Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Brave New World

Go down 
+6
Felix
Xion's Memory
Janitor
The Meta
Colgate
Razgriz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:12 am

=I blush, feeling like I'm 16 again=

We've both been through hell and back...we've both earned that right not to go through it again

And your my hero too.

=I give her a kiss on the cheek as well=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:13 am

"Oh kiss me properly you fool!" Miranda said, grabbing Andrew and kissing him full on the mouth.

Hibiki pouted a bit. "I'll heal, but it hurts...and I was hoping we could get some of the pain dulled for a bit...Unless you're not man enough for it."
She smiled teasingly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:15 am

=I'm surprised at first, then I submit=

To hell with the world...

=I kiss her as well, embracing her as I do=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:17 am

(James)
=I felt my face redden. Oh man I must have looked like a bright red beat=
"More than willing....just..."

=And here was where my heart started hammering again. What I had to say was, kinda embarrassing under these circumstance=

"You'd....be my first."

=Yeah, sad truth. End of the world, and I was still a virgin. Though hey, given the situation 'was' would be the key word in that statement=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:19 am

"Good. Because you're my first."

She grinned, kissing him. "So be gently cowboy, and you might get round two."

_______

Miranda melted into Andrew's embrace, not letting go.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:26 am

(James)
=I couldn't help but smile a little, as I returned the kiss with equal passion. One of my hands reached up for the hem of her shirt, moving to lift it up. I was slightly worried though, about what might go through her head when she saw me without my shirt on. What was underneath....wasn't exactly pretty=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:28 am

Hibiki let him remove her shirt, and then she went to tug his off. Her eyes stayed on his, and she kept a soft smile on her face.

Eve, meanwhile, was curled on the bed, having cried herself to sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:30 am

=I kiss her for a minute, then come to my senses=

Uhhh...want to go where it's a little more....private?

=My face once again turns beet red=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:37 am

(James)
=Her shirt off, I pressed myself to her instead of looking down. I just wanted to taste her more than anything, and the warmth of her skin on mine only increased my desire for her. Near the cut on my chest, I felt the touch of fabric, her bra most likely. I snaked an arm around her back, feeling even more of that soft, warm skin=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:39 am

"Naughty boy." Miranda said. "Let's."

Hibiki kissed deeper, his shirt now gone. Soon she'd get him on the bed.
It's the end of the world; fuck months, I love this idiot.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:40 am

Abel slashed down his sword upon a zombie that had made it to the top of the store.
"Stay down!"
More were piling against the door, climbing the ladder, some almost making it on the sides. Abel stood at the top of the ladder, awaiting each deadguy, and greeting it with a broadsword to the head. The fire alarm eventually stopped ringing, but it didn't matter, there were over twenty of them surrounding the store, and more to come from the town.
"Swish, swish, motherfuckers! Come get some!"
He sliced his sword across two more of their faces, not fully killing them just dropping them to the cement. Another one followed, and another swing followed, lodging the sword in the zombie's forehead. Abel used his foot and kicked the walker off his sword. One zombie climbing on the side had made it to the roof and started to stand up when Abel rushed it.
"AAAAAHHHH!"
He swung as hard as he could, and beheaded the creature with a clean cut. Multiple more made their way to the top and were approaching Abel.
"I've already made enough noise... What's a little more?"
He unslung his shotgun, pumped a shell into it, then took aim and blew the closest one's head off. He pumped another shell, pulling the trigger letting another shower of pellets hit another zombie, dropping that one also. Abel shot again and again dropping three more of them, before the gun made a click sound.
"Spent."
He slung it on his back and unsheathed his sword again. Swinging that at a few more zombies, downing them as well. He stopped a moment when the wave of undead paused a second. He caught his breath and analyzed his current situation. He killed maybe sixteen... Maybe. And more were walking down the road.
"Goddamn..."
Abel drew his pistol. *BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!* Three careful shots, three down. He counted his shots.
"Nine left..."
Another two shots dropping one more. The zombie resistance became weaker now, but there was a horde on its way. And he didn't have the ammo for that. So down to the last option, one he tended to be pretty familiar with in the past couple years... Run. He looked down the ladder, there was only one there at the time. He shot the zombie in the head then slid down the ladder. He didn't land with much grace, his foot was slightly bent and that caused a small pain, but not enough to stop him now. He started running in a direction away from the town, but not the same way he came.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:41 am

You know me too well.

=I lead her to the Inn, procuring a room for the night=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:43 am

(James)
=I couldn't tell if I was moving backwards, or if Hibiki was gently pushing me back. I just know neither of us broke the kiss by the time the back of my knees hit the edge of my bed, and when they buckled I was sitting down on the bed, Hibiki sitting on my lap=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:52 am

So there cars are back and everybody from them dispersed rather quickly. Something quite shady...

I sit down at a bench and try to think things through. My hangover type thing doesn't help much...
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 05:59 am

Miranda pulled Andrew into the room, locked the door, and promptly shoved him onto the bed, tossing her shirt away.

Hibiki continued kissing, going for James' pants.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:04 am

--The Next morning--

(James)
=I laid down on the bed, Hibiki's head resting on my chest, her hair a lightly tickling me. Last night was....a whole lot better than a kiss. I kissed the top of her head lightly=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:07 am

=I wake up, Miranda next to me on the bed=

First time I've felt this good in, well...years...

=I give her a kiss on the top of her head lightly, because last night was well...an experience=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:12 am

Next thing I know I awake on the very same bench I was on last night. My head still hurting but less. Just into a dull ache.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:14 am

(James)
=Most of last night was still a haze, a lot of heavy panting, light touches, and whispered words. The most definitive thing I remember, was just how good it all felt=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:17 am

Hibiki murmured, waking up. She blinked, breathing softly on James' chest. Then she smiled.

Kissing the new wound, she scooted up to kiss him. "Morning James." She said softly.

Miranda was still asleep, her head nestled against Andrew's neck.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:22 am

(James)
=The kiss sent shivers across my chest, and I found myself waking up in full. Shifting so I was on my side, I gazed at her face. In a hushed voice=
"Morning Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:26 am

I look around. It's still early morning so people would still be sleeping. Me? I had the sun in my eyes to wake me.
I stand up. Then the rifle swings around so it's only hanging by it's strap on my shoulder. I quickly put it back around my back.
Then I walk towards the Inn. As I make it to the front doors and enter. Then say Hi to the Innkeeper again. Nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Not cool enough for a real rank
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 12:57 pm

I think I slept on the floor due to how much sleep I had missed over the past week. It was nice to get some real sleep. Even if it was on the floor. I stood up putting my leather jacket it, then my balaclava and mask. I stretched my arms a little and then grabbed my shotgun and baseball bat. Slinging the shotgun around my back and tying the baseball bat to my side with a easy to release knot just incase I needed to knock some heads in.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 04:12 pm

Heavy breathing, almost panting, foot aching. Abel was running for a long time, he couldn't remember just how long though. Don't look back...
"Just keep moving."
You're faster than them, if you keep moving you'll lose them.
Abel finally broke down unto his knees, hitting the pavement hurt but he ignored it. He tried catching his breath but it was hard. He hit his palms on the road, and tried pushing himself away from it.
"Gotta keep... Moving..."
He stumbled then landed on his face. He lied on the road motionless. Keep moving... His eyes slowly shut, leaving him to see nothing but darkness.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 06:58 pm

I head back to the room and go inside. Jennifer is still sleeping and Wrex is up an about. I plop down on the chair after setting the rifle down.

"So... what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:14 pm

Abel awoken in a shock, and he jumped up from laying in the road. His entire body ached, his legs and foot he landed on badly most of all.
"Ahh."
He looked around him, it seemed to be almost the exact same lighting as it was when he collapsed. Although he did notice the sun was on the other side of the sky. Morning?...
"You slept through the night on a fucking road!?"
Abel quickly checked his skin for any wounds, bites to be more specific.
"God, holy- Fu-... You could have been eaten! Dumbshit!"
He finally calmed down a bit, and started walking down the road.
"They could be right behind you..."
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:20 pm

Looking at tyler, I say with a rather serious tone. "Honestly, I dont know. I am not a fan of starting back out on the road given that all that is out there is death. But I dont feel too safe here either."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:28 pm

"So... we just stay here then?"

I lean back against the chair. That way the front half of the chair is airbourne.
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:30 pm

"I dont know, I am going to see what I can dig up about this place, maybe watch the people here. I will be back, watch jennifer while your in here."

Then I procceed to lumber out into the hallway, ducking under the door and heading to the inn's lobby.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:35 pm

"Okay..."

Maybe we can find work here?

I look over to Jennifer whose fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:40 pm

Abel's mouth was dry, he just hadn't noticed until now what with all the pain throughout his body. He unscrewed the cap on the bottle of water he had, and sparingly took a swig of it. There was still about half of it left. He then grabbed the bag of chips he scavenged and opened it. Most of them were crunched into crumbs, but food is still food. He whistled an old tune he heard from a game years ago, in between handfuls of potato chips. All while he walked down the deserted road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xorWgC8vf3I
Back to top Go down
Dreadnaught Wrex
Dreadnaught Wrex

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 07:42 pm

I lumbered out into the lobby, figuring the best idea right now was to watch and wait. Walking over towards the walkway that led to the door and lobby counter. I leaned against the wall. From where I was I could see out the door but still see the lobby area of the inn. Now to watch and listen.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 08:18 pm

--Shepherd Camp--

=To say that Jonah was furious, was an understatement. In a fit of rage, he slashed open the throats of two female prisoners, and even stabbed one of his men in the eye. The other Shepherds thought for a moment he truly was channeling the fury of God. It took him the better part of an hour to control himself and even then his people gave him a wide berth. He was soon given something to focus on however, when the radio in his truck crackled to life=

*Voice Over Radio*
"Jonah? Jonah you there sir?"

*Jonah*
=He stalked over to the radio, grabbing the mike attached to the cord=
"I'm here. What is it?"

*Voice*
"We found something you're going to like. A few miles north of that town you're outside of......we found a bunch of vehicles. An RV to boot."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 08:30 pm

=I sit up a bit, and stroke Miranda's cheek=

Morning, beautiful.

=I then give her a big smile=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 08:55 pm

*Jonah*
"An RV? You're sure?"

*Voice*
"Yes Jonah. And a lot of people, good stock on the women too."

*Jonah*
"No....no prisoners. They took from me and now I shall take from them. In the name of our lord, they are to be put to death, and their possessions will be ours."

*Voice*
"As you say Jonah."

*Jonah*
"One more thing....I want that town to know about this. Leave a signal for them to see."
=He hung up on the scouting group, a smile playing on his lips=

"Vengeance is mine, so sayeth the Lord."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:04 pm

Soren stumbled through the city, rubbing his eyes as he looked around. Not anyone, yet. It'd been a while and he'd seen no humans and no zombles for far too long. What the hell was going on?
As he moved closer, he could see something interesting nearby. It seemed like defences were being built up, as a method of fighting the hordes. Strange.

Last edited by FallenSanity on 27/11/12, 01:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:27 pm

"Maybe we could stay here?"

"Nah. It's too big of a target for zombies and Raiders. Not to mention the goddamned Shepherds."

"Well. To them. It's God blessed Shepherds."

Conversations with myself, a habit that needs to go away.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:37 pm

--Lockdown Town, Inn--

(James)
=My hand ran from her shoulder, to down her arm, until it came to a stop over her hip=
"Gotta say...for a first timer, you seemed to know your way around."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:51 pm

Hibiki giggles. "I'm a cop; we have to deal with prostitutes sometimes, yeah? Well, one time, she kinda got...too specific...and the guys didn't stop her..." She blushed.
"Um...I don't want to leave, but can I just go make sure Eve's ok?"

Miranda sat up, revealing her assets as the sheets crumpled around her hips. "So...whacha wanna do now?" She asked, grinning.

Last edited by Jeremy Hunter on 26/11/12, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:53 pm

(James)
"Yeah, no problem."
=I slowly untangled myself from the sheets, as I moved to get up=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime26/11/12, 11:58 pm

Hibiki smiled, kissing him. "Be right back."

Getting up, she slipped on her lingerie, jeans, and shirt, then went to her room.
Eve was sitting on the bed, hands on her lap. Hibiki knelt in front of her.
"Hey kiddo."
"Morning mommy."
Hibiki managed a smile, stroking her hair. "I'm sorry about the handcuffs...I can't remove them just yet, but I promise I will."
"I deserve them..." She sniffed.
Hibiki kissed her forehead. "I'll be back soon."

Hibiki returned to James' room. "She's fine. Think it's safe to remove her handcuffs?" She asked, sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 12:02 am

(James)
=While Hibiki was out of the room, I began slipping back into my clothes. This was easier said than done, since I had to walk around the room and pick them up. Why people tossed clothes aside was beyond me. Anyway, I had just gotten my pants back on, shirt laid on the bed, when Hibiki walked back in, sitting on the bed and asking about Eve=

"I think so, yeah. Still..."
=I sat down next to her=

"I don't think it would be unfair to ask we keep an eye on her."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 12:15 am

=I look at her with a small grin, and again blush, once again feeling like I'm teenager=

Well...not much at this point. I'm just happy to see you again.

=I smile, my emotions once again overwhelming me=

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 12:46 am

Hibiki trailed her fingers down some of James:' scars.
"Get dressed. I'll bring her in. You should talk to her."

Hibiki stood and stretched before heading to her room.

Miranda grinned, kissing Andrew again. "Likewise."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 12:48 am

(James)
"Okay, I'll be here."
=Ignoring the lines of pleasure her fingers made as they trailed across the scar, I quickly got my shirt back on, and remained seated on the bed=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 12:54 am

Hibiki entered her room. She walked over and untied Eve before uncuffing her.
"Let's go kiddo."

She silently followed...then took Hibiki's hand.
"Please don't send me back mommy."

This almost broke Hibiki's heart. She tightened her grip as she pushed open the door. Leading Eve in, Hibiki sat on the floor in front of James, with Eve sitting on her lap. Hibiki held the girl, softly kissing her cheek.
"Try to be calm, ok?" She directed at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 01:01 am

(James)
=Seeing the girl, who betrayed us, the daughter of the man that tortured me....calm was a hard thing to achieve but I was able to get there. When I was sure I wouldn't fly into an angry rant, I got off the bed, and knelt in front of Eve=

"Eve....you betrayed us, you lied to us, and nearly got us killed. You may have gotten us out of there, but right now I need to know where your loyalties lie? Can we trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 01:06 am

Eve couldn't look him in the eye.
"All I wanted was a mother..." she looked up. "They broke me. They educated me. They...they punished me. I couldn't disobey." She sobbed a bit. "But when Father did that to mommy...when he was going to hurt the one mommy loved...I couldn't let it happen."

Eve finally looked up.

"Then...you protected me. Andrew protected me. Mommy protected me. Even after what I did, you protected me." She cried again. "I don't want mommy to cry anymore."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 01:08 am

=I kiss her as well, once again feeling like my old self=

Well...looks like I got lucky...

=I pat her head, and slowly get dressed=

Well...you going to come with me or not?

=I give Miranda my trademark cocky grin=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime27/11/12, 01:14 am

(James)
=There wasn't a lot I could say at that point. Seeing her reduced to tears like that.....made me reach out and hug her. All the hate, all the anger I carried for her was gone. I didn't see her as a traitor anymore, just a frightened girl who wanted a family=
"It's okay Eve. It's going to be okay."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Brave New World   ZRP-2: Brave New World - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Brave New World
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next