Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7

Go down 
+6
Felix
Teria
TrashClown
Razgriz
Colgate
Moose
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
The Longterm Poster

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime22/06/12, 07:44 am

(Al)
Finally my ship exits slip space at my destination. Earth. I need to speak with Alexander. The ONI officer who talked (ordered) me into this.
I begin the docking process after identifying who I was.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 01:27 am

(Jason)
=We ended up moving the conversation up to the mess area. I was famished, so I was able to grab a snack though I sat alone at the table, Gabby, Kenny, and Miri all going back to their own quarters, and while I ate Argo, staying in communication with Silver, gave me a constant stream of status updates. So far, nothing was wrong, but everyone was still on alert. There was another 22 hours left on the lock-down, and thankfully all the civilians had complied with it. There was a sudden sound from across the room, and the door to my room opened, and Miri quietly walked out, still wearing the same clothes an hour ago. Her face was a mask of worry, and I didn't have to guess why=

Hey. You okay?

(Miranda)
No, not really. Just, a lot on my mind right now.

(Jason)
=With a tap of my finger, the screen before me vanished, as well as Argo's image=
Can we talk about it?

(Miranda)
Yeah, I think we should.
=I sat down, across the table from him, hands folded on in front of me=

It's just.....this all seems so unfair, and I'm so selfish for even thinking it.

(Jason)
=As she talked, she kept rubbing her hands, and I noticed that she paid special attention to the engagement ring I gave her. In an instant, I realized what she thought was unfair=
Oh God...Miri, I'm...I'm so, so sorry. This was never supposed to happen.

(Miranda)
What was never supposed to happen?

(Jason)
This rebellion, this war.....I was going to live my life with you, actually have some peace for once.
=I sighed=

(Miranda)
Yeah....I guess it kinda makes us both fools, to think that we get the life of peace. That we actually get the 'happily ever after' ending.
=I chuckled a little, then got out of my chair, walking over to him. I stood next to him, my hand coming to rest on his cheek=

Here's something I learned a while ago Jason. Life, doesn't give you the happy ending. You have to make that ending yourself.
=I leaned down, and kissed him on the cheek. Standing back up, I headed back for our room, leaving Jason to ponder what I said=

Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 02:43 am

(Dormii)
=we hit the gate and smashed right on through. I gave the signal to jump off, and they did. I stayed on just a bti longer, tracer flying and sparking against the Warthog and my shields. I drove close to a section of wall with stairs on it, and jumped out. The Warthog plowed into the wall, and I landed on the stairs, which buckled slightly under my weight. Poorly aimed shots whizzed past me, and I returned them with rifle fire, the large caliber rounds tearing apart the armor and flesh of the soldiers it hit. I saw on my motion sensor someone running up behind me. I wanted until they got close then ducked and spun, stabbing them through the stomach with my rifle's front blade=

(Burk)
=i landed and planted my shield in the ground to stop my momentum. Shots whizzed at me, some hitting the dirt around me and other hitting the shield itself. I start to move towards cover, a small car port type thing. I raised my arm up and started firing, the rounds whistling into the air and into meat, metal, and plastic. The other followed me, firing as they went. Dormii, however, was on the other side of the base, and none of us could get to him. However, he seemed to be holding his own=

(Deniv)
=i crept up to the base, and started climbing the walls. My motion sensor was clear, the soldiers having head off towards the sounds of chaos and warfare some distance away. The claws made found easy purchase in the walls, whatever they were made out of easily punching into the metal of the base perimeter. Once at the top, I started to run towards the main building, looking to climb up and get inside=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 04:08 am

(Jason)
=Sitting at that table, I thought about what Miri had said. To be honest, I knew what she meant, when she said make my own happy ending. Hell, that was kind of what I was already trying to do. Make my own happy ending. So why did she bother telling me that? More questions, and they all kept me rooted to my spot=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime23/06/12, 07:12 am

(Al)
Not long after it began it ended. So now I'm near where I needed too be, the ONI main building.
Absolutely huge in every part of the word and filled with important officers. I really shouldn't be walking in right after a mission but he needed to know. Her being his daughter and whatnot, I think he'd prefer to hear it himself then over a radio.
Frankly I dunno. Being the type of guy he is...

Actually. My ship is destroyed... I no longer have clothes other then my armour at the moment.
Hopefully O.N.I. will understand. Anyway. I moved up the grand (almost stupid) long stairs and into the building.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/06/12, 03:24 am

(Jason)
=I was about to head to my room for some sleep, when Argo popped up over the table=

(Argo)
Jason, we're getting a message. Someone contacted Haven's communication system.

(Jason)
=That made me raise an eyebrow=
Who's the message from?

(Argo)
It's ONI. More specifically, HIGHCOM Facility Bravo-6.

(Jason)
Okay, that is very interesting.
=HIGHCOM Facility Bravo-6, aka "The Hive," was a major UNSC facility in Sydney, Australia, back on Earth. It was also, as of late, UNSC HQ, and I only learned that courtesy of the ONI files. At the moment, I knew of only one person who knew exactly where Haven was, and I did not find it a coincidence that they were calling immediately after Hans and his coup=

Let's hear it.
=Argo's image was replaced by a holo-screen, with Vice Admiral Parangosky's old wrinkled face on it. She looked tired, as if someone had woken her up (or in my opinion, disturbed her tomb and woke her after 1000 years of sleep) and more importantly, she looked angry=

*Parangosky*
Jason, what the hell are you playing at?

(Jason)
=That caught be by surprise, and my only response was=
Sorry?

*Parangosky*
Don't play stupid with me. Your ships, your troops, just attacked one of our facilities two hours ago. I've been in a meeting with the rest of the Admiralty, explaining to them who the hell attacked us, as well as trying to figure out why in the hell you attacked us.

(Jason)
Vice Admiral, please, allow me to explain. There's much you don't know right now.

*Parangosky*
=That seemed to calm her down, but only barely=
Alright, explain. And you better have a good explanation.

(Jason)
We suffered a coup, not five hours ago. One of the Council members of Haven, amassed a large number of followers, and attempted to take over Haven. He failed in that part, so he and his people fled with a large number of troops, as well as 35% of my fleet. Also, they mined the Archives here, stealing files on the Forerunners and ONI.

*Parangosky*
Files? ONI, files? Are you telling me, that these renegades have the same files you took from me?

(Jason)
Yes, which is most likely how they knew to attack this base of yours, though I have no reason why they attacked it to begin with. What was important about the base?

*Parangosky*
=She looked down for a moment, as if reading something=
They attacked one of our storage facilities. A warehouse for lack of better term. It's nowhere near any of our colonies, out on the fringes of human controlled space. We used it to store some of our more.....sensitive experiments.

(Jason)
Such as?

*Parangosky*
Such as the original cloning pods used for the Dragon's Teeth Program, the same program that created you.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/06/12, 05:51 am

(Dormii)
=I came under fire from a distant source. I grabbed a nearby body for use as a shield and started firing one handed at the source, running towards it along the wall. The magazine ran dry and I spun, using the momentum to fling the body at the troopers. I kept running, putting the rifle on my back and drawing my hook-cable-blade. I swung the hook and it caught on one of the soldiers. I pulled, yanking them off the wall and to the ground below. The hook slipped free as they fell, and I pulled it up and swung the blade, hitting someone behind me, bringing forth a yell of pain=

(Punikav)
=i dispensed three grenades and threw them up into the air, having them explode at the top of the wall above us. Screams and body parts flew. I quickly raised my rifle up and started to fire upon a weapons team getting set up in the entrance to the main base=

(Deniv)
=I ran into a soldier and, to his credit, he reacted quickly. He swung his rifle close to the same time I started to swing my fist. I knocked the rifle away and sent a leg into his shin. The weight of the armor snapped the bone there. As he fell over, I slammed my hands on his ears, claws extended. They shredded his brain and skull, and he fell silently, save for the clunking of armor. I picked him up and dragged him over to, and over, the edge of the wall. I continued on my way, being more careful to check my motion sensor=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime24/06/12, 06:17 am

(Jason)
=I froze in place, eyes going wide and mouth hanging open. Dragon's Teeth. For those just joining, I'm nowhere close to being a true Spartan. I'm a clone, as damn near perfect as they could have made me. My DNA is a combination of all the desired traits from the Spartan-II's. The strongest, the fastest....the best. I was genetically engineered, to prove that Spartans could be mass produced, even grown like produce=

But, I thought all the cloning pods for Dragon's Teeth were destroyed, when Vigil's base went nuclear.

*Parangosky*
Those were just our perfected models, once we were able to make clones that lasted longer than a few months. The ones these renegades stole, were our prototypes. They can still create clones, but those clones will die within a matter of months.

(Jason)
I don't think that will be a problem for what he has in store.

*Parangosky*
What worries me though, is that the there was more than just pods there. There were genetic samples, used to create the first of your kind.

(Jason)
Wait, what do you mean?

*Parangosky*
Did you really think we just tossed the genetic samples of other Spartans together into a vat? We engineered you, all of you, starting with your genes. Those genetic samples are the result of years of work, combining the material of other Spartans into one gene that carried all the traits we needed, without falling apart. And they took those as well.

(Jason)
=Jesus..... That meant that Hans, once he got those pods working, could clone a whole army of Spartans. A whole army of me=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/06/12, 05:41 am

(Al)
As I stepped into the building I was called out by the... er... desk person?
We exchanged words. She asked why I was in armour and why I was here.
So I explained who I was and my circumstance. She than allowed me access hesitately.
Moving at a steady power walk (People began to stare) towards his office.

Admittedly this was very stupid, should've just used the radio.
Security caught up to me and asks me to leave. I replied.
"But I must report to Colonel Alexander."
"No. Not with armour sir, please exit the premises immediately."

I quickly found the exit as fast as I entered it.
Public embarrassment. I don't care really. Anyways. I guess I'll contact him through my temp..or..ary..
It was being repossessed by the U.N.S.C.
Great.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/06/12, 09:35 pm

(Jason)
How many pods were there?

*Parangosky*
There were 20 intact pods that were in working order. As for the genetic samples......the final, perfected versions were destroyed along with Vigil when you blew them up. The only genetic samples they now have, are the seven prototype samples. They're not perfect, obviously, the soldiers made from them barely human.

(Jason)
But they were capable of combat?

*Parangosky*
Yes. In fact, according to data from tests we ran, they were in some ways better than a Spartan.

(Jason)
Crap..... I will say, I am amazed at how coordinated these renegades have become. In under five hours, they already struck an ONI installation, and made off with some valuable resources.

*Parangosky*
While you sit there admiring our common enemy, I should note that the rest of the Admiralty believes that you instigated the attack. I however do not share their belief. I know enough about you to know that you would never attack us, without good cause.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/06/12, 10:44 pm

(Al)
The U.N.S.C. is quick but never this quick. I know I was using a ship that wasn't mine but...
I let it be. I didn't need to get into trouble. So walked off. I don't know where, I'll be retrieved in a bit anyway.
Oh, well now. A ship just docked. I'm guessing that's them now.

Normally I walked on over to it, as close as I can while its docking. I was maybe gonna hitch a ride.
After maybe five minutes the doors flew open and men came pouring out.
"Damn. What's going on?"
They surrounded me within seconds and began yelling that I should surrender peacefully.

Obviously this isn't normal retrieval methods and this worried me. The way they're acting..
Its like they attempting to get back a criminal Spartan...
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime25/06/12, 10:56 pm

(Dormii)
=i knelt and yanked hard on the cable. The blade popped free with a sickening pop and started to fall. I stood up and swung it in a large arc. I held my up and had it wrap around my arm, the blade landing in my hand. I ran towards my squad, and managed to get there without too much damage being done to my shields. I reload my rifle, finally=
Quote :
Status?

(Simile)
Ready.

(Burk)
Ready.

(Punikav)
Ready.

(Dormii)
=i nod=
Quote :
Okay. We need to keep them distracted a while longer.

(Deniv)
=i almost ran into two more Marines, only managing to avoid their notice by jumping over the side of a railing and holding onto the wall from a few feet down. After my motion tracker said they were gone, I climbed up, heart racing. I ran on, until I found the comm central tower, which really wasn't that tall. It was maybe three stories tall, instead of the two of the rest of the buildings. It was extremely wide, looking almost like a wider version of an air traffic control tower. There were a few full covered bridges connecting it to the rest of the complex, and I decided that was my way of getting up and into it. I jumped onto the side of the bridge, and climbed up onto the top. It was a bit shaky, because the cover of the bridge was sloped, but I managed to stay on. I ran as quickly as I could towards the central tower=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 12:14 am

(Al)
"What's the meaning of this?

We have a warrant for your arrest. Now drop your weapons and hit the ground!"

(Al)
Well dang. There's got to be a misunderstanding.
"By whom?"
The question wasn't answered. Just silence. So I began to look around me, seeing all the marines.
About thirty of them. Also everyone nearby is watching. I'm making the Spartans look bad now...

"Okay. I surrender. Here's my weapon."
I slowly but my side arm to the ground and push it away from me.
They began the arresting process.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 06:49 am

(Jason)
Yeah well, thanks for the vote of confidence. I assume the Admiralty Board were considering a preemptive attack against Haven?

*Parangosky*
Something along those lines. I was able to convince them not to do that though, and this new information will help greatly.
=She was silent for a moment, neither one of us saying a thing=

I know we haven't seen eye to eye. Likely we never will. But here's some advice, from someone who fought battles against renegades long before fighting the Covenant. Put them down, hard.
=She cut the connection. It was probably the most helpful advice she had ever given me=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 05:25 pm

CossakHawk wrote:

Likewise sir. Do I still get command of my old squad?

Mays: =Nods= We do... with the rise of the Insurrection again, we need as many experinced and very competent Spartans we can get.

Thank you sir. Any new orders?

Mays: You'll be getting new orders today, breifing in one hour.

Understood, sir.

=I salute him and head out of the room=

=I meet up with my old squad, who are plesantly suprised to see me=

Nick: =Bitter= Good to see you, sir.

Dan:=Takes me aside and puts a hand on my shoulder= Sorry about the bitter reunion, sir. Nick is still a bit resentful about you leaving for wherever you went.

Thanks Dan. Round up the squad, Mays is breifing us in less than an hour.

Dan: Roger that, sir. Glad to be back in business.

=Josh and Joey come over to see me, and smile=

Josh: Glad to see you back, boss. =Aside= To be honest, sir, Dan wasn't great at the leadership thing.

=Slyly= So I've heard. Anyway, get ready for the briefing.

J & J: Aye, sir.

=I walk away and grin happily=

It's great to be in charge once again...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime26/06/12, 11:13 pm

(Al)
Now I was aboard their ship. Obviously U.N.S.C. in every way. At far as I could tell from the brig anyway.
It was a quick trip from where Sidney to wherever I was going... probably one of the Americas. Just a guess.
Before I knew it I was taken out of the vessel and brought in (I couldn't tell) a building of sorts.
Thirty soldiers around me as we came to the entrance. Suddenly we stopped.
Iwas traded off to other soldiers deeper into the facility.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/12, 02:18 am

(Deniv)
=i made it to the tower, and started to climb up, thinking that the correct room would be up near the top. After some climbing, I made it up to the top floor, which was the communication room. I couldn't find a way in, no balcony or anything, and I couldn't see into the room through the windows very clearly. I decided to try and cut my way in, through the use of my climbing claws. I took my hand away from the wall and was about to jam it in, when I remembered that someone might be in there. I sent a comm to Dormii=

Sir, I can't get into the comm room. You'll have to do it yourself.

(Dormii)
=i peeked out the door and fired off a few shots at an approaching warthog=
Quote :
Understood, Insanity. I'm on my way, get back here to the squad and keep these guys distracted while I get to work.

=i turn and look at the rest of my squad=
Quote :
Insanity's coming here. I need to go get to the comm tower. Stay here, and keep them busy.

=a chorus of "Yes, sir!" arose from my order. I looked out, and motioned for covering fire. Hopelessness moved out first, with Destruction and Despair behind him. They all started firing at targets, trying to suppress the enemy while I made it to the other side of the courtyard and to the main complex=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/12, 03:08 am

(Al)
These were bloody Spartans. This means they take their crap seriously, these people here.
So even more walking with increasing worry. I really shouldn't be worried but my career was on the line. Perhaps my head.
I still don't know what I was being tried for...

They dragged me through several doors, checkpoints and various different corridors. This is very large base. Well guarded and nearly inescapable by the looks of it. I would feel right at home here but not today. Today was obviously different.
Eventually we made it to our destination. A large room with a rather small man standing in the middle.
The Spartans threw me to my knees. What the...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/12, 12:18 pm

Felix wrote:
(Al)
These were bloody Spartans. This means they take their crap seriously, these people here.
So even more walking with increasing worry. I really shouldn't be worried but my career was on the line. Perhaps my head.
I still don't know what I was being tried for...

They dragged me through several doors, checkpoints and various different corridors. This is very large base. Well guarded and nearly inescapable by the looks of it. I would feel right at home here but not today. Today was obviously different.
Eventually we made it to our destination. A large room with a rather small man standing in the middle.
The Spartans threw me to my knees. What the...

=GHOST Team=

=Kait heads the group, clearly agrivated and shamed, Jeremy and Jordan dragging the man along=

=Jeremy and Jordan pass through the final checkpoint=

Jeremy: Jordan and I have the prisoner here, sir.

Aaron:(Deadpan)Copy that, Seven. Three, you have the reins now.

Jack:(sardonically) Copy that, sir.

=Jeremy throws the man on the ground like one would discard a sack of flour=

=Jordan leaves the room and Derek , GHOST Team's ONI handler, enters; both men knowing Jack's penchant for violent torture during interrogations=

Jack: (grimly) Well, well... Look who it is, sir.

Derek: I know the intel, Three. Get what you can out of him, and please exersize restraint. CINCONI wants this one alive. Even the old bat can't get answers from a dead man. =Derek then leaves the room=

Jack: =Sighing audably= Aye, aye.

=The man comes to, and Jack makes a motion for Jeremy to restrain the man=

=Jeremy then puts the man in a hold, and Jack gets into the man's face=

Jack: Hello, hello. Welcome to your home for the time being. (Mock sincerity)You and I are just going to have a little chat. But if you don't give any helpful information, then I'll have to take measures into my own hands.

=Jack then sticks his energy sword's pommel under the man's chin=

Jack: (Malevolently) And we don't want to happen now, do we?
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/12, 07:19 pm

(Al)
This frightened me to a degree.
"Why are you threatening me? What did I do?"

*Lt. Colonel Eugene*
"Now hopefully that'll make you think twice before attempting to escape."
I didn't bother to look at him. His papers are far more interesting.
"So.. wait? You killed a Spartan, trapped and tortured another Spartan AND stole a ship with the crew on board?"

(Al)
"Wha.. NO! Of course I didn't. Why the hell would I?"

*Lt. Colonel Eugene*
"Haha... of course you didn't. But thirty-eight witnesses and the port's A.I. said you did, Al."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/12, 08:41 pm

=Jack, hearing the fear in Al's voice, looked at Al with interest=

Jack: (Mock chiding) Tsk, Tsk.

=Jack then hit Al hard in the brachial plexus with the sword pommel, elliciting a scream from the prisoner=

Jack:(Menacingly) Now, please tell the truth. Or I start to break things you're very attatched to.

=Jack then pockets the sword pommel and cracks his knuckles for dramatic effect=

Jack: Starting with your arms. Now, tell the good colonel the truth.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime27/06/12, 10:35 pm

(Dormii)
=i ran through the base, coming across maybe one or two groups of soldiers along the entire length of the building. I could tell this base was bigger than it seemed, because I saw stair ways and escalators going down, and I was on what I thought was the ground floor. I put a way point on the location where I was supposed to go, so I had at least an idea of what direction to run. I ran into one group that appeared to be waiting for me, and opened fire as soon as I turned the corner. I jumped over the first burst, then slid along the ground as they tried to adjust their fire. As I got close enough, I pounced onto one of the soldiers and simply used my weight to crush him. I pulled out the spear, yanking it up and over my shoulder and searing it into another soldier, the point going through his neck and out the other side. A quick shake to one side then the other ripped the spear out from the flesh that held it prisoner. I spun and used the flail end to smash the arm and legs of the final soldier, then I extended my arm blade and ruined his internal organs with a few quick stabs. I retracted the blade, and continued running=

(Deniv)
=I was about to climb back down the tower when I saw movement inside. I tried to raise a comm to Dormii, but it either didn't go through or he wasn't answering. I tried to comm the others in the squad, but they didn't answer either. I decided the best option was to just wait, in the hope that Dormii would need help=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime28/06/12, 03:36 am

(Al)
"Aw Shit. C'mon. I'm telling you the truth."

*Eugene*
"I need you to admit that you did so we can move on with our lives."

(Al)
"What do you want me to say? That I did it? I'm telling you. I did not do it."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/06/12, 06:39 am

(Burk)
=i peeked my head out to take a look around, see what options were available. I didn't see much of anything, but I did see all the soldiers currently staying put behind their walls and cover. No one was moving to flank, clear us out, or anything along those lines. I tried to test something, I stuck my shield out like I was behind it and trying to move out. It was fired at, but no one moved other than to adjust aim. I pulled my shield back and walked over to the others=

They aren't trying to clear us out. They're just...keeping us here.

(Simile)
I've noticed. Only thing I can think of as to why, is to bring in heavier artillery, or capture someone. But who would they try to capture?

(Punikav)
Dormii?

(Burk)
But if that's the case then...he's going into a trap!

=i try to open a comm to Dormii, but I got static. I tried Insanity, but got static=
I can't open a comm. This is bad.

(Punikav)
Yes, it is. We need to get to that tower.

(Dormii)
=i made it into the base of the tower. Except for that one group of soldiers, I didn't find anyone. It was all but dead silent. My motion sensor was all clear, but on the edges I got faint movement. I extended my arm blade, and held my mace-flail ready for any trouble as I started to climb up the stairs=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/06/12, 07:02 am

*Lt. Colonel Eugene*
"Admit it already! You've got the evidence against you!"

(Al)
"Fuck you! I didn't do it!"

*Eugene*
I sighed.
"Your sentence is death, Spartan. What? You didn't know I was trialing you today?"

(Al)
"You can't do this. Ididn't do anything."

*Eugene*
"You've lied on several occasions, killed other Spartans and stole a ship. As far as I'm concerned. You're useless."

(Al)
"C'mon! You've got to believe I didn't do any of those things.... can I at least get a fair chance?"

*Eugene*
"Fine. Instead of death you will be banished the a remote planet. Lets hope you enjoy your ride."
I motioned for the Spartans to take him away. Towards the prison. And they do just that.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/06/12, 02:54 pm

Felix wrote:
*Lt. Colonel Eugene*
"Admit it already! You've got the evidence against you!"

(Al)
"Fuck you! I didn't do it!"

*Eugene*
I sighed.
"Your sentence is death, Spartan. What? You didn't know I was trialing you today?"

(Al)
"You can't do this. Ididn't do anything."

*Eugene*
"You've lied on several occasions, killed other Spartans and stole a ship. As far as I'm concerned. You're useless."

(Al)
"C'mon! You've got to believe I didn't do any of those things.... can I at least get a fair chance?"

*Eugene*
"Fine. Instead of death you will be banished the a remote planet. Lets hope you enjoy your ride."
I motioned for the Spartans to take him away. Towards the prison. And they do just that.

=Aaron nods=

Aaron: Seven, Three and Six; Take our guest to the ship.

Jeremy: Copy that, sir.

=Jeremy and Jack haul him up grab Al, and drag him to the ship=

=The rest of the team escorts them along the way=

=Jeremy opens a private channel with Kait=

Jeremy: Six...What this guy did...did you believe the Colonel?

Kait: (Suprised and thoughtful) To an extent, Jeremy. Why are you asking?

Jeremy: I was thinking what Matt would have thought of the guy's character...

Kait: Matt would have thought the prisoner had a strong sense of conscience. At least, that's what I think.

Jeremy: Thanks, Kait.

=Jeremy cuts the channel, returning to his usual silent self=

=They then enter the ONI ship, Alexi grinning under his helmet at the opporotunity to pilot such a ship=

Alexi:=Gets into the pilot's chair=(Formal) This is UNSC Prisoner Transport Gamma 2739 requesting permission to begin transport.

Control: Roger that, Gamma 2739. Permission granted.

Alexi: Thank you control, over and out.

=Alexi and Lucas then take the ship out and then prepare to make the jump to slipspace=

Last edited by CossakHawk on 30/06/12, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime29/06/12, 11:17 pm

*Eugene*
"Now I have to figure out a desolate planet."
I sighed.
"Time to go search the 'non existent' unexplored planets files."

(Al)
The Spartans dragged me off. I'm taken to an uninhabited planet and left there with nothing. Sounds great.
Better then death I guess, I wonder which one I'll be taken to and what I'll have.
Usually when someone is left begins like this s/he would be left with something.

*Eugene*
"Ah. Here we go. A desert planet with nothing but mountains of sand."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 07:38 am

(Dormii)
=i made it to the top of the staircase without seeing anyone, so I put the mace-flail away but kept my arm blade extended. I walked over to a computer terminal and checked for a wireless link up, and of course found none. I took my helmet off so I could get some air on my skin, and then went to work typing commands into it. I managed to get a few layers in and find a few good panels before a light flashed on the console and my entire body froze up as a needle went into my neck. I could only imagine the strength of it if it hit my body that quickly. I was paralyzed, unable to move. Even the arm panels were frozen, I think. I couldn't move my eyes or blink or anything. Several hands reach out and pulled me down onto the cart I saw earlier. I could tell from the height and shape of it. Once I was down, they strapped a large metal container around the front of my arm, and tied a few heavy chains around that and my waist. I was then wheeled out of the room, my helmet lying discarded on the console where I left it. Suddenly, the environment and lights began to dim and and fade, and I was blind. My hearing went murky and buzzing, and I went deaf as well. I could still feel, the chains around my waist making subtle vibrations in my armor,, but I couldn't see or hear anything. I could only breathe in shallow breaths, and pray that this wore off soon. I don't know if the gods heard me, but suddenly, I felt nothing, and fell asleep=

(Deniv)
=i could only watch through murky plasti-glass as things unfolded. I could barely make out the shapes, but I could see the HUD indicator for Dormii as he, as I guessed, fell over and was wheeled away. I started to climb down, and head towards the others, knowing I couldn't do anything to help Dormii at this point. I had tried to break the glass when I saw him reach the top, but it didn't budge, and had simply flexed instead of straight forward rebounding my hand. It would've taken forever to cut through that. I had only been able to watch as my commanding officer was captured and taken away=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 08:04 pm

(Jason)
=I had to admit, while I didn't like her, Parangosky knew what she was talking about, when she told me to put this rebellion down. After all, before the Covenant, she and the rest of the Admiralty had gone up against the Insurrectionists, and had done a relatively good job of it=

Now let's see if we can do as good a job as ONI did.

=With that thought, I got up from my seat, weary from the day's events. Today was only a taste of what tomorrow would certainly bring, and I could only hope that I was prepared for it. As I began walking back to my room to sleep however, something happened that I was not prepared for, not by a long-shot=

*Voice*
So this is what I return to? My world, my creation in the hands of humans? And I, it's creator, trapped within a freak?

(Jason)
=I spun around, trying to locate the source of the voice, but it sounded like it was from everywhere.....and nowhere=

*Voice*
Trying to find me? You will have to look not without, but within. I assure you my young friend, that I am no manifestation of your mind.

(Jason)
=My only response was a whisper so low only I could hear it=
Then what are you?

*Voice*
I am Forerunner. I am a Builder. And while I do regret this, but soon, I will be you.
=The voice grew quieter as it spoke though, and I could suddenly sense that its speaker was growing weaker. A minute passed, and I was no longer able to hear it, but I could still feel.....something, but it was faint, like a distant memory=

(Jason)
Oh God, this can't be good.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 09:00 pm

*Lt. Colonel Eugene*
I head over to the desk and make a call.
"Alexander, he's been dealt with."
Just that and I hang up and make another. To the leader of the Spartan group holding the prisoner.
"Take him to the planet Fervens. It should be in your ship's memory. Thank you."

(Al)
Hm. My armour is here. Maybe if I can get it...
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 10:51 pm

Felix wrote:
*Lt. Colonel Eugene*
I head over to the desk and make a call.
"Alexander, he's been dealt with."
Just that and I hang up and make another. To the leader of the Spartan group holding the prisoner.
"Take him to the planet Fervens. It should be in your ship's memory. Thank you."

(Al)
Hm. My armour is here. Maybe if I can get it...

=Aaron makes nods curtly=

Aaron: Understod, sir. Will do. =Looks to Alexi= Did you get that?

Alexi: Copy that, sir. Course for Fervens punched in. Jumping on your mark.

Aaron: Prepare to jump in three...two...one. Jump.

Alexi: Roger that, sir.

=Jack towards the back of the ship, eyes a curious Al=

Jack: And just what do think you're planning on doing?

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime30/06/12, 11:02 pm

(Al)
"Trying to get my armour..."
Oh crap. Let that slip to. I really have a problem keeping things where they should.
I face palmed. But still attempted to get my armour.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 05:23 pm

=Jack looks at Al and shakes his head=

Jack: Not a wise idea to try.

=Jeremy, taking his cue from Jack gabs Al's arms behind the man's back, and pins him to the floor=

Jeremy: Don't think about it, man. Jack here isn't know for his restraint.

=Jack cracks his knuckles for effect=

=Jack then places a pair of cuffs on Al, patting Al on the shoulder=

Jack: Don't try breaking out of the cuffs. All of the components are made of an inch and a half of solid Titanium-A.

=Jack then presses a button sending an electric current through Al=

Jack: That, and we can send an electric shock via the cuffs. So, please respect our hospitality.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 08:58 pm

"Gahh!"
The shoving and brute force I was used to. But not the shock. That was a cheap trick but whatever.
"Aw c'mon guys? You know this isn't fair."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 09:06 pm

Felix wrote:
"Gahh!"
The shoving and brute force I was used to. But not the shock. That was a cheap trick but whatever.
"Aw c'mon guys? You know this isn't fair."

=Jack lets out a slight snicker and Jeremy shakes his head, trying to suppress a laugh=

Jack: Let me tell you a bit of something: We're black ops...we don't have to play fair.

=Jack then points to the button=

Jack: So I suggest you get used to this. Because it'll be like this for a good while.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 10:58 pm

(Al)
Right...
"I meant that as a joke. Nothing was intended."
I laughed.
"So where are we going anyway?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime01/07/12, 11:07 pm

=Jack rubs his chin and shrugs=

Jack: To be honest...I have no clue. Someplace desolate I guess...

=Jeremy also shrugs, not knowing as well=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime02/07/12, 12:21 am

(Al)
"Can I make a request? I can think of somewhere no one will care to visit."
I pushed myself up to my knees to get a better look at them.
"Not like anyone will miss me."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/07/12, 03:21 am

Jack: Hold on a sec...Jeremy, check and see if Aaron has any idea.

=Jeremy, as if on cue, went up front to find out where they were going=

Jeremy: Sir, prisoner wants to know where we're going?

Aaron: That's on 'need-to-know' basis right now, Seven.

Jeremy: Aye, sir.

=Jeremy heads back in, shaling his head=

Jeremy: Aaron knows, but he isn't saying a word. 'Need-to-know' and all that BS.

=Jack sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose=

Jack: Well...looks like a request is out the window. And looks like the good colonel already has something in mind...don't know what though. That man was really pissed.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime03/07/12, 09:25 pm

(Al)
"I really have idea what he has against me. I didn't do anything."
I looked off through a window into space
Maybe because he thinks I killed his niece... when she was considered MIA...
"I'm almost certain we're going to a complete wastelandin the middle of no where. Somewhere only he and now you would know."

"Just... please let me go to Chi Cheti IV. Please."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime04/07/12, 11:26 pm

(Deniv)
=i made my way alongside the tower, looking to see if maybe there was a way inside. I found a bridge way, somewhat near the top. I was about to make my way over to it when I saw Dormii being carted off. I quickly jumped onto the cover of the bridge, then dropped down from the side. I was a ways behind them, at least half the bridge length. There were four soldiers, and maybe two people working the cart and Dormii. The soldiers all turned and opened fire when they heard my land. I quickly turned on my forearm shields and covered my face and chest from the worst of it. There was no way for me to get anywhere close with that volume of fire, and my shields were rapidly depleting. The best I could do was simply back up, going back into the tower. I peeked my head out and watched them take him into what looked to be a small hanger, judging from the ramp on the side. It didn't seem big enough for a longsword, so I had no idea what was going to happen=
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 02:35 am

Matt I Collins
Rebel
Planet
Escort

I spent my mag into the attacker above. My MA37 mag running empty as I hit the ejector and loaded another. Suppressing the target down more. Motioning for the fucks to push Dormii faster. "Come on! Don't got all fucking day." He yelled back as he continued to fire, spending another mag and loading once more. Scanning the area as I went up the ramp, hitting the button on the top as it closed. Huffing a bit as I got inside. "Let's get the fuck out of here eh?" I said, the pilot giving a heads up as the ship started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 03:25 am

(Deniv)
=as I watched, three transports took off, heading up into space. I knew Dormii was on one of them, he had to be. As for which one, I had no idea, so even if I could tell everyone else, we couldn't do anything without risking hurt our CO. All I could do was watch as the fires from their engines turned into sparkling dots in the distance=
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 03:48 am

Dragon
Rebel
Space
Capture mission

I looked out the window as we hit orbit. Nodding in approval. "Nice job boys, lead will be proud." I said with a smile across my face. Looking over Dormii a bit as he was strapped down. He loaded his rifle once again, a bit of stun mixed with Armor Piercing as he patrolled the small ship, waiting to get back to head quarters
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 04:23 am

Felix wrote:
(Al)
"I really have idea what he has against me. I didn't do anything."
I looked off through a window into space
Maybe because he thinks I killed his niece... when she was considered MIA...
"I'm almost certain we're going to a complete wastelandin the middle of no where. Somewhere only he and now you would know."

"Just... please let me go to Chi Cheti IV. Please."

=The transport arrives near Fervens seventeen hours later=

Alexi: =Yawns= Ladies and gentelmen, welcome to Fervens. Hellhole of the Outer Colonies.

Aaron: Thank you Alexi. =To Kait= Give the word to our boys.

Kait: Yes, sir. =Kait then heads back=

Kait: =Goes over to Jack= Commander says we've arrived.

Jack: =Yawns and stretches, then nods= We're here...bout damn time. Now can I know where we are?

Kait: =Whispering= Fervens.

Jack: =Shakes his head= Poor bastard. I'll tell him.

=Kait nods and departs the crew area=

=Jack makes a gesture to Jeremy to wake Al up=

Jack: =Friendly= Wakey, wakey. We are at your new home, the hellhole of Fervens.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 05:28 am

(Al)
Still groggy I couldn't fully hear him. Dervens? Gervens? Fervens...
Aw shit. Fervens! Why there?! I think I would've preferred instant death then burning to nothing here!
Should've begged more, Chi Cheti was the place to go. Jungles, beaches. Paradise. I should not have gotten my hopes high.
These Spartans seem hell bent to make my life miserable. But hey. They're following orders, like I was.

I stood up and every gun in the room pointed at me. I laughed at the sight. But they still took me away from my cell and into I guessed a hanger. Which alotta people gathered, including the Spartan team that took me here. Their leader I guessed was standing near the edge.
As I looked out of the door the sands blew lightly. The suns poured rays of intense heat. You can even feel the immense heat in here.
This is Hell.

Roughly the soldiers behind pushed me forward but finally stopped once I too, stood on the edge.
"Do I get any last requests?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 06:00 am

Felix wrote:
(Al)
Still groggy I couldn't fully hear him. Dervens? Gervens? Fervens...
Aw shit. Fervens! Why there?! I think I would've preferred instant death then burning to nothing here!
Should've begged more, Chi Cheti was the place to go. Jungles, beaches. Paradise. I should not have gotten my hopes high.
These Spartans seem hell bent to make my life miserable. But hey. They're following orders, like I was.

I stood up and every gun in the room pointed at me. I laughed at the sight. But they still took me away from my cell and into I guessed a hanger. Which alotta people gathered, including the Spartan team that took me here. Their leader I guessed was standing near the edge.
As I looked out of the door the sands blew lightly. The suns poured rays of intense heat. You can even feel the immense heat in here.
This is Hell.

Roughly the soldiers behind pushed me forward but finally stopped once I too, stood on the edge.
"Do I get any last requests?"

Aaron: I'm sorry about all of this. This is where the good colonel sent you. I personally would have gone to Chi Cheti IV, but the colonel was insistent.

=Aaron shook his head and sighed=

Aaron: Jack, Jeremy; turn him loose.

=Aaron gestures to them and Jeremy and Jack haul him up and out of the entrance=

=Jeremy, as a gesture of good will, gives him his canteen=

Jeremy: Take it. You're going to need it.

=Jeremy then heads back with Jack back into the ship=

Aaron: (Regretfully) Alexi, take us out of here.

=The ship's drives fire up as he preps the ship for liftoff=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 06:15 am

(Al)
Water...
"Hey! Can I get my armour!? At least that?!"
No one can hear me. Goddammit! I need my fucking armour. I ran out of the way before I was fried from the ship.
Damn. Now what?
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 06:26 am

Felix wrote:
(Al)
Water...
"Hey! Can I get my armour!? At least that?!"
No one can hear me. Goddammit! I need my fucking armour. I ran out of the way before I was fried from the ship.
Damn. Now what?

=Aaron overhears the yelling=

Aaron: Lucas! Get this man his armor. He at least deserves some decency.

Lucas: =Yells from the cargo hold= Copy that, sir.

=Lucas then comes out with Jeremy to give Al his armor='

Lucas: Here ya be, one fine set of armor for you.

=They then head back into the ship=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/12, 06:58 am

(Al)
I sighed a sigh of relieve. Hell yes!
"Thank you guys! This helps a lot!"
Alright. At least I can survive longer with the A/C in this thing. This brightened my day further then the suns.
I ran away from the ship again for the same reason. I stared as they flew into space.

Once they were out of sight I began to but on my armour. Within seconds I was sweating a river but after I got the armour on I activated the A/C.
That is after I turned it on. Anyways. I need to think of what to day to survive. Day never ends here. Ever. I take that back. It does once every couple years. That's when the night creatures come out of hibernation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7   Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 8 NAME "Shit Happens" Part 7
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next