Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World

Go down 
+7
Xion's Memory
Teria
shadowoof
Razgriz
N
Apothecary
zeru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/10/14, 07:30 am

As the cat approached, James became wary. Yeah, it had attacked the brutes but that may have been because it didn't like the smell of them more than it may not have liked the smell of him. After all, Kristen displayed an ability to smell the nanites. Odds were that so would this thing, and it might take offense.

So he stood ready to fight or flee, one hand already formed into a blade. But the sound of choppers filled the air, and Gestalt showed that above them, now hovering in the air, was a Police gunship, the dual tilt-rotors slicing through the air on either side as a spotlight was trained on them......along with a swiveling turret armed with all kinds of personnel suppression weaponry. "Revenant, this is the New York City Police Department, put your hands on your head and get on the ground now." Fuck do I ever get a break?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/10/14, 07:37 am

Seeing the lights she had to try, she could never do it right but now she had to try. "Fo.. foll....ow.....fol..ow m..e" she said in a raspy voice that was human and animal voice but understandable, she began to run though the street and down a alley this block had alot of alleys and she and Revenant if he followed would be able to escape them easily then they can hideout at the street that got burnt down, the house she choose had a collapsed roof and was pretty hidden two ways in and out which are hard to come by great hiding spot now she just had to get there.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/10/14, 07:40 am

Follow the talking cat, or escape his own way? James wasn't quite desperate enough to follow a giant talking cat, nanites or not. Instead he ran the other way, and the chopper gave chase. The gun fired, and a stun net came flying at him but missed and wrapped around a mail-box. A lot of mail was shocked, but no Revenant as he fired a cable and got to the closest rooftop.

Keep running, we will try and hack into their systems and disable the spotlight.

Easy enough to do, but make it fast!
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/10/14, 07:43 am

He didn't follow well good enough. she needed to get away as well and she wasn't quite sure he would be able to keep up, so she ran though the complicated alley way following her own scent back towards the street that led to hers she began to make her way there and hid in her home. That was the best day ever of all time.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/10/14, 07:57 am

James continued to run, vaulting over air conditioner units and rooftop entrances, while Gestalt was able to break into the gunships' systems. Disabling the spotlight was easy, and gave James the chance to escape under the cover of darkness. Relative darkness anyway, the lights Brooklyn still shining, but not as much on the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime07/10/14, 11:47 am

Bella was almost going to go sleep there when she remembered something. Oh god I need to find new cloths but I can't get around like this, hmm I can get around as the baby version or maybe the other two. She debated it for a bit before coming to the conclusion of just switching to a baby version as her strength was not the best for changing into something else. Now looking like a kitten she left her home and began to go towards the destroyed block which she came from as the houses were abandoned and she could quite possibly find some cloths there, she just had to not vomit from all those body parts.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime08/10/14, 10:10 am

Zeru looked at the hole and after seeing what happened on the other side started to get extremely pissed and raised his voice enough for urthus to hear him"urthus this dam cyborg just wasted your equipment with his fucking laser get over here"he said before drawing his other pistol and aimed them both at the cyborg taking off the safety."give me one reason not to shoot you full of holes right here and now"
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime08/10/14, 10:57 pm

~Tecchie~

"WOAH! HEY! Let's calm down here. You guys are seriously gonna try to shoot me because I put a little whole in this abandoned station? What's it matter to you guys anybody?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 12:04 am

"how can it be abandoned if we live here and your little stunt just wrecked equipment on the other side of the wall that was extremely hard to replace due to costs of parts"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 12:15 am

"Yea I'm gonna stay out of this but do know Misour Cyborg, if you attack the man pointing two guns at you I may have to take his side and trust me, You don't want to be on my bad side. So I recommend you say sorry and pay him for whatever you broke." Marcus said as he began to adsorb darkness from his little area. The darkness turned into a smoky substance and began to fill into his mask as it entered his mouth, even the serpents were letting the smoke into their mouths further increasing the amount of darkness he had in him.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 01:14 am

~Tecchie~

"Not like you guys told me there was anything on the other side of the wall. I thought I was shooting solid concrete. Let's just call this a misunderstanding and just put our guns down," I say, backing up a little. I get myself ready to run up the stairs, but I also get ready to shoot if needed.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 01:21 am

"or you can pay up for damges or i call the police and lock this area down"
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 01:36 am

~Tecchie~

"Like I have the money to pay for more machinery. You wanna call the cops? Fine." I take a few steps toward the stairs.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 01:52 am

"if you have no money you can pay it off from working then and let me asking you something, what's to stop whoever messed with your symptoms before from doing it again"zeru said lowering one of the pistols."you got a better chance of suvival here then out on your own"
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 02:04 am

~Tecchie~

My mind races for a second, trying to figure out what to do. Who could be able to exploit a weakness in my technology like that?
"I might have a better chance if I stay here. But they'll find me eventually. We could all die if I stay here. I'm very sorry about your machinery. If I ever meet you again I'll pay for it. I need to go. NOW."

-3 Years Earlier

"A rival group has your brother. We have no clue what they're planning to do with him, but you have the potential to beat them and save your brother. You could save a lot of people."
"Do it. I'm ready." I'm underground somewhere. I don't know where, but there is high-grade tech everywhere.
"You know very well that people can go mad with power. We'll need to have a killswitch in case that happens to you. If you start doing something bad, we can shut down parts of your systems. If you trust us with this, we'll start the modification now."
"I'm going to save my brother. Do it. Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 02:12 am

"listen to me my friend is good with technology so maybe he can find what they did to you and prevent them from doing it again and what's to say these people won't kill us for meeting you and having you tell us all this?"
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 02:17 am

~Tecchie~

"The people who modified me can shut down my systems at any time. I trust these guys. They wouldn't do anything to me unless I was doing something bad. The group they built me up to fight against must've gotten to them. I need to help them." I sprint up the stairs, my systems operating fine now. When I get to the top, I realize the entrance is sealed with a huge metal blast door. There must be some reason I was brought here. And they don't want me to go back out.
"The entrance is sealed," I say coming back into the room.
Maybe it wasn't me enemies that brought me here? Maybe one of the good guys brought me here to meet these people. What if they're my only hope?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 02:44 am

"it must me the blast doors they're meant to activate just incase something goes wrong which would mean the subway is block off as well and that we might have company soon"zeru said before lowering his other weapon"
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 02:49 am

~Tecchie~

"Again, I'm really sorry about your tech. I'll try to replace it, but right now I think I really need your help. I'm thinking that either my enemies brought me here to see my brother and die, in which case you guys would be fighting me right now, or the good guys brought me here to meet with you guys. I'm going with the second option. And if we have visitors, I'm pretty sure I know who they are. So I'm ready to fight," I say desperately, trying to get on the guy's good side. I'll need these people later.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 02:53 am

Urthus ripped open a portal back into the realspace to look very very angry. Or at least as angry as possible with his face obscured by his radiation suit. "Who in the hell just blasted a hole through the wall and through the external hard drive containing last week's simulation data?" His voice, while still distorted from having to pass through his suit, was teeming with rage. "I just spent several minute swimming through an alternate dimension with no current laws of physics to get here and I would very much like to know who is trying to tamper with my research and work." The portal was still open, the pink and white gash upon reality glaring behind him as solidified radiation in the form of a mist poured from it's edges like a bleeding wound.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 03:03 am

"we got bigger problems that just game up, we got some unwanted visitors and i don't think they're here to hook up cable"zeru responded getting both his pistols ready
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 03:07 am

~Tecchie~

I stare at the weird figure standing there, and the portal behind him, my jaw almost on the floor. Suddenly there is a loud bang up the stairs. They're coming through the door, or at least trying to. I jump down onto the tracks, using the edge of the platform as my cover. "All of you start running if you're not gonna help. This is my fight, and I don't need anybody in my way unless it means more of them dying."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 03:52 am

Zeru got into a secure position and readied his pistols."unless they got few pounds of c4 they're gonna have a hard time opening that door"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 06:49 am

"Run, well seems you may not know but me and running have a bad relationship and lets just say the kids are not proud." Marcus said as he left the darken area and reactivated his amour. Walking towards the cyborg he formed a hammer of darkness around his right hand and spoke in a very childish voice modified by the darkness's excitement for the upcoming battle. "I'll join you but beware that any I attack will not be killed and any you kill will be missing a heart, Understand and Frank, that is a very cool trick you got."

Bella had made it back to the street that she and Revenant left if that was his name she heard. The street was covered in every corner by police and they were keeping people away, some were crying over lost ones and camera crews were trying to get as much footage as they could for whatever news stations they worked for, some were interrogating the police for what happened with a few officers saying that the vigilante had escaped while a wild cougar who had helped him escaped too. Sneaking past this, she was seen by very few and maybe had a picture taken but all she wanted to do was sneak into a building so she could get changed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 05:04 pm

The police were busy securing the fallen berserkers, since while they had gone unconscious and shrunk down a bit, they were still more muscled than any human should have been. These four would be transported to Panacea, like the last group, hopefully to be cured. In the meantime, the fact that Revenant was present and fought against these things, was not going unnoticed. A few officers were grateful though their opinion was overruled by their captain. He was still a vigilante after all.

James was able to make his way back to the restaurant, back in his regular clothes and in the front door. Chris and Michael were still at the table, though it was very obvious that both were suppressing a lot of anger. And he could guess who it was aimed at. Slowly approaching and looking nervous, he nearly stopped when they both calmly stared at him. Michael gestured for him to sit, and he did. "James," Michael said in a quite voice, the restaurant dying down since most of the other patrons had left. "Would you care to explain to me what happened? Why you ran off, and have ben gone for nearly an hour?" An hour? Oh.....shit.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime09/10/14, 05:15 pm

Walking though one of the houses that was barely untouched besides the front door missing and a dead person ripped in half inside, Bella made her way upstairs before turning to a room that had.. boy bands and other girl stuff that Bella couldn't care for right now. Finding the drawers she looked inside and pulled out a pair of jeans that were her size. Thank god. was all she thought as she changed back to her human form and putted on the cloths she found. as soon as she was done she jumped out the back window and landed gracefully on her feet before running around to behide the growing crowd so she could get home.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime10/10/14, 02:30 am

"Uh.....uh......" James tried to say something, but was at a loss. Michael seemed to let him flounder for a moment, before sighing and rubbing his temples. "James, I'm upset but I'm not mad at you really. Frustrated to all hell yes, but only because you're not being honest with me." For a brief, brief moment, James thought that Michael knew. Then the next few words changed his expectations.

"I've seen posttraumatic stress before James. What it looks like. When those emergency vehicles came by, you were back there at the accident, weren't you?" Michael asked, his tone now calm. James looked away, but nodded slightly. "It's not easy. Doesn't get easy," Michael said. "But keeping it to yourself isn't the best way to cope with it. You have a family, James. Chris and I, we're your family. We've been family since you were in pre-school, and family," Michael said, placing emphasis on the word as he leaned in close across the table, "takes care of each other. But the first step, in any problem, is talking. So pleas son, talk to us."

He didn't cry. All James did, was feel tired. The fight hadn't exhausted him, but this certainly did. Michael was right. He was avoiding the big issue, and that needed to stop. "I........whenever I hear a siren, it's like I'm back there in the car. And I can still feel it," James said, his left hand unconsciously moving to where his artificial arm connected to the stump of his right arm. "The heat of the fire. The pain from where my limbs were. Everytime I hear them I just...." A hand came to rest on his shoulder, and when he looked up he saw it belonged to Chris. She said nothing. She didn't need to.

A little while later, after they talked more and he felt better, the three left the restaurant. Michael went for the car, and that gave James and Chris some privacy to talk. "Sorry," he started. "About how I left you in the alley." Her mouth quirked up at the corner, and she said "Phrasing." Letting out a quiet gasp of a chuckle, James said "You know what I mean though. I was.....abrupt, rude, and threw that whole offer or help in your face. And I'm sorry." Patting him on the back, Chris said "It's fine James, I forgive you."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 07:19 am

Bella took a detour back to the house she called home as she had to think about ways of getting into a school, she didn't know if her parents went back to Australia so she couldn't talk to them about it. I could break into the school and input my own profile into their system but then again I don't even know if that could work. she thought to herself as she turned down another street.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 07:49 am

The drive back was quiet, everyone already saying what needed to be said. James wondered if he should go back out, maybe check and see what more the nanites could do. Or see if there were crimes that needed to be stopped. Heck, Gestalt was linked into the city network, he was watching through thousands of cameras in the city. Stolen cars, muggings and purse snatchings. Vandalism followed by thefts. There was a lot......to much, actually.

Maybe taking the night off wouldn't be so bad. He hoped, anyway.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 08:55 am

Zeru was about to say something when he heard a loud explosion that shook the area"goddam bastards who the hell do they think they are"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 09:32 am

"They are the men who will suffer without fault, the men who will scream for mercy when I'm done." Marcus said in a distorted voice, mixed with a child's and demonic voice, His solidified hammers were switching between a sharpened blade and their current form. 

We are going to kill them all, the death of many will feeeeeeed me.

NO, we are not killing, but I will make an exception for any who our new friends kill. 
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 09:42 am

Urthus spun around at the sound of the explosion. "I'm pissed enough already. Fuck this shit." With a snarl worthy of an enraged animal, he ripped open another portal into the Void and dove in, leaving only a quickly vanishing cloud of mist where he once stood. He reappeared a bit ahead, coming up in a roll. He spun around. "You tishinkae going to just stand there or help me yendera yuni tensera?" He shouted at the group in his alien language, and lept back into the Void to find the attackers.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 09:44 am

shortly after shadow  said that someone came down expecting to find an the cyborg unconsious before zero shot him through the heart before and saw urthus teleport away so he tried to contact him"damm it dude what are you doing"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 10:05 am

Urthus didn't hear Zeru, or really pay much attention is his very livid mindset. He portaled in short bursts, keeping his speed up with some downward angled leaps into some higher angled ones, making it very difficult for someone to track him visually alone. When he came across a group of people with rifles and guns, he aligned himself up to tackle the one furthest from his new friends in a cloud of Void radiation, the deadly mist burning apart his clothing and skin as Urthus retreated before he could be shot.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime12/10/14, 10:25 am

Marcus gathered some of the darkness from his body and turned into a orb of fire before flinging it at one of the intruders, catching fire he dropped to the ground and rolled while another tried to help him, Marcus then took cover behide a support beam and readied another orb before they could fire apon him.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 01:05 am

~Tecchie~

A bunch run down the stairs, I shot the first few with my laser, but pretty soon I realized they are not all normal humans. A lot of them are modified, like me, just not with so many features. That guy took my blueprints to upgrade these guys. I need to get to the bottom of this before these guys aren't as easy to kill. I shoot another one, this time in the head. He collapses, only bleeding a little bit.
"You guys tryin' to copy me or what?" I scream, jumping out of cover. I sprint toward one of the cyborgs, my energy sword appearing. I spear him through the chest, and two more show up behind him. I rocket myself to the ceiling with my jets, before pulling out my plasma pistols and reeking havoc on the two of them.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 01:25 am

"More cyborgs, you have so many metal friends I might just have to kill them." Marcus said aloud as he moved from his cover began to shadow skip. His body had turned into a living shadow and he moved towards the cyborgs from the floor, reaching his hand out in its shadowy form he grabbed one of them and pulled him into the ground before moving skidding the cyborg into and across the ground at high speeds before letting him go, sending him into a wall. Marcus returned to his cover and regenerated feeling very tired. "I need to grab some energy, someone mind shooting out the lights around here."
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 01:58 am

"i can dim them but that's about it"zeru said as he dimmed the lights and then stealthily ran to get up close and personal firing high caliber rounds into every enemy and when he ran out of ammo proceeded to show off his hand to hand skills chaining stirkes constantly moving and using the enemies as cover.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 02:00 am

Marcus took what he could and ran for the darkest area he could find so he could recover his energy breathing in what felt like adrenaline he ran back and asked a question that would help him. "What bullets are they using"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 06:45 am

Urthus ripped a hole in reality and flew out of it to tackle another enemy, although this one he simply took with him into the new entrance portal he created. The shock of the impact rippled up his body and made him shake his head as he swam through the Void, the vicious energy of the null-reality tearing apart the man in front of him as he leaped back out, landing in a long roll as he took in his surrounding and rolled into another newly created portal, each one vanishing as he went into or out of a new one. From his point of view he was only ever moving forward, but from anyone else he was rocketing around the room from various angles and elevations.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 06:48 am

"no clue but i'd say assume it's armor piercing"zeru said as he hit an enemy in the through with a spinning kick before continuing and punching someone else on teh back of the skull"they're not particularly fast are they?'
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 06:10 pm

~Tecchie~

Finally, the troops start to die down. Only a few more trickle into the room, and they are easily taken down. They were definitely prepared for a resistance, but not one this strong. As everybody starts to take a breather, the man who knocked me out comes into the room. I point my laser right at his head, but he puts his hands in the air.
"Don't, I'm a friend," he says, standing perfectly still.
"This guy is the one who knocked me out and brought me here. He stole my blueprints. The enemies have them now because of this guy. So don't be mad if I 'accidentally' kill him."
"The enemies don't have the blueprints. I hid them. This was all to protect you. Just put the guns down and listen."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 10:39 pm

"Protects, you say this yet these men somehow know where he is then came in with weaker cybernetics then he does, So tell me Why I shouldn't kill you now." Marcus said in such a demonic voice that he would've given children heart attacks. Forming a giant orb of darkness in his hand, he was planning on setting this guy on alot of fire. "I'm gonna have a barbie mate."
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime13/10/14, 11:37 pm

~Tecchie~

The man in front of me looks back at the man holding an orb of darkness, then back at me.
"Look, David. I've never been a good guy, and I admit that. I only recently decided to help you. But trust me, your blueprints are safe. I brought you here to meet these people. They're the reason you're still alive. And if you kill me? Your chances of finding your brother are gone. I'll be at your apartment tomorrow at noon to start the next step of your mission. Don't feel like meeting me there? You won't ever see me again." He turns around, heading for the stairs.
I put my hand up as a stop sign to the guy behind me. As much as I want to kill him right now, something is stopping me. He walks up the stairs and leaves.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime14/10/14, 12:07 am

as the man leaves zeru called out to him"tell anyone about this place and i will hunt you down" before looking over the bodies of the men with one of them having been beheaded by him.
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime14/10/14, 12:34 am

~Tecchie~

"Something tells me he has nobody to tell about this place. He needs us as much as I need him. A-and I might need you guys to help too. But if you guys don't want to, you don't have to. I'm going to meet him alone tomorrow, but can I find you guys here if I need you?"
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime14/10/14, 01:24 am

"we're probably still bere here getting things finished and repairing the new damage"zeru said as he went among the area seeing if anyone of the enemy was still alive.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime14/10/14, 01:39 am

" Hahahaha. Can I terrorize the living for answers to how they knew our cyborg friend was here." Marcus said in a joyful and dark tone. 

I want to know if any died.

Yea, Yea I'll check later. 
Back to top Go down
117derek
The New Guy
117derek

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime14/10/14, 11:46 pm

~Tecchie~

"Don't call me cyborg anymore. You can call me Dman, Tecchie, David, whatever, just stop calling me cyborg. And no, you can't terrorize the living for the answer, because I just figured it out. Somehow they accessed my GPS tracking device, and know exactly where I am at all times. It's stuck on unless I go to the factory and switch it off. I'll do that tomorrow after I meet that guy, but right now, why don't you show me around and tell me what this place is?"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime15/10/14, 03:30 am

"Dave, I still need to talk to these guys about my intrusion, shadow's the name by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next