Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story Chapter 1

Go down 
+14
Tenébrís
Moose
Janitor
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Felix
Justin
Dewsaur
N
Xion's Memory
TrashClown
The Meta
Teria
The White Wolf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 11:51 pm

I strafed, avoiding the rockets narrowly. I continued to fire, noticing the Phantom overhead moving to avoid a half-collapsed building.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime02/11/12, 11:59 pm

=I fire a burst into the Elite's leg=

Well...that was my ballsy move for the day

Hold on Sarge...Had some issues to work out.

=I get into the wheel well, grab the shotgun and hand it over to the Sarge=

Well Sarge...it comes with the territory.

=I give her cheeky grin in my helmet=

Last edited by The Meta on 03/11/12, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:29 am

Ellir takes the shotgun, fires six more missiles at two Ghosts, then has her Warthog get close to the Phantom.
Ellie grabbed both shotguns.
"Dusk Squad. What I am about to do is insanely stupid and crazy. This is being a Helljumper."
Ellie, despite her healing injury, jumped onto the next Warthog, cocked both shotguns...and leapt towards the Elite, shotguns up.
Yep, Seargant Ellie Marie Hunter was going to jump onto a fucking PHANTOM and go Rambo while hurt.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:35 am

I evaded the next few oncoming rockets. How many do these humans have stored? I crazily saw a human jump onto our Phantom. Surely she would plunge to her death. I continued to fire plasma bursts off in the general direction of the Warthogs, whilst two Ghosts pushed past me trying to cripple them further.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:36 am

=I look at her, amazed and kinda baffled=

And I thought I was ballsy...but...DAMN

Ma'am...next beer is on the house. GIVE 'EM HELL!

=I get out my rocket launcher and spot two other Ghosts, reloading and then aiming=

You bastards just don't quit do, ya?
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:39 am

More rockets? Impossible. I see the nearest Ghost explode to a millions bits of plasma and shrapnel. The second Ghost sped up the left side, the Sangheili operating it half-hanging out ready to make the leap.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:44 am

=I fire another rocket, turning the Ghost into shrapnel=

How do like them apples, Split-jaw?!?!?

=I then see another Ghost, its driver wanting to jump=

Well...give that alien plus point for having some balls...

=I take aim and fire a second rocket, hitting the Ghost=

HOW'S THAT, FREAK-JOB?!?!?!

=I place my rocket launcher in the wheel well=

Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:48 am

Foolish idiots. I continued to fire, dodging oncoming fire. The Phantom seemed to be shaking, rather differently than before. I needed to get in there and offer any assistance I could.
I boost forward to get closer to the Warthog convey, now continuously firing at the Warthogs.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 12:50 am

"Dusk One! What the-"
I watch her jump into the phantom from the Warthog. No way she could possibly survived in there, especially with her wounds.
And there's no way I'm going to sit by and be outdone by an ODST. Let alone a wounded one.
I equip my Magnum and take in a deep breath, then standing up. I look over to the Warthog over to left, where she jumped. Two warthogs away.

I leap over from my warthog and land on the rocket 'Hog with a loud thud. I exhale and breath in again, then standing back up.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 01:45 am

=The Sangheili holding the Human boy dropped him off the Phantom, the speed at which he hit the ground ripping his already battered body to shreds. He drew his sword off his belt and activated it, slashing off the barrel of one shotgun. He then grabbed the barrel of the other and aimed it away from himself. Though this Human had respectable strength, and Courage that he would even go so far as to call Honor-worthy, it could not match his own power. He leaned in close to the Human's face and inspected it through his full-face helmet. He spoke loudly=

Oh na da krein, dujuul... De niin mirr.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 01:58 am

The broken shotgun was already discarded. Ellie had her magnum out, and at this range...
"Whatever you said...you missed one."
Ellie unloaded her pistol into the Elite's chest. Every single shot.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 02:11 am

=It took more than a few shots to drain the Elite's shields, but once they were down the rest of the rounds had only his armor to deal with. Most of them went through and pierced his chest. He dropped his sword and it deactivated. His vision hazed over. His last sight was grabbing the Human by the neck before falling backwards out of the Phantom, with the vermin in tow...=

=Zuka stepped out from behind the Pilot and into the main hold of the Phantom just in time to see Korr falling out of the Dropship with the Human on top of him, and blood spilling onto the floor. He stepped out onto the platform and saw Korr's body hit the ground, the speed obliterating him. He over to the Humans in the Warthogs as a thought struck him. The Human would have landed on top of Korr. He wondered how it would fare from the fall after the impact was cushioned. He put it out of his mind and stepped back into the Phantom. Two Elites, not from his squad, stepped forward with Needle Rifles and began firing at the nearest Warthog=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 02:18 am

Ellie managed to drop a primed grenade on the ramp as she fell. Riding the body down, she still wondered how exactly she survived.
But the body cushioned the fall, and she rolled still. She felt her leg break, her shoulder dislocated, and her shotgun and helmet fly off.

Ellie Marie Hunter gratefully skidded to a stop under some rubble before falling unconcious.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 02:22 am

=One of the Elites on the platform saw the primed Grenade on the floor just in time. He kicked it out of the ship as hard as he could. It got decently far into the air, but not far enough that it did not still rock the ship when it blew. One of the Elites fell back into the dropship, the other managed to keep his footing. A few seconds later, both elites withdrew. There was a few moments of seemingly no activity from the Phantom, before the Human woman came flying out. Zuka had primed a Plasma Grenade and stuck it to her back before throwing her out of the ship with all his force. Her body exploded about four meters off the ground, and six meters in front of the Warthogs. She disappeared in midair into a cloud of pink mist, and redness painted the ground and all else near the explosion. The two Elites with the Needle Rifles came back out onto the Platform and began firing again, taunting the Humans=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 02:26 am

=I manage to get one of my IED's off of my armor and see Sarge hit the pavement, hard=

Okay...now the situation is FUBAR...

=I look at the Phantom, and get on the comm=

This is Three to convoy...Dusk Lead is down repeat, Dusk Lead is down.

=I then feel a splash of warmth hit my armor and the Hog, and I nearly pale=

Those bastards...hope they freaking rot in hell for that

Last edited by The Meta on 03/11/12, 02:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 03:06 am

I watch in despair as Dusk One falls out of the Phantom. Then another captured civie is thrown out. She exploded soon after...
The 'Hogs bounce for a second as they run over parts of the woman. Blood getting on the wheels and on the rims.
I grab onto the Rocket Turret that I landed next to and aim it at the Phantom. Without another thought, I click the buttons.
Sending whatever rockets coming out towards the open side of the Phantom.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 09:46 pm

Shit's going to hell real damn fast.
I aim and fire the .50 cal MG at the phantom's open hatch.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:25 pm

I notice the human fall from the Phantom, a smile lit across my face. I looked back seeing a rocket right in front of me, I tried to dodge, yanking the controls across...nearly...miss...the rocket clipped the side of my Ghost and I was sent flying out of the Ghost, spiralling up into the air, spinning, tossing, flying, turning. My shields depleted from the explosion. My health bar flashed red, my shields bleeping rapidly.

"Sire!"

I was hurtling through the air, spinning, injured. I hit the floor, hard, sliding across the rubble and ending up in a heap of it. The taste of blood came to mind, and mouth...I felt pain in several locations, and could feel excruciating pain in my chest. I was in a pool of mud, mixed with rubble and blood.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:34 pm

Ellie woke up as the Ghost flipped. She spotted her SOCOM a few feet away.
Yep, one clip left.
Two grenades.
Broken leg.
Dislocated arm.
Then she saw the Elite. She managed a laughed.
"Guess you splitnecks ain't so tough!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:37 pm

=I make a comm to the Hogs=

Get to the Sergeant RIGHT NOW!

=I feel the Hog brake and made a shield against the Covenant=

I want cover fire, NOW!

=I get out of the Hog and try to direct MG fire=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:44 pm

"You are but weak, pathetic vermin...cowering among the dirt!"

My visor appeared to be cracked, my utility caved in. I felt weak, looking down beneath me, the colour of purple filtrated the dirty water.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime03/11/12, 11:49 pm

"You are honorless cowards! Murdering those who cannot defend themselves...I'm in the dirt becauss I jumped on your ship and was dragged off by the bastard I killed."
Ellie began to crawl towards her pistol.
She was going to kill that fucker and survive.
This would not be her tomb.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:00 am

"You have been judged unclean! A scourge that must be burned away!"

I moved my hand forward, moving the rubble out of my way and securing a firm grip on the ground. I did the same with my other arm, before moving my legs forward slowly.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:07 am

"Who gives you the right to judge us with no trial!"
My hand closed around the grip. I ejected the clip and mansged to slam the next home.
I struggled to get behind cover.
"You still are honorless, slaughtering the defenseless and declaring great victories. You are cowards, and you will die among the vermin!"
She coughed...and got ready to fix her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:15 am

I slowly drag myself up, without remorse or pity.

"You interfered with our Journey; and so, you were exterminated!"

I sat, knees bent, kneeling on the floor, hands still touching the floor.

"I have seen more honour in the carcass of a parasitic spore, than you have demonstrated...demonstrated in your whole body."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:18 am

"We...never wanted to interfere with anything...we just wanted...TO LIVE."
Ellie drops onto her hurt shoulder with all the force she can muster. With a sickening sound, it relocates bsck into place. Ellie gritted her teeth and aimed at the Elite.
"We will live. We will avenge the murdered. And we. Will. Win."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:23 am

I stand up, shields still depleted. I brushed myself off and cracked my neck before realising the human I was arguing with, staring at me. The human seemed to be possessing a weapon and she seemed to be aiming it at me. I stared back at her, without making any movements or sounds.

Blood continued to pour from my chest, my shields still depleted. I hoped that she would miss that part and skip straight onto another.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:25 am

"Who killed the human back at the camp?"

Was all I demanded. All I wanted.
All I cared about
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:28 am

I stared at the human; she appeared to be shaking which was visible by the gun shaking. I did not answer, I blanked her. I remained hunched with one arm covering my wound.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:29 am

"Answer me...and you may live longer."
I gritted my teeth, trying to steady my hand.
I will avenge my friends.
I'll avenge...them all.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:31 am

"You...(sound of whimpered voice)...you fool! You think I am scared of death? I honour death, more than you could ever know."

I smirked, my health bar regenerating slightly meaning my condition was getting better.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:41 am

"Then I will take you prisoner and humilate you...then mame sure your death is the most unhonorable one I can fucking come up with you fucker."
I took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:43 am

"I would rather die, than come with you!"

I get into a warrior stance, then the sharp pain that I felt earlier was felt in my leg, reducing me to one knee.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:45 am

"You got no choice, bastard. Now tell me."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:47 am

I laugh in humour at the humans pathetic attempts of interrogation. I reach for my blade, which was holstered where I left it.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:51 am

I shoot his crotch.
I mean, c'Mon. Even they gotta think of kids.
Snd if this fucker knew who killed Katie...
I gritted my teeth and stood up...resting on my good leg.
"Next one takes off one of your mandibles, jackass."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:53 am

"I'll go get your Sargeant. Just make sure Dusk Four is awake, okay?"
I jump of the Warthog and start running towards the general area I saw her fall from. I can see an Elite not too far from me.

Thankfully, this suit let's me run faster. I'm not too far from him now. I'll finish him off and then look for her.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:05 am

=I nod to the Spartan=

Give em Hell...

=I get over to Four, taking off his helmet=

Come on kid...come on...Talk to me Rookie.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:58 am

=The two Phantoms, one having sustained heavy damage, had by now broken away from the group and headed back towards the Encampment=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:10 am

=I look up, seeing the Phantoms turn tail and run=

That's right, run back to mommy, you godless freakjobs...

This is Dusk Three to convoy...Pack it and move out.

=I look one again at the rookie before getting in the Hog=

Come on Four...don't die on me now.

=I look back and get out, looking at the battle and the Spartan rushing in to save my Sergeant=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 03:30 am

Once the battle seemed to have died down, I climb into the driver's seat of the 'Hog.
I grab the radio mic.
"Where is your location Collins?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 05:47 am

At last, I see Ellie stand up. Pointing her pistol at the Elite. No wonder he was staying put. Not long after I catch up to them.
I stop near the two of them and take my DMR out, pointing it to the Elite. Without looking back to her, I speak to Dusk one.
"Are you okay? You can walk?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 12:57 pm

I laugh as the bullet ricocheted off my crotch piece. I noticed another human beside the female, who was also pointing a weapon towards me. I stood, straightening my back our with it cracking in three different places. My shields began to regenerate slowly; however, my health bar seemed to remain where it was: red

I reached down and grabbed my sword before bringing it up and out, igniting it. Each time blood poured out from my chest, my shields went down.

"Uglook ilyast unshruk itsuri!"

I started staggering towards the two humans in front of me.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:20 pm

"Broken arm. Dislocated shoulder. Lost my helmet and shotgun."
The sword ignited. Ellie fired four shots at the Elite's chest,, right where the blood came from. "He wouldn't tell me who killed Katie..." she grimaced...obviously in pain.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 01:56 pm

=One of the Phantoms crossing overhead saw a wounded Sangheili in a standoff with two Humans. It swooped low, and 'landed' next to the Elite, opening its side door for him as the two Elites with the needle rifles stepped out and fired a few supressing shots. One of them called out=

Oh'nak guur, niil a' dei!

Quote :
Here, brother!
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:24 pm

I look across to the Phantom where my fellow brothers stood supporting me; clad in the armour their farther's once wore. I shield my face and chest and attempted to make it to the Phantom's safety.

One shot...
One kill...

I fell to the floor, a Sniper? a precision weapon? I had failed...I attempted to get back up, being shot more. The Sangheili aboard the Phantom also taking fire now, the Phantom allowing them to get shot. I issued a gesture, meaning move.

"Ogg illompter,...(sounds of excruciating pain)...sirek atomp gri'nal mooral."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 02:35 pm

=Zuka looked at the warrior with heavy eyes and sighed. He waved an order to the Pilot to lift off. The two Elites on the platform stepped back as the doors closed, and the Phantom took off towards the Camp=

Last edited by Xazhi on 05/11/12, 01:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 04:36 pm

I had shielded One with my body and fired at the new arrivals. It took awhile but my shields did eventually drop.
So I had picked her up with the utmost care I could possibly have and hid behind Rubble. Then I heard a friendly sniper.
I looked up from the rubble and see that the Elites' phantom was gone and so were they. Thank goodness.

Presently, I pick her up while trying not to hurt her and dash towards the Warthogs.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime04/11/12, 10:52 pm

"You can carry me over the threshold dear, but seperate beds until I find the condoms." She quipped before promptly falling unconcious.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 12:17 am

"You don't remember honey? We ran out of them last night."
Sure she's unconcious but I might as well tell her... I mean... play along.

I make it to the Warthogs and set her in one then getting in one myself.
"Let's get going everybody! We don't have much time!"
With that the Warthogs start moving again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story Chapter 1
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next