Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+5
Colgate
Xion's Memory
The Meta
Cel
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:04 am

=I sigh=

That's probably a good idea...resting.

=I hide a wince as a bit of pain snakes up my arm=

Should have gotten some painkillers in St. Louis...

And as for my arm. Don't remind me.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:11 am

"Right. Well. We should probably go sit down or something. Catch our breath. What say you?"
I start swinging our hands forward and backward. Slowly at first, then going a little faster.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:13 am

These guys were interesting, not like other groups that came through the town. These guys seemed, iunno, smart? Resourceful? they just gave off some sorta feeling.

"Hey Allie, you okay? Don't drink too much little lady, you've got a prom dance soon." I said, teasingly, nudging her.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:14 am

“Well-“ She was interrupted by a gruff voice, “Who is this?” A man, big guy, had apparently snuck up on us while we were standing there. He seemed to be an authoritative figure. I looked at the girl as she looked at the man. “He’s just someone who wandered by.” Her demeanor changed again. My mouth opened and closed, I was going to say something, and decided not to. Who was this newcomer? He must have some connection with the girl. He stood around 6’5”, he was pretty jacked, I wouldn’t be surprised if he could snap me like a twig. I’m not going to lie, I was intimidated by him. He, too, wore a crucifix. I sensed that this wasn’t just a coincidence, but for the sake of the hairs on my chin I said nothing. “He’s harmless, Ananias. He won’t cause any trouble.”

The big man turned to me, “Who are you, and what do you want?” he seemed a little hostile, so I answered neutrally, “Well, I’m Nick, and I want no trouble with you…” He looked at me hard. I felt myself shrink under his gaze. He turned back to the girl, “We’ll take him with. He better not be trouble. If he is, he’ll be your responsibility, Sapphira.” I saw her gulp. I had no idea what was going on. I had just been amusing myself by looking into an armored storefront, and now I’m being recruited for something. First day off the Grounds and I’m already getting myself involved in something.

Well, I guess things could have gone worse. I mean, he could have just shot me, or something.

I opened my mouth as if to say something, again, but as I did I looked over at the girl, Sapphira, and closed it again. My thoughts were racing, what’s going on? Who is she? Who is he? And what was he talking about? He had walked over here, presumably from the alley next to the shop, relatively unnoticed. He wore dark pants, some type of boot, a heavy looking coat, like something you’d see in Russia. He had a jar shaped head, a solid brow, he looked like a warrior. He was around 6’5” maybe 6’6”, and he had some mass underneath his thick clothes. I wouldn’t want to run into him in a dark alley. Except I’m not going after him into a dark alley, I’m following him down one. Nothing bad could possibly happen, I thought to myself.

I was led to an inconspicuous building that must’ve been an apartment complex, and judging by the stuff in the street, it had been cleaned out. From TV’s to modern pieces of furniture a bunch of it littered the street. I assumed there was a reason for it. I made a mental note to look down at the scattered furniture from a higher position. The apartment building had one of those buzzer things, where you pressed the button and someone from inside the building had to let you up by pushing a button in their room or something. I don’t know, I’ve only ever been in one once, and I wasn’t really paying attention then.

At the door the big guy hit the buzzer, had a brief conversation with someone I couldn’t hear, and then opened the door for us. At this point I was prodded by Sapphira to move forward into the building. I wasn’t sure what to think, I was just going with the flow. I didn’t know what I would do, I mean, I had no reason to run at this point, no threats, or obvious signs of aggressive behavior. In fact, I didn’t feel threatened. But then, maybe I was too busy thinking of Sapphira. Which was an odd name, I thought. Sapphira is a biblical name, she and her husband “mysteriously” died after not paying the apostles, or something like that.

We walked up several flights of stairs passed several floors that looked almost too clean. Each floor had vacuumed and spotless red carpeting. If I were just waking up here, I wouldn’t think the zombie apocalypse had ever happened. It was eerie and comforting at the same time. We went up to the 7th floor and then to the 11th room, room 11 floor 7, 11-7. I thought it was funny, of all things, a memory of a game from before the zombies attacked. Sci-fi has a special place in my heart.

When I took my first step into the room, the first thing I noticed was that it looked like it had been remodeled into a church. There was a crucified Jesus and an altar and everything. They even had holy water near the door, I refrained from putting my finger in it and doing the sign of the cross. There was something that just felt wrong about this place. Also, the smell of anti-septic clung to the air, which told me they cleaned up frequently, or used a lot when they did. I got an unexpected chill down my spine that had nothing to do with the draft in the room. The big guy, Ananias, held up his hand, and Sapphira stopped and grabbed my shoulder as I went to follow him. I looked back and she gestured to the right, towards a bench.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:15 am

(J)

I smile.

"That sounds good."

I lead over to a empty table and sit.

(Allie)

I look at her confused.

"Proms at the end of sch- oH!"

I burst into giggles.

"Good one Sammy!!"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:17 am

I grin a little at her reaction. Laughter. Now that was something I missed. People laughed still, sure, but genuine giggles?

"How about a competition?" I said, brow raised as I smirked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:24 am

=I sigh, shaking my head=

Good grief...they're drunk...both of them...

=I lay my head on the table, getting a small nap=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:24 am

(Allie)

I look at her, pondering.

"Its a bad time... but why not!?"

I fill up our cups and raise my glass.

"May the best win."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:25 am

"Well I wouldn't exactly say that if I were you." I grin, and throw the glass back in one eager motion, gasping happily as I look back.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:27 am

(Allie)

I finish my first and fill up round 2.

"Trash talk now?"

I down my second glass.

Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:31 am

I down the glass again, blinking a little, and smirking.

"How old're you, sweetie?"
I could feel the drinks starting to kick in, but I knew I could outlast her. I outlasted almost everyone else so far.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:35 am

I sit down at the table. Hand still clinging to her's. After that argument with James it made me wonder.
I barely know this girl... and I got myself into that for her. I mean. I like her, I really do. But I, actually don't know her at all.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:38 am

Mira stayed silent.

Hibiki rubbed James' back.
"James...I have to be blunt...don't drown in your regret. I need you...they need you...Sam, Eve, Andrew, Mira...our chiod...needs you."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:39 am

(Allie)

I have a permanent grin on my mouth, and I fumble for the bottle then pour us more.

"I'm... 26? Yeah thats right!"

I drink another glass. That's 3, plus I drank 2 before...

"Its been a a long time since.... since I've drank."

(J)

I smile at him then look over his shoulder.

"Look at those two girls drunk... My dad used to make moonshine sometimes.."

I turn back to him.

"He said it was family recipe and taught me it. Its actually not that hard to make.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:42 am

I look at her, raising my brow a little. She was good, this was three glasses so far. I'd seen fully grown men stumbling over their words by now.

"So, 26 huh? I'm 27, not too far off. Of course, age doesn't mean much now, never did really."

I begin to sip slowly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:43 am

"Er... moonshine? Like that alcohol drink?"
Well. That was quick to start.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:46 am

(Allie)

I laugh.

"Wait mean much for what?"

(J)

I nod.

"I remembered it the other day.. If I could get the supplies I could make some, then sell it to buyers."

I smile.

"If I get enough it could cover supplies and anything we need."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:49 am

"What would you need? Maybe I can get the supplies to make it?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:50 am

"Wont mean much for when I'm watching you drink yourself under the table." I say cheekily, finishing my drink off and setting the glass down, looking into her eyes.

She was good at this. Well, she was good at being drunk.

Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 03:58 am

(J)

"Yeast, cornmeal, sugar, waler and other stuff. It depends on what you're trying to make. I could make Applepie Moonshine too."

I give a grin and shrug.

(Allie)

I giggle some more.

"I like being.. being on top of the table thank you!"

I sit my head down on the table giggling.

Last edited by Celestia on 27/01/13, 04:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:03 am

"Alright. Perhaps we could go searching for it around this area. I mean in the buildings and such. I doubt people will take cornmeal or yeast."

Last edited by Fel on 27/01/13, 04:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:08 am

I raise my brow, chuckling a little, watching her.

She was corny, and she was drunk, and she was childish. She sounded like a dream come true.
"Come on sweetie, you've lost. Let's get you to a bed."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:20 am

(Allie)

I mumble something into the table then stand up abruptly swaying.

"A bed sounds nice.."

I reach for the bottle but miss.

"Andrew Watch my bottle.. make sure it doesn't go anywhere! Or just give it to James, Idon'tcare..."

I stumble away, forgetting what I was doing.

(J)

I blush I bit.

"I hope you don't think badly of me.. I'm not good in a fight, but I know how to cook all sorts of things."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:23 am

"Really? You how to cook? That's good. 'Cause I can't cook for the world."

I grin.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:24 am

I sigh, standing and staggering very slightly, grabbing Allies shoulders and gently guiding her to my room.

"You poor thing." I didn't mean it of course, and the sarcasm and cheekiness in my statement hopefully let her know that.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:28 am

(Allie)

I let her guide me to wherever she was guiding me... hell I didn't know.

"I'm not poor... I paid for the drink... with a.. eh.."

(J)

I laugh. It was a little corny, but the fact it was probably true made it funny.

"Don't worry, if we ever find a permanent location I'll see about starting a garden."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:33 am

I smile, patting Allie on her back sadly.

"Shh, come on, we're gonna go to my room so you can lie down. Hopefully you can make it there on your own two feet."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:37 am

I grin again. Something had her laughing.
"So, we might just have that if I play my cards right. A permanent location I mean."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:41 am

(Allie)

"My feet?"

I look down and start stumbling even worse.

"Whoa..... "

We arrive at Sammy's room, or at leas thats what she lead me into.

(J)

I frown

"I hope you don't mean here.. Cause after what happened.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:45 am

I open the door, and push Allie in smiling. She was out of it more than I expected.
But I still won.

"Lie down, Allie, I'll pour you some water."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:45 am

"No. I wouldn't stay here after a Shepherd attack. Because from what I heard, they don't stop coming after they found you."
I put my hand on my neck. Just a habit of mine.
"I mean an Elite compound. You know what those are right?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:47 am

(J)

I nod.

"From what I picked up, they're basically rich people?"

(Allie)

I more or less fall onto the bed. I burst into another fit of giggles.

"I don't need... water!"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:48 am

=I sigh, getting up off the table=

God...I'm sooo DAMN tired...

=I then get up from my seat taking Mira to our old room in the Inn, flopping down on the bed=

I just feel drained...and sleep would do me a whole lot of good...
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:58 am

I look over at Allie, pouring a glass of water and shaking my head.

"Come on, you needa drink something."
I walk over, passing her the water.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:00 am

"Rich people with a lot of muscle, ammo, weapons, food, water, a safe place to stay. A kind of Haven."
I smile gently.
"And. Like I said, I could probably get us in there if I stay with those people from earlier."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:05 am

(Allie)

I take the water and drink it.

"What.. what was that suppose.. to do?"

I lay back and look at her.

(J)

I frown.

"It sounds good, but... can you trust those people? A few minutes ago the were about to kill you.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:07 am

I smile, sitting next to her and rubbing her head softly.

"Just a bit of a wash out, don't worry. Lie down, try and get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:08 am

I'm ashamed to admit it. But I did up and abandon them without a word.
"That's... that's because..."
I couldn't say it.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:17 am

(Allie)

I grin up at her.

"I'm not (yawn's) tired.."

My eyes flutter a bit and start to drop.

(J)

I give his hand a Squeeze.

"Its ok.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:21 am

I smirk and nod, rubbing her cheek gently.

"You're not tired, you're drunk. There's a difference." I lay down a bit next to her, smiling. "Don't worry, you can sleep."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:22 am

(James)
=This time I turned to face her=
"You really think it's that easy? To just forget?"

=It was all but impossible to hide the anger in my voice=
"Or just forget about the fact, that I failed one more person? I failed his family, I failed the caravan. Failed my parents. You may as well leave right now Hibiki, and stay away from me, you and our child. Because I'll let you both down, and you'll die because of it. Everyone I care about seems to die just by knowing me Hibiki, so stay away."

=I didn't really mean that. Granted, at the time I believed it. Let's face it, when you lose as much as I have and the common denominator is yourself, it makes you believe things very easily=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:27 am

(Allie)

I mummer something unclear in response and drift off to sleep in the bed of someone I just meet.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:33 am

I smile happily, rubbing her head and neck softly, before sitting up and sighing.

"Jeez. I wonder what would've happened if I lost this one..." I smile, looking at Allie and standing up, stretching a bit.
"Oh and she's on my bed..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:43 am

"I. I abandoned them to come back here. To see if you're okay. And I didn't say a word to them about it. They have every right to be mad at me.
But, you know, I made the right choice coming here."
I squeeze her hand. Just because I needed a bit of support.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:44 am

Hibiki slapped him. She then slapped him two more times. Each was sharp, hard, and unforgiving.
"If you say one more word about giving up I will walk out that door and not come back. You have one chance to pull yourself together. I never said forget. I said don't drown in regrets. Now pull yourself together before you loose everyone. Because right now, it is neither Sheoherds nor walkers that are destroying your life. It is you yourself "
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:47 am

(James)
=The slaps stung, and that it was Hibiki slapping me made it hurt even more. But I was still angry, and that anger made me lash out. though it still haunts me, and though I still found it as the single dumbest decision of my life......I slapped her once=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:47 am

I pushed Allie around a little, trying to lie her down properly, while ensuring she didn't fall off. This was gonna be weird.

I laid down next to her, blushing a little, and thought. She'd fall off, unless...
I sighed, and wrapped my arms around her, holding her on the bed.
"I'm not gonna fall asleep like... this..." I let out a low yawn, surprising myself.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:48 am

(J)

I smile at him.

"I think what you did was sweet. Even if they don't think it was right, I do."

I squeeze his hand back.

(Allie)

I give a little mumble and grab one of the pillows, snuggling up to it.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:54 am

I sigh, but nod pleasantly. At least that could help keep her on, for a while.
I closed my eyes, and tried to fall asleep. Big day, big day.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 05:55 am

Hibiki's cace whiplashed to the side. She blinked.

Hibiki stood up and walked out, not even bothering to slam the door. She didn't even dignify James with an answer. She just walked out, stormed past Sam and Eve, and headed for the bus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Historic Section :: Zombie RP-
Jump to: