Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+5
Colgate
Xion's Memory
The Meta
Cel
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:02 am

(James)
=The moment I had slapped her, I felt immediate regret for my action. I got out of bed, running out the door to follow her=

(Sam)
=First Hibiki went walking out of the room, then James was soon behind running out=
James.....you dolt.

(Book)
"Oh my......I think it would be best if we follow, don't you Sam?"
=She nodded at me, and squeezed out from under the girl on her hip, leaving her in the chair as we both got up, following James out of the inn=

(James)
"Hibiki! Please, wait! I'm sorry!"
=I ran up to her, and simply touched her arm. Halfway to her arm my brain made a mental note of how suicidal that move was, and it only registered in full when I made contact=
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:06 am

Hibiki spun around and decked James with all her strength.
"YOU BLEW IT. YOU FUCKING BLEW IT. YOU GAVE UP. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME."
She saw Sam and Book come after them. She shoved James aside (if he was still standing) and took astep towards Sam.
"You watch her and make her happy o God help me I will rip your fucking head off. NO COMMENTS FROM YOU!" she shouted to Book before turning and continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:12 am

(James)
=My face hurt even worse now, and I got knocked onto my ass for good measure. I sat on the ground, staring at her as she walked of, her rage a palpable thing. it seemed stupid I know.....but I wasn't letting her go. I couldn't. So I got back up to my feet and walked off after her=

(Book)
"Uh James, that might not be a good idea."
=I went silent though when he flipped me off without breaking pace, and decided that a silent prayer for his safety would do better=
Dear God in heaven.....keep that idiot alive.

(Sam)
"James! Are you out of your mind?"
=I ran after him=

(James)
"I'm not losing her Sam. Not today, or tomorrow. I can't let her go. Hibiki!"
=I got to within three feet of her, though I kept my distance=

"Hibiki, please. I'm sorry for what I said, and more importantly for hitting you."

(Sam)
"Whoa whoa whoa.....you slapped her?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:15 am

"He fucking gave up. Said I should leave him since he coildnt save Harry. I AM LEAVING. AREN'T YOU FUCKING HAPPY? ONE CHANCE TO MAN UP AND MOVE ON. AND YOU THROW IT AWAY. YOU GET NO MORE CHANCES. I DON'T FUCKING KID ABOUT THAT."
She kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:19 am

(Sam)
"You slapped her?!"

(James)
"Yes, I slapped her and it was the single dumbest thing I have ever done! Worse than leaving the caravan, or Harry! And I'm sorry Hibiki, so please, please don't leave!"
=I ran ahead of her, getting on my knees, hands clasped in the air=

"You can't ask me to let you go. I am begging you, please don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:22 am

Hibiki looked at him.
"Then you shouldn't have told me to stay away."
She walked around him and kept on going.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:25 am

(James)
=Whatever shred of dignity I had, I was happily tossing away if it meant she stayed here. Getting back off my knees, I ran back to her and once more made a very, very dumb move. Or at least I thought it was, I was waiting on the response, as I hugged her from behind, my face smothered in her hair=
"I'm so sorry Hibiki, for saying that. I lost Harry. I lost my home before that. Don't ask me to lose you as well."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:28 am

Hibiki started to cry. "Three fucking times I tried to be there. Three. Twice I was kind. Third I was harsh. Each time you rejected me. If you don't want to lose me, why are you trying so hard to keep me away?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:33 am

(James)
=My voice started to crack as I cried. Almost as badly as when I put Harry down (looking back on how I thought that, it made it sound more like I had put down my favorite dog)=
"I don't know. I was scared those times Hibiki. Scared of losing you, hurt by everything I already lost. And when I push you away, I try and distance myself from that pain. I do that because I love you too much to bear thinking about losing you, and now I'm so close to that reality. So please, please please don't go."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 06:36 am

"Then stop letting the pain change you. Stop directing your anger at me." Sghe said quietly amidst her tears.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 07:32 am

(James)
"It never once changed me Hibiki......those were just the times you saw me in pain. Those were the times you saw the person I am when I'm hurt, when I lose people dear to me."
=Tears poured from my eyes as I all but crushed her against me, my mouth against her ear as I whispered, desperately trying to convince her to stay=

"I can't promise that it won't happen again, that I won't get depressed, or so racked with grief like that again. But I promise I will never hit you again. I'll never let it consume me to the point that I become so useless."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime27/01/13, 04:37 pm

=I had tried to sleep off the emotions of the day, but the outside world had other ideas. I had heard yelling, and was woken up from my light sleep because of that=

And I have a good idea of the source of that yelling, given what happened today...

=I slip out of the room, watching the scene like a spectator, wisely keeping out of it=

This is his problem, Andrew, not yours...let him deal with it on his own...

=I just stand there and watch, arms folded across my chest and leaning on the door frame of my room=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:15 am

"You stood up for Eve. For me. Against Slate and Marcus. And you didn't bri g that strength with you to be here. You left me for anger. Don't leave me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:22 am

(James)
"I don't want to leave you Hibiki. I swear I will never leave you."

(Sam)
=All i could do was stand and stare, waiting for Hibiki to respond=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:31 am

I hold her hand as tight but gently as I can. I didn't want to hurt her really. And I just want to hold her right now. As I have a question.
"Hey. Uh... I- you. Uh. Nevermind."
Fucking nervousness. I wish I could just get over that...
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:32 am

I blinked a little, not sure of where I was. I was holding someone, so it must be somewhere nice at least. I remember nothing, and my head hurt a little. I nuzzled into the persons back, smiling as I wrapped my feet around theirs.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:34 am

(J)

I tilt my head, look at him quizzically.

"What is it Tyler?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:34 am

Hibiki reach and grasped James' hands.
"If I wasn't afraid of hurting your healing body, I would judo throw your sorry ass and threaten you more. Don't tempt me again."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:37 am

I take my hand free and rub it with my other hand.
"Ah, it's nothing."
I smile slyly.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:39 am

(J)

I smile at him and look into his eyes.

"Now you got me curious.. tell me!"

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:39 am

(James)
=I wasn't sure if that was a joke or not. He'll, with the day I had it could have been the funniest joke in the world and I wouldn't even grin. All I could do was hold her hands tightly=
"I swear, I won't tempt you."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:46 am

"I- uh. Would you... uh."
I rub the back of my neck again.
"Would you be my um... uh."
I smile sheepishly. I didn't want to say it. Mainly because of how awkward it'd be. How awkward I am.
"Would you be my girlfriend? Iunderstandifyoudon'twanttoIjusthadtoask."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:53 am

(Allie)

I feel something nuzzling my back and grin, mumbling something in my sleep. Suddenly I feel myself slowly start to shift forward, then the feeling of falling overcomes me. My eyes shoot open as I fall onto the floor, dragging something with me.

"Shit!"

I land on my pillow, but there's something layying on top of me. I let out a moan, confused.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:55 am

I grunted as the two of us went over, my head colliding with the persons. I her a slightly feminine groan, as I began to rub my head.

"The fuck just happened..." I rub my forehead and look down, to see a head of hair, and... I didn't recognise it. That's awkward.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 01:59 am

(Allie)

I groan at my slight headache. Luckily god blessed my family with almost no Hangovers.

"Sammy?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:04 am

I remembered that voice though! I clamber to my feet, groaning, and look down a little confused.

"Allie? That you?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:11 am

(J)

I blush and grin.

"Well umm... I would like that..."

I squeeze his hand.

"Yes I will Tyler."

(Allie)

I groan again and lay there as I feel Sammy get up.

"Yeah, Sammy. Its me.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:16 am

I grab Sammy by the shoulders, pulling her up to her knees, groaning as I feel my head again.

"Well... good to see you woke up." I say, smiling awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:18 am

=I hear groaning in one of the rooms, look in and can't help but laugh=

I'll pull this out for a laugh...

=I smile a bit=

Yaknow...I couldn't help seeing something like that in a movie once...except I don't see a white tiger in the room.

=I chuckle a bit=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:26 am

(Allie)

I groan closing my eyes and lean on Sammy.

"Morning to you to beautiful. Or whatever time it is..."

I raise my hand weakly and flip off Andrew.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:31 am

=I give a silly grin as Allie flipped me the bird=

I still got it...

=I just stand there, and amused look on my face=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:33 am

I look at the guy, recognising him, and smirk as I brush a few strands of hair out of Allies face.
"I needa drink. You two talk, or whatever." I walk over and pour myself a glass of water, sighing and rubbing my head still.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:37 am

(Allie)

I fall over on the bed and lay there. I look at my watch then at Andrew.

"What the hell? We weren't out that long! How are we already hungover!"

I wince at my own voice.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:43 am

=I smile=

Believe me...I've been at enough family reunions to know what a hangover looks like...

=I grin=

You would have made Jack Daniels blush with how much you drank.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:48 am

I groan, throwing the drink back, and groaning in pain. I hated hangovers... Fuck, did I hate hangovers.
"I don't... It wasn't much, just a bottle of Whiskey right?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:49 am

"Good..."
Hibiki started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:53 am

(James)
=I got to my feet and pulled her into a hug, almost crushing her against me and that may have been petty vengeance for her hitting me. But I started to cry as well=
"They're all dead Hibiki. All but Andrew and Sam, from the caravan. I just don't want to lose anyone else I care about."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:56 am

(Allie)

I laugh at Andrew and flip him off again.

"Yeah, I don't think we drank all of it.."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 02:59 am

=I keep my amused grin on my face=

Wow...I haven't enjoyed myself this much since...well, St. Louis...

=I chuckle=

Well, that bottle looked pretty empty to me.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:00 am

I lean against the table, rubbing my eyes and thinking.

"A whole... bottle... christ..." I leaned forward, and sighed angrily, looking over at Allie.
"You okay there, Al?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:03 am

Hibimi crushed him back - twice as hard.
"Then don't give into your anger youg padawan."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:05 am

After getting all the supplies he needed, and could carry, Abel unlocked the front door and stepped outside. No zombies?
Abel shook his head. He let his shotgun fall into his hands, and began walking around the small town.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:06 am

(Allie)

I groan and reach over without looking up, and slam the door on Andrew.

"Uhh..... yeah... I think..."

I look up and grin.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:06 am

(James)
=I didn't exactly smile, but I came damn close=
"I promise, I won't."

(Sam)
"Okay so hate to ruin the moment you two......but I think we still have some things to resolve. There are breaches in the town fortifications, Harry needs to be.....taken care of. And lets not forget Shepherds on the horizon."

(James)
"Sam next time you enter a tender moment with Eve I'll be sure to ruin it for you."

(Sam)
"No you won't. I won't have it in public."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:08 am

I smile, and walk over to her, kissing her on the cheek and blushing a little.

"That was fun. We should do it again, when we aren't hungover. Did you have somewhere to go today?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:11 am

(Allie)

I look up blushing and stammering. I've never been kissed by a girl before in my life.

"W-wait... you mean g-get drunk? Or..."

I trail off and move on to the next question.

"A-and no.. I don't think.. Just waiting for James to give the word..."

I look away blushing still.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:17 am

Hibiki pulled away rrom James. "Take care of Harry. I'll go work out my anger issues on those fuckers."

Eve stood near the door to the inn, waiting for Sam.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:19 am

(James)
"Hibiki, no!"
=I grabbed her wrist, keeping her from walking off=

"You can't go alone. And by now they'll have already pulled back. We need to stick together and work on a plan of attack."

(Sam)
"Besides, if we're burying Harry now, we need to be there for the funeral. All of us."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:21 am

Hibiki looked away. "Yeah..."
She slumped a bit, closing her eyes.

Eve shifted from foot to foot.
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime28/01/13, 03:21 am

I punch Allie in the shoulder, softly, giggling a little.

"Silly, get drunk. Unless... you wanna... you know what, nevermind." I grab a wet towel and throw it to her, smirking.
"Clean yourself off a little. You look as bad as I feel."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next