Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5

Go down 
+7
The Meta
Razgriz
TrashClown
Draco
The White Wolf
Teria
Sunrieon
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/02/12, 05:23 pm

=He turns to face his age long foe. The one that triggered everything=

Do you hear me.
I said you couldnt do it on your own.
You weakling. You coward.

=His voice now sinister in tone=

You could never have done it.
She was a strong person.
No-one. Not even the likes of you. Could ever kill her on your own.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/02/12, 09:09 pm

(Molly)
=I woke up early, getting maybe three to four hours of sleep, and set out for the gym. Miranda's sparring lessons were useful, even if it was just the one day. So, I walked into the gym at Alpha Base, and set about on my new daily routine: lifting some weights, mostly between the 10's and 20's (hey, I'm strong, despite my age and gender), punching the speed bags, and to finish it all off, a jog around the track outside the gym. Once that was all done, I hit the showers, got cleaned and dressed, and headed for the hangar to meet my squad for another patrol=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Valor
The Newly Not New Guy
Valor

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime13/02/12, 02:26 am

(Read my character update to see what happened while I was gone, in case you didn't know)

(Jeremy)

=The ship had a steady take off, and left the platform. Once we reached space it did a jump, time for a trip. It would be a week, maybe shorter, it was a small ship, and did not require much to travel far, it was a fast ship=
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ValorODST
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime13/02/12, 06:12 am

(Molly)
=I arrived at the squad hangar. Each squadron had their own hangar, with maybe 20 squads in total per base. Hey, these were big bases. Don't forget, we only had three surface bases, so we weren't stretched that far apart. Point was, at each base, there was a shitload of fighters, while even more were housed in the fleet itself. Each hangar, was named after the squadron it belonged to. Silver Talon Hangar. That was us, the "Silver Talons." The 'Silver' was added when we were re-assigned to the Silver Hawk, though why we remained at Alpha Base was beyond me. Maybe the paperwork hadn't been filed yet or something=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime13/02/12, 09:21 pm

(Dormii)
=i lay back, pulling Jay back with me so we are flat on the bed again, her back to my stomach=
Igitur ad breve tempus sine brachio. Sed semel invenit lason a Praecursoris planeta, habebat Argentum lux dare me unum.

Quam pauci inter nos et pugnabit XNNOs genus delta. Sunt conatur occidere humanos. Nos posset non quod fieri, etiam nos odio UNSC.
Quote :
So I had to live without one arm for a short time. But once we found out Jason had a Forerunner planet, he had Silver Light give me one.

We had a few fights between us and the XNNOs, the race of Delta. They were trying to kill human colonies. We couldn't let that happen, even we do hate the UNSC.

Last edited by Garth on 18/02/12, 05:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime13/02/12, 11:28 pm

(Molly)
=I walked into the hangar, and found the rest of my team waiting. Talon 1, aka "Griffon," aka Jack Harley, stood near some crates, while Talon's 3 and 4 sat down on said crates. Hey, the crates were only 2 feet high. Talon's 3 and 4 were actually twin brothers, believe it or not. Max Carter, and Tom Carter, callsigns "Gemini 1 & 2." They treated me like their little sister, which was not that bad--they were courteous, and never mean, and besides: I always wanted to have an older brother, and now in a way, I got two=

Hey guys.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime15/02/12, 01:33 am

=Xazhi looked from a distance away at the Sentinels scanning the hole he had come from. He knew that he could not stay long, even with his Visual and Thermal camouflage. He moved away from the scene quickly, and into the nearby trees=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime15/02/12, 01:40 am

=Two of the Sentinels continued the descent, towards the anomaly they detected, while the third stayed far above on overwatch. Thermal scans showed nothing, though the sun behind them did not help. The trees, at least what little remained after the area had to be cleansed, did not help the visual scans either. Detecting nothing, they moved off, though they tagged the area for other, future Sentinel patrols. Maybe another group would find something=

--Surface, Alpha Base, Silver Talon Hangar--

*Jack*
=He nodded at me=
Morning Molly, glad you could join us.

(Molly)
=I walked over towards the twins=
Not a problem sir. So, what's the agenda for today?

*Jack*
Today's "agenda," is another patrol. We have a new route though: orbital.

*Tom*
Seriously? We're going orbital?

*Jack*
Don't act like this is your first time Tom. We've all been in space before.
=He turned back to the board. Well, board was one name for it. It was a screen, with orders, video comm, and route paths=

What's significant about this patrol though, is that at the end of it, we are to head for the Silver Hawk for landing. She's going to be our new home.

*Max*
Really? We get to go on the flagship of the fleet?

*Jack*
Yup.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 09:26 pm

=After many hours of walking, Xazhi arrived on a small hill, looking over a massive landing zone for Starships. There were some towers, and a large flat area for the ship(s). Only one was there, and it was the one he needed to get to. He started formulating plans in his head while he sat on the hilltop, looking out=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 09:42 pm

(Jason)
=I woke up, wrapped in the sheets of the bed. It was cold, if the sensation on my toes was any indicator. Sitting up, I stretched, yawning quietly, and got out of bed. Miri was still asleep, though she made a soft moaning noise, and moved slightly. Dreams most likely. I got on some fresh clothes, socks and shoes, and left for the mess for some breakfast=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 10:01 pm

=Xazhi came to an Idea. He went to the Landing area, and slipped inside with next to no effort. Once onto the pad, he made his way to the front of the ship, and activated his AI=

Xa- Mage, i need you to open this door. Make sure that it goes undetected, and that any AI on board the ship wont find you.

Code:
It will be done, sir.

=There was a minute or so of pause, before the door slowly came open. Xazhi sneaked inside, shutting it behind him=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 10:35 pm

(Argo)
=Something was wrong: The cargo doors, had opened. I checked the security cams, and found that Jason was in the mess, Gabby and Kenny were in the engine room, and Miranda had so far not exited her room. I opened the speaker system=

Jason, the cargo doors have opened! I think we may have an intruder aboard!

(Jason)
=I was busy preparing a bowl of cereal, when Argo alerted me=
What? Crap!

=I ran for the lift, got in and pressed the button for down. It didn't take long before the doors opened=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 10:44 pm

=Xazhi was ducked behind a crate when the doors to the elevator opened. He aimed his Blaster Rifle, but did not fire. He knew that nothing would be able to see him, and that it would take quite the weapon to pierce his armor. Regardless, he was cautious. The new SS armor had not been tested against Forerunner weapons. He thought to himself=

One shot. One shot and you're mince meat... This rifle will shred your flesh and cook it on its way out... You're lucky, Forerunner...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 10:47 pm

(Jason)
=I moved slowly into the cargo bay, unsure of what to expect. My first priority, was my armor. It was currently in the armory, so I moved, slowly, towards the doors, keeping the crates between me=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 10:50 pm

=Xazhi moved slowly towards the elevator, waiting for just the right moment, planning out the situation as he went=

If i get in there, ill shut the doors and use my Sword to cut through the ceiling. If he comes at me, ill drive it through his heart.... Take your time, Forerunner... You're in no hurry...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 10:58 pm

(Argo)
=I saw movement on the security cams, edging towards the doors=
Hmm, let's see how you like this.

=I closed the lift doors, and sent the lift up to the top deck=

(Jason)
=I heard the lift doors close, but I didn't deviate from my path. I managed to get into the armory, and found my Combat Skin where I left it. Took shorter than I expected, putting it on. Maybe I was getting used to it. That, and it was kinda like putting a on a long sleeve shirt and pants=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:13 pm

You mother fucker...

=Xazhi slung his Blaster Rifle on his back, and drew his ELS. He activated it, and plunged it into the door, cutting in a circle. Just as soon as he had put it in, he drew it out, and kicked the disk of metal inwards. He then deativated the blade, and took a few steps back from the door=

You come near me, you die...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:16 pm

(Jason)
=The suit was on, and not a moment too soon: A noise from the life, the sizzling sound of melting metal. Someone was here, and they were cutting their way into my ship. I picked up the sword Delta had left me, and walked out of the armory, suit sensors up, all visual sensors up=

I know you're in here! Why don't you stop hiding, and face me?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:22 pm

=Xazhi saw the ELS handle, and backed up a step, recognizing it as Delta's. Although his father's swords which he wielded was equally as powerful, it was still a risk. He dove through the hole without being seen, and shot himself upwards using the VES. He gripped one of the doors, and cut another hole into it, climbing through and into the next room=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:27 pm

(Miranda)
=I woke up, and found that Jason was already gone. Maybe he was in the mess or something. I got up, stretched, and got some fresh clothes on. I stopped halfway from the door though: there was a noise, from the other side of the room, outside the door. Sounded like something.....sizzling? Maybe Jason was making breakfast. I opened the door, and walked through=

(Jason)
Fuck!
=I ran for the lift door, where the hole was. Whoever cut it was already gone=

Argo, get the lift down here, now!

(Argo)
Right away!
=I lifted the locks on the lift, and sent it down=

(Jason)
=Once it reached me, I ran inside=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:31 pm

=Xazhi picked up the Disk of metal from the ground, and lifted it back over the Hole, using the broad side of the ELS blade in an attempt to weld it back on, which would also weld shut the door. It was crude, but it worked. He turned around, and saw a woman there, looking almost directly at him. He froze, and then remembered his Camo. He ran to the other side of the room with his deactivated blade in hand=

There you are...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:42 pm

(Jason)
=The lift rose quickly, and I reached the deck that the intruder had got out on-- Crew Deck=
Oh God, Miri.

=The lift doors opened, but that was just for the lift itself. The doors for the crew deck, were sealed up=
Crap.

=I put the sword down, and activated both arm blades, and cut myself a circle in the door. Once it was done, I kicked it out, all my strength behind the kick=

(Miranda)
=For a second, I saw something in front of the lift, then it blurred out of my vision, camo maybe. I ducked to one side, behind the table. There was a loud crash, then something went sliding across the floor=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:46 pm

=Xazhi had drawn his ELS, about to bring it down on Miri, when the crude weld of the door failed, and the Disk came flying out. He turned just in time to see it, but not quick enough to evade. It slammed him in the chest, and sent him flying against the wall pinned under it. His entire chest was crushed, and he was gasping for breath and reaching for his ELS, hoping to cut his way out. The Camo on his armor failed=

Dammit.... Gods, dammit!!!

=Blood trickled from his mouth, and from under his armor=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:50 pm

(Miranda)
=I looked up, and saw an armored figure pinned to the wall by a piece of metal. His armor was XNNO, I was certain of it=

(Jason)
=I jumped through the hole, arm blades still activated=
Miranda! Where are you?

(Miranda)
=I stood up, backing away from the intruder=
I'm here Jason! It's an XNNO.

(Jason)
What the hell?
=I walked towards the intruder, one arm blade deactivating as I moved=

Who are you?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:53 pm

=He tried to speak, but only a cough containing a glob of blood came up. He still struggled to breathe, but had given up on the Sword. It was too late, and he was in too much pain. He thought it might be possible to use the VES, but he knew that the burst of energy it would take to throw the metal chunk off him would probably kill him, and if it didnt he wouldnt get very far anyway. He simply looked hazily up at the Forerunner figure=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime16/02/12, 11:56 pm

(Jason)
=My foot kicked away the sword by his hand=
I should let you die, you know? Break into my home, and threaten someone I love......

=I knelt down, and got my fingers under the metal piece, and lifted it off him, the weight barely registering=
Lucky for you, I'm that nice a guy. That, and I want answers.

=I picked the guy up, and headed for the medical room, on the otherside of the deck=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:05 am

=Being moved only caused more pain and agitation. He nearly threw up in his Helmet. He again tried to speak, but the words wouldnt form. He became Dizzy=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:08 am

(Jason)
Don't die on me yet man. I want to know why you're here, and who sent you.
=We made it to the medical room, and I placed the guy on a table=

Let's start a scan, see what needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:10 am

=He struggled to free himself, weakly jerking against Jason=

N- No...!

=He rolled off the table, and onto the floor. He nearly screamed in agony=

DAMMIT!!!!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:11 am

(Jason)
Shit!
=the guy landed on the otherside of the table, so I had to move around to get to him=

Hey, I'm trying to heal you here dammit!
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:13 am

I- I s-s- said no!

=He again tried to roll free=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:16 am

(Jason)
=Yeah, I was trying to be a merciful guy, but in my defense, the guy did break into my home, inflict property damage, and threaten the girl I loved. My mercy, only went so far. I knelt down, and gripped his side, near the ribs, thumb pointed on top of at least one, while my fingers curled to the side of other ribs. I squeezed =
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:18 am

=Xazhi couldnt contain the screams. The pain coming from his chest was just to great for him. He resorted to begging=

P- please! Stop!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:20 am

(Jason)
I will, as soon as you cooperate and let me tend to your wounds. If you want to die, then give me a name.
=I squeezed again, in time to each word=

Who. Sent. You?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:20 am

AAAAAGH!!!

=He tried to squirm away=

I d- dont know!!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:24 am

(Jason)
Tell me who sent you! If not a name, then tell me why?

(Miranda)
Jason, stop! Please, can't you see he's in pain?

(Jason)
This son of a bitch tried to kill you Miranda! And you want to show him pity?

(Miranda)
Yes.

(Jason)
Fine.
=I let go, and stood up=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 12:27 am

=He nearly threw up again=

P-please... no more...!

=He looked up at Jason, gripping his chest=

Youre the Inheritor, yes?

=He coughed up more blood=
Back to top Go down
Draco
The Wizards
Draco

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:22 am

=The blade begins to inch outward slowly=

So, tell me.
You didnt really kill her.

=He looks to the sky. Time had passed. He was certain of it=
=He cuts external speakers=

Atlas. I want you to try and get this message to the station.

Atlas: I don't think I can. Whatever he has, it's doing a great job of blocking all outward signals.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:26 am

(Jason)
Yeah, that's me. Why, are you here to kill me too?
=I folded my arms=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:27 am

S- someone w-wants your wi-ife dead...

=He attempts to curl his body, trying to ignor the pain=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:34 am

(Miranda)
Why? I cut all my ties with the world outside. Besides, how would they even know where to look?

(Jason)
She has a point. No one else knows where Haven is located, and there's a very small list of the people that do.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:42 am

I d-dont know! I d-dont know!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:46 am

(Jason)
Come one, a man in your position? You probably made sure you'd have something to use if you ever got caught, as leverage.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:47 am

T-the XNNOs..! T-the client t-told us that he would make sure X No Delta himself was informed of whatever took place here...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:50 am

(Jason)
That doesn't tell me why someone would want her dead. And why would Delta care, about one person he hasn't even met before?
=So many questions raced through my head=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:52 am

=Xazhi was getting very upset now, feeling helpless, still in agony, and still struggling to breathe=

Please.. I dont know! Who are you, anyway!?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 02:56 am

(Jason)
I think we already established who I am.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 03:00 am

I s-swear i know y-your voice....

=He attmepted to move, but the pain that shot through him almost made him scream again. He returned to his original position.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 03:03 am

(Jason)
Yeah, I'm Jason, the Inheritor. But I'm sure you already knew that. I doubt there's a single XNNO that doesn't know me, or at least heard of me.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime17/02/12, 03:05 am

=He nearly starts to cry when he hears the name=

Jason? Oh, g-gods.... Im so sorry J-Jason.... I d-didnt know....

=He thinks for a moment=

Do you r-remember me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 5
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next