Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+4
The Meta
Felix
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/03/13, 11:59 pm

"Only in bed." Hibiki shot back.

Eve looked at Sam. "Ok..." she slipped off the bed and hugged Sam tightly. "I need to think...I'll be back."
Eve slipped her shoes and jacket on before grabbing her water bottle, cliping it on her belt, and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:01 am

(Sam)
=So there I was, alone in the room with nothing but the cat for company. I looked at Sammy, curled up on her pillow=
"You got any opinions on this?"

(James)
"Heh, true enough."
=I was about done with my food now=

"We should prepare for tomorrow. Weapon check, gear, the usual."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:27 am

"Mhm." Hibimi said in agreement.

Sammy looked up at her, then gave her a pointed look before standing, stretching, and moving to sit on Sam's pillow instead of Eve's.

Eve herself had moved quickly, heading for that garden. She looked around for a tree. There.
She scaled said tree quickly, hiding in the foliage. And she thought.
Thought of Sam. Of Mommy. Of the man she would call Daddy.
But she always ended back on Sam. She loved her red hair...her smile...just her.

Eve decided to take a risk.
So she climbed down, and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:30 am

(Sam)
"Wow, thanks for the support..."

(James)
=Once I was done, I stood and deposited the tray over the trash bin. Then I looked to Hibiki=
"Care to join me for some maintenance?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:34 am

Hibiki grinned, then blinked as Eve did her best Flash impression. "Yep...."

Eve herself skidded to a stop outside the door, holand hovering over the knob. Could she do this? Cojldshe?

Sammy loomed at her namesake, then pointed her tail at the door, then went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:42 am

(James)
"Whoa, what was that?"
=It registered a second later that I had seen Eve run down the hall. Shaking my head, I started walking for the front door=

(Sam)
=Curious at the cat's behavior, I stared at the door, almost as if something was going to happen=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:44 am

Hibiki shrugged. "Lovers quarrel?"

Eve finall turned the knob and pushed the door open. She flet her hands shake.
Why was she doing this.
Could she?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:51 am

(James)
"Hmm, maybe. Think we should sit this one out?"

(Sam)
=When the door opened and I saw Eve, I was caught off guard at how nervous the girl looked=
"Eve?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:57 am

Eve dltlgave herself three seco ds.
One.
I am so dead.
Two.
She might leave me.
One.
I have to take risks.
Eve ran forward, hrew her arms around the few-inch taller girl's neck, and kissed her lips. No tongue. Just a soft, tender kiss.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:03 am

(Sam)
=When her lips clamped down over mine, the gasp of surprise I made was muffled by the kiss. Good God, I was not expecting this. And it felt good. Really good. It was soft and warm, and clearly full of love for me. But I couldn't bring myself to return it, not really. The most I was able to do was bring my hands up to her shoulders, and gently push her away. I looked her in the eyes, silent for a few agonizing seconds before speaking=
"Not.....not exactly what I meant by taking a risk Eve."

=Then I kissed her, a quick peck on the lips, before pulling my head back=

(James)
"Hibiki?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:13 am

Hibiki smiled. "Yeah. Sit out."

Eve looked like she was about to cry, but the quick return kiss helped.
"Trial and error. Single step. I hae to start somewhere and that seemed like a safe way to try." She blushed deey. "You haven't gotten mad so I guess I didn't exactly act wrongly?" She ventured nervously.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:16 am

(Sam)
"Nope. Just unexpectedly."

(James)
"Okay. Then to the armory then."
=I started walking again=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:22 am

Eve again hugged Sam, burying her face in Sam's neck.
"As long as I did something not wrong..." she said "Then I will keep trying..."
Eve paused. "Then what did you mean, take risks?"

Hibiki nodded. "I'll need some Kevlar."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:29 am

(James)
"Same here. Don't want a repeat of last time right?"
=We were outside the stadium, Marcus and Cooper long since gone=

(Sam)
"I meant doing something where you don't know the outcome."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:32 am

"Yeah." Hibiki said.

Eve tightened her hug. "I didn't know ilwhat you would do. But I did it anyways. That fufills the criteria you put forth."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:34 am

(Sam)
"Okay, now you need to stop sounding like a robot."
=But I smiled, hugging her=

(James)
=e walked into the building, down the halls marked 'Authorized personnel only,' and wound up in the armory. There were people there, including Marcus and Cooper. They saw us, waved at us both, and then went back to work=
"Okay, let's see what we've got."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:38 am

"I need a big shotgun." Hibiki said.

Eve smiled. "Then...I did as you asked. Make up your mind."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 01:52 am

=I wake up a few minutes later, getting into the wheelchair and wheeling myself out of the room=

Well...best try and savor this bit of downtime...

=I wheel out, hoping to get some fresh air and get out of the room=

I wasn't a person for hanging out indoors anyways...

=I then feel someone grab one of the handles of the wheelchair and I whirl around, bringing my .45 out of its holster and aiming it at the man's head=

Now give me a good reason not to give you a third eye socket, stranger?

=I cock the hammer back to show I mean business=

Stranger: (Surprised) Jesus Andy, this is no way to greet you old friend Derrick now, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:00 am

(James)
"I think there was a SPAS Sam can loan you."
=I walked over to a table, and grabbed what looked like a SWAT uniform, the kind that was all black and had that vest with the extra pockets=

(Sam)
"I mean the way you talk. You sound too much like a robot."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:07 am

Hibiki began to suit up. "I'll borrow one from here."

Eve sighed. "I don't know any other way Sam. I promise to try...so...please be patient?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:14 am

=I grin, holstering the pistol and giving his hand a firm shake=

Hell, if I knew you were here in St. Louis, my friend, I would have gone to get you a beer.

Derrick: (Sly) Offer still stands I, assume?

(Amused) Of course.

=I sit there, arms folded across my chest=

So, what are you here for, D? I assume it's not for the sightseeing.

Derrick: =He taps his back= I brought you that thing you wanted back.

=He takes what looks like a bow and a quiver full of arrows. I take the items, grinning like a kid at Christmas=

Oh man...ohhh maaaaan...

=I put the quiver on back, grabbing the bow=

(Whispering) I missed you...I missed you oh so very much...

=I sling the bow on the back of the wheelchair=

Thanks, D. You made me an even happier man right now.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:43 am

(Sam)
"Will do."

(James)
=I grabbed a few items: a combat knife, better than my survival knife. Some glow sticks, the snap kind. A few extra clips of ammo, and believe it or not, two grenades. We were assaulting a Shepherd base, I'd need the firepower=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:49 am

Eve pulled back, hesitantly moving forward, then quickly pecked Sam's lips. "Is that ok to do?" She asked. "I won't...do it continually." She then smiled softly. "I just want something to work for. These little moments...is that ok?"

Hibiki hefted the biggest shotgun she could find, as well as a P90. "Let's go kicm some ass."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:58 am

=I then raise an eyebrow=

Why exactly are you here...besides to give a present to me?

=Derrick bent down to my current eye level=

Derrick: I'm doing some work for the elites, and I just scouted an old industrial complex.

=I continue to listen=

Derrick: Listen, Andy, your buddies are walking into a fight they won't win.

Derrick, it's all well and good to tell me about this, but I really can't do too much about it, except play messenger boy for you.

Derrick: That's all I ask Andy. Believe me...the Shepherds are waiting for a fight, and this warning may prevent a blood bath.

=I frown, but then nod, appraising the situation=

(Curious) Hey D...You still got that old two seater ATV that you showed me in college?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 03:01 am

(James)
"That's tomorrow Hibiki. Right now we're just picking our gear. Cooper, all this stuff is in working order?"

*Cooper*
"Yeah. We do routine checks on the stuff, keep it cleaned and working."
=He turned back to face his people, well armed and outfitted=

(Sam)
"Yeah, it's ok."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 03:22 am

"I know. I just like getting armed to the teeth. I do remember you liking it." She grinned.

Eve smiled, kissing Sam's cheek. "Thanks Sam..." she rested her head on Sam's shoulder. "Would you like to join me for some...uh...dinner I guess?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 03:29 am

=I then ask him a second question=

And why in the hell were you scouting, well out in the middle of nowhere where there is nothing of value to the elites at all?

=He sighs=

Derrick: First off, yes, I still have that rust bucket. Secondly, I really shouldn't have said 'Scouting'...I was just breezing by that place and noticed some unusual activity as I passed by the place on the way here. Unusual even for the Shepherds, and we both know what those screwjobs are capable of.

=I nod solemnly=

But still, you're asking a critically wounded man to deliver a message about them ambushing the attack group to possibly commit suicide.

Derrick: No, you were asking me to help you commit suicide. I'm just the messenger, here.

=I sigh, pinching the bridge of my nose=

Fine, if you want me to deliver the message to them, that's alright. But let me figure out if I want to go and kill myself.

=I wheel past him and give him a sly smile=

Oh, and remember that beer, D. I look forward to it.

=I then wheel back to the hotel, a heavy feeling of dread settling in the pit of my stomach=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 03:36 am

(James)
"I enjoyed the sight of you in a uniform."

(Sam)
"Heh, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:23 am

Hibiki grinned. "Yeah. Too bad I don't have an alternate version for...private you." She winked.

Eve smiled shyly. "Um...so..." she looked embarassed. "I had no plans for after the kiss so I have no clue what to do now...help me?" She asked tentatively.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:27 am

(Sam)
"Well, maybe we should check on James and your mom, see what's up?"

(James)
"Well, you never know. They can be one and the same."
=I grabbed a backpack, in much better condition than my own, and stuffed some of the ammo clips into it, along with the glow sticks. A few extra things were stuffed in, like flares=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:31 am

Eve nodded. "Ok." She smiled, taking Sam's hand. She then pecked Sam's lips, blushing.
"I just wanted to do that one more time before we left." She said shyly, keeping a respectful distance between them as she laced her fingers through Sam's

"Nah. You prefer gking commando to uniform anyways." Hibiki teased.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:33 am

(Sam)
"Well, maybe we should hold off on that around your mom."
=Standing up, I lead us out of the room. We headed down the hall, and I realized that I had no idea where James or Hibiki were=

"Uh, any idea where they are?"

(James)
"Well, there is always some foreplay."
=I winked at her=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:37 am

"I will. I promise." Eve sai letting Sam lead. "And...no... ask the first soldier we see if they saw a Japanese woman and a nimrod making inappropriate remarks at each other anywhere?" She put forth.

Hibiki chuckled. "Foreplay. We did enough during round one."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:41 am

(James)
"Well, there's always more..."
=I was curious about what else I could use here. I already had the P90 and the Glock. Not like there was much else I could take or hold on me=

(Sam)
"Nimrod? James is many things, but he's hardly a nimrod."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:44 am

Hibiki walked back over to the Hayabusa that was brought back in. She wanted to ride the bike.
It was a nice bike.

Eve looked at her feet in shame. "I didn't mean it badly. I am sorry... it was only suppose to be a joke..." she said shamefully.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:48 am

(Sam)
"Sorry....I guess I'm still protective of James."
=Finding a soldier, I walked over to him=

"Hey, do you know where James or Hibiki are? One of them would have had a sword."

*Soldier*
"Uh, I heard Cooper was picking people out for a mission, over by the stadium. They could be in the armory, but I don't know."

(Sam)
"Well, we'll check. Thanks."
=Leaving him, we walked to the stadium=

(James)
"Liking the bike more than me?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:54 am

Eve looked even more down now.
Protective of James.
Was she protective over her? Would she be?
Would she ever, at least, say "I love you" first?

Hibiki looked over at James. Oh, sweet revenge.
"The bike has the smoother ride."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 04:59 am

(James)
"That, and I guess the engine feels better when it's on."

(Sam)
=Reaching the stadium, we walked into the armory. There they were, James and Hibiki, along with Marcus, Cooper, and maybe 20-25 other people, all getting geared up for something. My curiosity piqued, I walked over to James=
"Something going on?"

(James)
"Oh, hey Sam. Yeah....we're hitting a Shepherd base tomorrow. Getting geared up for it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:01 am

"Yeah. Feels nice. Might take the bike out for a round." She said slyly. Then Sam and Eve walked in.

Eve broke away from Sam and latched onto her mother, hugging her.
"Hi mommy."
Hibiki smiled, hugging her back. She kissed the top of Eve's head. "Hey sweetie..."
Eve then craned her neck to look at James. "I'm with mommy." She said firmly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:05 am

(James)
"No argument here Eve. You were here first afterall. Anyway Sam, you in?"

(Sam)
"You have to ask? I'm still itching to tear those bastards a new one for Harry, and our family."

(James)
=Grinning at her, I nodded my head=
"Good answer."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:08 am

Eve didnt let go of Hibiki.
Maybe mommy would be able to help her when they got back.

Hibiki patted her daughter's head. "You both come back. I will not raise one child fatherless ans the other child without the girl she loves. Understand cowboy? Cowgirl?
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:11 am

(James)
"Heh, we'll be careful. Besides, I've got a lot to look forward to, to keep me alive."

(Sam)
"Same here."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:19 am

Eve broke away and clung tightly to Sam.
"Pomise me. Promise. Me. That you will come back."

Hibiki oy smiled at her daughter softly.
Maybe it was time to let it go. Let her anger go.
Let it all go and return to loving her daughter like se used to.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:27 am

(Sam)
"Eve, I promise. But if you're really so concerned, then maybe you should come with?"

(James)
=I frowned. Eve may have had what it took, but this was a Shepherd camp. Maybe even a full base. They'd be fortified, heavily. And for all we knew....Jonah was there. Was she really prepared to face him, I wonder=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 12:44 pm

=I head towards the stadium, hoping to head them off, and make sure Derrick's message got to them=

I owe him that much...maybe more...

=And just my luck, I spot the four of them, and wheel over to them with the speed of a man possessed=

Let's hope they have the decency to hear me out...

=I get over there, hoping I wasn't interrupting anything. I raise my hands up to keep them silent=

Now, before you say anything, you two...just hear me out on what I have to say.

=I look to Sam with just as much concern, if not more, than I looked at James and Hibiki. The look on my face, with what I was about to say, was ashen, the fear that they might die evident in my eyes=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 02:14 pm

Eve looked at Sam. She asked if she wanted to go with her.
It was enough.
Eve looked at her mother. "I'll go with them mommy. Someone has to keep James from standing up during a shootout again. And with Sam, you never know what she'll do." She said, her voice full of tease as she smiled at Hibiki.

Hibiki smiled back and hugged her. "Alright then. Looks like you two now have a guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 05:46 pm

Abel woke up next to the smoldering fire. Kilroy took the second half of the night watch, so Abel could get some sleep. There were only a couple 'Corpses' (As Kilroy referred to them as) throughout the night. Abel looked around, not seeing Kilroy in the area.
Must have left already... didn't even say goodbye.

Abel made his way to the road, and found Jacobs next to his truck, seeming to load up some gear he must have scavenged from the few cars on the road.

Abel - "Taking off?"

Kilroy turned to Abel.
"You're awake. Yeah. Just grabbing a few things, then I'm off."

Abel - "Hey, thanks again for saving me. Here."
Abel dug through his back-pack for a moment, then handed Kilroy two things of canned goods.
"Take this as gratitude."

Kilroy - "Never turn down a free meal, right? Thanks."

Abel - "So... where're you headin'?"

Kilroy - "West. You?"

Abel - "East."

Kilroy - "Well, goodluck then. I'm gonna take off."

Abel - "Yeah, take care."

Kilroy nodded and smiled. Then got in his truck, started it up with a roar and drove down the road.
Not many good people like that anymore...
"Nope."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 10:30 pm

(James)
=I was caught off guard by the fact that Andrew had wheeled his way over here. Hell, I was even angry that he was disregarding his ow recovery. But there was a look on his face I hadn't seen before. He looked worried=
"Andrew, honestly I should be kicking your ass right now. You're supposed to be in bed, recovering. But I'll humor you: what is it?"

(Sam)
=I sighed in frustration. Andrew may have meant well, but he was one of the most pigheaded and stubborn people I've ever seen=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/03/13, 10:46 pm

=I shoot James a look=

I'm no fool. I'm going to rest and recover, even though I have a score to settle with those psychos.

=I mull over the message Derrick asked me to give them=

Look, It's about the attack that you've planned for tomorrow.

=I felt my heart race briefly=

I talked to my friend Derrick, and he had told me something about the camp that he noted, and thought he should tell me.

=I frame my words carefully=

He said he spotted some unusually activity at the camp, something unusual even for the Shepherds. Here's the short version: you're walking into a trap.

Last edited by The Meta on 05/03/13, 01:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 01:30 am

Abel cracked his back before turning around, down the road. He tried staying a bit more perceptive as he walked on the pavement. Didn't want to get surrounded again. Chances are there wouldn't be someone to help next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next