Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HRP Second Story Chapter 1

Go down 
+14
Tenébrís
Moose
Janitor
Paarthurnax
Colgate
Felix
Justin
Dewsaur
N
Xion's Memory
TrashClown
The Meta
Teria
The White Wolf
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 12:32 am

=I make a motion and get on the comm=

You heard the Spartan, Haul ass to the camp!

=I then reload my assault rifle, and look at the still unconcious rookie=

Well...what a shitty day this turned out to be...

=I pull up my assault rifle, knowing that we still had a long way to go=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 03:12 am

My Pod fired from the CSS Wrathful Vow and entered the orbit . A call for reinforcements had gone a while ago and my officers in charge hesitated to send a squad out. Their hesitation cost us our brother's lives and the humans and two demon to escape after attacking our makeshift base.

My pod shuddered as it tore through the atmosphere.My job, was to track down the ones responsible, and avenge our brothers with their blood.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime05/11/12, 07:04 pm

I waved a sigh of relief to the Sangheili aboard the Phantom. I pointed to the other direction, where the Warthogs were.

"We are not returning to the encampment. Keep your distance and follow those Warthogs. My task is not complete, and I will not rest until it is."

I watched as the Phantom doors unfolded and the Ghosts that were accompanying me soon sped off back to the convoy of Warthogs. The Phantom stopped whilst negotiating options.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:00 pm

I apologize for double-posting but it's dead, so I need to liven it back up.

The Phantom lowered itself as I jumped into the Ghost in it's under carriage. It separated almost immediately and I began to chase after the Warthogs, again.

"Continue the pursuit!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime09/11/12, 04:56 pm

=I look back and groan=

Goddammit...I do NOT have time for this

Looks like this bastard ain't giving up...Give those suckers hell!

=I get out my 'Bell ringers' and throw them onto the road=

Let's see you stop THIS split-jaw...

=I get out the detonator and wait for them to get close to the explosives=
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime10/11/12, 08:01 pm

I had landed some way off, but the excellent versatility and speed of this craft would make up for the distance in minutes. The rain pattered down on the road, making it very sodden and uneven which ultimately meant that the ride was bumpy.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/11/12, 01:45 am

The rain manages to clean my suit of mud. I take little notice as I get on the Comms with Dusk Squad.
"Four? Are you awake now?"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime11/11/12, 11:23 am

It would be dishonourable of me to allow these to escape. I would rather die, than cower away like pathetic worms.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 02:28 am

I walk into the camp tiredly. I had been walking all day and night to get to this position from where my pod hit. The rest of my squad were dead, killed on impact or died trying to reach their pods. I gave a heavy sigh as the rifle dragged along the ground behind me.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 02:45 am

=I comm the Spartan=

Four's still out of it...We need to get the hell out of here.

=I watch as the Ghosts get within the range of my 'Bell Ringers' and push the detonator=

SEE YOU IN HELL, SPLIT-JAWS!
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:09 am

My pod cut through the sky leaving a tail of flames and smoke. I small panel inside read only 10 seconds till landing. I Close my eyes and wait for the impact.

The pod slams down into the ground, causing my shields to drop. I jump out and land in a crouch with my needle rifle on my shoulder. I landed in a empty street, but how long would it remain empty? I deploy my active cameo and head off to scout out the area better.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:19 am

"Do they not know when to quit?!"
I watch the explosives go off with a bright flash of light, making the Warthogs bounce a bit. Though not flip over.
"Maybe they get the picture now?"
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:25 am

I sat in our phantom looking at the rest of my pack. I had at 10 other brothers with me all ready to go. We were called in as reinforcements to kill 2 demons. I am not afraid of these demons, they are good fighters and a great challenge. But I will tear them to shreds. I check my weapons and get ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:36 am

Explosions echoed through the empty streets. I paused and tried to pinpoint its origin.. but to no avail. I looked up and spotted a phantom moving through the rainy skies.

The gods are looking out of me.

I open my comm and call out to the phantom.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:39 am

"This is brute chieftain Tarkus, whats the status down there? I got a whole pack ready to rip apart those filthy heritics and demons."

I signaled the phantom to lower itself into firing range seeing that there were some warthogs on the move.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:54 am

I growled, the Jiralhanae and the Sangheili tend not to see eye to eye all the time. But seeing as they were the only ones in the area, I didn't have much of a choice.

"The cowards run and hide, but I will find them and their demons. Come and pick me up so we may hunt together." I say to the brute.

Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:57 am

I was angered that was I stuck dealing with a Sangheili, but I know better than to put down help. Besides our prophets might get mad if we ignore their pets.

"We are coming down, once we get you we are heading straight to rip those heritics apart. Just dont get in the way."

We started out descent down to the sangheili.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 04:18 am

I take off my active cameo and jump into the Phantom's lift, floating up inside. The ship is filled with a brute squad lead by a chief in black amour.

"Heeu yu kiy gruis Jiralhanae." I mutter in my native tongue.

Spoiler:

"lets go." I say to the chief.
Back to top Go down
Tenébrís
Apprentice Story teller
Tenébrís

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 04:57 am

Collins quickly ducked down once more, hearing a phantom fly around the area as he did, waiting for the sound to move away before he got back on his handheld radio. "Uh...in the middle a metropolis it seems, where exactly, I'm not sure. I'll look around though."
Back to top Go down
http://www.haloroleplay.com
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 03:34 pm

I continued hovering at great speed, just spotting the convoy ahead and noticing two Ghosts being decimated by a distant but visible explosion. The ground shook with the might of the explosion.
I heard a radio signal, from a Jiralhanae Chieftain by the name of Tarkus. I rolled my eyes in disgust at the though of Jiralhanae down here aiding us in this mission. Had we truly deserved this amount of punishment?

"I here you, Chieftain. The situation is not looking good. The Covenant encampment that we held has been torn asunder, and our warriors, keen to paradise they go. I have the humans within my grasp, they are attempting to flee. Try and cut them off from the road ahead."

I cut the transmission and focused on regaining distance.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 04:42 pm

"Nope! We've got another ghost inbound. Three? Are you out of rockets?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 04:45 pm

=I look at the Spartan=

Not yet...but I'm getting damn close to it.

=I load the rocket launcher and ready for another shot=

Call in the Calvary... cause it looks like we're gonna need air support, and fast
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 05:30 pm

I stare at the rear bumper of the Warthog ahead, setting my sights on it. My eagle-like vision noticed a human, similar to the one before, loading more rockets into his Rocket Launcher. I knew this was not good, but we were running out of reinforcements...regardless. Nothing would be spared!

"General, we need more...(sounds of groaning)...more reinforcements. All of our Ghosts, except my own, have been crushed. We aren't getting any closer to stopping them."

"This is not surprising news. Our vehicles have never been exceeding of those with tracks in foreign weather patterns. Thank you for this enlightenment. I believe a tier four adversary is in order. Stay alert young one, I will be requisitioning more Ghosts and a tougher challenge for these impertinent creatures!"

"Very well, General. May I ask what this "challenge" will be?"

"No, you may not. I will also be requisitioning Phantom deployments near your position and their territory with Jackal Snipers, Jiralhanae forces and Unggoy lances. We shall not offer benevolence this time, not after this."

"And that, my liege, we are in agreement."

I chuckled to myself a little before firing three short bursts toward the Warthogs.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 05:53 pm

The Phantom flew in, my body hanging out of the door, gripping the tripod of the plasma cannon with an iron-fisted hold. The Fuel-Rod cannon on my back glowing in the human sun. I turned to the Unggoy gunner.

Small one, how close are we to the demon fortifications?

Just a minute more, great one.

Good.

I push him out of the gun, slamming him against the inner wall of the dropship, gripping the turret and ripping it off with a herculean strength.

This shall be glorious!
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 06:51 pm

"Listen Collins we're still being chased down by some Covenant, and we got wounded... Can you hold out for the night? because we won't be able to send a rescue team until tomorrow morning."
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 07:18 pm

Two Phantoms fly overhead, with a sigh of relief let off from me. I saw something fall from the Phantoms, Ghosts. Two Ghosts from each Phantom had been deployed, the Phantoms continuing overhead and disappearing behind some tall buildings directing ahead. I nod to the Sangheili in the Ghosts next to I, before I accelerated leaving the other Ghosts to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 08:42 pm

After picking up the sangheili I recieved a transmission from another of the prophet's pets. Looks like it was going to be a fun night. I told the pilot to chase after those warthogs and line up our guns so a plasma turret and our main gun could hit them. I ordered one of my brothers to jump on the gun. He is the newest of our bunch and this will be his first time fighting a demon.

My body was tense with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 08:54 pm

I hop out of the dropship onto the roof of a crumbling building a few hundred meters ahead of the warthog convoy, motioning the Phantom to pull away from me. I wait for the vehicles to approach, centering the massive weapon onto the road.
"Face me, demons!" I yell in my tongue, the roar echoing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 09:11 pm

"A phantom and more ghosts right on our tail!"
I take in a deep breathe before standing up. I turn to the Machine Gun in the back and climb over the seat, then going further.

Once safely on the gun I turn on comms with the Marines on secure channel. "Whoever is on the Rocket 'Hog aim it at the phantom!"

I turn it towards the ghosts and proceed to fire at one ahead of the others. The Hogs are already damaged, they don't need any more.

I switch the channel back over Dusk's. Then having to yell over the gunfire.
"Three! Conserve your ammo for anything that gets close!"
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 09:16 pm

The roar of a thousand cries filled my ears and tampered with my motioning equipment. It was an unusual tongue, but one I knew well. I would be pleased with his arrival, down the road which we were heading.

I look to the left, seeing the first of four deployed Ghosts with an Unggoy operating it.

"Unslaav verolok!"

The Unggoy began firing at the Warthogs, as did the other three of his deployed unit. I continued forward, with them catching up once their plasma cannons overheated.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 09:22 pm

I sat down in the chair just as the shouts started. I could see Marines running past the outside of the tents. I jumped up, tired as i was and jogged along with them.

What's happening?

"Scouts report that a Warthog team are coming in, but they're being chased by a shitload of Phantoms and Ghosts."

We were headed for the front of the barricade to help save the Hogs and whatever cargo they were carrying. I grabbed a Rocket Launcher from one of the Marines holding them out along the way.
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 09:25 pm

I groan as I slowly come around.

I feel bad. Really bad. But I attempt the fire my pistol, even flaring an elite's shields once or twice.

My aim was horrible, but that's no surprise for someone just regaining consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 09:59 pm

The phantom pulled up beside the warthogs hovering a enough away to give enough time to dodge the anti air but enough to be within range. As the phantom steadied and started opening fire with its main gun and side turret, I watched with anticipation.

"Once the ghosts catch up enough I want you to pull ahead to allow us to cut off the heritics." I ordered to the pilot.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 10:22 pm

I began to fire from the rooftop, a barrage of plasma crashing into the cab of the lead warthog. After firing off half of my ammunition into the lead 'Hog, I do the same to the back one, spraying it down in hot plasma. I then throw my Plasma Cannon at the warthogs, gripping my Fuel Rod Gun and crouching, carefully aiming the unpredictable launcher.
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 10:30 pm

I could sense something that I had sensed before, something with a creepy, distinctive feeling. Danger. I looked ahead, trying to spot something which was abnormal. The base. That is the humans' base. This was a trap. We will get humiliated if we attempt to gain control of that base, any fool knows that.

I readjusted my feet, then noticing the Jiralhanae from the rooftops, who emptied his Plasma Cannon into the Warthogs. I took my foot off the pedal and watched as my Ghost decelerated.

Last edited by Paarthurnax on 12/11/12, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 10:40 pm

I lean out the side of the phantom and look down my needle rifle's optic sights at one of the warthogs turret operators. My training kicked in, I quickly took in the variables and adjusted my aim accordingly, then shot.
Back to top Go down
The White Wolf
The Wizards
The White Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 10:43 pm

The warthogs came within sight and I noticed the Brute who had just finished spraying his plasma cannon at the warthogs and grabbed a Sniper Rifle off of the Marine next to me. I took careful aim and fired at his Fuel Rod Cannon, in the hopes to dislodge it from his hands.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 10:44 pm

I watched as we were ripping apart the heritics and their vehicles. A smile spread across my face. But I noticed something, I saw the sangheili in the ghost slowing down so I got on my comm.

"Hey, sangheili you know something we dont?" Using my translator to communicate.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 10:57 pm

I dropped my Fuel Rod Cannon, Roaring angrily, the sound echoing for kilometers.

Last edited by Saarthal on 12/11/12, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paarthurnax
The Active Poster
Paarthurnax

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:01 pm

"This is a trap! They are leading us to their base...(the sound of a sniper shell)..."

I looked to the rooftop, towards the Jiralhanae. I saw a trail of smoke and a ping, a ricochet, a Sniper. Where? I moved my Ghost to the side, trying to spot the Sniper. There was too much movement. I could not pinpoint a general direction.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:07 pm

"Understood!" I turned to everyone else and yelled. "We're heading into a trap, we need to get out of here."

I noticed that their was a fellow brother, looked to be a honor guard on a rooftop. I turned to the pilot and ordered him to head over to pick him up.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:18 pm

I look at the Human base coming up and come to a quick conclusion.

I turn to Tarkus, "I'll go and keep a eye on them, they won't surprise us again. you and you're team pull out. Boiaru krushea."

Spoiler:

I spot a building roof below and jump off.

Last edited by Celestia on 12/11/12, 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:21 pm

=I then take aim at the open door of the Phantom=

HEY UGLY! SAY HELLO TO SATAN FOR ME, YOU GODLESS FREAK!

=I line up and let rip a rocket and watch it hit the opening=
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:24 pm

I pull something from my side, a small ax. It's the back end of a cut-down Gravity hammer, so that it looks more like a tomahawk than a small hammer. I jump from the building, gunning my jump pack and landing next to a warthog of marines. I kill one. with an ax blade to the trachea before diving into the building behind me and drawing a plasma rifle from my other thigh, large body pushing against the wall.

Last edited by Saarthal on 12/11/12, 11:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:31 pm

I watched as the sangheili jumped out onto the roof top with the honor guard. I lift my head up just in time to see a rocket ram into the inside of the phantom. Blowing up one of my brothers and lauching another out of the phantom. I take a little shrapnel but all I get is a few scratches.

"Damn demon! I will destroy you! Everyone get out now!"

I then proceed to jump out of the phantom and land on the roof top below. I then procced to pull out my gravity hammer and jump in the path of the warthog that fired a rocket at me.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime12/11/12, 11:57 pm

=I take a look as one of the Brutes comes for the Hog, eyes filled with bloodlust=

That's right big guy, come to papa...

=I wait for the Brute to hit the pavement as I line up a shot=

Hey Spartan...Where's that air support?!?!
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:17 am

I roll when I hit the roof, an explosion sounds from above. I look up to see the phantom going down while Tarkus and his team land beside me. Before I can respond Tarkus jumps off in the path of the Hog's below.

"Get to cover, there's a sniper!" I shout to anyone listening. I duck behind a ventilation unit on top of the roof.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:19 am

Total choas everywhere. I heard an explosion of a ghost, plasma, bullets, rockets, fuel rods and flying everywhere. The Warthogs are taking a having beating.

We're nearly destroyed but finally the convey of Warthogs make it to the base camp. The 'Hogs have almost nothing keeping them together now.
We keep wheeling ourselves through the base where medical teams are waiting. I pull out One and carry her over to the medical tent.
While Sierra Dusk gets Four and carries him to the tent also. A couple Marines get the civilians and bring them with us.
Once there medics from inside the tent lead us over to some beds. There we leave the wounded to the doctors.
Back to top Go down
Malantai

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:23 am

I begin to fire my plasma rifle blindly, super-hot blasts splattering the armor of the 'hog. I shout:

"Demons, you shall die, and your blood shall satiate the thirst of the gods, if only for a while!"

A plasma grenade flies out of the window, landing on now-unoccupied ground. A blood-curling battle-cry follows.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime13/11/12, 12:25 am

=I get out of the Warthog and watch as the Covenant surround the camp

Come on you dumb apes, come and get me

=I make a imitation of a monkey and then get my rocket launcher into position=

FIRE IN THE HOLE, Monkey-Boys!

=I wait for a shot and let rip=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HRP Second Story Chapter 1   HRP Second Story Chapter 1 - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HRP Second Story Chapter 1
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next