Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP

Go down 
+5
Ineesha
Colgate
Teria
N
Moose
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ineesha
Not cool enough for a real rank
Ineesha

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:24 pm

She tilts her head slightly, looking at the Krogan.

"You don't ask many questions, do you?"

She understood that. Mercenaries generally had to shoot first and ask questions never, to keep turning profits. But she was curious nonetheless. She got most of her money from people she'd killed. She didn't feel good about it, but a girl needs to eat.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:26 pm

"I'm fine! Let go!"
This shouldn't have happened... We should've been ready for it...
I stood up, I was only winded from the force of the blast. I walked over to Elysiia, and muttered, "Find peace in the embrace of the Goddess." And closed her eyes. I wasn't very religious, but Elysiia had asked me to do that, if the worst happened. I looked at the other Asari. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:29 pm

=i shrug=
Why should I? Most people tend to go on about their lives, the hardships they've endured, the obstacles they've faced. One big sap story. Go through the Rite of Passage then tell me how hard you're life has been. And, if they don't go on about their lives, they try to be all sweet and friendly, expecting a favor or something in return. IF you can't get it yourself, it shouldn't belong to you.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:31 pm

Nice philosophy there, Grun.

She looks around

Where's your employer? You have any way of ensuring you get your money?
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:32 pm

"Tara T'Zura, I'm a doctor." I said, leaning agaisnt the wall, my hands still getting used to the rifle. It was... Quite different to medical equipment. Firstly, it shot at people or things. That pretty much explained it.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:33 pm

=I was a good distance away from the Command center for Arcturus, so I ended up having to hail a cab to get me there. A few minutes (and 15 credits) later, and I was outside the main structure. I walked through the main door, checked the message I got on my omni-tool, and headed for the meeting room. The message itself didn't divulge much information, except for the fact that it involved Batarian slavers. Now, I'm not racist or xenophobic or anything, but with Batarains......I hated them, especially the slavers. I was a colonist kid, and while my home was never attacked (a fact I'm thankful for everyday) the fact that these guys were attacking my fellow colonists, as well as my own species, was enough for me to hate them. Not the race though, the slavers=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:34 pm

I usually wait one hour before hiring someone to track their omni-tool so I can collect in blood. My name is Narynok. Grun is clan name.

=my omni-tool beeped and said that my account now had 500,000 more credits. I grunted and started to walk away=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:37 pm

Sounds pretty efficient..

She follows after him

Mind if I tail you for a while? i have nowhere better to be.

Who knows... He's a mercenary. Might lead me to something exciting.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:38 pm

I nod.
"We should go... Find the other commandos. Any Survivors... and get back at these Synthetic bastards. What are they even doing this far away from the Veil?"
I reloaded my Phalanx. "Can you fight? I mean, Do you know how to use biotics to fight? No gun can ever compare to an Asari's biotics."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:39 pm

=i grunt=
Sure. Who knows, if anyone tries to attack me, they may go after you first, since you're smaller.

=i headed towards my home, to pick up a few more weapons then head to the firing range for some practice. Gotta stay on your toes, figuratively. The rest of the universe isn't slacking, why should you=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:41 pm

Don't underestimate me...As a great human once said, Speak softly, but carry a big stick.

She pats the M-300 Claymore on her waist

I have a very big stick.

She follows him to the firing range, occasionally checking her omni tool
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:43 pm

"I can use biotics yes, but it takes my breath away. I haven't used them much... Where should we head? I don't even know what to do in this situation... Maybe try and send out an distress beacon once we find whoever we can?" I asked, still getting used to the gun.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:46 pm

=I made it into the room, and was surprised to find that not only was I in the Conference room, the one usually reserved for big meetings with large groups of people, but it was also occupied with more than my CO. There were maybe, four other people in there. The most depressing bit, was the fact that I already knew one of them: Kate O'Hara. She was a skilled soldier, and good with computer systems, earning her the role of Combat Engineer. Oh, and she was also my ex-girlfriend. I'd say why we broke up, but that would just add to my misery=

"Kate, been a while."

=She looked up from where she sat, observing notes on her omni-tool. Her expression was neutral=

*Kate*
"Scott. You look good."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:46 pm

Great human? Oho, don't make me laugh.

=i had picked up my Saber from my brief stop at my home, a small apartment in a relatively quiet area of the station, and had it strapped to my back, along with my Grall. Didn't want to bring too much at once, that'd just slow me down=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:49 pm

Hey, not all humans are bad.. What about that Shepard?

She followed him around to the various stops, and was a bit curious at his dismissing of humans. She thought they'd end up being a bit more accepted by now. Then again, she didn't watch the news very much. All she knew is the chatter on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:50 pm

"We send a distress call, but we may have to clear the Geth ourselves. But first..."
I walk over to one of the destroyed Geth
"Looks like the bastard didn't have time to break his rifle... Well, He won't need it..."
I pick it up and inject a fresh thermal clip. "The M-8 Avenger is a reliable rifle, Point and shoot. That's all there is to it."
I open the door. "Let's get some payback."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:53 pm

=Before our little stare down could go any further, my CO. stepped forward. Captain Tucker was a grizzled veteran, having survived the First Contact War with a chest full of medals, and being one of the original N7 Marines from the program, he was almost a legend. Well, almost. The only one that outshined him was currently on the Citadel, as humanity's first member of the Citadel Council. Still, we respected him=

*Cpt. Tucker*
"Commander Bartlett, glad you could join us."

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:54 pm

I trust humans far less then I can throw them. That Shepard or whoever was likely just spouting off nonsense to try and get his people to a higher standing. Humans just barely arrived, galactic wise, and have started asking for power. But why? They aren't any stronger, faster, or braver than any other race. They aren't smarter, or more technologically advanced. They're weak. They have no right to power.

=we entered the firing range. I transferred a few credits over to to the range keeper and picked out a lane. I hit the button, the target appearing, and I drew my Saber, ready to fire=
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:57 pm

She dropped a few credits the vendor's way as well, setting up at the lane next to him, and pulled out her M-8 Vindicator. She took a few shots at the target, hitting their marks perfectly.

All I'm saying is that they have potential. I'm not saying we should throw them the keys to the galaxy just yet. Just give them a chance..They might surprise us.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 09:59 pm

"Okay, charging at synthetics that outnumber us... Great..." I mumbled, following Alaya. I was nervous. Nervous, but yet angry. And still guilty. I felt a bundle of emotions, but it was best to keep them stored up, for now.

Last edited by Charr on 19/03/12, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:01 pm

=i grunt and fire, knocking the target around before it reset=
The day the humans do something productive, is the day the genophage is cured by a Krogan.

=i fired again. The Armor Piercing ammo and extended barrel was devastating the target. If it wasn't metal, it would probably be a piece of debris on the floor by now. Even then, holes were being knocked in it=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:02 pm

=I saluted=
"Reporting for duty sir."

=He returned the salute=

*Cpt. tucker*
"Have a seat son. We have a lot to discuss."

=I took my seat, opposite Kate. Neither one of us really looked at each other=

*Cpt. Tucker*
=He pressed a button, and a hologram of the Galaxy sprung up on the table=

"As I'm sure you're all aware, the Alliance is still fighting the Geth presence in the Attican Traverse. Now, it's not a full scale war. It's all been reduced to cleanup duty, but that makes it no less dangerous."
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:07 pm

I suppose you're right.

She took another shot, being more accurate than ruthless. She grew quite a bit of patience, during her night job. She was a dancer at Afterlife. She found it extremely strange that they would hire her, but hey, I guess that everyone has their thing. She needed the money anyways.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:08 pm

As we entered the next room, I saw a single Geth, with its back to us. So, I opened fire with my new found assault rifle. The lack of recoil was amazing, the Geth had been gunned down in a matter of seconds.
"Tara, Where's the comm room and whats the fastest way to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:09 pm

=i fire another few shots, before ejecting the thermal clip=
What made you get into law enforcement?
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:11 pm

I was sick of seing people run rampant around this place. They need someone out here to watch out for, other than Aria.

She puts down the weapon, investing herself in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:14 pm

"The comm room's on the second floor, the one below the captains deck. The fastest way there is through the emergency Service ladders, but only the engineers have access codes for them." I said, flexing my hand for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:16 pm

Big dreams, little pyjak. It'll take a lot more than a Krogan shotgun to get people to trust you. Plus, you are one Quarian. If you were a Krogan, that'd be a different story, but a single Quarian doesn't inspire much confidence. OR fear.

=i placed another shot into the target before calling out to the range keeper=
Biotics!

=i pumped my fist out and then made a pulling motion. The blast that hit the target damn near ripped it off it's frame. I put another thermal clip into the target before putting my Saber down=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:17 pm

*Cpt. Tucker*
"Now, we've located a small Geth base, in an isolated region of the Traverse. However, that isolation has not prevented a few raids on passing ships. You're mission is to go in, and take them out."

(Scott)
"You make it sound easy."

*Cpt. Tucker*
"Well, command has also added new orders to this assignment: Because we still know virtually nothing about the Geth's technology, command wants you to bring back an intact specimen."

(Scott)
=I did not like where this was going=
I'm sorry, but you want us to bring back one of these things? After Eden Prime, and the Citadel?
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:20 pm

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
I started walking again. Towards a door Labelled 'Emergency Service Ladder'.
"At least the labels are easy to understand."
I pulled my fist back, charging it with biotic energy, before pounding on the door. The energy exploded into the door, but it barely dented it.
"Well, We may need to find an engineer."
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:23 pm

"I could try hacking it? Or well... Sort of... It's something one of the Engineers taught me when he was down in the Med-bay, after a leak." I said loosening my grip on the rifle.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:25 pm

Well, I've amassed a reputation here so far. Seems that I'm doing a good job.

She chuckles slightly. She found the Krogan's self centered nature amusing, even though she was so used to it. She's killed a few Krogan on the job, and their conflict was usually out of pride.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:27 pm

"Do it. Oh, and that little button on the left side of the rifle? That collapses it so you can put it on your back."
I looked around, making sure we wouldn't be flanked. I was a little nervous, that Plasma Shotgun had torn right through Elysiia's barrier, it could easily do the same to mine.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:29 pm

True, but think about it. One scratch of your suit means you're done. A stray shot, a random piece of metal, and you're history. Quarians aren't good fighters. Technicians, sure, but fighters, no. You may have a reputation, but that reputation isn't going to save you from the common cold.

=i turned to look at the Quarian, deciding this conversation was much more entertaining=
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:32 pm

"Okay..." I said, pressing the button on the side, and beginning crouching to work on hacking the door. It wasn't that hard, but I wasn't that good with hacking. One slip up and I had the whole place on alarm...

Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:32 pm

This suit is enforced with heavy armor and a barrier. It takes more than a stray bullet to kill me... But yes, point taken. I'm not as threatening as a Krogan, or a Turian would be.

She giggles a bit, her voice a bit more cheery

But hey, I'm not all business, all blood. I got a little charm to get information if need be.. I'm no Asari, but I can be pretty persuasive...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:37 pm

Maybe if they're drunk. No on can see your face, what you look like. All they can see is the suit, which you'll never leave. Few are persuaded by a metal suit. Unless you mean your voice, in which case, sure, I'll buy it. You have a good voice. But anyone with a brain not located in their quad knows that your voice is the best they can get.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:38 pm

And do you really think the people I need information from have a brain?

She crosses her arms, keeping a loose stance. She enjoyed the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:40 pm

"Can't you hack any faster?" I asked a Little Impatiently "There could be Geth massing on the other side of that door and we wouldn't know until it's too late."
I scanned the room again, looking for the telltale shimmer of a Geth Hunter's tactical cloak, I wasn't being crept up on again.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:40 pm

=i snort=
Probably not.

=i take my helmet off and set it on the counter=
But it doesn't mean that one of them can't have a brain.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:43 pm

A brain that can promptly be rendered useless with a well placed shot.

She chuckles. She had quite the skill in what she does, and it was nice to be able to talk to a stronger person about how to do things more effectively. The man was smart, for a Krogan. Able to have some sort of an intelligent conversation.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:44 pm

"Sorry, I was trained as a Doctor not some door hacker..."

There was a few buzzing noises from the machine, then the dented door slid open.

"There we go."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:46 pm

Thus losing any chance of getting information out of him and/or her.

=i look at her=
What you need is fear. Make them fear you, and they talk. You're armor, isn't going to do it. Neither is carrying around a big stick.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:51 pm

Fear is just one way to get things, buddy.

She scoffs lightly

You don't need to be feared. You can be loved. Respected.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:51 pm

I turned and walked to the ladder, before climbing the ladder. I reached the second floor and scanned the room quickly.
"Clear."
I turned and offered my hand to Tara. "Don't fall too far behind."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:53 pm

Bah. Love? Weakness. Gives the enemy something to use against you. Respect, yeah, that could work, but love? Pff. Waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Moose
The Longterm Poster
Moose

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:54 pm

I took her hand, and climbed up.

"I'll try... What now?"

I asked, my rifle still on my back.
Back to top Go down
Ineesha
Ineesha

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:55 pm

I've never had such a thing on a personal level.. But that's not what I was referring to. I mean loved by the masses. I've become a bit of a folkish hero to some of the more innocent residents here... That's worth it.

She smiles a bit under her visor, and looks out into the distance. She leans against the railing of the firing range, facing away from the Krogan.

It's not practical, but..It feels nice.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:57 pm

I jogged over to the door on the far side of the room.
"Now we call for-" I was cut short as the door opened, bringing me Face to face with a Geth Prime.
"Oh Shi-" I was cut short again as it hit me, sending me flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime19/03/12, 10:57 pm

And if one of those who adore you turn out to be on the other end of your Claymore? Will they adore you that much more?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP   The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mass Effect RP (Number 2!) - The RP
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next