Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon thing (Still need a better name)

Go down 
+2
FallenSanity
K
6 posters
AuthorMessage
K
The Longterm Poster
K

Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime08/10/13, 08:13 pm

I sipped my hot chocolate as I looked up at the blue sky, smiling to myself.
"See?" I asked Ruin, "I told you France would be nice."

It's not about whether it's nice, he replied, frustrated, You're not strong enough to fight off another dragon if they've been training properly.

"You're the dragon of destruction, and I've trained. It'll be fine," I answered, "We need to enjoy ourselves too, you know." I leaned back in my chair, sipping my hot chocolate again.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime08/10/13, 08:25 pm

"Silence yourself for even a minute. Opzedol."

The spirit within Eldar stirred a little, a roar echoing in the mind of the Russian lad. He grunted a little, shrugging it off. The beast had been silent this whole trip, likely out of boredom. But Eldar wasn't going to have that - they were wandering all around the continent for this beast after all.

"Are you certain these blades will be here? Three swords all located within one country seems like a fools work."
Tempest bellowed again, causing the steering wheel in Eldar's hands to turn in a jerk, nearly colliding them with another vehicle.
"No, not all three! But one, I am certain. That damned blade that had my head split from my neck. It must be there. And if it is not, we will burn the country to the ground! If we do not shatter those swords before they are used on you, we will both suffer the same dreaded fate."

Eldar nodded, keeping his stern face as they crossed the border from Switzerland to France. The old Marussia B1 was holding itself together, but they'd need to get to Paris soon - they needed to abandon this car and work fast. If the other dragons were beginning to wake, as Tempest feared, then they'd be in trouble.
Checking this his blade was still hidden in the door side of the drivers seat, Eldar nodded to himself, speeding up and down, determined. None would get in his way.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime10/10/13, 08:04 pm

I finished my hot chocolate and stood up, raising my arms and stretching them above my head.
"I'm going to go see the Eiffel Tower," I said to Ruin, "I've wanted to come here for a long time."

You should train, he replied, You're not ready for when one of the others find you.
"I'm going to go see the Eiffel Tower." I said, mentally sticking my tongue out at him, "I'll train afterwards."

With that, I started to walk away from the cafe I'd been sitting at.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime10/10/13, 08:12 pm

Mia arrived via plane into Paris, she would have much rather have taken the ferry over as she would have got to see the English Channel and be on a boat, however... For the nature loving Mia being in Paris sooner meant that she got more time to spend at the local zoo.
Unfortunately for her, the comfort of observing animals was spoiled by Natuur's voice in the back of her head. You need to find the other dragons and train with themNatuur hissed her voice insistent but not forceful. "No" Mia whispered as she made her way passed various enclosures. "Violence in never the answer, only when all options are exhausted... Its time to let go of your feud" She felt the dragon chuckle. You say that but I doubt you would be so peaceful if your former friends where responsible for your deaths. "But my friends aren't and does more death actually solve anything?" She countered swiftly, Natuur and Mia often engaged themselves in arguments, some good natured ones, others where they did not speak to each other for some time. Natuur was silent and went back to brooding. Leaving Mia alone for now watching the African Wild Dogs.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime11/10/13, 12:36 pm

I looked up at the Eiffel Tower, I didn't have enough money to go up it, but I was at least happy to have seen it.

"Didn't you die here?" I asked Ruin, remembering something he'd said.

Yes, Ascalon and Hrunting came after me. That human was very strong, both of the attackers were killed.

"Well, I'll just have to be stronger than him." I said happily, "Then you won't complain so much."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime11/10/13, 03:32 pm

Serya fidgetted outside the cafe. She didn't know any French but luckily some of the other maids helped her out. She had found this maid cafe, luckily, and the manager had given her a temporary nob when he found out her situation.

Serya had come to France with her family to see a doctor that could possibly end this viscious cycle of almost better and brink of death that her mother had yo-yo'd between for almost a year. She currently was near the end of her break, waiting for her father to call.
Her phone finally rang, and she quickly picked it up. "Daddy?"
"Serya..." he began. "It's bad. But the doctor says he might have a chance...if only we brought her sooner." He paused. "Shh baby. Stay calm. Just go back to work. There's hope. Love you."
As the two hung up, Nix spoke.
You need a cure?
"Yes..."
Genesis can create. It is possible...that he could create a cure.
"Then...we have to find Genesis."
Serya yawned, loosening her throat muscles. She let out a soft sigh and stopped by a table who waved her down.
"May I help you master?" She asked politely.
"Yes." He replied with a thick french accent. "I would like some more coffee."
Serya curtsied. "At once. Anything else sir?"
"Yes." His companion spoke up. "Can you bring me a fruit bowl?"
"Of course mistress." Another curtsie, amd Serya bustled off, clocking in as she approached the back. Coffee and a fruit cup.
Least it wasn't another baguette order.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime11/10/13, 10:04 pm

Eldar gritted his teeth hard, honking at a few of the drivers before him. The Périphérique had a reputation of being busy, but he didn't know the French had a reputation for being bad drivers. Swerving through small gaps, he rubbed his head gently, before being forced to come to a stop as traffic clotted up.
Something isn't right.
Eldar hit his head on the dashboard, snarling angrily, not in the mood for anything like this.
"What is it that is wrong, Tempest?"
The dragon went silent for a while, before again it contacted him, though it sounded not as he had expected.
I can feel them. They're here.

Eldar turned hard down a side street as he finally excited the busy carriage way, driving down Vaugirard as the dragon spoke to him. On his right, not far away, were the catacombs, where Tempest believed at least one of the three deadly blades lay. To his left, just through some trees, he could see the Eiffel Tower. Judging by what Tempest was saying, the others would be down there.
"It is your call, monster. We find and shatter those swords, or we find and shatter the others. It is your choice."
It could be Ruin. I will not know what to do then... If it is Wildvuur, we may have an ally...

"Zmey! Now! What is your choice?!"

The dragon fell silent, and Eldar drove slow, waiting, not going to pass a turn that could lead him almost directly to the tower. His dragon finally spoke, stern voiced.

Let's go hunt some zmiy.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime13/10/13, 12:55 pm

Someone's coming, Ruin said, interrupting my thoughts, and by someone, he obviously meant a dragon.
"Who?" I asked, starting to walk away from the tower, I didn't want to destroy such a famous landmark,
I don't know, you should be ready to fight in any case.

"I won't lose, Ruin," I said, "I'll destroy half of France before I lose,"
Ruin gave a small 'Ha' at my words,
You sounded like I did, maybe you are the White Dragon after all,

"You should have more faith in me," I replied, "You know that there's always my plan B,"

That probably would cause the destruction of half of France.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime13/10/13, 04:28 pm

Serya set the coffee and fruit cup order down and curtsied. "Anything else master, mistress?"
"Yes." The woman said. "We were wondering if we could have a picture?"
"Five pounds - wait no....sorry..." she wracked her brain for the proper term. "Five point eight euros." She corrected herself. "My apologies master, mistress. I used to work in England."
"Ah. How was it?" The woman asked. Serya blushed lightly. "It was fine.." she smiled. "Both of you in the shot?"
"Yes." The man replied as a photographer hurried up.

Serya posed with the couple, allowing the woman to hug her (apparently she was cute? Serya didn't think she was) and the camera flawhed. Taking the glossy photograph ten minutes later, Serya decorated it as Nix gave helpful and entirely unhelpful suggestions.
the blue is nice. No, needs more ice. You're missing an explosion there. Hey. A snow flower!

Mentally slapping Nix, Serya delivered the picture with a smile. "Please come back soon."

As the couple left, Serya glanced over at the clock. Two minutes until her shift end. So she started to pick her way to the back, and clocking out edactly on time.
Amidst a flurry of goodbyes, Serya headed off into the afternoon day.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime13/10/13, 09:16 pm

I looked at the sky again,
"It's a shame such a nice day's going to be ruined..." I said sadly, "Why'd another dragon have to appear today?"

I warned you, they could turn up at any time.

"Are you worried?" I asked him, ignoring Ruin's 'I told you so' attitude.

A small part of me is, but you've clearly given this day more thought than I'd realised, you-
As he stopped talking, my heart felt like it had stopped, Katherine-
"I know," I felt a sense of dread creep over me, despite my confidence earlier. I ran my eyes over the crowd ahead, trying to figure out which one of them it was.

Katherine, repeated Ruin, It's not the same one as before,

"So there're two?!" I asked, panicking a bit, "What if they decide I'm a bigger threat and gang up on me?!"

Then you just have to go with plan B.

"You're right, but maybe I should check how big a chance that they will before I do that,"
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime13/10/13, 09:32 pm

Mia was still in the zoo, enjoying the animals on display. She was happy when she was around animals, always had got on better with other creatures than humanity.
Natuur stirred in the back of her mind and whispered. "Other dragons are close by we should find a way to deal with them" As usual Mia ignored the dragon's desire for immediate combat, determined to avoid battle, seeing conflict as a terrible crime that should only be performed when all other options where exhausted.
"Natuur remember we are not going to fight... We are going back home as soon as we can" She hissed to the dragon, determined to put a stop to her feud.
"So you say but the enemy will seek you and me out and we will have no choice but to fight... They will burn our home, make home into where the war is" Natuur argued, Mia sighed she was not violent. "Natuur can't you just for once stop this?"
The dragon said nothing but clearly the arguement was over for now.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime13/10/13, 09:42 pm

Eldar stood, looking up at the tall tower. A pinnacle of beauty. A symbol of victory, happiness, joy, peace, love, for all these things it stood out. And today it would stand as the symbol of the beginning of the rise of storms and the beginning of great endings across all of Europe.

He closed his eyes, walking into the crowds, thinking hard for a short time, focusing his energy, power, and will into one. With each step, clouds began to form overhead. They formed fast, like nothing any in the crowds had seen before, and in what would have been ten minutes, the sky was black with rain clouds.
And then, he opened his eyes, and a great bolt of lightning struck the tower, lighting up the sky and shattering the almost stunned silence of the crowds. Eldar began to move through the crowds fast, listening to his guide.

There's two of them... They are so near... One of them is in that tower! Right within that tower! Bring it to the ground!!
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime13/10/13, 09:55 pm

So it's Tempest. He showed his hand quickly.

"I guess he doesn't want to be friends?" I said jokingly, "I was enjoying the sunshine."

You'll have to figure out which one is him.

"Let's not let him know who he just attacked until we hit back," I said as I ran for cover from the rain with the rest of the crowd.

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 05:52 pm

Eldar forced another bolt, then another, and another, before bolts of lightning began to rain down on the area, igniting trees and piercing rooves, causing shingles to fly through the air, bricks following soon after. Eldar raised his hands up, feeling the energy run through him, sneering victoriously.

"I will... destroy you... whoever you are... SHOW YOURSELF!"

His voice boomed over the large public area, heads turning on those few more interested in this than their lives, as people ran in every direction. Some people had even begun to pull out their phones and film the atrocity, only to have the devices explode in their hands.

Be wary, there is still another! And if either of them is Ruin, we must ensure their safety, not their death!

Eldar ignored the words, the mixture of growing rains and vicious lightning causing damage unparalleled.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 05:59 pm

I walked away from the crowd, facing the man shouting, I wasn't going to let him hurt people when he was after me, besides, we'd meet sooner or later.

Glaring at him, I spoke up.
"I was having a nice day until you showed up,"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 06:07 pm

Eldar spun on the spot, growling as he looked at the person that spoke to him. He felt something as he looked her over, and turned his snarl into a bit of a grin, crossing his arms as the rains and storms began to slow, not as violent as they had just been - his prey had unveiled itself, after all.

"I did not mean to interrupt. I am very sorry. Let me end this tragic day for you!"

With an almost instant movement, lightning began to crackle forth from Eldars body, shattering bricks around the girl and burning and breaking anything near her, though he made precise care to not hit her. He drew back for a moment, ignoring the sudden pleas of the beast within him.

"Would you like to take up that offer?" He smirked to himself, his eyes burning, small sparks bursting around his body every so often and in the background. His power was still not entirely under his control after that outburst, not that he cared to keep it in check.
"Or perhaps someone like you would be more pleased to keep your life and join my side, hmm? I would be heartbroken to end the life of a beauty, after all."
Eldars lips curled up on either side, his eyes scanning her slowly.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 06:13 pm

"I'm fifteen, you pervert," With that, I concentrated power into my left hand, clenched into a fist, making it glow with a white light. "Go back to whatever hole you crawled out of, Tempest," I added, flicking my wrist at him, sending a ball of white light, about the same size as my fist, at him.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 06:21 pm

Eldar stepped aside casually, letting the ball of pure energy fly on and on before it slammed into a lovely little restaurant. Eldar nodded, mildly impressed.
"Not bad. So you'd be Ruin then. I suppose my beast was right about his qualms. Too bad he over-judges your strength."
Eldar did not even move as a bolt of lightning spat between them, making a beeline for his opponent, before it wrapped around her instead, and dispersed.
"You'd be long dead by now if I wanted to kill you. Don't make me have too. Join me. We'd spend the year hunting down the rest of them, and then killing those that dared face us, and then return to Rossiyskaya, where we will be wed. The chance to get revenge on those that betrayed you, us, and fought us as if they were our equals. Our equals! They are beyond lesser than us, and you know that as well as I do!"

Eldar! Silence yourself now! You fool!
Eldar did not heed these pathetic pleadings.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 06:27 pm

"I'd rather not," I replied, panting from the hit,"You're weird,"
My hand glowed again, this time about twice the size of my fist, "I don't do weird," I threw the ball again, this time at the ground in front of him, where it exploded, a plume of dust and debris flying upwards.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 06:41 pm

Eldar hadn't expected such a tactic, but he had to admire it for all it was worth. He had to move fast, his wings bursting forth as he leapt up, barreling through the air for a moment before regaining himself, snarling viciously down at the woman.

"Do not make me end this! I would wish very much to not do such a thing!" He held two fingers together, lightning charging around them viciously. He was more than prepared to unleash his full fury, but so little did he want too.

"Together we can end this! All of this! We will end the lives of all our foes and be free forever! There will be no more fighting! You must see this!"
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 06:54 pm

"Remember what happened last time?" I asked coyly, "If I remember right, you got your head cut off by Gram, right?"

I prepared another attack as I spoke, charging one on each of my hands this time.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 07:00 pm

The lightning had sent Serya's bus crashing into a truck. Passing the Eifel Tower to clear her mind was stupid of her now. Lightning and white light caused destruction all around, and Serya felt Nix stir with warning. The dragon of ice needed no words as the temperature dropped around her. The ground itself began to ice over.
"Nix...neither..."
You must run. Natuur and Genesis are no where near us. We have no chance. [I]
"But...the people..."
[I] Serya!

Closing her eyes, she felt the icy wings form. She had tried this three times since meeting Nix.
"We can draw them away...Nix...if anything happens to me...please. Find Genesis."

Serya flew into the air, and focused. She had done endurance and focusing excercises with Nix, and began to herald a light blizzard.
"Lets see if Ruin...if Ruin's host will...will be negotiable. This storm doesn't look nice."
Nix remained silent, but Serya felt a strange warmth....like a tail was wrapped around her.
Smiling softly, Serya's dyed ice-blue haired flicked in the wind. Winter was coming.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 07:06 pm

Mia could hear the sounds of battle and screaming. It meant only one thing, that the peace was over. Natuur stirred and Mia could feel that she felt no triumph in finally being victorious in their long debate. "You know what you must do... Fight or forfeit and hope to find somewhere to regroup with the others" Natuur let out a weary sigh, perhaps even she had grown weary of bloodshed, or perhaps she secretly longed for it. Mia began to make her way out of the zoo, heading her way towards the battle, helping people along. She was not going to get involved in the fight, it was not her's yet. She stopped and began to make her way back. These people would need protecting should any of the other dragons decide that they wanted to destroy them. In a way she was avoiding the battle, a strategy that Natuur secretly approved of, alone non-violent Mia would stand little chance.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 07:32 pm

The storms grew violent yet again, faster than before but not as deadly, carrying torrential rains rather than an array of deathly bolts with them. Eldar flew higher, flapping his ethereal crystaline wings, before unleashing a duo of lightning balls at his enemy, each about the size of a basketball, crackling with energy and darting through the air as if following the path of a lightning bolt.

"Gram is not here now! It is just us! Let us see who truly deserves the title of the 'Dragon of Destruction' shall we?!"

The streets began to flood, and birds were forced out of the sky, the rains thick and heavy, hammering into the earth with full force.
You are... something else... entirely...

The voice of Tempest grew weak within Eldar, and though he did not know why, he did not care either. He had his strength to rely on, nothing else. His own strength.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 10:50 pm

The torrential downpour froze little by little, and the cold became freezing.

Her icy etheral wings spread wide, Serya and Nix worked as one, directing the frigid air around. Lightning was a reaction of protons and electrons; if she could use her powers of ice, she might be able to calm the storm. A blizzard of medium magbitude was far safer then a drowning flood from a downpour accompanied by lightning, and water loves to conduct electricity.
"Winter...has come." Serya let Nix do the next step - and Nix released the built up power, flash-freezing water as it started ro overflow banks, forming an icy top perfect for ice skating. It was a temporary measure, but enough.

Nix stirred again, and Serya fontinued towards the battle.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 10:56 pm

I spread my own wings and darted out of the way of the lightning, throwing the lights on my hands at Tempest as I did.

Nix. Said Ruin quietly, I never thought she'd help me.
As Ruin spoke, I created an orb of white light between my hands, and threw it down the middle of the first two.
Back to top Go down
Apothecary
The Active Poster
Apothecary

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime15/10/13, 11:01 pm

Mia continued to help the fleeing people, avoiding direct combat for as long as possible. Unfortunately telling French people to flee is difficult when you don't speak much French in the first place. Progress was slow, especially with everyones' obsession with looking upwards.
Deep down she knew what she had to do, find the other dragons Natuur had allied herself with and find a way to fight back.
Natuur was strangely silent, as if she had recognised the need for discretion rather than throwing herself well Mia into the fray.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 12:22 am

Eldar flew up and around to dodge the attack, watching as from somewhere, Nix was ruining everything.
Ice Bitch... stop her...
Eldar nodded, gritting his teeth a little, as he attempted to increase the voltage so to speak, more bolts hammering directly around the tower now, though some were of course trapped in its lightning rod.

"I give you one last warning! Join me, or I will destroy you!"

He held both hands out, lightning crackling around them, so eager not to do what he was about to. The thunder overhead roared louder and louder, the rains began to fight the blistering colds, and the darkness of the city grew only darker.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 12:31 am

The girl held on. The lightning intensified...but Nix had the answer.

Summoning pillars of ice as tall as the tower itself. They also acted as grounding rods, sending the lightning into the river below, or into the ground.
"He's out of control! Is he trying to kill everyone?" Serya asked. "And the other one...who?"
Ruin.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 12:46 am

"I think you'll find I'm the destruction dragon," I said sarcastically, "Sorry, Rainy,"

I created another orb, larger than the last ones, and threw it as hard and as fast as I could at Tempest.
You might have to go with plan B you know... mentioned Ruin,
"Shut up," I answered, "I'll do that if I have to."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 01:03 am

Serya frowned, the battle raging.
"Nix..."
Due the amount of destruction...I'd, ironicly, side with Ruin.
"...fine..."

Serya winged her way to Kitty.
"Please don't attack. I just want the fighting to stop, ok? I don't want to hurt anyone." She quickly said, avoiding anything Tempest and his host threw at her. "Besides...how many cute maids really are going to go insane?" She smiled briefly, creating pillars to ground the lightning. "So truce?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 01:34 am

Coming in by a freight carrier from Dublin, to Northern France, Greg slept in a cargo hold with about 35 cattle inside. Being a stow away for the most part. No one knowing of his existance, he needed to get out of his home land. Knowing that it would bring nothing but pain and misery for Wildvuur, and himself.

You know Gregory, once we find Tempest and Ruin. We have to do as I have instructed you.

Greg sighed, rolling his eyes, "And if I don't? What are ya goin' to do? Kill me? I'll have you know, Wildvuur, that I have the most power than you. More will to not do the the things you ask of me."

Wildvuur sighed, I know, but you must do this. Once we have gathered our brethren, and killed the other three, we can live in harmony once more.

Greg turned over, ignoring Wildvuur in his head. The things he says sometimes, annoy him. Going back to sleep, he dreams of fire, and destruction. The images come from Wildvuur himself, reminding him of what he has within him. What he can become.

After a couple of hours on the boat, Wildvuur could sense others about them. A few miles south from where they were about to land, Gregory, get up, quickly! There are... 3... no 4, south of here. I believe your kind calls this area... Paris.

Greg grumbled, reaching into his pocket, grabbing his flask, taking a sip, and getting up, "If you say so Wildvuur. Should we fly there? Or would you rather take a cab?" He chuckled, and grinned at his own approach of the situation, "Or maybe you'd rather walk, hmm?"

Wildvuur sighed, Do not use your 'sarcasm' with me McHale. I am the one who can teach you much more than you already know, but of course you could just never find out...

Greg rolled his eyes once more, the relationship between the two had become more and more distant since their departure. As if Wildvuur knew what was going to happen to him and the others, or maybe it was himself. Becoming like a child and ignoring his parent, the older, and more wise one in both of their heads.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 01:51 pm

I glanced at Nix, who had just arrived.
It looks like this is going to be interesting, Said Ruin, Fighting against an insane Tempest and siding with Nix.

"We're not going to win if this keeps on," I said to the Nix girl, "If I can hit him, we might be able to run, as much as I'd rather kill him, he's too strong now,"

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime16/10/13, 11:29 pm

Serya nodded. "Uh...ok..." she concentrated. "Just please. Dont...don't start the feud with Nix after this." She breathed easily, and the cold returned. "I'll try and form a blizzard. Finding Tempest is your job."

The flurries started to come, drowning out the lightning and rain as frigid air poured in.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime17/10/13, 02:13 am

Greg sighed heavily, "Fine... Fine, We'll fly there. But I can't guarantee our saftey when we get there. They maybe already fighting"

That is fine by me, I will teach something if we happen to get into a heated battle

Greg's fire like wings appeared from his shoulder blades, spreading and ascending into the sky. He flew for a few minutes until he saw the Eiffel Tower in the distance, "There it is Wildvuur! Paris! Boy, always wondered what it would lo-" Seeing two figures floating in the air, one with ice wings, another with white, and.. another was somewhere but no where at the same time, inside the storm raging around the Tower.

Tempest... He is here, along with Wildvuur growled at the name, Nix, and... RUIN! We must seek immediate contact Gregory! Ruin is our ally, but for some reason she is... Attacking Tempest... Damn him and his unable to control his human

Greg shook his head, confused, "Control me lad? I don't think so-"

Interrupting him, No, what I mean is getting his feelings in the way of some sort. He is foolish to show his true mind to the human he wanted to put himself in. It's ridiculous sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime17/10/13, 06:20 am

Anton, a few hours ago, had felt the presence of another like him. A "dragon" with a human body. Whichever dragon it was.
Neither he or Genesis could tell, because it was moving too fast. It was only there for a few seconds, actually.
But but it was enough to tell where it was going. Towards Paris or at least somewhere in that direction.
And since he couldn't tell if it was friendly or not, he didn't know whether or not to follow. And if he had to fight...
He hadn't had a lot of time to train his stuff. Maybe a few months or so. It's still kinda hard to grasp the fact he create from nothing.

So, in pursuit of this other dragon, he took a plane straight to Paris. On the hope it's Nix or Natuur. But it wasn't...
Well he'd figure it out when he got there. For now, he was going to sleep. He had been working hard these past few days.

(NOTE: The dragon is Wildvuur when he was on the train and asleep.)
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime19/10/13, 11:49 am

As the blizzard firmed, I tried to hit Tempest with another attack, each about the size of a bowling ball.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime19/10/13, 12:02 pm

Tempest had gone entirely silent inside Eldar, who had taken what seemed like full control of his soul. The storms battles against the many things daring to stop them. Using the cool frigid airs to his advantage, the rain began to freeze as it fell, and great shards of hail pelted into the earth, shattering windows, piercing trees and as the winds of the storms grew ever more powerful, they began to nick against Eldars skin,leaving cuts across his exposed skin, and tearing away at his jacket. He was in the open entirely, victimising himself to his own great power.

But at the same time, he could feel his body giving way. It was far too much - how he could muster his much energy was beyond Tempest, who had never seen such power in his host.

Suddenly, Eldar saw from a barely visible area, in the mixtures of rains and winds, two orbs surging towards him. He spun to the side, avoiding one, before holding a hand out and wrapping long threads of lightning around the orb, jumping to the side yet again, but feeling the raw destruction burning away at him in the most peculiar way. Swinging his arm around, he watched as he let go of his makeshift whip, the ball of energy flying straight for the Eiffel Tower.

Tempest slammed his hands together, panting heavily as he drew his sword from his belt, lightning surging through it, lightning sparking from the tip and zapping everything it could, bursting lamps and shattering windows, popping doors off their hinges, as he moved forward in the direction of Ruin.

Eldar... stop... I will not have you end this opportunity so foolishly!

The storms were still powerful, still mighty and terrible, but through them now, slight specks of the day blue sky were peeking through.
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime19/10/13, 12:14 pm

I glanced at my redirected attack, and threw a second attack to intercept it, rather than let it kill everyone near the tower. As I brought my focus back to Tempest, who had closed the distance, I brought my hands together and clised my eyes.

As they glowed white, I pushed them forwards, a short beam of light shooting towards my opponent.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime19/10/13, 12:26 pm

Eldar, foolish as he was, continued his passage towards his target, trying to push through the attack, feeling his world burst out of existence around him. He tried to disperse energy around him, lightning crackling over him before it surged towards his target, in hopes of either distracting her attack or at least giving him a split second to fall back.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime20/10/13, 07:05 am

But soon the ice began to stop in midair - hanging as if a castle of glass had shattered, then time froze it.
It was not power but finese that Nix and Serya used, opting for concentration and conservation then all out waste of energy. Ruin's attack failed but Serya was ready. Preparing, using Tempest and Ruin's fight, Serya and Nix instead worked together, and as Tempest charged, the falling ice now directed at a single focal point.

Tempest and his host.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime20/10/13, 06:03 pm

Greg flew towards them, flask in his right hand as they drew closer. "Wildvuur, what are we going to tell them when we get there?"

We're going to put Tempest down momentarily, then talk to Ruin. Then kill Nix. That is the plan.

Greg took a drink, sighed, and was closer to them, to where they could see him, and his wings. Greg sighed, and yelled, "TEMPEST! STOP! OR I WILL BRING THE FIERY HELLS UPON YA!"

Yes... Because that'll get his attention...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime21/10/13, 06:59 am

Nix growled. Wildvuur! His fire might melt my ice, but no flame can survive a blizzard already in progress.

Serya looked nervous. "Ruin! You'll make sure your friend doesn't hurt me, right? I...I don't really want to fight you guys." She lowered her altitude and sped up her blizzard, hoping the intense frequency would blind Tempest better.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime30/10/13, 11:15 am

Eldar winced in shock, feeling as shards of ice pelted his back, slowly wearing through his jacket. As Ruin ended her own attack to block his surge of energy, Eldar took the chance to jump back, trying to give them a distance as he looked around, panting.

"Fire... Ice... So, that would be Wildvuur and Nix, an ex-ally and a living foe, respectively. Of course, Nix had nothing on any of the three dragons here, Nix had always been a thorn in Tempest's side, and Eldar knew that she needed to be put down in order to ensure his storms would continue. But, Eldar felt something inside him and growled a little, stepping back as Tempest fought for control.

"Hmm. Bog troitsu lyubit."
Eldar turned his gaze to the woman and man, smirking to himself happily.
"Wildvuur and Nix... I thought you two would relish the chance to fued."

Eldar concentrated himself, breathing heavily and smiling, looking from the three enemies and allies of the beast that was hosting inside him.
"Look at the three of you... Before I have been called a warmonger. I'm sure you each think I am so violent and mindless for my actions. Tell me, did I attack any of you first? Did any of you even calculate this situation?! Ne znaya brodu, ne suysya v vodu! You chose to begin this war... I only wanted allegiance. Obedience. At the least..."
Eldar turned his gaze to Ruin, his lips curling as he clenched his fists.

"Will it take three of you to beat me? Is this what is required?"

Back to top Go down
Doctor Deadpool
Storyteller
Doctor Deadpool

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime31/10/13, 01:11 am

Greg was wondering what the man had said. All Greg wanted to do was get rid of Wildvuur, and just drink everyday. But now he was in the middle of a battle, with no allies, and all on his own. "Who said I was on Nix's side? I never said that at all Tempest. You're puttin' words in my mouth that I never said. Unless you really want to fight, let me have a couple of drinks first. Then we'll start throwin' fists around."

Wildvuur sighed, Have a FEW drinks? You've had a full bottle of scotch, some rum, and a bit of Whiskey. What will it take to get you tipsy?

"I am tipsy, I just don't show it as well as others."
Back to top Go down
K
The Longterm Poster
K

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime31/10/13, 01:26 am

I smiled at Tempest, shrugging my shoulders,
"I've never been good at listening to people," I said, my smile dropping, "And unless you want to be remembered as the idiot who managed to make these two-" I gestured towards Nix and Wildvuur, who I hadn't looked at properly yet, "-work together to kill you, then you should stop,"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime31/10/13, 03:49 am

"I would enjoy that very much though, Ruin. To be the man who made these two bond together. Wouldn't that say just how powerful I am? Turning fire and ice into a union of two powers! Not even you were able to achieve that!"

Eldar cracked his neck a little, grinning and flexing himself, trying to loosen up after those last attacks. He was still fighting for control after those, but he knew his body was only made for him.
"Now, come... Let destruction, ice and flame dare try to halt the storm!!"

Eldar held his hands high as the clouds blackened, blotting out the few bits of blue sky shown, and with all his blind fury, rage, and incredulity, began to unleash thunder and lightning unlike anything ever seen on earth. Bolts pierced through buildings, tore through the earth, and created shockwaves with every bang and crack.

Enough, Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon thing (Still need a better name)   Dragon thing (Still need a better name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon thing (Still need a better name)
Page 1 of 1