Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Academy RP

Go down 
+9
Dewsaur
Moose
TrashClown
zeru
N
Razgriz
Teria
Xion's Memory
K
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 12:41 am

I waited as Rei and Lily had their moment. Or, well while Rei waited for Lily to see and embrace what was in front of her. Either one worked as I continued to sit. But when the train began to slow down and come to a stop, I prepped myself to get up. Wheels screeched and a platform came into view through the glass, the sign hanging from that overhang thing reading "Pendragon." I'm home....
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 11:00 pm

I nodded at Rei, keeping my eyes closed. As the train slowed, I rose from my seat, picking up my soul as I did, and slid open the door,
"We should hurry,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime06/12/13, 11:13 pm

"Didn't realize we were in a rush," I said, getting up with my stuff in hand and stepping out into the small hall of the train. Then I began moving slowly down towards the nearest exit, expecting my friends and the one addition to follow.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime07/12/13, 01:40 am

Rei sighed softly, letting go. Gathering her small arsenal of swords, she followed her friends quietly, reaching out to feel the auras around her.
"So. Where are we gonna start?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 01:10 am

I gave it some thought. I mean hell, I was the guide after all, so it was kinda up to me on where to go. But that argument with Ashiri, the lie I tried to convince her of.....it was starting to turn into the truth, the more I thought about it. The memory of the encounter, the blood on my hands......made me falter in my walk for a brief moment before I stabilized. "Uh.....look, there's something I need to do first, but you guys can wait for me over by......wait, actually which direction are we heading in now?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:01 am

Following the group with the girl would be difficult. She could sense Aura's and has been exposed to his own. So he'd have to travel at a distance or find a more indirect way of following them. Like following a trail, observe the traces they leave behind or, look for the demon yourself and then wait until they approach it.

Nick sat and thought for a time. A contemplation that led to the conclusion that going to the Demon first would be the best idea. There he could lay in wait, place false clues, lead these first years back to safety, and then return them to the academy. Or perhaps, slay the demon, and then lay clues to lead them to the dead Demon, and then take them home safely. The latter would require more work, he would have to use his ability. A dangerous event. Nick knew all about how to approach a demon, fight it, kill it. But he had never fought one in reality.

Nick closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. He was grateful that he had done preliminary research and knew where, in the area around Pendragon, the Demon made his lair. However, he'd still have to track the beast, which was much the same as tracking a quarry through the woods, all the basics were the same, just applied a little bit differently.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime08/12/13, 09:37 am

=follow the trio and stays quiet and out of the way=

lets hope i came for nothing and don't need to use my ability

=she thought to herself as she waited for them to keep going=
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 11:03 pm

"North," I said, "To the border. I'm not sure how we'll get across yet, but it shouldn't be too hard to find a way across,"

I stepped off of the train onto the station, "It's... bleak," I said, "And crowded," I added, glancing around at the crowds of people.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime09/12/13, 11:27 pm

"Yeah, it's like that a lot here. Even on a good day. Anyway, I'll meet you by the north gate. If I'm not there though.....well, no reason to think you won't be able to do all this without me." And with that, I left them, or at least walked away from them. There was a spot in the city I needed to visit, a demon I needed to confront. Because I was telling Ashiri the truth, even if she was too stubborn to see it. And I doubted I could do this until I saw that alley again, and came to grips with what happened.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 05:36 pm

"I understand," I said, nodding, "What time should we meet back up? I'm sure Rei would love to drag me around every shop in Pendragon first," I gave Rei a sly grin as I said so, glancing at Ashiri as I brought my attention back to Jason.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 06:48 pm

=shrugs while thinking to herself=

guess they're always carefree
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime10/12/13, 06:54 pm

Stopping, I walked back to them. "Give me an hour at least, I shouldn't be long." Moving a bit closer, I got close to Lily, close enough that only she and I could hear what I said next. "And keep an eye on Ashiri."

Last edited by Razgriz on 12/12/13, 09:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime11/12/13, 07:14 am

Rei happily hugged Lily. "I wanna! I wanna!" She said happily.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 08:35 pm

"An hour then," I said, nodding to Jason, "Good luck with whatever you wanted to do,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 09:24 pm

"Thanks," I said, and left them there on the platform. As I left through the front doors of the station, I saw the spot where my parents had dropped me off. My dad looked proud, smiling. Mom was also smiling, but it had looked forced, tears fighting to run down her cheeks. It had been a sad, and frightening day.......but looking at myself now I couldn't help but feel that all I had been through, between now and then, had been worth it.

Leaving the station, I now entered Pendragon in full, the familiar city still bustling with the same amount of activity; people moving on the streets in crowds, talking with each other or not giving others a care in the world. There was litter on the streets and sidewalks, but not enough to really make an impact, as strips of paper almost danced in the wind and over the hard surfaces. Cars, few in number but there all the same, drove down the roads, ornate and expensive looking, clearly owned by people with more money than they probably needed (or deserved for that matter). But I really didn't care about them, as I became one with the crowd, unseen and uncared for, walking down the street as I made for the spot where my life had taken the sharpest of turns in the most violent of ways.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 09:57 pm

good luck on your shopping spree

=starts walking off and goes to see if there is anything interesting to do=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/12/13, 11:36 pm

Now, maybe I wasn't as invisible as I had hoped (or rather, as much as I was used to) because I started to get a few odd looks from people. I'm not detective, but it was a safe bet that Midnight Flame was what was drawing their attention. Not everyday someone goes walking down the street with a sword strapped to their back. Thankfully though, Angels and Souls were well known, and seeing them in the streets wasn't a rarity, even today, so I wasn't going to draw too much attention.

Eventually, I found the place: an alley behind some buildings in one of the more.......or should I say less frequented areas of the city. Stepping inside, I walked to the spot where it had all happened, with me against the wall and the three men laughing and preparing to do who knows what to me. With every step closer that I took, the images, the moment became clearer and clearer, every detail from the smell of the alley that day, their breath.....the sound of them laughing, the feel of the lead man's hand as it clenched up and took a bunch of my shirt in his fist, keeping me close. When I came to a stop, I looked down at the ground and saw what I already knew was there; a large splotch of deep crimson red, like the shade of a ruby or a rose, stained the porous pavement. His blood.....the blood I spilled. It stained me just as much if not more than it did the ground, and my hands balled into fists, my body shaking. The nails on my fingers bit into the skin of my palms as they clenched even tighter, knuckles going white.

I killed a man I killed a man I killed a man I killed a man I killed a man..... The words kept ringing in my ears, in my very being. It was like a voice of disbelief, or denial, was speaking them, whispering them into my ears only for them to suddenly rise in volume in my head. It became so loud I got on my knees before the stained ground, hands now placed over my ears as I clenched my teeth. Yes! another voice shouted back, stronger and more confident. Not proud, not boastful, but full of something else. Acceptance, admittance maybe. Yes, I killed a man who meant to do me harm. Who meant to kill me. I took no pride in what I did, for what I did I DID WITHOUT CHOICE! And no matter what I will never forget it, I will always live with the memory of what happened, the look of death on his face, his hot blood on my hands......BUT I WILL NOT LET IT CONSUME ME! I WILL NOT DRIVE MYSELF INTO THE GROUND, OVER SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT!!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 12:16 am

-To Jason-

"Hey kid, are you alright?" asked a stranger, wearing unremarkable clothes. A pair of daggers hung from his waist.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 12:45 am

I didn't hear a word the stranger said. Hell, I didn't even know or care there was a stranger. The voice, the one that kept telling me it wasn't my fault, reassuring me that everything would be okay, just kept speaking in louder and louder tones. Now get up. Get up Jason, because you have no reason to be wallowing here in an alley. You have people, friends who care about you. They need you. So don't fall apart on them now, not here. Not over this. Slowly, I let my hands fall to my sides, and I got to my feet. Didn't even know there was someone behind me until I turned around, and my hand instantly went for my sword as I jumped back in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 12:58 am

Rei toom Lily's hand.
"Where do you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 05:47 am

"Wo-o-oah there!" The stranger said, "Easy!" He put his hands up, away from his sides. "You're trembling, is everything all right?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 05:58 am

"I'm fine," I said, rather sternly, my hand....not quite leaving my weapon, but certainly not moving to draw it. "I'm fine," I repeated, and to be frank I certainly felt fine. My shaking had subsided a bit, and I started to walk off. "Thanks anyway for checking," I said to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 06:12 am

"pchhh, you're about as fine as a Malakhim in his first year fighting a demon: He's not fine." The stranger sighed, "Well kid, stay outta trouble, and you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 06:34 am

I didn't let what the stranger say affect me. Or rather, I didn't turn around to say anything, not wanting to get involved in a conversation that didn't really need to be started. After all, all I was here for was to see the spot where I got my soul, nothing more. As I left the alley and turned the corner, I thought of nothing but getting to the north wall, and joining up with Rei Lily and Ashiri. Perhaps that was why I didn't notice the bag going over my head until it was too late, and strong arms grabbed and lifted me up off the ground. I tried to yell, but someone clamped a hand over my mouth, and I felt myself being shoved into what was no doubt a vehicle. An engine turned on, wheels began turning, and I and my abductors began to move. To where I wasn't sure, but I was sure of one thing; I was so screwed.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 01:25 pm

I shrugged, I couldn't think of anything I needed,
"You pick, there's nothing I really need," I said to Rei.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 07:15 pm

Squealing happily, Rei dragged Lily into a store...a pink store.
"Don't suppose I can convince you to try on a tutu, can I?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime13/12/13, 08:42 pm

So panicked was I, I didn't even keep track of the turns they had taken on the route they were taking me. All I could keep thinking was that they were going to kill me, and I didn't even know why. During the ride, my hands had been bound up, so I could kiss any hope of reaching my soul goodbye, and I already knew why they didn't try taking it from me; in the hands of someone else, lifting my soul would feel like trying to life a mountain. When the vehicle came to a stop, the door opened and I was dragged out, my feet hitting the hard surface of pavement. Strong hands clamped on my shoulders, and I was guided forward, the sound of a door being opened ahead of me, and soon closing behind me. My feet hit the edge of a staircase, and getting the idea I started to climb up the stairs, unsure how long it would be. Thankfully, it was only the one flight of stairs, and they weren't that large. Maybe ten steps and I got to the summit.

More walking, this time through a hall, another door opening, and I soon found myself being seated in a chair, and the hood removed from my face. A low light hit my eyes, making it easy for them to adjust, and take in my surroundings; an office, well furnished with a large desk in front of me, made of a dark wood and the surface covered with papers detailing stuff that I probably wasn't supposed to care about. There was a lamp, which explained the light, a bookcase behind the desk with a bunch of different books, and between the desk and bookcase, sitting in a very expensive chair, was a middle aged man, garbed in expensive business attire. His black hair was well groomed, face cleanly shaven, and he had this look of.....well I couldn't really say, the guy was good at hiding his emotions. But if what I could guess was accurate.....well, I can't say I'd want Rei seeing the guy's aura.

"So," he said, and I noted how his accent was off; he certainly wasn't a native of Pendragon. "This is the one who killed Michael...." A sound of footsteps behind me, and someone stepped forward on my right. On instinct I looked up at them, and saw to my horror that it was one of the men who was there in that alley, the friend of the man I killed. "Yeah boss, this is him," he said, a certain degree of acid in his tone. The Boss chuckled a little, waving a hand. "No need to make a show of hate to our guest Andy, we've been over this." He looked from Andy, to me and for a moment there was an almost apologetic look to his features. But it vanished. "So, Jason Thorne. Sixteen years old, born to William and Martha Thorne, Blood Type AB+. You attended school, but from the accounts I've gathered you always stayed under the radar. You live in a quaint little house on the corner of Leo and Libra." It scared me that he knew so much about me and my life, and yet I didn't even know his name.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime14/12/13, 08:03 pm

Curiosity drove Nick to follow Jason, and in doing so, he witnessed his kidnapping. A student of Sanctum kidnapped on the streets of Pendragon. What could he do? He can not run after the vehicle, that would be impossible.

Nick walked out of the alley. He took a deep breath and headed north.

Though his curiosity pulled at him to explore the city and search for the napped boy, he had a duty to protect people from Demons. It was his duty as a Malakhim.  

----

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime14/12/13, 09:13 pm

"It's amazing," the Boss continued, "how easy it is to learn things like this." As if suddenly noticing the look of terror on my face, he smiled a bit and waved a hand as if trying to wave off a fly. "Please, don't look so scared; I'm not going to kill you. Nor is anyone else here going to kill you." If that was meant to make me relax, it didn't. "No, the reason I....brought you here, was because of the fact that you killed someone under my employ, Michael. In all honesty, I was planning to dispose of him anyway, he was causing too much trouble and I have strict rules about the mugging of minors." Folding his hands, the man leaned forward on the desk, and his eyes went cold. "That said, I cannot abide anyone killing one of my people without my say so. Bad for business you see, which is why I can't just let you walk out of here."

And there it was, the thing I was dreading. If he wasn't going to kill me......then what was he going to do? Beat me within an inch of my life? Or demand something? "I'm willing to let this go, and let you live in peace, if you will do something for me, a service if you will. Someone who owes a favor, who is also a student at Sanctum, would be of great use. All you need to do, is one little thing when one of my people come calling. If you don't....well, I could let you imagine but perhaps it would be easier if I explained; refuse to do what I ask, and I'll have your parents killed, your home burned down, and then I'll kill you."

I stared up at him, shocked. All the blood had drained from my face as I realized what the man was suggesting. "But.....but you said..." He chuckled a bit. "Yes well you see mugging a minor doesn't send the right kind of message, it has no purpose. But killing them and their family.....that sends a clear message, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime15/12/13, 09:16 pm

"No," I said bluntly, "But you're free to try,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime15/12/13, 10:41 pm

Deciding I might as well agree, I nodded. "Good, then we understand one another. For now, go about your business, do whatever it is you're here to do. But when you get the message and the orders, remember to do your job. The slate will be wiped clean, and your parents will remain safe. And I don't suppose I need to tell you not to tell anyone else about this?" Nodding some more, the Boss returned it with a wave of his hand, and I felt the sack cloth being lowered over my head. I nearly screamed when the bag was placed back over me, but then he spoke again. "Sorry, but I can't let you see where we operate out of. We'll drop you off.....hmm, where would you like to be dropped off?"

Was he really asking me where I'd like to be dropped off? What the hell, wouldn't hurt to test the sincerity of the question. "Shopping district, if you don't mind." And then I was lifted to my feet and herded back to the car. A minute later, I could feel the the vehicle in motion, and we were on our way. A few minutes later, after going through several turns, the bag was taken off my head and the door opened up. Instead of being pushed out, my.....chaperones I suppose, let me climb out, stepping out onto the street and seeing that I was indeed in the shopping district, people moving about with bags in their hands or ogling the windows. The door closed behind me, and the van drove away. It gave me the space I needed to shake with barely suppressed fear, my heart thumping wildly and sweat glands fit to burst. Hell I was about to piss myself.

But I took a deep breath, and did my best to calm down. It helped to get off the street and onto the sidewalk, with the other people. After a minute of that....the next thing I did, was set out to find Rei, Lily, and Ashiri.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime15/12/13, 10:47 pm

=decides to just wander around to pass the time while thinking to herself=

now where do i want to gp
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime16/12/13, 04:25 pm

Of course, that was going to be a problem, since I had no idea where they were currently; despite the size of Pendragon, there was still a lot between the shopping center, and the train station. If they weren't here already, then they had to at least be on their way, so if I moved now I had as much of a chance of finding them, as passing them by. The smart thing to do, would have been to just wait here for them, which would be bearable enough; I always carried some money with me, so I could buy a drink, maybe a snack. That actually wasn't so bad an idea come to think of it, so I found a food stand, bought a drink and a snack, found a bench to sit down at that gave me a decent enough view of the direction the train station was in, and waited. And ate. And drank.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 12:24 am

Rei pouted. Then she grinned.
"Pink bikini?" She asked Lily, presenting a very cute bikini that actually was very conservative...for a bikini.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 12:30 am

Well, I couldn't see them. Hell, considering how much time was spent, between walking to the spot and then getting abducted, I was sure they were already in the shopping district. So, tossing my garbage away, I walked into the collection of shops, and started looking through the windows trying to find either Rei, Lily, or Ashiri. All three if I was lucky.....which considering how the day was going, not likely. But then I passed by one store, a pink store....and through the window I saw two very familiar sights: Rei and Lily, the former holding up a pink bikini. Well....I use bikini loosely, considering how much the stuff actually covered. Bathing suit was probably a more appropriate term.

So what was I to do, just walk in? Yeah....the store was aimed more for girls, and I couldn't see myself just walking into one. Nah, I just grabbed a seat outside and waited.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 12:46 am

=turns around a corner after having meandered around aimlessly and ends up in the shopping district trying to blend in with the crowd and avoid attracting any unwanted attention=
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 01:32 am

"Pink isn't my colour," I answered her flatly, "And that thing is pinker than your hair, Rei,"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 01:54 am

Something told me this was going to be a long wait. But I had a feeling that if I got up to walk around, it would get even longer once I lost them. Better to be patient and wait them out.....but it was a little awkward, watching them shop for....well, bikini's. Even conservative styles. It wasn't just the fact that it was a thin, revealing outfit. When it came to clothes.....I don't mean to sound like an idiot, but I know how they get on. More specifically....it's not difficult for me to imagine the stuff getting on. Them stripping out, then putting something else on, etc. I had one of those, very good, very vivid, very detailed imaginations. And it wasn't something I indulged when it came to my friends. Especially when I was certain they could kill me very easily.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 02:13 am

Rei grinned. "You could wear me." She teased. "Fine. Red?" She produced an identical one.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 02:17 am

I gave Rei an almost-glare as she spoke,
"Red is almost as bad as pink," I said, lifting my head, "It's too intense,"

As Lily spoke, a girl, not much older, sat down on the bench outside,
"You're an angel, right?" she said, smiling as she spoke to the boy on the bench next to her
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 02:18 am

=continues making her way through the crowd looking for the others=

where could they be
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 02:23 am

Rei pouted. "Purple?" It was obvious she really wanted Lily in the bikini.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 02:25 am

Given all that I had gone through today, it was actually no surprise that I didn't jump in my seat and scream. Honestly, I think I had grown accustomed to the randomness of my life. Instead, I sat back a bit straighter, turning my head to look at the girl.....and my stomach did some kind of acrobatic flip, my heart actually trying jump up my throat. She was very pretty, her hair long and to her shoulders, maybe even going to dip between her shoulder blades, and a shade of some kind of very light purple, almost like Rei's hair. She had pale, smooth skin, eyes a dark shade of maybe brown, or for all I knew they were blue. "Uhm.....Uh......Uh...." Good grief, I was already about to panic, my heartrate speeding up a bit, and I could feel a light sweat coming on.

Get a grip, and take a breath, I thought to myself inhaling through my nose and calming down. "Uh, how do you know I'm an Angel?" I asked her. But it was a stupid question; how many people walked around in this day and age with a weapon that wasn't a gun, and not be an Angel?
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 08:09 am

"Purple is better," I said, "But still too..." I trailed off, not really knowing the word I needed to use.

"You have a sword," She said, smiling, "I thought Angels would be older," She continued, her smile turning into a small scowl, as if she was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime17/12/13, 08:26 am

"Okay, got me there......and you were expecting a beard? I'm only sixteen." I took a moment to examine her more closely.....in a totally non perverted way or anything. She was dressed....well, plainly I suppose. It looked like her clothing was suited for travel. I also noticed the scowl on her face. "Did I say something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 12:55 am

"No," The girl answered, "I was just expecting an Angel to be older, I suppose. I guess that makes you a student?" She focused on the sword he was carrying, "Is that your soul? What does it do? I've heard angels have special powers," she said excitedly, barely pausing to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 01:00 am

He was a bit startled with the rapid fire questions, but he managed to get them all down. "Well....yeah, I'm a student. Here with some friends actually, shopping. This is Midnight Flame, and it....well, most I managed to get it to do was shoot flames."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 01:02 am

"Please? Just once?" Rei flashed her Bambi eyes off. "I'll let you dress me up as revenge."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 01:07 am

I looked at Rei over the bikini,
"You say that like you wouldn't love an excuse to try on clothes. Purple is too flashy," I said to her "I'll try on the light blue one,"

"Oh wow, like a flamethrower?" She asked, and without pausing, "What's it like at the school? It's the best school in the empire, apparently. I had a friend who went there, he said it was great, but that some of the angels are a little.... arrogant..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime18/12/13, 01:10 am

Wow, she really was excited over this. "Well....it's nice. The grounds are pretty cool, there's a big cafeteria with lots to eat. And I wouldn't say the Angel's are arrogant....none of the teachers are anyway. They've just struck me....wise. Experienced, and with no time for people that want to rush into things without understanding."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Academy RP   Soul Academy RP - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Academy RP
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next