Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP

Go down 
+5
Ineesha
Colgate
Teria
N
Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:19 pm

I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see anything.
I floated about a foot away from the floor, pure biotic energy swirling around me.
I floated about a foot away from the floor, pure biotic energy swirling around me
I opened my eyes, they were Pure black.
I opened my eyes, they were Pure black.
I swung my arms forward...
I swung my arms forward...
The training targets became ash, and I collapsed, barely able to breathe.
The Geth became ash, and I collapsed, unconscious and barely breathing.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Not cool enough for a real rank
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:21 pm

Ineesha spent the next few hours searching for some more information. About the blod pack, about Anderson, about anything that can give her a clue. She found nothing.

It found her.

Ineesha walked along the wards, only to bump into a Krogan. He stood tall, and strong.

I hear you're asking questions, suit.

She decided to humor him.

Do you have any answers?

He looked around, and led her into a bit of an alleyway, a blind spot to the rest of the wards.

Listen, Quarian. Shut your mouth, or I'm going to do it for you. You don't want that.

He must be with Blood Pack..

Why does the Blood Pack want Anderson dead?

The Krogan smashed her against the wall, getting directly in her face.

I'm giving you one last chance...

She looked around for a moment, pinned to the wall by the monster grip of the Krogan. She reached down to his waist, pulling out a pistol he had holstered, most likely stolen from a C-sec officer. In one quick movement, she brought it to his chest, pulling the trigger. The bullet stuck inside of the thick beast, not powerful enough to penetrate his massive figure. She looted the barely breathing beast, and took the information from his omni tool. She looked at his schedule.

Meet the Turian about Anderson

The entry was noted with a time and place. It was time to figure out who this Turian was.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:26 pm

"Alaya?! (Ive been shouting this alot...) By the Goddess, come on! Get up!" I shouted, running across to her. She was down, barely breathing, and I was nowhere near any helpful medical equipment. Unless... I don't know! The Med-Bay was up a floor, there was no chance of me getting her up there, nobody was answering the Distress beacon, and I had no way of contacting the crew in the Loading Bay!

I sat against, the wall, for about ten seconds or so, and just welled... In well... Despair. And hopelessness.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:34 pm

I was still on the floor, unmoving, when voices could be heard.
"I think it came from down here!"
"Woah! What the hell happened? This place is wrecked."

An Alliance soldier looks in.
"Sir! We got more survivors! Asari! Ones hurt, a Commando by the looks of it!" the soldier looked at Tara "C'mon, let's get you outta here."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:36 pm

I looked up at the Alliance soldier...

Happy.

Someone was here.

Someone had answered.

But Alaya was still dying... And it was my fault... Mostly.

"Okay..." I said, standing up, wobbly.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:39 pm

=Later that day (Now at present time), the ship landed on the Citadel. Kessle stepped off, looking around at the new world before him. It was vastly different from Omega. Much brighter, and much cleaner. Looking up and seeing the world wrap around the way it did was giving him a slight headache, so he decided to keep his attention on the task at hand. He still wasn't quite sure of why he accepted a mission outside of Omega, on the Citadel no less. He looked at his Omni-Tool=

Code:
>Meet the Turian in the Wards. He will introduce you to your partners for the mission.

Right...

=He pulled up a Map, and began navigating his way to the Wards, occasionally looking around at the absolutely stunning scenery=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:39 pm

The Soldier guided Tara into the arms of his allies, before calling for a medic.
"Shit, She looks bad."
"Yeah well... We can get her on the ship and in the Med-bay, but she won't get real treatment unless we get to the Citadel." They pick me up and carry me towards the ship.
"I can't believe the Geth would attack a hospital. The bastards need to be wiped out."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:42 pm

As I walked down the hallways of the ship, or what remained of it anyway, I found one question nagging me... "Did anyone else make it?" I asked the Alliance soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:42 pm

Ineesha made her way to the meeting area specified, and showed the Volus at the meeting area the credentials she took from the Krogan. The Volus allowed her entry, where she approached the line of soldiers, being addressed by a Turian in a chair.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:48 pm

=Finally, Kessle arrived at the designated location. He went inside the large building, and met a Volus at the counter. He showed him the accepted job from his Omni-tool, and was granted entry. He was told where to go, and went straight there with no distractions. He entered a room where a Turian sitting down in a chair was speaking to a group of Mercenaries arranged in a line. He took his place in the line and began listening=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:50 pm

Ineesha brought herself to the line, trying to look as uniform as possible. The Turian told them a few specifics about how and where Anderson was to be ambushed, and dismissed the soldiers to speak amongst themselves. She didn't recognize Kessle just by looking at him, and started looking for clues on how to stop this hit.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 09:53 pm

The soldier looked at Tara.
"You'd be surprised how efficient the soldiers were. The other two commandos told them to get everyone to the starboard section while they held the Geth off, we found their bodies surrounded by parts of Geth. Most of the patients were saved, half of the soldiers, most of the crew. Including one smart mouth engineer who got slapped within ten minutes for commenting on a marines ass."
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 10:00 pm

=Kessle began conversing with the other mercenaries in the room about the task at hand. He avoided contact with the few Humans present, for the most part. He had nothing against Humans, but they seemed to have a problem with Turians. He noticed that he was the only one in the room from the Red Rings. However, he was not the only one wearing Red. He noticed a Quarian on the other side of the room from him, dressed in a similar Red-and-Black colour scheme to his own, and immediately recognized the figure. He almost shouted "Vigilante!!!", but he stopped himself. Something made him not want to call her out. Maybe it was because he knew she would be killed if he did so, or maybe he just didn't want to deal with what would follow. Either way, he restrained himself, and turned away from her=

Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 10:04 pm

She looked around some more, closely inspecting the room. She found a few various, nearly useless things laying around, and stole a few thousand credits from the back.

This bosh'tet is loaded...

She inspected him closely. He never gave out his name, as a clever man shouldn't. He looked around at the mercenaries closely, probably making sure he picked the right group for the job. This was a big job.

She continued snooping, staying far out of sight from the Turian that looked to be in charge.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 10:06 pm

I was surprised. Half the crew alive... A lot of people to go and live their lives, whatever way they wanted. But that still meant half the crew had died... Half not able to live their life. But let's not think negative.

"Are all the Geth gone?' I asked.I
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 10:10 pm

(Alliance Soldier)

"Not a chance. We can't risk letting them escape. We saved everyone we could. We're destroying the Moon Shade, just to be sure. We already confirmed this with a Matriarch. Just... Get some sleep ok? We have one of the best doctors in the Alliance Navy seeing to your commando friend. She worked with Commander Shepard on the SSV Normandy, you know?"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 10:59 pm

=Kessle continued conversing with the other Mercs in the room, doing his best to stay out of sight from the Red-garbed Quarian. Eventually, the chatter began to die down, and silence filled the air. Kessle could no longer see the Quarian, and assumed she had left=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime20/03/12, 11:08 pm

--Three Hours Later, Aboard the SSV Ain Jalut--

=We were all loaded up, and down in the cargo area of the frigate. Everyone was checking their equipment: Chino was making sure his explosives were all secure, as well as their detonators. Greer added some new weapon mods to his sniper rifle and pistol, mainly Disruptor ammo. Hell, everyone on my squad made sure he had either Disruptor ammo, or Armor Piercing. The Disruptor ammo would work wonders against the Geth and their shields, while the AP ammo would help in the event we faced any Armature platforms, or heavy troops. So far, our orders were clear, as were the details of the mission: Three days ago, a small series of raids had been reported in the Attican Beta cluster. The majority of them were occurring near the recently named Ulysses system. This was rather alarming for two reasons: 1) The Attican Beta cluster was connected to the Armstrong Nebula, where the Geth had been sighted, and then pushed back, by Humanity's first Spectre. The area was still being monitored by Alliance patrols, but the second reason was that 2) the Attican Beta cluster was home to the colony of Zhu's Hope, on Feros. They too had pushed back a Geth force, also, with the help of the same Spectre. Go Shepard. Anyway, Command wanted this taken care of, quietly. Well, officially, the Council knew of our mission as far as go in, blow up the base. Unofficially, they did not know we intended to catch one of the Geth. They probably would have gone into a collective rage over that detail=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:12 am

Ineesha looked around again, being very thorough, and careful with her inspection. Then she saw something. Or rather, someone.

She turned to see the Turian from last night. She wondered why he was here, and decided to go to him and find out. She walked beside him nonchalantly, and spoke softly, as to not attract attention.

What are you doing here, Turian?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:19 am

=He wasnt facing anybody, so it was easy to speak without turning around=

You should go home, Quarian. If these people find out who you are, they will kill you.

=He adjusted himself slightly, so that he was perpendicular to the Quarian, making it easier to continue this conversation=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:25 am

I knew the risk when I came here.

She looks around for a little while.

Answer my question, Turian.. What are you doing with these bosh'tets?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:31 am

=His tone becomes a little more aggressive=

In case you hadn't noticed, i live in the slums of Omega. I need to do whatever i can to make enough money to keep myself alive. Im not proud of any of it, but its what i have to do. This job could earn me enough money to leave that horrid place for good.

=He could only barely see the Quarian at this angle, as she was on his left side. His blind side=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:33 am

I see...

She looked at him again.

You know who this job is on, right? This isn't your average hit.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:38 am

=He sighed, his tone now becoming rather sad=

I know... But i have to. The way i see it, if I'm successful, ill have more money than i know what to do with. If i fail, ill likely be killed. Either way, i wont have to live in the slums of Omega anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:50 am

Why don't you do what I do? Kill for a cause. Get a good name.

She nods to him a bit, reassuringly.

You'd be quite the help. It's quite a handful cleaning up Omega.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:52 am

=He was actually rather surprised by the idea=

I-... I couldnt. The Red Rings would be fine if i left, but the Blue Suns? Im not so sure...
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 12:54 am

The Suns wouldn't even notice you were gone. They're too big to take account of one individual.

She looks him over a bit.

You look like a man well seasoned in combat. You'd be very good.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:11 am

=He sighed, and turned to face the Quarian so that he could see her=

You're right... I cant live like this any longer, waiting for the day some rival gang members decide my body should be found in thirty different places...

=He thought deeply for a moment=

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:12 am

She nods at him, and starts looking around the room again, inspecting every last detail.

First thing's first...How do we keep Anderson alive?

She tried not to attract attention with her looking around
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:14 am

=He slowly drew his assault rifle, loaded with Incendiary ammunition, and held it low at his waist. He kept his voice soft=

We could take these bastards by surprise... They dont look like the most intelligent lot.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:20 am

No, no no...

She looks at the Turian, sitting in the chair.

He's far too comfortable..He's in charge. Without him, the operation crumbles. We take care of him, nobody gets paid. Nobody gets paid, the job is dead in the water.

She waits for a moment, thinking.

Wait here until I signal you.

She starts talking to the Turian's body guard. He looks a bit hesitant and cold at first, but soon becomes a lot friendlier, looking her over. They walk to the other room together, and on her way, she gives a slight nod to her new friend, as if to say "now"
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:33 am

=Kessle walked around for a few seconds, looking for a clear shot at the Turian at the front. When he saw his opportunity, he raised his rifle and fired eight shots into the Turian's chest. He was dead almost immediately. Suddenly, the entire room had guns drawn on him, and he thought to himself=

Damn! What to do...

Improvise.

=He raised his hand, and spoke loudly=

I have some news for you all. This Turian was actually an Agent for the Citadel law enforcement, seeking to capture and detain possible threats to the senator via an undercover operation.

And by improvise i mean lie...

You may help yourselves to his credits and gear. Have a good day.

=He turned to leave, and heard mixed mumbling from the room as they began to barter for the Turian's belongings. As soon as he was out of the room, he turned and put his back to to wall, letting out a deep sigh of releif=

Well that went a lot better than expected...
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:36 am

Ineesha soon came back, after snapping the neck of the easily seduced bodyguard. She let out a small chuckle as she walked in, turning to face Kessle.

Let me guess. Improvised?
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:38 am

=He looked back into the room for a brief second, before turning back to the Quarian=

Went better than expected.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:40 am

She giggles, and pats him on the back.

Ah, a risk taker. Good on you.

She looks to the very, very dead Turian.

A bit of overkill?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:43 am

=While Chino and Greer occupied themselves with their equipment, Kate walked over to me, and kept her voice low=

*Kate*
"So, do you want to talk about this?"

(Scott)
"What exactly is there to talk about? We're both on assignment, and both part of the same team."

*Kate*
"That's not what I mean. I mean, is 'this,' going to affect the mission?"

(Scott)
"Unless I'm mistaken, you were the one that decided to break it off, after our little fight."

*Kate*
"No, you wanted out. I believe your words were, 'I can't take your self absorbed ass anymore?'"

(Scott)
=I shifted, suddenly uncomfortable=
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:50 am

=He looked back into the room at the smoking corpse of the Turian, then back to the Quarian=

It pays to be thorough.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 01:56 am

Good enough philosophy.

She chuckles a bit, staring at the turmoil he caused, and looks back outwards.

Remember, friend. You aren't payed for killing anymore. You get your money from results.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 02:02 am

=He sighs=

I know... So, shall we take our leave before the thickheads in there begin to suspect something?
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 02:08 am

Sounds like a plan, friend. But first...What's your name?

She wondered to herself how she'd done all this with the Turian without knowing such a basic detail. She supposed it was in a mercenary's nature to withhold such detail, though.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 02:10 am

Friends call me Kessle.

=He slings his Rifle on his back, and starts heading for the exit to the building=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 02:12 am

She nods, and tightens her outfit a bit, after some loosening that was required to get to that bodyguard. She decided to stick around on the citadel for a while, so she went up to the docks to observe incoming ships.

Last edited by Ineesha on 21/03/12, 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 02:20 am

(Scott)
"Well, if I was the one to break it off, then why are we having this discussion?"

*Kate*
"I just wanted to know, if me being here risked jeopardizing the mission."

(Scott)
"Good news then: It won't."
=I walked away, to go and think to myself. Truth be told, I was conflicted as hell. Yes, I broke things off between me and Kate, and yes, I actually did call her self absorbed. But looking back, I still couldn't help but remember the good times we had together. And no matter how much I hated to admit it, I still loved her. I mean crap, her being here made me question if I would actually be able to be rational on the mission=
Get it together Scott. Whatever you were, that's in the past. You have an assignment, so get it done. If you really believe there's still something, make sure everyone gets out of this, alive.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 07:24 am

"Oh, Doctor Chalwas right? And I'll be sure to get some sleep..." I said, still thinking about... Everything. Alaya was in that condition because of me, but she was going to be fine once we got to the citadel, right?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 08:05 am

(Alliance Pilot)

"Hitting the Mass Relay in 3... 2... 1..."
We arrived at the Citadel.
"This is Alliance SSV Hastings, Requesting permission to Dock."
*SSV Hastings, you are not registered to dock for another month, State your intent*

"We have survivors of a Geth attack on the Moon Shade, One critically wounded Asari."
*Understood, Proceed to docking bay B11.*
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 06:14 pm

I hadn't slept yet, since we'd left the Moon Shade. I... I didn't know when I was going to get some sleep. I had a lot on my mind, mostly what I was going to do next. I had no idea... And I really wasn't up for another ship...
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 06:38 pm

(Alaya)
I'd regained consciousness a few hours later, waking up in the Huerta Memorial Hospital. I'd panicked a little at first, but the doctors gave me a sedative, knocking me back out.

(Alliance Soldier)
I walked up to the asari who's friend had damn near been killed.
"Ma'am? The doctors say your friend is bad but stable, you could go and see her if you want. We'll call you a shuttle.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 06:44 pm

"Alaya's awake? I'd like to go see her, yeah. If you don't mind calling in the shuttle that is..." I said.

I hadn't thought much about Alaya, or much about the Moon Shade in general, I was just not really thinking at all... My head was all mumbled up, and hey, I was still pretty tired.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 07:07 pm

Ineesha decided she'd take a look around. She'd heard that Huerta Memorial Hospital was one of, if not the best hospital out there, so she thought she'd check the place out. She walked in through the entrance when she saw some Alliance soldiers around.

That's strange... What happened to these soldiers...?

She followed them around, until she came to an Asari, laying beaten and battered in a hospital bed. She stood beside her.

Miss..What happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 07:13 pm

I looked up at the Quarian.
"Geth." Was all I could manage without risking tearing half my face off.
Somewhere in the crowd, someone said, quite loudly:
"Check out that Quarians ass!"
I wasn't paying much attention though, the sedatives were kicking in, making me a little drowsy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next