Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+4
The Meta
Felix
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:00 am

(Sam)
"God, I was never angry at you Hibiki. I was angry at him. For never even considering it, after everything we had been through. But I never took it out on Eve, not really. All that happened with her was me trying to find comfort, but I never planned on finding love, especially from her."

(James)
"There was something else: it seems the Shepherds have been holding out on us. They had a chopper, headed south."
=That certainly grabbed their attention=

*Clarissa*
"A helicopter? You're sure?"

(James)
"Without a doubt."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:03 am

Hibiki was right in front of her, hands gripping Sam's collar. "Not really? Especially from her? You better clarify what you mean. Because right now Sam, it sounds like you just used a girl who lost everything just to mame yourself feel better. A girl who barely is beginning to get her mother back. Who has thought for so long now she found love. So you clarify right now, or God so help me Sam. God so help me."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:07 am

(Sam)
"I love her Hibiki, I do. But like I already told her, I just don't know what kind of love I have for her. She's my friend. And the fact that I hurt her sickens me."

*Clarissa*
"If they had a copter, they could have simply circumvented our defenses."

(James)
"I can only guess the reason they didn't was because they didn't have the fuel. That and there were no weapons for it."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:09 am

Hibiki softens, letting Sam go. "Figure it out Sam. If not you, for her. Because right now, only you can fix her broken heart."
Hibiki crossed her arms. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:12 am

(Sam)
"Not really....just, sorry. For everything. I didn't want to put you in this position."
=And then I walked away=

*Cooper*
"That's probably why they didn't use it, but the fact they have it is bad enough. Why was it going south though?"

(James)
"The map showed that south has a high concentration of Shepherd bases. Maybe it was heading home?"

*Cooper*
"Probably."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:13 am

Hibiki called after her.
"Apologize to Eve before anyone else. It's her heart."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:21 am

(Sam)
=I kinda planned on doing that. But I wasn't sure how much time I should actually give her=

*Clarissa*
"Regardless, we'll deal with it when the time comes. In the meantime, we have other issues besides Shepherds."

*Cooper*
"She's right. We still have other people to deal with. We're going back to the base tomorrow, but you can stay here James. We're going to search for any supplies we can salvage."

*Clarissa*
"And, there are other groups who would like to see us dead. The raiding group over in the junkyard has been as much a harassment as the Shepherds."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:39 am

After finally gathering up all of my remaining ba- courage I head to Hotel. I was heading back to Jen, to tell her I'm sorry.
But, in the lobby I trip over a chair, a wheelchair to be exact. I was being all too occupied to look or think correcty.
Once I regain my senses from my little tumble, I look up to see what I had tripped over. And... well. It was Andrew.
The guy who openly expressed how he wanted to harm me. Not that I can blame him of course... but still.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:46 am

=I look at the person who had tripped on my wheelchair and interrupted my thoughts. Tyler...the kid who had left us earlier, and who I nearly throttled. Those issues we had between each other were long behind us. And besides...I was in no condition to fight much less bawl out the kid for some past transgression. Nonetheless, I still let out a bit of a curse as I felt a spike of pain run up my back=

Dammit...!

=I then bit back the curse, more annoyed than angry that my nap was disturbed. I just settled for something simple, silently thanking him from pulling me back from the abyss=

Oh...it's you.

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 05:29 pm

(James)
"Then we'll deal with them."

*Clarissa*
"Take some time to rest James, you've earned it. Besides, we can't attack these bandits yet, not so soon after the Shepherd base."

(James)
"Thanks Clarissa, I appreciate it."
=With the rest of the discussion over, I was free to leave, and head back downstairs=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 06:37 pm

Hibiki was standing outside their room, leaning against the wall. She was troubled and didn't want to go in yet. Meant she'd probably sit down.
She really didn't want to sit down, or lay down.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 12:14 am

"Oh... fancy meeting you here. You okay?"

I mostly said because well... he"s in a wheelchair. And I fell on and over him.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 12:50 am

(Sam)
=I sat alone in the room, save for the cat. I wasn't sure what to do really, other than the obvious. But I had already apologized to Eve, and she had forgiven me. That wasn't enough to make up for everything though. I sifted through my thoughts, trying to concentrate on a solution, if there was one. I wanted Eve to be happy, to be alive. But I didn't want my loving her, especially that way, to be the main reason she was happy in the first place. To me, that seemed a poor way to live for both sides: I'd be her crutch, and if anything happened to me she'd be crippled. Something told me that was no longer the case anymore, but it was still a fear that kept me from doing anything=

(James)
=When I got back down to the hallway, I saw Hibiki, leaning against the wall outside the room. She had a pensive look on her face, and it told me that something was up. Walking up to her, I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, leaning back a little=
"Something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 01:14 am

=I smile weakly, still feeling slightly weary from the injuries that I sustained=

I'm fine, just a bit tired is all

=I yawn, hating that the injuries had confined me to a wheelchair=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 03:43 am

"Sam came to talk to me. Please talk me out ot beheading her like she's some bandt in Skyrim James." Hibiki said sadly.

Eve climbed down from her tree, not n othring to wipe away lingering tears, and headed for the room toget her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 04:06 am

(James)
=I sighed. So it's like that then=
"I had a feeling this was going to happen. Eve ran into me, crying....and I had to mediate the discussion between her and Sam."

=Leaning against the wall beside her, I stared at the opposite wall=
"Look.....with Sam right now, she's conflicted. She loves Eve, I know that much. But she's trying to figure out just what type of love it is she has for her. I know her too well Hibiki, she would never do this out of malice. It's all just....as foreign to her as it is to Eve."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 04:16 am

Hibiki sighed.
"I wished she had let Eve know. I wished she had taken some time before accepring the feelings. Now I have to figure out what to do..."
Hibiki shrugged helplessly.

Eve was heading to get her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 04:26 am

(James)
"I think the best thing we can do for them both right now, is let them work this out on their own. Referee them sure, but other than that, do nothing. It's the hardest thing either of us could do......but it's the only thing we can do."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 04:29 am

Hibiki nodded. "Can't wait for our son to get to that age...can we put one of those chastity belts on his or something? " she asked slightly hopefully.

Eve arrived at the door finally...she was about to knock.
But she was afraid.
Afraid Sam wouldn't say anything to her.
Nothing at all.
Ever again..

Eve took a deep breath.
"Take risks..."
Eve knocked.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 04:46 am

(Sam)
=I looked up at the door, surprised by the knock. It was more than likely Eve, here for her things. So I got up, and opened the door. Looking at her, I could tell she was crying=
"Hey Eve."

(James)
=I chuckled=
"Doubt it. Besides, with us as parents, he'd hardly stand for it. Probably kill us or try and get it off."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 04:48 am

Ve looked up at Sam.
"I came for my things." She said simply.

Hibiki laughed. "Yep..." she smiled. "Then he'd get back at you by putting it on you."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:00 am

(James)
"Heh, maybe."
=I reached down, entwining my hand with hers=

"I just hope we raise him right."

(Sam)
=I stepped out of the way, letting her in=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:07 am

Eve went in and gathered her things
Sam wouldn't say anything.
Eve just knew.
So, the girl gathered her things, slung her bow, and looked at Sammy. The cat stretched and made a leap onto Eve's shoulder.
The girl and her cat headed for the door

Hibiki smiled. "As long as you don't let him see Rambo..."
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:09 am

If you'll excuse me...I'll be off.

=And with that, I rolled back to my room, feeling a bit more well rested. That is, until I felt my stomach rumble=

Well...I did work up a bit of an appetite...

=I then wheeled to the cafeteria, hoping to get a good lunch=

First comes food...resting up can wait...

=I smile, feeling much better than I did yesterday=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:13 am

(James)
"If we're able to show him any movie, I think that will be a good sign."

(Sam)
=I didn't exactly stop her. But I did say what was on my mind=
"Eve, wait. I want to say I'm sorry. For everything."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:19 am

Eve loved being wrong.
So she stopped and half turned to Sam.
"I'm sorry too. Because my love, nor anyones, has an off switch that is instantaneous. " she sighed. "I forgave you Sam. I am upset and hurt. But I'll be fine..." She closed her eyes. "Start forgiving yourself for your own fuckups...like I have."
She didn't move still.
Should she offer an olive branch?
Or just leave her?
Relationships were confusing. But hey. Rather find a lifeline she could hold on with Ll her strength, right?
Eve waited for Sam's response quietly.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:24 am

(Sam)
"I can't really promise, that by the end of this I'll be what you want Eve. That's something I need to figure out for myself. The most I can promise is that by the end of this.....I will still love you. And no matter what, I will always be there for you."

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:26 am

Eve's eyes teared up. She walked back to put her stuff on the table before sitting on her bed. Sammy jumped onto her lap and splayed out.
"Hello. I am Eve. I'm your roommate." She said diplomatically.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:30 am

(Sam)
=That made me grin a little=
"Hi. Name's Sam. I'm good at sharing the bathroom, and nothing else."

Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:33 am

"I'm good at sharing hugs. And showi g off with a bow. Thats about it for me."
Eve smiled, wiping away most of her tears. "And Sam...I'll always be there for you, too."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 05:26 pm

(Sam)
=There wasn't much I could say to that. Other than smile, and nod my head=

(James)
"Anyway.....I know I was told to get some rest, but honestly I still don't feel all that tired. Hell, I feel like celebrating."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 06:30 pm

Eve smiled...then got up, walked to Sam, and flicked her forehead.
"That's my payback...so clean slate." She said with full seriousness befoe returning to he bed.
Eve was naive...and finally felt she could express the feelings that she had thought been repressed for so long by her father, her situation...everything.

Hibiki grinned. "How do you want to choose celebrate?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 08:24 pm

(Sam)
=I chuckled a little, not expecting the flick but still not angry at it=

(James)
"Oh, I don't know. A big feast, maybe a party..."
=I did my best to dance around what she was probably thinking of=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 08:28 pm

"I don't have a prty dress. Think they can get one for me?: she giggled.

Eve smiled back, then layed on her side, back to Sam. She went silent
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime21/03/13, 10:38 pm

(James)
"Don't need a pretty dress to attend a party Hibiki."
=Not that she really needed one=

(Sam)
=Truth be told, I was at a loss for what to do now. Talking seemed....a little soon, though hey, this was supposed to be a fresh start. So maybe it wouldn't hurt to try=
"So, uh Eve. Tell me about yourself. how have you been getting along in this post-apocalyptic nightmare?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 01:13 am

"Dont need. Do want. But I know you think I don't need anything but a smile to be pretty." Hibiki kissed James on the lips.

Eve stirred. "Without mommy...without her, I wouldn't have gotten this far."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 01:26 am

(James)
=I welcomed the kiss, wrapping my arms around her, pulling her closer=
"True I guess. But I always enjoy peeling you out of a uniform."

=Not y most tactful line, but in all honesty I was never very good at tact, in these types of conversations=

(Sam)
"Sounds like a hardass. And now?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 01:58 am

"Now...now I can survive as long as I have mommy...daddy...and my friends." Eve responded.

Hibiki giggled softly again. "I enjoy it when you do that."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:01 am

(James)
"Enjoy? Maybe with a little more practice I can make you love it."
=The conversation was starting to veer towards one better continued in the room, and not in the hall=

(Sam)
"That's good. You're lucky to have them."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:02 am

"Well then. You're gonna need to practice then honey." Hibiki said.

Eve sighed. "You're my only friend...since Harry..." she fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:06 am

(Sam)
=A pang of grief hit me, the memory of the dead boy coming back to me=
"Yeah.....maybe you'll be able to make new friends?"

(James)
"Any suggestions on when we can get in some practice then, dear?"
=That last bit was a small bit of payback for the honey. Maybe it was me, but I didn't like being called honey=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:09 am

"I heard no party or celebration was planned just yet, so do I get to give you my own little...party?" She grinned. "Honey?"

Eve sighed softly. "Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:14 am

(James)
=I raised a finger in front of her, teasingly, as a warning=
"Call me honey, one more time."

(Sam)
"No maybe about it. Do it, or don't do it at all."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:17 am

Eve fell silent. She had a perfect moment to send that comment right back at her.
But she waited
She just laid there silently.

Hibiki smiled innocently. "Honey?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:20 am

(James)
=I couldn't keep myself from smiling. The most I could do, was firmly plans my lips over hers, turning us both around so that I pressed her against the wall=

(Sam)
"Cat got your tongue?"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:35 am

=I head into the cafeteria, finding a table and digging into my meal of whatever the fuck it was=

Well...if my mom's cooking couldn't kill me, this cooking won't either...

=I chuckle, the thought making me smile=

Oh...I'll treat Hibiki to some proper Mid-western, Harris family home cooking

=I smile, continuing to dig into my meal=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 02:37 am

Hibiki smiled into the kiss. She liked what happened.

Eve sighed. "Now what am I going to have to name the cat...:
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 03:01 am

(James)
=I wanted to continue, but a sudden grumble from my stomach made me realize that I hadn't eaten a thing all day. Breaking it off, I leaned my forehead against hers=
"I need food....."

(Sam)
"I don't know. What names strikes your fancy?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 03:03 am

"This n let's go get some food...James " hibiki said, smiling.

Eve sighed. "That was the moment where you say "Sammy is an ok name" silly..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime22/03/13, 03:06 am

(Sam)
"Heh, I don't know. Seems like its up for the cat to decide. What do you think, Sammy work for you?"

(James)
=Smiling, I grabbed her hand, and led us down the hall for the cafeteria. Man did I need something to eat=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next