you'd probably have ran around waking people up."

I kept walking, keeping my eyes open for the pink hair that was a dead-giveaway to Rei's whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:10 pm

"You just agreed with me! Haha! So we do have something in common!" Lynki nodded to the boy from earlier but kept his attention on the girl. "I asked who do you think would be more likely to be injured, and you said you! Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:11 pm

I thought for a moment, he was right.

"Maybe if I'd have been allowed to sleep, I could have answered properly." I gave a little huff in annoyance, "I meant to say you, on the grounds that you'd have been busy being an idiot."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:12 pm

"You got a much bigger impression of him than I did then, Nick," Petra said, smiling. "So, where exactly are we walking too?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:14 pm

Moose wrote:
"You got a much bigger impression of him than I did then, Nick," Petra said, smiling. "So, where exactly are we walking too?"

"Oh, uh, I don't know," Nick looks innocently at Petra, "I was sort of following you."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:16 pm

"An idiot is merely a cover. Maybe I'm the smartest person in this school? Maybe I know how to...bob and weave and avoid danger while still getting my points across. Or, sometimes, blows, I guess. But that depends on what we're actually talking about. Haha! Say, who are you looking for? Are you looking for that pink haired girl I saw you with at the train station? What's her name?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:17 pm

Petra looked at Nick. "Well, I was just sort of... Walking randomly, I guess." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:17 pm

"Her name is Rei." I said curtly, half wondering whether this idiot was going to follow me all day. "Why do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:19 pm

Moose wrote:
Petra looked at Nick. "Well, I was just sort of... Walking randomly, I guess." She smiled.

"Oh," Nick laughs a bit, "uh, well, where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:19 pm

"Well, I'm bound to run into her at some point, either by following you or by playing a joke, so I'd at least like to say hi properly. Speaking of, I forgot my manners." I move in front of her and bow. "Name's Lynki. Professional jokester and prankster and so much, much more than meets the eye. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:22 pm

=decides to follow the pair to see what they were up to=

such strange place
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:23 pm

"Well, I think we should probably head back to dorm actually, I need to sort my bags out." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:24 pm

I glared at Lynki, half wanting to slap him.
"If you so much as touch Rei with one of your jokes, I'll make sure you don't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:27 pm

"Hehe, you'd have to catch me first. I'm the fastest person I've ever met, and I've met quite a number of people. But c'mon, what's your name. I'm bound to get you at some point, I might as well make it polite." I grinned another toothy grin, my tattoos flexing and adding on to my smile.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:30 pm

Moose wrote:
"Well, I think we should probably head back to dorm actually, I need to sort my bags out." She said, smiling.

"Alright, lead the way." Nick said, half extending his arms out in some unknown gesture of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:33 pm

"Okay, no problem." Petra began making her way to her Dorm, and it was only a short walk away, in all honesty. They hadn't walked that far in the first place.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:34 pm

Moose wrote:
"Okay, no problem." Petra began making her way to her Dorm, and it was only a short walk away, in all honesty. They hadn't walked that far in the first place.

"how did you do last year?" Nick asked, keep a conversation while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:37 pm

"I did... Slightly worse than average." She said, smiling slightly. "You?" They'd reached the Dorm by now.

Last edited by Moose on 03/08/13, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:39 pm

Moose wrote:
"I did... Slightly worse than average." She said, smiling slightly. "You?" They'd reached the Dorm by now, noticing a group of people gathered just outside.

"I did alright, what was your worse subject?" Nick asked, half smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:42 pm

"Well... They were all sort of the same, I guess. All as bad as each other." Petra said. They continued walking onwards, before entering the dorm itself. "Urm, you can come up if you want, or you can head back to your dorm now, if you want." She said to Nick.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:42 pm

"Lily." I said curtly as I stepped around him and continued walking, still on the lookout for that pink hair.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:43 pm

Moose wrote:
"Well... They were all sort of the same, I guess. All as bad as each other." Petra said. They continued walking onwards, before entering the dorm itself. "Urm, you can come up if you want, or you can head back to your dorm now, if you want." She said to Nick.

"I'll come up," Nick stretched his arms, feeling tired. "it was your first year last year, so you've got this year and next year to make up for it." I stuck my tongue out a little bit, joking.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:45 pm

"I guess I do." She said, laughing slightly. She headed up the stairs and opened the door into her room, and went over to pick up her bag, in order to sort it out.

Last edited by Moose on 02/08/13, 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:46 pm

"Lily. Nice name. Same name as the delicate little pads you see on ponds. I wonder if there's a connection..." I mused still following. "IF you don't mind, I'd like to meet your friend and make a proper introduction. I honestly prefer a polite meeting than one where her hair is glued together in a ponytail or her dress covered in egg whites."

Last edited by Armored Heart on 02/08/13, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:47 pm

Nick lays on Petra's bed, while she goes about her business with sorting her clothes and stuff out. After a few minutes of idle chat, Nick falls asleep on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:49 pm

Rei cooly placed a hand on her naginata, but smiled insanely brightley.
"Hey! I'm not about to knock you out and take you to my nonexistant dungeon!" She decided to glomp the poor boy. "I'm Rei! And uh...you're aura is dark grey. Thatslike...almost...black." her smile flickered. "Was wondering if you were ok?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:51 pm

I turned around and clenched on hand into a fist and the other brushing against my soul's hilt, staring up at him because of the difference in our heights.

"If you dare do anything to her, I will make you feel like committing seppuku would be the least painful choice."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:55 pm

=notices the girl brush her hilt and starts wondering if things will become violent=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/08/13, 11:55 pm

Petra was about halfway through the first bag when she turned around, only to see Nick asleep on her bed.

"Great." She walked over, clapping in front of his face to see if that got a response.

No response at all. So, Petra guessed she was going to have to find somewhere else to sleep.

"God dammit Nick."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

I laughed loudly. "I dare to do anything to anybody. Your friend isn't that special, I just like to meet my targets. Besides you can't do anything-" I use Loki's speed to spin around behind her in an instant, "-to what you can't catch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next