Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 07:58 am

(James)
=The glare hurt, and made me determined to spend those five minutes wisely. I waited for Eve and Jaime to get out of earshot=

"Look, I know I already said it but I'm really, really sorry about last night Hibiki. I didn't mean to upset you the way I did, regardless of what I was doing beforehand. It's just.....living in this world, I've learned how to do a lot of things. I know how to kill, how to survive, and how to protect. But there are two things I never learned how to do: I could never see that my actions can upset people until it already happens. And.....and I could never tell people what I really mean, or what I really feel. And last night, I felt like shit because I upset you, and this is me doing my best to make up for it.

=In the middle of the last part, I took my hand out from behind my back, revealing what I hid-- some small flowers that were outside the Inn. Just had to hope she wasn't allergic=

"Peace?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:01 am

Hibiki looked at the flowers, took them, glared back...then her gaze softened and she smiled.
"It's alright. I forgive you. We all make mistakes." She looked at the flowers again. "Now's your chance...to say anything that you had trouble saying before. Chances are far between now."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:04 am

(James)
=My cheeks flushed a little, as I worked the next few words into a cohesive sentence=

"I think you are a very cute woman, who has a kind, warm heart, and I really enjoy being near you."

=At least I hope it sounded cohesive=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:12 am

"Well, that's better then nothing." She smiled warmly. "Least you managed to form a cohesive sentence, yeah?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:20 am

(James)
"Heh..yeah."
=Good grief, my heart was hammering in my chest. Hearing her giggle and seeing that smile did not help one bit=

"Wow....you've got a beautiful smile."

=Okay that I did not mean to say, and I wished I could have sucked those words back in=

Stupistupidstupidstupidstupidsonofabitch
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:21 am

Hibiki blushed. That was...sweet...
"Thank you...not many people have been that nice to me...not in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:25 am

(James)
"I guess you don't meet that many nice people."

=Realizing how that could have sounded, I quickly amended=

"Other than Eve I mean. She seems like a really good person andIshouldprobablyshutupnow."

=Cohesiveness. Right out the window=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:29 am

Hibiki smiles again. "If you did, you'd slow down my growing feelings for you." She winked. "And...Eve...she's special. She's still a sweet girl in this mad world...and not even the Shepherds can change that."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:33 am

(James)
=Yes, I heard all that but the one thing that registered the most?=

Growing feelings for me?

=I may have outgrown the worst of it, but my hormones were screaming at me to pull her into an embrace, to find out how soft her skin was, and maybe, just maybe tas--=

Okay, DOWN! Just slow the fuck down man! Rush things, and you'll come off as a creep we're smart enough to know that much.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:36 am

"The boys are out. Let's get back to the caravan and, uh, you figure out what to do. I'm still kinda an outsider..." She grinned sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:41 am

(James)
=Thankful for something else to focus on, I gladly jumped to the task=
"Right, right. There's actually a lot to discuss. Uh, follow me I guess."

=I led the way for the main door, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed something: Marge, still standing behind her desk, had a very large grin on her face=

"Thanks Marge, for the rooms....and everything else."

*Marge*
"No trouble at all James."

(James)
=Reaching the door first, I held it open for Hibiki, Eve, and Jaime to walk out=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:42 am

"Thank you." Hibiki said, grinning, as Eve and Jaime exited first. Tom and Harry followed Even out, leaving James to follow. Hibiki hoisted Eve onto her back again, and led the children to their parents.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:48 am

(James)
=Harry walked up next to me, a curious look on his face=

*Harry*
"Hey James, are you ok? You look like my sister when she first met Dan."

(James)
"Harry, let me put it this way: I just got done doing something you won't have to do for another decade at least. And I. Feel. Great."

*Harry*
"Ohhkay."

(James)
=When we got back to the caravan, the first thing to happen was the kids being reunited with their parents. Julia clutched Harry dearly, casting a look I never saw before at both Hibiki and me. Once that was out of the way, I gathered everyone together=

"Okay everyone, we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:49 am

Hibiki put Eve down, then nuzzled the girl's cheek. Smiling, Eve returned the act, and Hibiki rose to her full height. Eve leaned against her mother, who wrapped her arms around the girl.
"Yeah?" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 08:56 am

(James)
"We need to discuss where you're all going from here. I know we had plans of heading towards Canada, so maybe it would be best if you all continued along that route."

*Dan*
"Wait, what do you mean, 'You?"

(James)
"I....I'm not coming. I'm staying, here in this town."
=I raised my hands in front of me, palms out as a few people started to protest, chief among them Dan, Sam, and even Harry=

"Look I don't want to leave you all, you've been my family for a year. But yesterday made me realize that we'll never be safe, never have a chance to set down roots, so long as the Shepherds are still alive. So I'm staying here, to work with this town and its people, to fight back."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 03:27 pm

Abel held his shotgun at his hip, towards the lights that were coming at him... Fast. Each light was separated from the other, indicating that they were most likely motorcycles, or some kind of motorized bikes. The rumbling got louder and Abel started hearing yelling. The bikes were now really close and some of them were treading off the road around, while about three of them stopped right in front of him.

Abel aimed his gun at the three in front.
"Look at this boys! a loner!"
The one that yelled out held a pistol at Abel.
"Hand over your weapons!.... Please."
Abel had to think of what it was the biker just said, then what to say back.
"Uh... No!?"
One of the bikers that drove around was right on Abel's right, about three meters away, he held a knife in a threatening manner.
"Wrong answer so-"
The biker leader was cut off after a zombie had walked up behind the man and tore a chunk of his neck out with its mouth. He yelled in pain while the other bikers with firearms started firing at the creature, but more of the zombies started pouring from the darkness. The biker that was parked next to Abel revved his engine and was about to take off. Abel had to think fast if he were to survive. So before the man on the bike could leave, Abel pointed his shotgun at him, closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger.

The man was thrown off of his bike, tipping it over. It was doubtful he survived that. Abel quickly grabbed the Dirt bike then got on and took off. Thankfully this wasn't the first time he drove a vehicle with only two wheels. He drove past the other bikers that were too occupied with the walkers to deal with Abel.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 06:25 pm

"He's right." Hibiki said. "And I choose to stay with him." She paused, frowning. "It's not easy, my choice. Eve made the choice to stay as well. We choose to ensure the future is just a little bit brighter."

Hbiki laid a hand on Eve's head.

"I'm fighting back. I'm not letting the Shepherds put anyone else at risk."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 06:38 pm

*Julia*
"Hibiki, if you and your daughter wish to stay here that's one thing, but it's another when James wants to. He's one of the few people in this caravan that can actually handle a weapon and....stomach killing other people."

(James)
"I'm also an adult Julia. Believe me, I didn't make this choice lightly, but it's my own choice, and in all honesty it's the right one. Look, you'll still have Dan, Sam, Mark and maybe even Andrew for protection."

*Julia*
"What about Harry? He looks up to you James. What kind of message does it send to him seeing you leave your family."

(James)
=I bristled at her remark=
"Julia, leaving this group is hard enough, but leaving Harry is even harder. But if it sends any kind of message, then the one I hope it sends is that in order to protect your family, sometimes you stand your ground."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 06:47 pm

"You cannot run forever. Running never solved anything. If you want to survive, sometimes you have to fight. I will stand my ground, with my daughter, and we will prevail. Hiding only delays the inevitable; I would rather stand my ground and fight death to te bitter end then cower somewhere, waiting for it to take me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime22/11/12, 06:57 pm

*Sam*
"We're not cowards ma'am. We just want to survive, and if staying together like this, on the move increases our odds of surviving then we'll take it."

(James)
"Sam, believe me I applaud that reason."
=I took a step towards her=

"All I want is for this family to be safe, but I also want them away from the worst of this conflict. Going North does just that."

=To my surprise, Ebenezer appeared behind Julia, and walked towards me=

*Ebenezer*
"James, I've never been one to stand a man leaving his own family, no matter the reasons. But after burying my own son yesterday I understand why you want to stay and fight. You're leaving us, to protect us the most direct way you can and in this world the direct approach is the only approach. So, I support you staying here."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:06 am

Abel drove and didn't look back, he tried to not feel bad about the men he left back there. They would've killed you!
"Maybe... They had weapons, they can handle themselves anyway."
And what about the man you shot? He's zombie food alright.
Abel stayed silent, letting the dirt bike be the only thing to make a noise.
The sun's beams shot out from behind Abel.
"Good... It's getting light."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:18 am

(James)
"Thank you, Ebenezer."
=I looked from him, to everyone else=

"Like it or not....this is my choice. This is where I stand. And if you all hate me for it....then I think I can live with that, knowing that you're all safe."
=Everyone was quiet, as they processed what I said. No one spoke at all, until Harry untangled himself from his mothers arms, and walked over to me=

*Harry*
"James.....do you really need to go?"

(James)
"Harry I.....I don't want. I wish I could just stay with you all, but I can't. Those men that attacked us, there are more of them out there that need to be stopped, or else they'll keep attacking families like ours."

*Harry*
=He did his best not to cry. A few tears still slid down his cheek though=
"Then....just come back when you're done, okay? Because I know nothing will kill you."

(James)
"Heh, sure thing Harry. When this is done, I'll come back. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:41 am

Hibiki smiled and let go of Eve to walk down and kneel in front of Harry. She ruffled his hair. "I'll make sure he comes back. I promse."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:47 am

"Okay."

I say simply. I already went to into thinking mode. Pretty much where I just think about my day. How lucky I am. Blah blah blah.

I probably won't wake him. I've rarely slept before and especially after the plague.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:49 am

You should have gotten one of these along time ago.
Abel cruised down the interstate, just driving past any zombies along the way. Though he was probably just building up a horde of them he'd have to deal with later. Like cotton candy
"Wait what? cotton candy? what's wrong with you!? Me*"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 04:50 am

*Julia*
=Julia almost said something and I was sure it wouldn't kind. But she kept her cool and held her tongue, which surprised me. She just shook her head and said=
"I guess we just have to hope the both of you can keep your promises."

*Dan*
=He walked right up to me, and he looked somewhere between angry, and confused. All he could do was sigh though=
"James, you've been my best friend. So I can't say leaving you here is going to be easy, but that's your choice man. Just do me a favor. Send those Shepherds straight to Hell."

(James)
"You can count on it."
=The rest....the rest was just people saying their goodbyes to me. Sam was calm though I could hear the anger in her voice, and Mark...he just grunted and shook my hand. After that, it all went quiet as the meeting concluded=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:20 am

Hibiki drew closer to James as Eve disappeared into the RV.
"I was serious, James. I promise you'll return." She said simply, as Eve came back lugging the two's stuff.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:21 am

"Well there's a good deal wrong with you, you talk to yourself, you're living alone in a zombie apocalypse, and-"
Before Abel could finish his sentence, the bike started to make chugging sounds.
"That can't be good."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:34 am

(James)
"Thanks Hibiki. And I'll do my best to make sure you and Eve live through this as well."
=I looked back at the RV as Eve climbed out of it=

"I just need to grab my stuff."

=With that, I left her. Entering the RV, I grabbed my own personnel bag. There wasn't much in it really, just a spare set of clothes, some emergency rations, and a few survival tools. The pack was my worst case scenario contingency really. Before I left, I grabbed four extra clips for my pistol, and left the RV=

*Sam*
"James!"
=She jogged over to me=

"Look, I know I was angry and stuff.....but good luck, okay?"
=She extended her hand, and I shook it=

(James)
"Thanks Sam. And listen, in case I don't get a chance to say it again....thanks, for getting me out of that place."

*Sam*
=Her look softened a little=
"Don't mention it. Just remember to give those bastards hell."

=With that, she and everyone else piled back into their cars and the RV. Engines coaxed to life, the caravan filed out of the town, out through the gates on the opposite side. That was when, for the first time I acknowledged that the sun was rising. The caravan drove off towards the sun rise, and I found it oddly symbolic. They drove towards a new day.....and I was never going to see it with them anymore=

(James)
"Goodbye guys.....I'll miss you."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:44 am

Hibki, silently, waited behind James, letting him take his time.
Eve had leaned again Hibiki, eyes closed, singing the song "Fireflies" softly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:49 am

(James)
=Believe it or not, I actually cried a little. After all I did just watch my family leave, but I did my best to wipe my eyes before turning around=
"I think those rooms are still ours for a few more hours. I'll take the boys, you take the girls."

=I started walking back towards the Inn, bag slung over my shoulder, though it was uncomfortable next to the bow=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 05:50 am

The dirt bike came to a stop on the road.
"C'mon you piece of shit."
Abel saw that the fuel gauge said it was empty.
"Well that would explain it."
Luckily there was a gas can strapped to the side of the bike, with a very little amount inside it, but it would get him a bit farther.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:02 am

(James)
=I should have waited for a response, but I felt I needed some time to myself so I walked away for the Inn. Marge didn't seem bothered when I walked back or when I took the room. I guess she had the same idea I did. Once the door was closed, I tossed the bag on the bed, unzipping it so I could get at the clothes. Taking off my jacket and shirt, I paused for a moment as I saw my reflection in the mirror. My skin was lightly tanned at this point, and my torso was slim, toned with an athlete's build. And here and there, was a scar on my body. Burn marks, scars from being cut, from....something really bad=

Just one more reason they're all going to die.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:04 am

=I wait for James, getting a long worn sheet of paper from my pocket and running it in my hand=

I hope to God you're alive, my old friend...

=I then take a deep breath, nervous as hell=

Let's just hope you're still reliable
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:13 am

(James)
=I didn't stare at the scars for too long. It wouldn't do to dwell on that bit of history right now, so I quickly pulled on my spare clothes, followed by the jacket, making sure the sleeves covered my arms. Then I exited the room, only to find Andrew was outside the door=

"Andrew? What are you doing here, I thought you were going with the group."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:18 am

=I look at him=

I never was much for the leading type, James.

=I hand him the sheet of paper=

This is the name of an old friend of mine...might be of some help.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:20 am

(James)
=I took the piece of paper, checking the name=
"Andrew, that's generous but a name is nothing without a location."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:27 am

=I give an apologetic smile=

I know, James

=I give sigh=

But Derek was never really good at giving me his address, even before Judgement Day.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:29 am

(James)
"Well....I'll hold onto this then. If he's still alive, then hopefully we'll run into him."
=I pocketed the paper, moving around him into the hall=

"For now....we just figure out our next step."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:40 am

Hibiki had filed in behind Andrew, Eve waiting by the door to the other room.
"Ask the Town leader? Maybe he can give us a direction...we need to make allies, no?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:41 am

(James)
=I didn't see Hibiki behind Andrew, but when I did I felt my heart flutter a little before my brain registered what she said=
"Yeah, I'm sure Marcus has got some ideas. If you want we can go talk to him together?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:43 am

"Sounds good to me." Hibiki said. "Think we have enough to keep the rooms though, for one more night? I doubt we'll leave right after talking with the town leader."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:46 am

(James)
"Yeah....maybe we can work something out."
=I guess Marge was listening, because that was when she picked that moment to walk over to us=

*Marge*
"You can tell Marcus that the four of you are free to stay here. We don't get many guests anyway."

(James)
"Uh...thanks Marge."
=She just nodded, smiling, and walked away=

"Well, let's go then. Hibiki, should Eve stay here or is she coming?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:52 am

"I'm coming." The girl said, tightening the grip on her bow. "I stay with Mommy. End. Of. Discussion."
The firm tone and use of the word mommy...was a bit out of place.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 06:54 am

(James)
=All I could do was blink at the girl=
Okay wow. Just...just wow.

"So we're agreed. Uh, follow me, I know where Marcus should be."
=With that, I led them out of the Inn, for the Sheriff's office=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 07:03 am

=I nod, following the odd trio=

Well...this should be interesting...

=I follow, a grin playing out on my face=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 07:04 am

Hibiki and Eve followed close behind, the latter testing her bowstring carefully, the former leaving her gun, clip stowed in her pack, on her back.
"Better then a suicide mission, right James?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 07:08 am

(James)
"Yeah, only now there's more people I care about involved."
=We kept walking until we were outside the building, two men in plan clothes standing outside=

Last edited by Razgriz on 23/11/12, 07:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 07:09 am

"Means one more set of hands stopping those bullies from hurting more people."
Eve's voice wasn't exactly loud, but it stilled carried. The voice of a young girl who has seen far too much in a short amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime23/11/12, 07:11 am

(James)
"Yeah....maybe. Do you guys want to meet him, or are you good waiting out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 9 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next