Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+5
Colgate
Xion's Memory
The Meta
Cel
Razgriz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 07:38 am

(James)
=Hibiki had walked away, no doubt to be with Eve. The girl herself had left Sam, leaving the two of us alone in the lobby. Sam walked over to me, gestured to the front door, and walked away. I got the message and followed her outside=

(Sam)
=When we were both outside, I turned around and glared at him. God I still loved him, like a brother, but what happened, what he apparently did to Hibiki.....she had her pound of flesh from him, now I just wanted to take my ounce=
"James, you've been like a brother to me and I love you.....but what the fuck? You hit Hibiki?"

(James)
"Sam I do not want to have this discussion right now. I've already gone through Hell in the past hour alo--"

(Sam)
"Then get ready to keep going through it, because you're damn well no where near the exit yet James."
=Rushing forward, I slammed my arm into his chest and shoved him against the wall, pinning him there=

"I told you before: You're our damn leader. We trust you, follow you! And then you break down again, and hit your own fiancee? Goddammit, she's carrying your child for fuck's sake!"

Last edited by Razgriz on 02/02/13, 06:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 04:58 pm

Hibiki kissed Eve's hair, the girl sobbing quietly. She hugged her to her side, speaking soothingly to the girl.
But in all, Hibiki just sat there with her, mostly quiet. Letting Eve calm down.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime02/02/13, 06:35 pm

(James)
=Enraged at being pinned, I all but screamed at her=
"WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT? FOR ME TO NOT BE HUMAN? Harry, is dead. I put a bullet in his brain, I put him down like a dog. He was like a brother, a son even and I killed him."

=And then I shoved back, flipping her around so that it was her who was pinned=
"I am not yet so cold, that I'm just going to forget that, or not even let it affect me! I'm still human, and everyone seems to find it a crime that I grieve!"

(Sam)
=I didn't even give him a warning. At the end of his yelling, I got my leg up and kicked him off me, and he went tumbling down to the ground. I followed quickly behind, pulling out my knife, bending down, and placing it right to his throat=
"No one is saying you don't get to grieve James. God, is that what you think of us? He was my friend too James, and you don't see me breaking apart and hitting Eve! But for the last goddamn time, you're our fucking leader. Act like one dammit, and control your own emotions, focus them. You want to lash out with that anger, then lash out at the Shepherds. You want to be human, then be human with Hibiki because God know's that after today she'll need you to be human more than ever."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 01:59 am

(Allie)

I reach up and rub her back comfortingly.

"Oh... I'm sorry for your loss."

(J)

I grin mischievously.

"So it is..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 02:02 am

"You... uh, Wanna go? I mean. Uh."

I blush. I'm so stupid. I really had no clue as to what I'm saying. I mean, well.

Last edited by Fel on 04/02/13, 02:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 04:21 am

Eve had calmed down, so the two had headed back to the inn.
And omgwhatthehell.
Eve blinked. Hibiki blinked.
The girl then walked up and delibrey poked Sam's cheek. "Sam. I'm suppose to be under you." She said in her soft voice, completely deadpan.
Hibiki, meanwhile, facepalmed and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 07:52 am

(Sam)
=I looked up at the girl, and she honestly had a very clueless look on her face. It wasn't cute either=
"Eve, now is not the time for jokes. Right now I'm busy making sure this idiot here man's up, and quits whining."

=Stepping back from him though, I sheathed the blade=
"You better get your head together James. I don't like being this harsh, or even having to pull your ass out of your self pity."

=And with that I walked away, back to inside the inn, leaving James on the ground=

(James)
=My will to get up was greatly diminished, Sam's words striking me right to my core. Once more, she was right even if I found that she was being extremely harsh about it=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 07:54 am

Eve followed Sam quietly.

Hibiki walked over to James, looking down at him. "So. Have you gotten through your thick skull, Han Solo, or do I need Eve to beat the shit out of you too?" She said, half joking half serious.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 07:59 am

(James)
=I couldn't even muster a grimace. All I could manage was a neutral expression=
"Hibiki......just no. I don't even know what to do anymore, okay? Because right now all I want is to find a nice dark spot to curl up and cry in, and that seems to be a crime."

(Sam)
=Not once did I turn back to look at Eve. I was still fuming over the discussion with James=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 08:07 am

Eve then rushed forward, hugging Sam's waist and burying her head in the firl's back.
"I know your mad. I know your upset. But please don't be like this. I need you...please...I don't want to go through this alone." She sniffed slightly. "Please Sam..I know I'm clingy...I know I have to concept or understanding or any idea how to hold a relationship. I know I'm hard to deal with. But please. Don't make me go through this all alone. I need you. Please."

Hibiki scowled. "I want to as well. But what will that do to Eve? What about Tom and Jaime? They know Harry is dead. If they see you lose it, WHAT HOPE DO THEY HAVE? Face it James. You are their hope. So an the fuck up. This child doesn't need a coward. He needs a father who falls dwn seven...and gets up eight."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 08:11 am

(James)
=Still laying on the ground, I arched a brow at her=
"Falls down seven and gets up eight? What the hell does that mean?"

(Sam)
=I stopped in my tracks, outside the door to our old room. My hands drifted down to Eve's arms, gently caressing them=
"Eve, I won't make you go through this alone......but he's my friend. Hell, I still love him, and just look at him now. He makes me worry, he makes me angry. It brings out the worst in me."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 08:22 am

"It means EXACTLY what it does. You fall down seven times? You get up eight. It is a fancy way of saying that every time you get knockded down, get up and forge on. Never. Give. Up. Never. Does that mean a damn thing to you anymore? Do you tthink Harry likes what he is seeing as he looks down here? If you won't keep it together and do this shit for me, for Sam, for Eve, then do it for Harry. Do it so you can bring justice and avenge his murder by the Shepherds." Hibiki paused. "Nvr give up, for that is just the place and the time the tide will turn....Harriet Beecher Stowe."

Eve sobed once. "Every adversity, every failure...every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit...Napoleon Hill." She relaxed, the caressing visibly relaxed her. "And are you trying to make me jealous, all your attention on James?" She added teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 08:28 am

(James)
"Hibiki, there's only so many times I can pick myself back up before the fight, the fire inside me is used up. I'm still more than willing to fight the Shepherds......but I'm still scared Hibiki. I have every right to be, considering what I've lost, what I've been through. And while having you, and this child gives me something beyond worthwhile to fight for, to live for......it gives me something even greater to lose. Can you understand that fear?"

(Sam)
=Despite everything, I still found myself smiling sheepishly=
"Eve.....for the longest time I had a crush on him, one he neither noticed nor returned. But despite that, I still love him Eve. He's my friend, even my brother. Can't blame a girl for hanging on to what might have been."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 03:01 pm

"I understand. But still. Stop giving him all the fun, ok?" She added, smiling into Sam's back.

Hibiki looked down at James. She looked at the hand she was about to offer him.
"The only thing needed for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing. Edmund Burke." Hibiki stepped away from James. "Fine. Go hide. RUN. I will bury Harry. I will lead our forces. I will bring the fight to the Shepherds and bring them to justice!" Her hands tightened into fists. "Go. Take the pickup and GO. You want to run? You want to hide and cry? Then go do so. I will fight for our child. For Harry's memory. So I can prove to him I was worthy to be his mother. You? You don't deserve to see his face again. Fuck off James. If you can't even relight the fire for me and Sam, then fuck off. Wedding's off. You did worse then leave me at the altar. You left me the night before as you ran away because you can't get up to ensure our future and to honor Harry's memory."

Hibiki started to walk away. "I'm not coming back now. You've lost me forever. I'm through trying to get the man I love back. I'm through trying to relight your fire. You keep dousing wha embers I can make." She waved back with one hand. "If he's a boy his middle name will be Harry. If it turns out to be a girl, Harriet. Sayonara."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 07:39 pm

(James)
=I got back up to my feet again=
"Hibiki, please. I never said I wasn't going to fight. I never said that I was going to crawl up and die. But is it too hard to understand that that is what I feel right now? That the amount of shit I've been put through has left me with that feeling. And that the only comfort I have left now, the only thing that keeps me going in spite of all that, is you. And our child. That's why I'm afraid, because if I lose you......there's no coming back. At all."

=I wanted to run for her again, to embrace, anything to keep her from leaving. But if she really was going to leave there wasn't a thing I could do to stop her without serious injury done to us both.....and our child=
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime03/02/13, 09:33 pm

You're fucked.
"We're fucked!"
Close to a dozen zombies were running behind Abel. He racked a shell into the chamber before turning around, blasting the face off one of them that had almost caught up with him. It hit the pavement, and about four more of them were closing in on Abel quickly. He knew he couldn't outrun them, so he ran to the closest car, crossing his fingers that it opened. It made a click sound, and the car's door swung open. Abel launched himself into it and closed the door.

Multiple zombies slammed against the car windows viciously, trying to get to the Loner. They weren't getting very far, but it only be a matter of time before the glass shatters. He tried to turn the car's key, that was still in the ignition. The car didn't start, but the battery came to life. The tape player made a clicking sound, then began playing music.

Abel reached into one of his pockets, and he slid a cigar out from it, another hand grabbed a lighter from a different pouch. He lit the lighter's wick, and puffed on the cigar to get it started. Abel's mouth tingled as a hint of grape flavor filled his mouth, and the scent would linger in the car.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 12:15 am

"The only thing that oept me goinf was Eve. Then she betrayed us. But I got up and moved on. Eve did something worse then death. But I went on. Stop letting our daughter upstage you and stop letting her and Sam upstage us. Alright?" She turned back, looking hurt and ashamed. It was obvious she hated saying what she had to. She walked back. "Stop acting like it. Bury those feelings. You control them. No they control you."
She took James' hands. "Are you ready to stop acting like a wimp and bury our son with honor?"

Eve didn't let go of Sam. "I...I love you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:55 am

(James)
=I almost barked out a harsh laugh. Who's to say I was acting?=
"Hibiki.....look, it's still fresh right now. If it was Eve you had to put down.....would you be in any condition to lead, within an hour after?"

(Sam)
"And I still love you Eve."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:59 am

"I would channel ky anger and grief into purging the Shepherds. I would hold it together until I finally stab my katana through their leader's head. Then I would let myself die of grief. But you are the leader. We expect you to lead no matter what. You think I don't want to grieve? But you have a funeral and a vote. You have to appear together. Strong. You have to be a leader. You can grieve soon. But right now, we need you to be pre-death James. Right now. Later, I will curl up and cry my eyes out four times over with you. But not now."

Eve moved to Sam's side, arms still around her. "I will be here for you too Sam."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:01 am

(James)
=Taking a shaky breath, I walked over to her. Risking a punch, I wrapped my arms around her, and whispered in her ear=
"It's hard. And I'm scared."

(Sam)
=Smiling, all I could do in response was hug just as tightly=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:03 am

"Courage is not the absense of fear...it is doing the right thing. Even if you are scared to death...and our greatest glory is not in never falling...but in rising up every time we fall."

Eve snuggled against Sam. "Even after the darkest of nights...morning still comes."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:08 am

(James)
"Even so Hibiki......I don't know how many times I can keep falling down."
=Getting out of the embrace, I walked back into the inn. I was going to find Sam, and we were going to bury Harry=

(Sam)
"What is it with you and the quotes?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:09 am

Eve blushed. "My...older brother...taught me a lot. He disappeared one day...its how I remember him. That last quote was his motto."

Hibiki held out her hand. "We will bury him. You. Sam. Me. Andrew."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:12 am

(Sam)
"A brother? I didn't know you had a brother."

(James)
=Walking back into the inn, Hibiki's hand firmly held in my own, I found Sam and Eve standing outside the door to their old room. A quick look between me and Sam let her know that it was time=

(Sam)
"You'll have to tell me about him later Eve......I need to help out with something.'
=Leaving the embrace I walked over to James and Hibiki=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:14 am

Eve stood by the door. "I'll clean the room up." she said.

Hibiki smiled sadly to Eve. "I love you Evie." She said, using a pet name.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:18 am

(Book)
=I watched patiently, as Sam walked over to James and Hibiki. I had a pretty good idea of what they were about to do and I wanted to help, or at they very least help the child find peace and move on. So, getting up from where I sat in the lobby I moved over to the trio=
"James, are you about to...?"

(James)
"Yes Book. You're welcome to join us if you want....but it's just me, Sam and Andrew that will do the digging."
=With that, I walked out of the inn, the three of them close behind me=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 02:37 am

(J)

I blush and pull him into a long kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull myself close.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:08 am

I kiss her back. My hands go to her waist as I pull her closer. Slowly guiding her to the room. 'Cause I don't want to be in public.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:13 am

(J)

I break the kiss and grab his hands while he leads me.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:25 am

I open the door to the room and lead her inside. Then take off my coat and put it on the chair.
Then go back over to Jennifer. Giving her a long kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:28 am

(J)

I return the kiss with passion, warping my arms around him. I break away breathing and grin at him.

"This is... wow!"

I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:33 am

I laugh along with her.

"I don't know how to say it either."

It's amazing. But I was starting to feel... funny. Excited, so to say. Excited about what? I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:39 am

(J)

I lead him over to the bed and sit him down, while holding his hands.

"Now where were we...?"

I lean in and begin to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 03:56 am

I kiss her back as one of my hand goes up her arm. The other goes up behind her head to hold her closer.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:02 am

(J)

I relax into the kiss, letting him hold me close. I realize its my first time kissing, and we're already making out. The thought edges me on more, and kiss with more passion.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:08 am

I must be bad. I mean, really bad. Since, well. I haven't really... done anything like this. Maybe if I'm not so clingy?
With that in mind. I let go of her head and put both hands on the bed.
Wait... we're on the bed? When did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:14 am

(J)

I feel his hands leave me, and I press myself forward more, pushing him onto the bed. I keep my arms around him as I keep kissing.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 04:22 am

"Woah."
I say best I can as we fall backwards. I notice that my hat falls off my head and onto the floor.
No matter, I keep kissing her the best I can. Like I said, I haven't done anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:29 am

(James)
=We all walked for a few minutes, until we arrived at the graves. Harry's body was still there, my jacket still covering him. For a brief moment I imagined he was just asleep, but when I pulled the jacket off I saw once more the single bullet hole in his forehead. Sam made a sound behind me, as if she was struggling to hold back several gallons of tears. His body uncovered, I walked over to a set of shovels, grabbed two and tossed the other one to Sam. I had no idea where Andrew was, and while he may have had a right to be here to bury one of our own.....I just didn't want to wait any longer. The sooner this was done, the sooner I could grieve in peace=
"Ready?"

(Sam)
"Ready..."
=He was the first to shove the tool into the ground, to break the earth. I followed soon after, and in time we dug a hole into the ground. Piles of dirt rose as we sank further in, until eventually we stood in a grave four feet deep, three across and six in length. We were both panting, the labor in the rising sun causing us to work up a light sweat despite the season. Climbing out of the hole, I watched as he walked over to Harry, picking up the small body in his arms. He carried the boy to the grave, and placed him with as much love and care as he could manage at the bottom. When it was done, he climbed out=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 01:09 pm

=I came along shortly, my expression somber. It was a hard task to do anyways, but to bury someone that I had known for two years was even harder=

It's a sad day indeed...

=I grabbed the other shovel myself, and silently went to complete the task I dreaded. I looked at Harry, his body laying there as if he was asleep apart from the bullet hole through his head. Two years worth of buried pain flooded back for a few seconds, and I briefly closed my eyes, letting a couple of tears roll down my cheeks. I had put up a decent sweat, put it was really nothing compared to what I had done on the farm for twelve years of my life. I look upon the scene, standing there silent as we laid poor Harry to rest=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 05:24 pm

(James)
=I was dimly aware of Andrew joining us, though I had no idea how he knew we were here. Maybe it was a lucky guess, but either way.....I was glad he was here. Maybe not as glad that Sam and Hibiki were here, but still glad all the same. Standing over the gaping hole in the ground, looking down at Harry, I decided I would be the first to go=
"Harry was.....he was a friend to all of us. He was a brother to me. And while this world inflicted cruelty after cruelty, he never wavered, never lost his happiness. Now the only kindness that we can give him is to bury him with his family, and give him peace. And I hope that wherever he is right now.....I know he's putting in a good word for us."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 10:46 pm

(J)

I stop and look at him blushing.

"Oops.. sorry"

I grin apologetically.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 10:59 pm

I look at her and grin myself.

"No no, it's alright. It only caught me off guard is all."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 11:01 pm

(J)

I laugh and cuddle up next to him.

"I can't stop thinking about the future.. a big change is coming."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 11:03 pm

(Sam)
=Once he had given his little eulogy, he used to the shovel to drop some dirt down into the hole. Then it was my turn. Stepping forward, I grimaced a little. Harry and I were friends, no doubt. But he and I were never on the same page the way he and James were=
"During the Shepherds attack.....the first thing I did was grab Harry, Tom, and Jaime. I pulled them down into a hiding spot in the trees, and while Tom and Jaime were crying, on the verge of wailing Harry kept his cool. There were still tears in his eyes, but he never panicked. He stayed brave. And now I'm going to do the best I can to stay brave, to keep my cool the way he did. I owe him that much."

=Then I was done. It wasn't the best kind of speech or eulogy I had ever given but that was, thankfully I suppose, because I wasn't often in a position where I needed to give one=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 11:09 pm

"What makes you think that?"

I look over to her with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime04/02/13, 11:15 pm

=I looked on, struggling to find the words that were rolling around my mind. Sure, I was with Harry in the caravan, and Harry and I were good friends...but he wasn't as close to me. So, when time came for me to say my piece, I really didn't have much to say. That is, until something struck me=

Come on Andrew...you've done this once before...you can do it again...

All I can say is...is that I'd willingly swap places with you right now. You didn't deserve to die. You deserved to live as long as the next person. I know you're in a better place now, amongst friends and family, and that we'll all miss you. I'm proud to have been a good friend...

=I choke up a bit, and then place a bit of dirt on the body, fighting to keep my emotions in check as I walked away=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/02/13, 05:41 am

(Book)
=After they had all said their peace, I stepped forward, standing over the head of the grave=
"Father, you know our hearts and share our sorrows. We are hurt by our parting from Harry whom we loved. When we are angry at the loss we have sustained, when we long for words of comfort, yet find them hard to hear, turn our grief to truer living, our affliction to firmer hope. Amen."

(James)
=The small prayer was one I had read years ago, in a book back in church. It offered a small amount of comfort, hearing those words, though not enough to make the hurt go away. And I found myself looking towards the sky, and while I didn't truly believe anymore I couldn't help but feel that I was gazing up with a hateful gaze, scorning the 'Father' who let a child die. And then the small funeral was over, and I began to bury in full Harry's small form=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/02/13, 05:44 am

Hibiki pitched in to help bury him. As the dirt flew back in...it mingled with the tears that were falling from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime06/02/13, 06:08 am

(James)
=I was glad when Hibiki pitched in to help. And then Sam helped, Andrew....even Book though why was beyond me. But soon we had buried my friend, and we all stood over a fresh patch of brown earth. I was silent for a bit, though I could feel tears already running down my cheeks=
"Rest in peace Harry.....I'll be seeing you soon."

(Sam)
"By soon....I hope you mean in a few decades."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next