Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"

Go down 
+8
The Meta
Moose
N
Razgriz
zeru
TrashClown
Sunrieon
Teria
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:18 am

(Jason)
=I teleported back to my ship. I went down to my room, and removed my armor. I then got into my regular clothes, (though I had to call Silver to accompany me, for the teleporter grid's use) and found Miri, dressed casually=

(Miranda)
You going out?

(Jason)
Yeah, I figured I'd walk around the cities for a bit. See how everyone was settling in.
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:19 am

(Dylon)
=i tap my helmet to reply, i'm currently in the messhall=
Nope. Might be able to whip one up, but I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:21 am

what's t he biggest warhead you have
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:24 am

(Dylon)
We may have a few Archer's leftover.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:32 am

(Miranda)
Mind if I join you? I could use a little sunshine.

(Jason)
Sure.
=I glanced at Silver=

Silver, could you transport us to Osea?

(Silver Light)
Certainly.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:32 am

i think i have an icbm meet me in your hangar in 15 minutes

=heads to the troph and after arriving starts working on the virus=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:34 am

(Dylon)
=i get up and head over there. i had moved both revolvers to my bandaged arm, so I could use either one when needed. i walked over to Zeru=
Okay, what do you need me for?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:37 am

see this

=points to a massive warhead=

i need that attached to a missile that can reach the other side of the continent so i need a launcher
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:37 am

(Jason)
=a few seconds later, Miri, Silver and I were standing in a courtyard in Osea. It was a nice place: towering skyscrapers, a beautiful park, and people were walking around, having an average day=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:43 am

(Dylon)
=i nod=
Okay. Good luck, I don't know how to work a missile, I just know how to command and run a ship.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:43 am

you got any empty archer pods?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:48 am

(Jason)
=A few people saw me, and either waved hello, or looked afraid. For the ones that were afraid, i couldn't really blame them; after all, only a few people, out of the total 5 million, had seen my face. We walked around, Miri and I. I decided to ask Silver a question=
Hey Silver, are there any stores here? You know, like commerce, or trade?

(Silver Light)
Yes. There were a number of commerce buildings made, mostly stocked with standard goods: tools, food, vehicles.......

(Miranda)
Hmm, maybe we should check some of them out, see what they have.

(Jason)
Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 05:54 am

(Dylon)
Plenty.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 06:39 am

help me load it
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 06:58 am

(Dylon)
=i point at my arm=
With one arm? Ha ha, nice one.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:02 am

wow

=loads it=

lets go
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:03 am

(Silver Light)
Splendid.
=I guided them to the nearest commerce building, which specialized in portable electronics for individuals=

(Jason)
=We walked inside, and the lights immediately came on. The store was fairly large--think the size of a medium grocery store. There were tables set up in the front of the store, each one lined with glowing cylinders, objects floating inside them=
Silver, what kind of stuff is sold here?

(Silver Light)
These are multi-purpose tools. While many Forerunners had armor with communications features built in, none of the suits had tools, or scanners suitable for most work. These were created, to answer this issue.

(Jason)
=I walked over to the nearest cylinder of light=
And what exactly are these?

(Silver Light)
Allow me to show you.
=I left them for a moment, while I went to one side of the building, and found the top version of the tools. I brought it back to the Inheritor=
Hold out you arm, Inheritor.

(Jason)
=I did, looking at the device he had in his beam of light: it looked like a very thin bracelet, but with that branched out. Two sets of wires, if they could even be called wires, extended from the bracelet: one set, turning into two small circles, went on both the inner part, and outer part of my hand, while the rest of the flat wires, wrapped around my arm, ending almost at my elbow=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:05 am

(Dylon)
=i roll my eyes behind my mask=
Okay. There you go. ICBM loaded. Now what?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:08 am

=we launch itand kiss several mil herac gone=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:11 am

(Jason)
=I briefly felt a sharp pain on my arm, and all of a sudden, I somehow knew, exactly what I had to do=

On. =I thought=

=The device turned on. An orange hologram covered my arm, with dozens of tiny screens, with different readouts showing. I moved my other arm to touch the hologram, and was shocked to find that I could feel the holo, though my fingers passed through the holo, still feeling a small amount of resistance. Where I touched, a light sprouted from my palm. A flashlight. I thought off, and the light turned off=

Holy hell. Silver, what exactly can this thing do?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:12 am

(Dylon)
=i sigh and go back to bridge=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:20 am

(Silver Light)
The device you wear first of all, is of the finest make. It will not break, and is very fast at it's functions. It contains a number of features, including scanners, a miniaturized computer, a communication device, the flashlight you just used, and a micro-fabrication module.

(Jason)
Fabrication module? What's that?

(Silver Light)
The module allows the user to rapidly assemble small, three dimensional objects from common materials, such as industrial plastics, ceramics, and light alloys. It allows the user to perform field repairs, and modifications.

(Jason)
Not bad. How many do we have here?

(Silver Light)
There are dozens of stores like this one in this city alone, and each houses maybe thousands, though Haven is quite capable of making more, if needed.

(Jason)
Hmm, and there are no weapons on it?

(Silver Light)
None. It is completely non-offensive in design. Why?

(Jason)
Because I think I just found something we can use for trade.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:26 am

(Miranda)
You want to trade these things for food? I thought you were against trading Forerunner tech?

(Jason)
I'm against trading weapons, not tools. Especially if these things are harmless. Besides, there's bound to be more stuff like them. Tools that have no way of being a weapon, and if they're here, then we may have resources that we can trade, and not have to worry over. At least, not worry over too much.

(Jason)
And while we wait for Zeru and the others to arrive, why don't we start distributing these out, with restrictions of course.

(Miranda)
What do you mean, "restrictions?"

(Jason)
Well, we give five of these, the top line models, to the Council members. then going down, we give them to any of the scientists here. That way, they won't have to activate something to find out how it works. Or, they can simply link up with Haven's network, and learn what they need to know.
=I looked at Silver=

I mean, still under supervision of course.

(Silver Light)
I see no problems with the plan, Inheritor. And, I can create other constructs, to aid in the supervision of the network access.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:51 am

well looks like the herac help minimize collateral damage to the area
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 08:04 am

(Jason)
Okay then, let's get started. Silver, send a message to the other council members, as well as one of the top of the line models. Tell them what these are, and what we can use them for, as well as to tell the people in their cities to start equipping lower models. Have sentinels distribute the lower models to civilians. Also, tell them about the restrictions that will have to be made regarding use of these devices.

(Silver Light)
Done. Anything else?

(Jason)
Yes. Start making more of these, and reserve those for trading. And finally, as soon as you are done with all that, begin making the A.I.s you'll need, to help monitor the use of the system.

(Silver Light)
Very well, Inheritor. It shall all be done.

(Miranda)
You sound pleased.

(Silver Light)
After nearly 100,000 years of doing nothing, I finally have things to do. I have renewed purpose.

(Miranda)
By the way, before we go, do you mind if I could get one of the top line models?

(Silver Light)
Certainly.
=I went back to where I got the first model, and retrieved another one. I then brought it back to the Inheritor's lover=

Here you go.

(Miranda)
=I held out my hand, and the device was wrapped around my lower arm, It hurt for a moment, then, I felt fine=
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 09:28 am

=After the first slip-space jump=

"well, Matt, were almost there, just two more slip space jumps to go, and we'll be near the last know location of the Trophaeum."

I turn and look at the Drahonling, who is sleeping in the cargo-bay.

Such an amazing thing really. It must've been my genetic nature that allowed me to remain as myself and not transform into a dragon. I wonder what happened to the others that went there? were they too turned into dragons? and if so, where did they go? did they venture further into the cave? did they try and make contact with there loved ones? did they still retain their memories? I'll have to do a check up on him later, a brain scan, maybe even a physical evaluation. ha, that reminds me of my physical evaluation of the female Sangheili on the ship Shadows' Embrace, that is certainly something I'll never forget.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 10:00 am

=The Nexumil, and the Human had been walking around for a while. When Hanarok remembers something.=

Vou vaid vomething vabout... Ve Vovenant? Vat vis vhe Vovenant?
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 10:11 am

=decides to call it a night and heads to his room taking off the armor before passing out on the bed=

for reference all spiders on olympus are dead but the virus used against them was one use only and the ones in the hangar are stuck there all possible exits are sealed

Last edited by zeru on 02/10/11, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 03:13 pm

=Back near the Obsidian Wolf, a small Sethali ship departs. Captaining the ship is Solamir. The ship meets up with the Sin of Wrath, and docks in its hanger. The Sethali and Sangheili soldiers seem to get along quite well with eachother, despite their vast cultural differences. Solamir is summoned to the Bridge to meet with the captain, Vera-Revar Zantomee. They begin discussing the new objective given to them by X No Sigma=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 06:01 pm

(Dormii)
The Covenant are a collection of non-humans who are almost hell-bent on killing us off. Recently, one of the races has split off from them, but that doesn't help as much as one would think. Their technology is vastly superior to our own.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 06:59 pm

Vi vee. Vo, vou veed velp vo vefeat vem?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:18 pm

(Dormii)
We try to stay out of their way, well, our group, anyway. The UNSC, the larger group of humans, needs help defeating them, but I don't think they would accept your help. They aren't very trusting.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:21 pm

(I ponder this)

Small assassination job? Wow, tough crowd to please...

@Innie Tell me where to report and I'll agree.

Innie: (Chuckling) Alright, we'll send you the coordinates and you'll dod the hit?

@Innie Pretty much. But don't make me too visible to the UNSC. We aren't exactly on good terms.

Innie: Alright then. You do your job, we'll do ours.

@Innie Understood. I expect full disclosure.

Innie: We'll see you later.

(Comms cut)

Well....this might actually work out

(I look at Jack's unconscious form)

Now...where to put him?

(I place the body near the spaceport)

Now....to begin anew
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:42 pm

=The next day, at the residences of the council members, each one received their own little tool, as well as a message detailing how distribution would work. Each member put the device on, and they were impressed with how it worked. They then found out, that they could use the device to address their city, and from there they began telling people about the device. Many civilians began heading to the commerce buildings that sold them, and the sentinels there, already under orders to hand out the lower class models, distributed them to the civilians=

(Silver Light)
=I was in the process of creating the other A.I. meant to help monitor the use of Haven's network, when suddenly, I detected a large number of the humans begin to access Haven's system. They weren't hitting anything major though--I had closed off the more sensitive areas of Haven's network and system, and they would remained closed off until the system monitors were complete=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:58 pm

Vi vee. Veither vare vome vof... Vy vind.

=LoE growls.=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 07:58 pm

(Dormii)
I can tell.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 08:02 pm

=LoE growls again.=

(Hanarok) Yuei! Hoieooep!

(LoE) Tyuieuo! Loke!
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 08:06 pm

(Dormii)
=i stay silent and keep walking=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 08:11 pm

(Miranda)
=I was on the Serenity, trying out the little device. One cool thing I found was that the wires (if they were wires) were not only thinner than paper, but they were flexible, and the material began to match my skin tone. If it wasn't for the fact I knew it was there, I would never have know I was wearing it. Anyway, I tested out most of the features, like the scanner. I had to stand still though while it did it's job, but by the end, I had a fairly good schematic of the ship stored on the devices memory. From there, I accessed Haven's network, and browsed through the historical archives.........=

(Jason)
=I was in the council chambers, with the others=
So, I take it you're all enjoying the devices?

=It was a rhetorical question yes, but I wanted to hear them answer=

(David)
It's remarkable. But, what should we call it? Does it have a name?

(Jason)
Uh........I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 08:22 pm

(Jason)
=I called up Silver on my device (Silver was not here in the Council chambers. He was busy making the other monitors)
Hey Silver, do these devices have a name, or a title?

(Silver Light)
No. The Forerunners rarely bestowed titles upon objects of such simple use.

(Jason)
Well, that's not going to work. Humans.....we like to give titles to stuff.
=I thought for a moment, considering the device, and how it functioned, what it could do. Then, I thought of a name=

Okay, how about, the "Omni-Tool?" I mean, this thing is like a Swiss Army knife: it has dozens of functions, it's harmless, and anyone can use it.

(Alvin)
Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 09:43 pm

=Some of the Heracs that managed to survive the blasts and poisons by going into caves and tunnels they had dug into the mountains emerge into the sunlight once again. They quickly regroup with eachother, and head up the mountain=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 09:56 pm

(Dormii)
=i turn to the aliens=
I have things I need to do. Feel free to walk around, and explore. If you need anything, comm me, Dormii Fortuni. I'll be glad to help you with anything you need.

=i bow my head and head back to the grav lift=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 10:32 pm

=puts on armor and heads to mess=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 10:46 pm

='Revar prepares to take the Wrath out of slipspace. Solamir and his advisor* head to their rooms and get their armor on. Not the MJOLNIR given to them when they joined up with the 808th forces, but their traditional Sethali armor. They head to the Hanger=

*(The sethali that was with Solamir when he was first introduced to the Trophaeum. I never gave that dude a name)
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 10:54 pm

(On Board the Nexumil Ship)

(Longus 1) Hioil... Yuie, lioeik?

(Longus 2) Tyruis. Human... Veisn shizte, sticakeu.

=The Utrion 'Leader' enters the room. The two Longus bow, and head back to their work.=

(UL) Eyeus... Weyueopons... Tyeduea?

(Longal 1 and 2) Ve vo.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 11:26 pm

(Dormii)
=i head up the Trophaeum to the hanger. i get on a Pelican and head off towards the Repent=
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime02/10/11, 11:45 pm

=wonders what to do next=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime03/10/11, 12:07 am

(Jason)
Okay, so Omni-Tool it is. Now, how have people responded to them?

(Carolyn)
=I chuckled=
Like children getting a brand new toy. I saw almost 50 people on the streets, arms aglow. And most of the researches and scientists have practically married the damn things. Granted, it's made there work easier, and reduced the need for them to activate random machines. Plus, the scanners have use for medical purposes. We can do field scans on any injuries.

(Jason)
Good. I'm sure that will help with both security forces, and paramedics. Speaking of security forces, how is it going with the formation of a police force?

(Alvin)
I've managed to find some guys I knew from my home. They were part of the cities police force, and we've managed to recruit some people. We're still training most of them though, and the lack of weapons could become a disadvantage for us. For now, we'll have to rely on the sentinels to maintain the peace.

(Grimm)
On that note, perhaps now would be a good time for us to gain access to the weapons here.
=I saw Jason about to voice his objection, but I raised a hand to stop him=

I'm not asking for high level weapons, or even anything lethal. At the very least, we need to arm our security forces with non-lethal weapons, and basic armor.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime03/10/11, 12:15 am

(Dormii)
=i got to the training rooms, and had the recruits arrive as well. A few of them stared at my new arm, but none of them said anything=

So, how many of you thought you were off for training? =a hand or two goes up= Understandable, but you are still training. I don't care what you've been doing, you are still coming here every few days. You signed up for this, you are going to see it through. Now, all of you, I want to see how well you all know each other. Go to the locker room and get your armor on, you are going to try and take me down.

=they all looked scared out of their minds, but they saluted and slowly walked off to the locker rooms, i stayed in place and waited=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime03/10/11, 12:26 am

(Jason)
=I considered that proposal for a moment. He was right. If I was going to have them defend themselves, then I had to give them the tools they needed. And the idea of giving the security force basic armor and non-lethal weapons was a very good compromise=
Alright, I'll have Silver, or the sentinels begin distributing basic armor and non-lethal weapons to each cities security forces. First though, I'll have to check and see what the Forerunner idea of "non-lethal" is. But, you will definetly be getting the basic armor.

(Nagasae)
Very well. That is more than fair.

(Jason)
Alright then. This meeting is adjourned.
=We all left=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens"
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next