Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP

Go down 
+5
Ineesha
Colgate
Teria
N
Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ineesha
Not cool enough for a real rank
Ineesha

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 07:16 pm

Ineesha tried her hardest to not giggle from the flattering exclamation coming from the crowd, as the torn up Asari in front of her probably wouldn't appreciate it.

You look like shit.

She thought a bit about that, nearly facepalming.

No offense.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 07:49 pm

"Sure thing, Ma'am." The Alliance soldier replied.

Soon the shuttle arrived, I climbed in (the seats were surprisingly comfy...) and it flew off to the Hospital where Alaya was being treated. I didn't even know the name of the hospital...

The shuttle arrived, and I climbed out.

I walked up to the desk, looking around, it was quite nice here... For a hospital anyway. It wasn't very big however, I'd sure hate to see it in a state of emergency...

"Hello Miss, what can I help you with?" The Desk Worker asked me.

"I'm looking for an Asari who came in a few hours ago? Called Alaya?" I replied to her.

"Oh, yes, here. She was quite a fighter, had to sedate her I heard. She's in Ward A3 along with alot of the others that were brought in." I nodded, and headed towards the ward (in hospital terms). I arrived, opened the door, and headed in.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 08:00 pm

I looked at Tara. The sedative was making it hard to focus.
"Hello... Tara. It is... Good to see you're Ok." I looked at the Quarian. "And this is...?"
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 08:09 pm

I looked at the Quarian as well... I had no idea who she was. In fact, I hadn't seen a Quarian in a while. I don't even remember seeing one on the Moon Shade... You had to feel sorry for the Quarians. They had their homeworld taken by Geth, evil synthetics, and nearly everyone looked down at them.

"It's good to see you too, Alaya."

Alaya didn't look so good... She had taken one hell of a beating on that ship... I was surprised she was still alive.

I was surprised I was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 09:25 pm

My name is Ineesha. I just saw the group of Alliance soldiers, and..Well.. I couldn't help but come take a look.

She nodded to the new Asari that stood by her, and back to the hospitalized one. She was curious as to exactly what happened.

She does look terrible.. What were they doing fighting Geth?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 09:54 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Ineesha." I said, still mostly focusing on Alaya, and thinking about... Things. I offered my hand out for a hand shake, it was just complimentary. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:00 pm

She took her hand in a firm, friendly shake. She was very surprised that she was being treated with any variety of respect here on the citadel.

Not complaining at all, friend..But..You realize I'm a Quarian, right?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:04 pm

I didn't like what the sedative was doing to my head.
"Tara, Help me up. I need some air."
The doctors were obviously going to stop me, but I was feeling claustrophobic, if they wanted this room in one piece, they wouldn't keep me in here.
I looked at Ineesha,
"I'm Alaya, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:07 pm

"And? I'm Asari, the Allaince soldiers over there are Human, I don't see why you're so shocked. Surely someone must've shook your hand before? You're not different or anything." I said, knowing what she actually meant, but I tried to skirt around the point, trying not to offend her...

"You sure Alaya? You've been through a lot, I don't think its the best idea..."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:10 pm

=i woke up a few hours later. I rolled out of bed, flexed my arms and legs, and started putting my armor on. I checked my messages, the offer still stood. I sent a confirmation message with a location for a meet. I grabbed my Phalanx and Revenant, put them on, then headed out to the location. It was a courtyard, of sorts, one of the few on Omega. It was good to prevent ambushes, even if it meant risking a sniper. Then again, snipers are fairly obvious on Omega. No foliage, no long sight lines, it was all fairly close quarters=
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:14 pm

"I'm sure Tara, now help me out of this bed!" Every second was driving me insane, If I could walk, I was walking right out of here. If not... I just hoped I could.
"Ineesha, not everyone is xenophobic, and we asari are the least xenophobic because..."
I trailed off, I don't know why, but I was embarrassed when it came to talking about... it.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:17 pm

"Okay then..." I said, making sure that when I helper her up she wouldn't pull any wires or damage anything...

"Do you want me to get you a wheelchair or...?"
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:26 pm

I was so close to facepalming.
Why would I ask for a wheelchair???
I shook my head and yanked all of the wires that were monitoring my pulse and such clean off my arm before holding my hand out.
"Little Help?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:28 pm

(Scott)
=We arrived in the Ulysses system, the Ain Jalut's stealth drive cloaking us instantly. Our destination was a small moon in orbit around the large Gas Giant, Polyphemus, named after the massive storm system formed along it's equator. It was circular, and looked like an eye. The moon in question, was mostly a barren rock, with a cratered surface. Now, here came the interesting bit: We were going to be inserted, a few miles away from the Geth base (at least, where we believed the base was) and our means of transport, was the M35 Mako. Now, most people in the Alliance, felt the Mako was a terrible vehicle, and almost impossible to drive. Thankfully, I'm not most people. I was one of the few people actually able to drive the Mako to it's full potential=

Last edited by Razgriz on 21/03/12, 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:32 pm

I took her hand and helped Alaya up. She could've been a bit more subtler with the takking off of the wires, just like the whole geth roof incidident...
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:37 pm

As soon as I was up, I tried to walk. It didn't work, I almost fell, but I caught myself on the wall.
"Guess I need to slow down a little..." I muttered before taking a more cautious step towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:40 pm

"You sure you're okay Alaya?" I said, noting her nearly fall over. She really should've been lying in bed... Reading or something, not walking. Most people would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:55 pm

Where are you two going to go, exactly?

She was curious about the pair. They looked as if they'd been through a lot together recently, and she assumed it was from facing the Geth.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 10:58 pm

"I just have to get out of here, I don't do well staying in the same place."
I just wanted to stretch my legs, get some air. I was still in my black and red armour, so at least I wouldn't have to go hunting down clothes.
"And Tara? I spent 30 years pushing my limits in training. I'm sure I know what I can and can't handle."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 11:04 pm

"Okay then, Alaya..." I said, still worried about her probably going to get herself injured in a hospital of all places. "And Ineesha? I'm just following Alaya here, making sure she doesn't try and break something."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime21/03/12, 11:10 pm

"Oh HaHa, Tara. We survived didn't we?" I asked sarcastically "And at least I'm strong enough to break something other than a nail."
I could tell my... mistake on the Moon Shade was going to keep coming back whenever she was around, but if all else failed, I could put her in a soundproof Biotic bubble.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 03:08 am

(Scott)
"Okay everyone, let's pile in the Mako. Double time!"
=My squad jumped into action, entering the Mako, while the crew of the Ain Jalut left the cargo deck, moving for the upper decks. Polyphemus had no atmosphere, so we'd be opening the cargo doors to a vacuum, so anyone that was still in the cargo deck, would probably die due to lack of oxygen. We all piled inside the cramped Mako, me taking the drivers seat, and soon, the cargo doors opened=

*Greer*
"This is it man. We're on an express elevator to hell!"

(Scott)
=I paid the comment little attention, all my focus going into the controls=

*Ain Jalut Captain*
"You are green for drop ground team!"

(Scott)
=I floored it, and we shot off out of the cargo doors, and we plummeted towards the surface=
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 05:36 am

=i arrived at the meet location and waited for my new employer. They walked up to me, a Turian, but with a mask and cloak on. I rolled my eyes behind my helmet and crossed my arms=

Okay, give me details.

=they spoke with a voice changer, and tried to be cryptic, using terms one would find in a terrible holovid. I all but punched them for it, but then they would just walk away, and I'd be out on a job=

As was said in my inquiry, you are needed to curate a child to the portals. There will be someone waiting for you. Free portal 5. Lions wai=

Whatever, whatever. Spit it out. What do you need me to do.

=they stammered for a moment before talking like a sane person=

Take my child to the docks. F5. Pass them to the person with the green shuttle.

Last edited by Garth on 22/03/12, 07:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 06:44 am

"Hmmph..." I said, still walking next to Tara. Things felt quiet now, not that it was a bad thing, but they just seemed quiet compared to before...
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 07:41 am

(Scott)
=So, dropping out of a low orbit frigate, inside a big, bulky ground transport at terminal velocity? Best. Thrill Ride. Ever=

*Greer*
"YEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

(Scott)
"BRACE FOR DECELERATION!"
=I activated the micro-thrusters underneath the Mako, to slow us down. Thankfully, there was more than thrusters on our side. First, each Mako was equipped with a small element zero core, allowing us to reduce the mass of the Mako just enough for the thrusters to counter our velocity. Second, Polyphemus had a low gravity, so the mass of the Mako was already slightly reduced. The thrusters kicked in, and we slowed down, though we still landed with a large amount of force=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 11:14 am

Ineesha followed the two Asari. She was really very fond of them. They were the first two people on the Citadel who ever gave her some respect, and she wasn't about to give that up for anything.

I don't suppose you two need help with anything?
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 03:37 pm

=i grunted=
Anything I should know about?

=they nod=
It's a human child.

=i sigh. I don't like humans, but I wasn't going to turn down a job=
Okay. Where are they, and when do I need to do this?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 04:12 pm

"Urm... You could come with us if you want?" I said, not really knowing anything to do... So I had no idea what Ineesha could do.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 08:07 pm

I was glad to get out of the hospital, obviously the doctors had tried to stop me, but they backed off sharpish when they saw the glow of biotics. I walked to the edge of one of the platforms and looked over, savoring the moment. Then, I had an idea. A crazy idea, but there was something I needed to know, and this could help. So, I looked down into the water in the presidium, and jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 08:35 pm

It took me a few seconds to realise... That well. Alaya had just jumped off the balcony!

"Alaya?! Alaya?!!?" I shouted, running over to the edge of the balcony, to look over.

She was falling, and I had no idea what to do... I could've tried to jump after her. But that probably wouldn't have ended well.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 08:47 pm

=they produced a datapad and handed it to me. It had an address on it=
They are there. Do not ask any questions about the child, or to the people who are there. All you need to do, is protect the child and get them safely to the dock. Nothing more, nothing less.

Okay. Payment is half now, half upon completion. Starting price is 7,500 credits.

Done. When are you soonest available?

Now works.

Good. I'll let them know you're one your way.

=the Turian walked off and I opened a map on my omni-tool. The address was somewhat far away, but not far enough that I needed a vehicle. I put the datapad away and started walking in the direction of the apartment=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 09:49 pm

She reached for the Asari as she leaped off, and she stared down in disbelief.

KEELAH! What the HELL was that?

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 10:18 pm

(Scott)
=I took a brief look around the cabin of the Mako=
"Everyone good?"

*Greer*
"I'm good."

*Chino*
"Let me see. 1, 2....yeah, I've got all my balls."
=That brought some chuckles=

*Kate*
"My equipment's fine."

(Scott)
Heaven forbid your equipment be less important that your well being.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 10:26 pm

All the time I was falling, I was trying to stop myself with biotics. I was testing how much I'd recovered, if I failed, I wouldn't end up back in the hospital or in a morgue, I'd land safely in the water.
Just before I hit the water, I managed to take my weight, and just floated there. Before going to the edge and dropping myself in the presidium. I got a few stares too, but they were quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime22/03/12, 10:36 pm

"Alaya?! Alaya?!" I hadn't seen what had happened, I couldn't see all the way down. For all I knew she could've been dead...

"Ineesha, you coming with me to find her?" I said to Ineesha, already making my way to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime24/03/12, 02:26 pm

Of course I am!

She stood at the ready to follow the Asari. She saw great potential of a friendship with these two, and wasn't about to have one of them killed. She needed to help this Alaya.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime25/03/12, 07:11 am

(Scott)
=Once it became clear that everyone was okay, I checked the map the Ain Jalut made, courtesy of a ground scan. There was one place, North of our location, where the scans had encountered interference, most likely from jammers of some sort. Most likely, it was the Geth base. I tagged the location with a nav beacon so we'd know where to go, and I started driving us there. By my estimates it would probably take us the better part of 40 minutes, before we arrived. Even then, we wouldn't be parking the Mako on top of the base=
Back to top Go down
Izrahiel
Izrahiel

PostSubject: Arriving at Daratar   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 01:52 pm

"Daratar... What a dry deserted planet. Great for hiding out, annoying to hunt on. At least the atmosphere is better than that on Kahje. Guess I'd better set up a camp."
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 05:31 pm

It has only been a few minutes and I could tell that this problem these mercs had with me would end up bloody. It was obvious that they needed some way to take their stressful lives of drinking and using as mercenaries. God know that they have it hard, compared to the people of Omega. I soon realised that by the look in their faces that I had dozed out and wasn't paying attention to their complaints, they were not to happy about that. Then the batarian got in my face, quick enough that I didn't have time to react. I could feel the cold hard metal pressed against my chest.

What is going on here!

I had recognized this voice, even though I couldn't see here I knew who it was. A smile came across my face and a little chuckle. I could hear on of the groupies whisper to the other.

"Oh shit its Aria."

My eyes were still centered on the batarian in front of me who was just shaken by the site of an all too familiar female asari.

Oh nothing Aria, we were just talking to the human.

Is there a problem here with my mechanic.

The ownership in her tone was on spot.

I did not know that this was your human. But he...

But nothing, I am not in the mood to deal with some half sized batarian grunt who couldn't shoot his way out of a pyjak pit.

And she lost it, her tone was correct but Aria spoke with more sophistication. I had heard enough of Aria to know the difference but these idiots were easily won over. As she spoke I could see the fear in their eyes. So much for being Blue Suns. After her little rant they scurried along and left...After saying sorry of course, and dropping the issue. The Aria clone walked up to me with a big smile almost laughing.

Now before you say anything, I know you could candle yourself, but they were just so annoying.

I laughed a little.

Hey Stele.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime26/03/12, 06:50 pm

= Two weeks had passed. =

I had taken a rather interesting contract, I had to act as the temporary go between for a Red Sand dealer. It wasn't a job I'd normally take, but it was something. All I had to do was bring a sample of the Red Sand to the customer, if they liked it they sent me back with some unspecified sum of money, the Dealer would then give the appropriate amount of Red Sand to me and I'd give it to the Customer. It was one of the easiest jobs I'd ever done. I didn't like that.

Jobs that are too easy often have hidden dangers that aren't immediately seeable by the guy doing to the job. I, of course, was not the average guy. I look like the kind of guy who'd you stay away from on a day to day basis. I'm not someone you bump into and have a chat. People bump into me, mutter their apologies and walk quickly away. I wasn't intimidating, at least, I didn't think so. But I felt that taking this Red Sand Job was associating myself with a stereotype. What that stereotype was, I could only guess, but that's how I felt.

The Job took a few days, but they were the most droll days in my mercenary career. If I wanted to be an errand boy I would have signed up for a postal service, or some messenger. Nevertheless the job paid well for my time, I made more on this job, since it was illegal, then most of my more challenging jobs. I still felt like I had to spend a few days cleaning myself in order to get that feeling off my conscious, and the feeling from my body.

The Red Sands job landed my on Omega. The city in an asteroid belt, and built of an asteroid. From the files I've read on Omega I knew that it was built in a mined-out husk of some metallic asteroid that was, obviously, mined for minerals. It's been a haven and meeting place, among other things I'm sure, for the scum of the scum of the galaxy. It was filled with criminals, however petty or grand, terrorists and their associated groups, general malcontents, and more. Not to mention the fact that there was no law or government on Omega. Like it's name, it was the last place you'd want to go. The chances of you being mugged entering are fairly hire, unless you look like you'd tear them to bits.

When I first arrived on Omega, to meet the man paying me for the Red Sand Job, I was approached by not one, not two, nor even three, but four Krogan. they were looking to intimidate me and score some money. I gave them a bruising, and with the the help of the Red Sand Dealer, drove them off. I wasn't really surprised that the Red Sand Dealer operated here, on Omega, it's been a hub for narcotics for as long as I can remember, which isn't very long, relatively speaking. I knew a guy who essentially struck it rich with illegal weapons trafficking. For a while there was eezo trafficking, I haven't kept up in those circles so I don't know if it does still, but there's not even a pretense of civilian government or even a legitimate military power in control of Omega, so really, if I heard about any sort of trafficking, I wouldn't be surprised.

However, I have heard that Mercenary groups have been able to instill some form of order amidst the chaos. I remember one of them, off the top of my head, an Asari syndicate run by Aria T'Loak, I have heard pretty terrible things in regards to how ruthless she runs things. I would even go as far as to say she's the ruler of Omega. Whether or not that's true, I still like to send her a favor or two, usually in the form of information. She's also the one I normally send word to if I need a job, sometimes she hooks me up, sometimes she doesn't.

Now, however, I had some free time. For the moment I decided to view Omega, go to its clubs, try and have fun. Then my Omni-tool beeped. The ID system dubbed the message classified and from the Alliance. Classified materials generally meant that it was N7. Which means my sabbatical was up and that I had to return to the program. I'll read the message later. Now, I'm going to see a contact.

=Scene=

He walks across Omega, going through the clinics filled with people caught between the crossfire of rivaling mercenary groups, whether it by Blue Suns, Eclipse, or Blood Pack it didn't matter. The people here, were passerby's. He passed by without a second glance. He followed his gut. He knew where to go. This contact wasn't difficult to find. He seldom left his home. Or is lab.

He was a Tech-expert. He specialized in upgrading software. Whether it be legal or illegal. Nicholas needed his omni-tool upgraded, for advanced hacking purposes. He also needed parameters fixed before he returned to the Alliance. He had been working undercover as a mercenary. Working undercover allowed him access to state-of-the-art weapons, and tech. It was because of his independent work that he was able to afford new Biotic implants, stronger, more stable.

The contact was in his home, as usual. The inside of the home was a mess. Old food boxes littered the floor, dirty clothes, cans, junk, it was sordid. Nicholas walked carefully around the piles of trash to get to the back room.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 09:32 pm

I found it funny, how much everyone panicked, especially Tara. She'd seen what I was capable of, yet she still worried.
Maybe she... no she wouldnt.
I was getting bored of waiting for them to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime27/03/12, 10:07 pm

The elevator finnaly arrived, after what had seemed like years. I exited it, and started to make my way to where Alaya had aimed to jump for, Ineesha was probably following behind, but I hadn't bothered to look.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime28/03/12, 01:12 am

=So, fun fact about the moon we were on: It was a very rocky, very mountainous moon. Our route to the Geth base was not a straight line, taking us through small valleys and sometimes over large hills. Suffice to say, we were jostled around quite a bit=

*Kate*
How-- whoa!
=We had passed over a large ditch, and I had to use the jump jets to keep us out. It shot us upwards with one hell of a jolt=

*sigh* How much farther?

(Scott)
=I checked the map. We were maybe another mile or two from the Geth base. I'd park the Mako maybe a half mile out, and we'd walk the rest of the way to the base=
Just another two miles, then I'm parking this thing. Get prepped for a long walk boys and girls.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/03/12, 01:28 pm

Ineesha fi ally vaught up to the strange Asari that jumped off the lwdge, her friend not far behind. She approached the stranger.
You crazy bosh'tet! What were you thinking?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/03/12, 04:02 pm

"I used the kind of power that can kill you. It is why I was in the hospital. Commandos are taught to use it as a last resort, and afterwards to test their biotics. I did that by levitating myself, If I failed, I'd hit the water and survive."
I kinda enjoyed the blind panic I could see on Ineesha and Tara.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/03/12, 04:05 pm

"That is the last time I help you out of a Hospital Bed Alaya..." I said, panting. Couldn't she have just gone down in the elevator? Took... I dunno... A shuttle? But instead, she jumped?!
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/04/12, 07:19 am

--About 50 Minutes Later--

=After parking the Mako in a safe spot, we started walking all the way to the base. We were maybe a mile and a half away from the Geth base, when I had us stop near a small hill. I had Greer and I made our way to the top, making sure to stay low. Once we were at a a good point, I had him check the area with his sniper, while I looked through my binoculars. Intel was good: we were looking at a fairly large Geth base. From what I could tell, there were at least four small towers, sniper perches. A ring of walls encircled the main entrance, which was itself guarded by a squad of Geth troopers, and two Rocket Roopers=
Oh yeah......this is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Izrahiel
Izrahiel

PostSubject: Daratar Continued   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/04/12, 03:00 pm

The heat and dryness of Daratar is so much more comfortable than the environment of Kahje. It's been three weeks since I landed here, and no sign of my quarry. There are several footpaths worn into the rock, but none of them are recent enough to be him. I get the feeling that I'm being watched, but no visible enemies or friends. I've seen what appear to be shelters, crudely constructed, but they are all recently abandoned. I'm on a trail, I think, but when you follow the footsteps of the bear without looking up, you end up in the bear's mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/04/12, 10:05 pm

-The briefing room of the Claw of Palaven.-
=The Turian captain paced back and forth until he finally demanded full attention of his crew=
Tresben: As you all know this mission is extremely important; this ship has been handpicked by the Primarch. We cannot let him down.

=The Captain looked to his side, waiting for his Lieutenant to begin the holo presentation=
Krenaii Masin: As you can see…

=She paused as she tapped her Omni tool to bring up a holographic presentation of their target planet=
Krenaii Masin: This is Orcus Nine. The planet is mostly uncharted.

=She tapped her Omni tool again revealing the location of the Turian dig site bellow=
Krenaii Masin: The beacon was discovered here, the science teams had been working day and night at Noble base, here…

=The Planet spun ever so slightly to reveal the location of the beacon=
Tresben: Exactly. As all of you are aware by now Noble base and the Science team went dark. Nothing has been picked up on any comm channels for the last 36 hours. Our scans can't even pick up power signatures, infact we can't pick up anything we could be facing some sort of jamming tech.

=He paused for a moment as the blue light of the holographic image caught up with his briefing=
Tresben: The Primarch fears we have been compromised.

=Tresben reached out a talon, pointing to a small blurb on the planet surface=
Tresben: Approximately 30 hours ago an unlisted ship landed on the planet. We've been unable to obtain any information about it. Assume hostile. If the Beacon has been discovered by others, we have been told to initiate priority red... Leave nothing standing.

=He cleared his throat then looked over to his Turian subordinate=
Tresben: Quintas I want you, Krenaii, and another to land here,

=He pointed again at the blurb=
Tresben: Then search for clues on the ship, crew, mission logs, find its serial number if you can, maybe then we can trace it back to our possible leak.

Quintas: Will do Sir.

Tresben: Good. After you've searched what you can, meet me at Nobel. Me and my squad will be searching the rest of the base for the Scientists and of course the Beacon. But remember.

=Tresben's voice suddenly became very stern=
Tresben: This is a black mission. No one else can know this Beacon exists. That's why we have torch and burn priorities. If the council discovers we hid this Beacon from them we could lose more then I'd like to imagine. Once we've secured our package, we'll be disposing of what's left of Nobel.

=The Hologram suddenly changed to a birds eye view of Nobel base=
Tresben: My team will plant explosives, here, and here. The base is situated on a mountain side so our only access points are via these shutter landing zones. Then When we meet up with Quintas's team we'll arm the explosives. Unfortunately whatever's blocking our scanners could interrupt our short term communications be wary team B.

=Tresben looked around the briefing room, something about this didn't feel right but he couldn't let his team panic. Panic always lead to mistakes=

Tresben: Remember, we have no back up, we have no support. So get booted up and ready to move in five. I want those shuttles locked and loaded people. My the Spirits be proud.

=A few other Turians mumbled the saying back to Tresben as he left the briefing room to get ready. Krenaii followed him desperate for some more answers =
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime03/04/12, 09:22 am

(Batarians!)

=A gunshot rings through the ship, as the crew of Batarians stare at the exectution.=

Batarian Captain: This is why we are stuck here! This fool... He betrayed us! He has left us stranded, on this world!

Batarian 'Traitor': I'm..... It's... Not....

Batarian Captain: Even now, he denies it! In his death he will not admit the truth!

Batarian Crowd: KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!

Batarian Traitor: My... Fault...

=A second gunshot rings, and the Batarian Traitor falls to the ground, a pool of blood starting to form around him.=

Batarian Captain: Guklov, take your band of... Brutes, and scout around. Kill anything you see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next