Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+4
The Meta
Felix
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:09 am

(James)
"I'd be surprised if we weren't. But unless he happens to know the nature of the trap, the warning is useless. All we can do is go in, be smart, and cautious. If we're lucky, we'll be able to take the base even if they spring the trap."

(Sam)
"How did your friend know about the trap anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:17 am

Eve tightned her grip on Sam. But she kept it firm, not painful. And she stayed silent.

Hibiki merely sighed. Fuck.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:18 am

=I rub my chin at Sam's question=

That's what he wasn't clear about when he was talking to me. Unless he was completely level with me, I'm just as clueless as you are.

=I look to James=

As for what the trap entails, I'm in the dark about that as well. All he told me to do is warn you, no more, no less.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:27 am

(James)
"Then nothing's changed. We still have a job to do, so we're going to do it the same way web planned on doing it: smart."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:31 am

=I nod=

All the same...just keep your eyes open for anything out of the ordinary. Good way to get yourself killed.

=I start back to my room, wheeling around to face them=

When your there...kick their God-fearing asses for me, would ya?

=I smile thinly and turn around, once again starting to head back to my room=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:31 am

Hibiki went over to touch James' arm. "Be careful brings yourself and our girls back, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:39 am

(James)
=I looked at her, confidence in my eyes=
"Of course."

(Sam)
"They didn't kill me before. They won't succeed this time."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:45 am

Hibiki chuckled, then gave Sam a hug.
"I'd like to see Eve keep sming. Make sure those bastards don't suceed.".she let go of Eve and knelt blin front of her. With a smile, she kissed her daughter's forehead and nuzzled hr cheek. "And you. I can't wake up trying to figure out how to live without you."
She got up. "Get some rest...we all will need it."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:47 am

=I wheel on back to the room, being careful not to wake Mira=

As if I were in enough pain already...

=I wheel myself to a chair, sitting down and going into a little nap=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:50 am

(James)
"That we do. Cooper, what time should we leave tomorrow?"

*Cooper*
=He turned to face us=
"Well, it's going to be an eight mile drive. Between proper routes and avoiding heavy walker activity, we should be on the road for a half hour, maybe forty minutes at best. We'll need to leave by noon."

(James)
"Alright, you heard the man people. Get some rest.....and then meet back here."
=I started walking for the door=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:52 am

Eve hugged Sam's arm. She was letting Sam lead again.

Hibiki caught up with James. "So. I believe you mentioned a round two." She said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:56 am

(James)
"Heh, that I did...."
=We left the armory, gear in hand, and started walking down the hall of the stadium, and back for the hotel=

--Timeskip, 20 Hours Later--

=I yawned as I rolled in the bed, away from Hibiki, her back to me. The past 20 hours had flown by fairly quickly. During the walk back, we had run into Tyler, Ace, and a woman hanging with Ace called Sammy (Sam and Eve seemed to grin at that) and informed them of the plan to attack the Shepherds. They said they would think about it, and that was the best we could get. In the meantime.....well, Hibiki and I had round two to work on, and here we are=

Last edited by Razgriz on 05/03/13, 03:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 03:01 am

--20 hours later--

=I lay in my bed, feeling content but feeling a knot in my stomach=

Good luck out there guys...give those bastards hell...

=I smile a bit at the thought, hoping those guys got out of there alive=

And besides...they can take care of themselves...they don't really need me there..

=I lay there on the bed, humming the Eagles' "Take it Easy" as I thought of when I'd get to use my old bow again=

Last edited by The Meta on 05/03/13, 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 03:05 am

Hibiki yanwed, rolling over to get closer to James. She had gotten her wish for round two, and was still asleep after it. She murmured softly, curling up against her fiance.

Eve groaned softly, blinking awake. She had managed to get in a goodnight kiss, and she found her smile still there. So she gave Sam another kiss, the quick ones Sam said she could do like last night, and sat beside Sam, tracing a finger lazy on Sam's jaw.
"I promise to try...always." she said quietly, now just holding Sam's cheek softly.

Mira rolled over slepily, snuggling against Andy.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:17 am

(James)
=When she curled up next to me, I smiled, snaking an arm under her as I pulled her against me. We had a few more hours at best, before we needed to gather at the stadium. I could afford to lie down a little longer=

(Sam)
=The dream itself was normal. Everyone I loved was in it, and we were all more or less having a decent time back in the caravan camp. Then things went sour, as the nightmare kicked in. But this time.....this time it took an interesting turn. Instead of the dream playing out as an attack, people began to fade away, until only James and Eve were left, standing in front of me. Cracks began appearing in ground between the three of us, and I couldn't decide who to save, who to stand with. I waited too long, and soon they both fell into ground, and I was left alone. It made me wake with a sharp gasp=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:26 am

Eve bent over to nuzzle Sam's cheek.
"Morning." She said, then pecked Sam's lips quickly before smiling. "Sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:29 am

(Sam)
=The shock of the nightmare still hadn't worn off yet, and the kiss was oddly unwelcome. I wormed my way out from under Eve=
"Uh, yeah just....bit of a nightmare."

=She didn't need to know it was about me having to choose between her and James. That would not do for her confidence=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:33 am

Eve shrunk away, looking like she did something wrong. "Did I kiss you too much? Um, did I accidently lean on you?" She asked as Sam wormed away. She thought she had genuinely done something wrong (and as she wormed away after her kiss, who could blame her?).

Hibiki murmured softly. Still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:35 am

(Sam)
"No, it's nothing you did Eve.....just, after a nightmare, a kiss is not the kind of thing I'd welcome."
Especially after you were the subject matter, and I can't decide if you were negative or not.

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:39 am

Eve looked at her lap, her fingers drumming on hsr knees.
"Then...I won't kiss you until you welcome it again. Ok?" She asked. "Your...your happiness matters, too." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:56 am

(Sam)
Dammit Sam.....get your fucking shit together. We've already been over this: he's not interested. He has Hibiki. They're having a train. That ship has sailed.
=But maybe it was just the fact that I was always there, and he never noticed me, that bugged me. And to add to it, she just walked into camp he fell for her? I was waiting for months, a year even and he never once flirted with me. Maybe I was just....jealous=

"Eve....it's okay. Just, try not to kiss me in my sleep would ya? It's a little...creepy."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 04:59 am

"I kissed you when you first awoke." She said. "I thought kissing was like petting you asleep: creepy. I I only held your cheek...should I hold your hand in the future?" She asked.

Hibiki blinked awake.
"Strong and gentle...I know how to pick them." She said sleepily.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:04 am

(James)
"Heh, I guess you do."
=I stretched my neck down, and kissed her cheek=

(Sam)
"Sorry, I'm just really out of it right now Eve, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:07 am

Eve still looked ashamed. "I'll leave you alone."
Now, as she was still sleepy, she forgot she slept with no shorts or pajama hottoms. Just a really oversized FemShep ME3 shirt. She did, however, slip on her shoes and jacket as she shuffled to the door*

Hibiki smiled. "Morning."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:12 am

(James)
"Morning Hibiki."
=I kissed her lips this time, my hand gently caressing the line of her jaw=

(Sam)
=I slumped back into bed, hands smothering my face. God, how was it I was making a mess of things, before we were supposed to be going on an assault? I should have been smarter than this. I guess I could start by going after Eve. Especially since, it just registered to me that Eve had walked out with practically no pants on=
"Oh shit. Eve! Eve!"

=As I ran out, I grabbed a pair of shorts from her bag, and went after the girl=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:23 am

Eve sleepily turned to Sam as the other girl called her name.
"Yes?" She asked sleepily.

Hibiki kissed back."sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:24 am

(James)
"Have to ask?"

(Sam)
"Uh, you forgot to put on a pair of shorts."
=I held the pair out to the girl=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:26 am

Eve accepted them and quickly put them on, blushing sith embarassment.
"I'm sorry." She said.
She'll hate you soon enough...Can't do anything right. How could I have forgotten pants...
She involuntarily let out a short, dry sob.

"Nope. Me too." She answered.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 05:43 am

(Sam)
"Eve, what's wrong?"
=I got down on one knee in front of the girl, worried=
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 12:38 pm

=I just settled for a smile as I woke up, my body feeling like it was in lead=

Yeah...being injured does suck...

=I look to Mira with a small smile=

On the other hand...it does have its benefits...

=I continue to hum the tune, wondering what I would do with my time here in recovery=

Last edited by The Meta on 05/03/13, 03:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 02:47 pm

Eve looked at her feet.
"I kissed you at the wong time and then I left to give you time alone and forget my pants and then make you run after me." She dlgives another dry sob. "I keep messing up and Im afraid the next time I do, you won't run after me."
She sniffed, a single tear rolling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime05/03/13, 07:10 pm

(Sam)
=I let out a sigh=
"Eve, look, stop taking things so personally, okay? I'm just...I need to figure some things out, get my priorities straight. And I need to do this on my own."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 12:14 am

"That's what I was trying to do. Now I just caused you trouble and now am annoying you."
She covered her face. "I don't know when something is personal or not.I...I'll just go...I'll see you at the stadium."
Eve turned and sprinted off before Sam could blink, hanging the corner and running.

Eve finally found her tree near the garden. Climbing into it's inviting foliage, Eve leaned against the tree and cried.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 02:22 am

(Allie)

I sit outside, relaxing in the cool morning air, waiting for the rest of the attack members. I lean my back against a wall and kick my feet up, whistling Dean Martin's cover of "Standing on the corner."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 02:34 am

I awake with a start and scan the area, holding my Beretta. I soon realize that I'm in my apartment, safe.
As I put my gun away I stand up. My throat feeling a dry, guess I had my mouth open. Anyway, I get my water bottle and take a drink.
With a exasperated breath I look around. The bedroom comes into focus. It's pretty plain though. Pretty simple.
An old dresser, comfortable bed, a nightstand and a lamp. And a window, almost forgot that. But yeah, pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 03:28 am

(J)

Yawning I step out of my room still in my sleeping clothes and knock on Tyler's room, to see if hes up yet.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 03:34 am

I hear the knock on my door and I scratch my head. What time was it? And who is it? Time to find out. I made my way to the front door.
Without a second though I open the door. At the same second I realize that I was still in yesterday's clothes...

"Oh, hey Jen. Good morning."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 03:36 am

(J)

I look at him smiling.

"Hey Tyler, had a good night?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:10 am

(Sam)
=Again she ran. Maybe I was the one doing everything wrong. Getting to my feet (and making sure I was dressed) I ran after her=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:22 am

Eve was nestled up in the crown of an elderly oak that said "fuck you, zombies:
" and held the fucking line. Sitting there, it provided a place of rest for workers in the garden, and for Eve, a place to hide and cry.
She dlhadnt even known Sam followed her.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:44 am

(Sam)
=Damn, the girl was faster than me. I wasn't able to stay right behind her, though I was able to follow her. Eventually, I found her in a tree=
"Eve, why are you in that tree? Can you please come down from there?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:48 am

Eve climbed down slowly, then stood in front of Sam, crying silently.
"No one looks in a tree anymore...Its a place to hide." She managed to say between sobs.
With both criteria filled, she merely stood there.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:51 am

(Sam)
"Eve.....why are you crying? Is it because of me?"
=Doi. There was a dumb question, of course I made her cry=

"Sorry, let me try again. I'm sorry, for making you cry."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:52 am

"Oh! Uh. I slept okay. How'd you sleep?"

I take a glimpse down and see that she's wearing pajamas. I take it she's just waking up too. Reminding me I probably like a mess.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:54 am

Eve shook her head. "If I knew how to behave then you wouldn't be annoyed with me and continually correct me." She said. "You did nothing wrong." She continued. "I justdon't know how to do anything right except hurt people."
She finly slid to her knees. "I don't even deserve the little happiness you gave me. I'm the reason you are here. You would have been ok if not for me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 05:59 am

(Sam)
=Honestly, I had had enough. Walking over to the girl, I grabbed her shoulde and gently shook her=
"Listen to me. You have nothing to be sorry for Eve. This is all on me right now. I love you, but that doesn't meani love only you. And even now it's still tearing me up."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 06:12 am

Eve fjnally looked up, a very small smile on her lips. She leaned closer, resting her head on Sam's shoulder, her arms going under Sam's and resting on her shoulderblades.
"That was the first time you said you loved me first."
Eve held Sam close for a few more seconds before pulling away. "Take the time you need Sam. I love you, too...so I'll wait for you." She smiled, her tears glistening still in the rising sun.

Last edited by Jeremy Hunter on 06/03/13, 01:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 06:15 am

(Sam)
"Thank you Eve. That means a lot."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 06:18 am

Eve came back and pressed her lips against Sam's for three full seconds vbefore breaking all contact off and standing a bit away. "I'm here for you. Always."
Eve's smile was bigger, and now her hands were clasped behind her back. "But...don't keep me waiting? You're like...chocolate. I'd rather not live without you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime06/03/13, 06:20 am

(Sam)
"Heh, I doubt it's that severe. Besides, i'd hardly call myself chocolate."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next