Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+5
Colgate
Xion's Memory
The Meta
Cel
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:11 am

(J)

I squeeze his hand.

"It all water under the bridge, not worry so much about it."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:40 am

I shrug, looking around and sighing a little. We already had this place down, repairs wouldn't be as hard as founding our own new place.
Mind you, I didn't know much about the Elites.

"Ever met an Elite?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:45 am

(Allie)

I shrug but remain resting on her shoulder.

"Never got the chance.."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:48 am

"What do you know of 'rm? I've got nothing."
I sigh and close my eyes, yawning.

"Think they can stop the Shepards?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 05:25 am

*Marcus*
"I know, it's crazy. The entire town up and moving to all the way there would make us a colossal target, but after today the town is bound to hold a vote over our future."
=He ran his hand through his hair=

(James)
"You realize the Elites agreed to support us, never house us."
=Granted, they had the room for it. And I was sure these people could get their own food, maybe even grow it=

*Marcus*
"By now you already know that Clarissa and I know each other. She'll agree to it. And frankly I'm having a hard time disagreeing with the rest of the town for moving. This place isn't that defensible, and too many people have paid for that."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 05:29 am

"Well. I only wonder because if they're just telling people... wouldn't that mean that the alliance they came to make was made?
I mean. Why would they come back if they're mission isn't completed?"

I realize half a moment later she probably has no clue.

"Oh. Uh, yeah. I-I I forgot to tell you somethings."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:12 pm

(J)

I looked at him confused.

"Huh? What is it?"

(Allie)

I scoot in closer getting more comfy.

"Heck, I don't know... If people think its the best place to go, then I'm guessing they have to be sort of good."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:22 pm

I nod, thinking for a moment. She wasn't wrong.

"Yeah okay, good point. I don't know much really, I just ended up roaming after a while. I'm hoping the people making decisions know more than me."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:31 pm

(Allie)

I grin and shift my head to look up at her.

"You are going sticking around are you?.. Its been awhile since I've had a friend like you, even if we just meet."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:46 pm

"Of course I'm stickin round. If we're gonna be moving, I'm going with the group that can handle themselves in a shitstorm."
I grin, tapping the table gently with my fingers, looking at you.
"And of course, we still have to go on that date."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 01:51 pm

=I perk up at the announcement slightly, taking out my Bowie knife and twirling it about for diversion=

Well...there's an interesting development...

=I twirl the blade with my good arm, my other arm still giving me hell=

Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 03:57 pm

"So. Um... where to start... oh! Okay. Well. The reason we left at all is to try and make allies with the Elites.
Get weapons, ammo, food, men. You know. The stuff we'd need for a war. And. I guess they finished that today."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 04:23 pm

(J)

I sigh.

(The world falls apart and theres srill war... I guess war will never change. .."

(Allie);

I giggle and raise my head to look at her.

"I was taking you to Red Lobster, but I heard it closed down."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime30/01/13, 05:16 pm

'I know... freakin' zombies and people still want to kill eachother."

I give her hand a squeeze.

"At least we have eachother. Right?''
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 01:49 am

(James)
=I didn't need to add to that statement that I was among them, the people that paid. It didn't do to bring that point up, not now at any rate=
"But the whole town? That's going to make us a giant target for bandits or Shepherds."

*Marcus*
"Maybe, but that bus you guys brought along should be able to help, and we have weapons and the people to use them to fend off an attack. Look it's not a perfect idea but we can't stay here for much longer."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 02:40 am

"Red Lobster? Jeez, you sure know how to spoil a girl." I wink, thinking to the last time I had a proper pre-outbreak styled meal, and I realized I hadn't had one yet.
"If you can get me somewhere like that, trust me, you've got me for life." I say jokingly, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 03:16 am

(James)
"Why not, you've held out this long."

*Marcus*
"But that was because the Shepherds have never been this offensive before. They used to stick to raids. We can't hold off a full assault in this town, not with the number of people we have and not with the quality of our fortifications. Moving to the city is safer for us, long term."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 03:27 pm

(J)

I return the squeeze.

"Yes we do."

I smile and blush.

"I feel safer with you.."

(Allie)

I blush and grin.

"Don't get me any ideas..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 03:44 pm

I smile at her. Blushing all the same. Man, I have a real tendency to blush around her.

"And I feel amazing with you."

After a couple moments I remember that the children we saved are still in our room. I lose my smile.

'Perhaps we should let the children out? Let them find who own- is their parents.''
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 04:02 pm

Abel had been walking for a few hours now, with no activity, or even a sign of the undead... or anything living.
Abel had forgotten just how lonely it had been, being on the road alone.
The road he was walking on was no longer surrounded by trees, but fields instead. He was unsure of what state he was in, for all he knew he could still be in Illinois.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 04:43 pm

(J)

I giggle.

"That sounss like a good idea. Im not ready to be a parent!"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 04:53 pm

"You and me both."

I laugh and stand up. Slightly annoyed I have to leave. Only slightly. I head over to my room and open the door.

"Hey kids... it's okay to come out now. You can go find your parents. Or guardians."

I try to say in a kind voice. But my accents kinda prevent that.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 06:54 pm

What time is it, do you think?
Abel looked up, then forward down the road, keeping quiet.
About... middle of the day? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 08:24 pm

(James)
=I let go of Hibiki's hand, moving to stand at a different part of the room so our conversation didn't drift to literally everyone in the room=
"But that's assuming that in the short term we don't all die on the way over there."

*Marcus*
"That's a risk we have to take James. There's the possibility that on the way over there we come under attack and all die, or the very strong likely-hood that staying here in a poorly defensible position will kill us all."

(James)
=Honestly, that was another good point. And end of the day, this was his town, not mine. We were guests here, and we were obligated to follow the rules and decisions here so long as we remained guests=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime31/01/13, 08:42 pm

I watch them as they leave the room. One asks me where James and I told her that I don't know. I'm kinda in some trouble with him.
They nod and walk off to one of the rooms. Where they go inside. Guess they haves rooms here too.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:01 am

(James)
"It's your call Marcus.....and honestly I'll back you either way. When's the vote?"

*Marcus*
"At the latest, tomorrow. Soonest would be later today though I'm sure everyone would be willing to give you time to bury the boy."

(James)
=I couldn't help but blink=
"Uh, why? You guys going to let me vote?"

*Marcus*
"Err, yes and no. Your opinion will matter, since technically we'd be joining this alliance of yours by moving. But at the same time you're not a true resident of the town so your opinion will only go so far."

(James)
"Better than nothing I guess."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 04:53 am

I walk back over to Jennifer and take a seat. I look at her then down to my hand. It's dry and cracking in places like it always is.
Now I'm reminded why I wear gloves. I've always had bad skin, practically since birth. Yet it has kept it's baby softness.
The skin on my hand anyway. Dry and cracked but soft. Does that even make sense? Probably because I played video games too much.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 04:58 am

*Marcus*
"That it is. Look, I know you're still grieving, and it pains me to ask this, but can you do the funeral soon? The sooner it's over with, the sooner you can join the meet for the vote."

(James)
"Why not bury him after?"
=It was a legitimate question=

*Marcus*
"We wanted to respect your priorities. And that child is your biggest concern now."

(James)
"Alright.....I'll hold the funeral in a bit, just tell me where to meet for the vote."

*Marcus*
"In the street, outside my building. I'll see you there James."
=And with that, he left=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 05:03 am

(Allie)

Seeing that the man had gone I stand up and walk over.

"Hey James I know we don't know each other... at all... But if you need help with the funeral I can help.."

I look at him with a sadness in my eyes.

(J)

I look at his suspiciously.

"You didn't do anything with that did you..?"
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 06:01 am

I look up at her. Wondering.

"Didn't do anything with what?"
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:01 pm

(J)

I motion to his hand.

"Your hand, you were looking at it for a while."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:35 pm

"Oh. Yeah. I kinda spaced off. Sorry."

I give her an apologetic smile.

"I didn't kill anybody, if that's what you were thinking."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:41 pm

(J)

I laugh, and smile at him.

"Well thats good to hear."
Back to top Go down
Colgate
The Active Poster
Colgate

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:44 pm

I left the town not long after the attack, I wasn't dying for them.

But now, I'd been cornered near the road by walkers. So here I was, hiding on a roof with walkers too close for comfort.

I look at my pistol in my hand, touching the trigger gently.
Maybe it'd be easier just to...
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 03:48 pm

"I wouldn't unless I had to though."

I say as my mouth curves into a smirk. Laughter is contagious after all.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 05:51 pm

(James)
=I looked at Allie, not sure what to think at her offer. Then I waived my hand=
"I appreciate the offer.....but he was one of my own, and it was my responsibility to care for him. I'll take care of the burial."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 08:44 pm

(Allie)

I nod.

"Oh hey, Also you don't mind if me and one of my friends tag alone with you guys do you?"

I point my thumb at Sammy.

"I know you guys don't know me very well and may not trust me. But being with you guys has given me a purpose here... Something I haven't had since this all began."

(J)

I smile.

"I hope you never need to."

I Scoot my chair around to be next to him and give him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 08:48 pm

(James)
"It's your choice Allie. Besides, if what I was just told is accurate, the town will be moving soon, so there won't be much point in staying here."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 10:02 pm

"Trust me, I don't want to. I've-"

She kissed me. Which threw me off yet again. So I give up on that sentence and start a new one.

"The... t-the room is empty. B-by the way."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime01/02/13, 11:07 pm

I look up, as Ally points to me. I smile at the others and wave a little, trying to seem friendly and make a good impression, even if those were more often than not the things I was absolutely worst at.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:20 am

(Allie)

I nod and smile.

"Thanks James, just tell me when! You're the boss."

I walk over and sit next to Sammy, grinning.

"James said you can come."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:30 am

I grin happily, nodding as I lean back on my chair, causing it to stand on two legs while staying hooked with my feet connected to the table.
"Awesome! This is gonna be fun, even if we have to deal with zambies."
My mentality had always been to make fun of them, to not act to serious. Made them a hell of a lot less scary that way.
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:30 am

A snapping sound could be heard to the left side of the road. Abel reached for his shotgun on his back, and cleared it of the scabbard it was being housed in. The shotgun now sat in Abel's hands, pointing at a zombie that was stumbling out of the ditch. Abel cracked a smile.

"You scared me a moment, girl."

He sat his shotgun against a close car and unsheathed his sword. The zombie let out a gurgling sound as Abel approached it. He swung down unto the creatures head, lodging the sword into it. The zombie fell to its knees, now just the sword propping it up. It fell silent... but only for a few seconds, more gargling, wheezing and moaning could be heard from the ditch.

Abel's eyes widened as he tried retrieving his sword from the zombie's head, but it had been stuck. One of the undead abomination reached the top of the slope. It crawled then slipped, hitting its chin against the pavement. Its jaw was now dislodged from the rest of its skull, but the creature hadn't cared, it just kept crawling. Six more zombies came over the deep ditch, all moving at pretty fast speeds, and none of them looked too rotten. After ripping the blade from the dead zombie and after grabbing his shotgun, Abel started to book it down the road.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:38 am

(Allie)

I sit back down next to her and grin. Secretly I wanted to lay my head back down her shoulder and get some shut eye, but her new position made it impossible.

"So Sammy, tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:57 am

I shrug, leaning back forward with a clunk and resting my arms on the table, playing with an empty glass, running my fingers around it slowly.
"What's to tell really? I grew up out West, moved here a few years ago, never had a steady job, and this has been the best and most interesting thing that ever happened to me. I mean, I have no idea what's happened to my family mind you, but they can handle themselves."
I look at her, knowing she probably expected more than that sumary.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:05 am

(Allie)

I nod, and lean in closer.

"What do you like to do? And stuff you enjoy?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:10 am

"Huh?" I'd never thought about it. Since the outbreak all I really liked to do was drink and sleep, it was a good way to live.
"Uhm... I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:16 am

(Allie)

I laugh.

"Well did you do before all of this?"
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:25 am

"Nothin. Lived with some friends, they paid for my food and shelter. They were the ones that had all this shit, they were nerdy but loveable."
I sigh a little, rubbing my neck and yawning. "They uh... They were killed sadly. I took this stuff and left when I found out."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 05:52 am

Hibiki had left quietly, chasing after a crying Eve. The girl had broken away from Sam and run away, and Hibiki could always find her; someplace high.

So, Hibiki imbed the side of a house and sat down next to Eve. She just put an arm around the girl and held her close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next