Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm

Go down 
+4
The Meta
Felix
Xion's Memory
Razgriz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:27 am

Abel grunted as he scaled a wooden fence into the backyard of an old house.

"Oof!"

Abel was now laying in tall grass. He stood up, carefully looking around, making sure he didn't attract any attention.

So far, so good.

He looked around the corner of the house, his gaze pointing to the grocery store across the street, also across an ocean of dead.

Maybe this wasn't the best idea...
"I might agree with you there."

Abel almost backed out, but the food he got from the Elite base and from the untouched house awhile back wasn't gonna last.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:39 am

(James)
=I stepped into the room, the door closing behind me. Grabbing a seat at a free chair, I found Book sitting down at a chair of his own, over by a desk. His room was in a way like my own, save for a few small, subtle differences=

(Book)
"What do you wish to talk about James?"
=Truth be told, I had a great many questions for him. What happened during the attack, was everyone okay?=

(James)
"I need some advice, Book. I feel lost, even though I know the answer."

(Book)
"Well, I'm here to offer advice and help in any way I can. But I can't do that until you say what troubles you."
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:42 am

Eve blinked awake, sitting up. She rubbed her eyes.
"Hi." She said in her soft, sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:47 am

(Sam)
=I turned my head to look at the girl, smiling as I did so=
"Finally, she's awake. Honestly, you spend a huge amount of time asleep."

(James)
"It's about Eve. I want to trust her. Embrace her as a daughter. But her past betrayal's, her lies.....even after she saved my life, I still suspect her of betraying us soon."

(Book)
"Why? Did she truly wrong you that badly?"

(James)
"Her actions nearly got us all killed, and worse for Hibiki."

(Book)
"But as I understand it, she betrayed the Shepherds. She saved you all."

(James)
"And yet I still see her father, everytime I look at her. I still see Jonah."
=Book made a sound of surprise=

(Book)
"The girl is Jonah's child?"

(James)
"Yeah.....she was an agent of his. Though she turned on him, even helped me kill him today."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:50 am

Eve looked at her lap. "I know...I am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:56 am

(Sam)
"Nothing to be sorry for Eve."
=I didn't take my eyes off her=

"Just, it gets a little bit annoying is all. You asleep all the time, especially if I'd actually like to do something now and then."

(Book)
=I blinked in surprise. That bastard Jonah was dead? By his own daughter's hand? well, he had it coming to him, the miserable bastard=
"And yet you still question her loyalty James?"

(James)
=Groaning, I looked down at my knees=
"I know. She wants to be here, with us. And I want to believe that. but everything Jonah did, both to me and my home, keeps me from accepting that. Because I still have to live with the fact that she's his child."

(Book)
"Then let that be your ultimate revenge James. But not to kill her. Raise her. Be the father she deserves, be a man better than Jonah."
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 02:56 am

The roar of the truck's engine could be heard a mile down the pavement road. Any biters on the side of the road wouldn't even be able to see what had passed them, before the vehicle already had.

Kilroy sat in the driver's seat of the pickup, listening to a cassette tape as he drove.
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 03:40 am

(Allie)

I take seat in the corner and acquire some food and a drink to wash it down. I sigh, wishing I still had my muisc albums and something to play them on.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:41 am

(James)
"Raising her, for the sake of revenge? Seems like a very poor reason to be her father preacher."

(Book)
=I actually smiled this time=
"Then don't do it for revenge. Do it out of love."

(James)
=Something cracked in me. I didn't cry, don't get me wrong, but all that suspicion I had for Eve, all that animosity I held for her.....it wasn't gone, but now it wasn't really at the front of my thoughts anymore. It made me willing to give her a chance=
"Thanks....thanks preacher."

(Book)
=I barked out a laugh=
"Preacher now is it? Well, I suppose that's as good a title as I can expect, especially from one of so little faith."

=There wasn't any rancor in that statement though, and I was glad when he saw that=
"So....what else troubles you?"

(James)
"Nothing else, except for something Jonah said. He told me, that no matter what happened, this alliance we were making was going to fall. Because he had sent for something."

(Book)
=Oh no...please, let it not be what I feared=
"Did he say what it was?"

(James)
"He said he had sent for a Pariah, though I have no idea what that is."
=Maybe it was my imagination, or the lighting, but Book seemed to go very pale=

(Book)
"A Pariah? I've never heard of anything like that."
=Dear lord in heaven, preserve us all=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 01:54 pm

Eve was happy she wanted to do something...but something snapped still. Eve tried to stop it, but her mind broke forth like a dam, and she was just trying to stop it with a stick.
"With me? Or yourself?" She snapped. "Sorry I fainted after climbing the same buildings twice in one day! Sorry I helped kill my own father, saved the man I want to be my father, and then ziplined down from the building for the second time and ran from flaming walkers!" She nearly shouted her eyes tearing up. "And after all that, you looked at James before me." Eve abruptly go out of bed and laced her shoes on. "Why do you love me? Is it pity? Do you actually mean any of it?"
Standing she, looked at Sam as tears ran down her face. That one response of annoyance broke her already fragile state. "I fight myself every moment to keep from murdering you all. All I want in return for choosing you was love. Why is wanting to be loved, to love you and be loved back, so fucking much to ask for?! Why is it so hard just for you to take my hand, or say I love you first, or even kiss me just because you can?! Little things! But I feel like this is onesided. I don't even know if I am missing you giving, I'm so confused and fucked up already! WHY CANT EVERYONE FORGIVE ME FOR MY FATHER'S SIN? WHY CANT EVERYONE SEE ME AS EVE TAYLOR AND NOT EVE, DAUGHTER OF JONAH?"

Eve ran for the door, crying. She just broke again. Her emotions all over the place, Eve did the only thing she could.
She ran away.

Last edited by Jeremy Hunter on 19/03/13, 07:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Janitor
Member of the Community
Janitor

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 04:00 pm

The breaks on Kilroy's truck whined a bit before it came to a halt. The vehicle was motionless outside of what looked like a walled off town. But, there wasn't any gate at the entrance, it was a wide opening. Kilroy pulled the truck forward, just inside of town before shutting the engine off.

There was nothing. It looked dead, but also looked as if someone had been here not too long ago.

Must be a lockdown town. But why is it abandoned?

Kilroy hopped out from the truck, his pistol on his side and a hatchet in hand. It didn't take long for him to hear a moan from down the street. A single corpse was limping its way towards Kilroy. It didn't look too fresh, so probably not a resident here. Kilroy approached the corpse and embedded the hatchet in its brain, then ripped it back out.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:29 pm

(Sam)
What the hell?
=I immediately got up, running after Eve=

(James)
"Huh, almost wish you did. That way I'd know what he was talking about."
=I got up from the chair, walking for the door=

"Thanks Book. This helped a lot."

(Book)
"Of course James. I assume the wedding is still on for tomorrow?"
=Any piece of good news would help relieve the stress of the Pariah=

(James)
"Yeah. Nothing big, just me and Hibiki, some friends. It'll be a very.....small wedding, I guess."
=And with that, I left the room=
Back to top Go down
FallenSanity
The Active Poster
FallenSanity

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:32 pm

I looked over my shoulder at the young girl, running out of the same doorway that another girl was standing in, I think her name was Samuel or something. I looked from the door of that could lead me to the bar, over to the running girl, and sighed, scratching my neck as I turned and began to walk in the direction she fled.

"Soap opera's are always fun."

Last edited by FallenSanity on 19/03/13, 07:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:35 pm

Eve burst into the hallway and turned left, running away.

Of coure, as she was running, she didn't see James exit Book's room through her tears.
Eve slammed into James and bounced back, landing heavily and rolling twice before coming to rest a few feet away.
She didn't get up, just laying there, crying.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:38 pm

(James)
=Since I wasn't expecting Eve to come running down the hall at me like a crazy person, my balance wasn't exactly stable. I stumbled back a little, nearly falling to the floor myself before regaining my balance=
"Eve? What the hell, why are you running in the hall?"

=Then I saw her crying, and immediately went over to her=
"Eve, what's wrong?"

(Sam)
=Running behind Eve, i found her on the floor, sobbing, while James hovered over her, concern in his eyes=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:40 pm

Eve looked up at James, then at Sam.
Confused, feeling lost, and feeling shunned, she flailed a bit.
"LEAVE ME ALONE! WHY DO YOU CARE." she screamed at James, scrambling up and stumbling backwards. "Why does anyone even pretend they care." she sobbed out, turning to again run away.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:43 pm

(James)
"Eve! Come back here, please!"
=Running after her, I reached out and grabbed her hand, pulling her close to me. When she was close enough, I pulled her into a hug, nearly crushing her to me=

"I don't know what started this Eve, but you're wrong; I do care. I may not have shown it in the past, but I care about you."

(Sam)
=Standing behind James, I remained silent=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:49 pm

Eve didn't get a chance to tell James to do something anatomically impossible, but her words were choked off as he hugged her.
That only made her cry harder.
"I only wanted to be loved. I only wanted to be loved back. Why is that so much to ask?" She choked out.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:53 pm

(James)
"Because it was hard for me to forget Eve. What your father did to me and my friends. I wanted revenge, and I took it out on you. But most of all.....because I didn't know, how to love someone as a daughter. But I want to now Eve. So please, let me."

(Sam)
=I felt like crying myself....but I wasn't sure I could. I still loved Eve, but now....now it felt like there was something stopping me. Like I was seeing a flaw=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 07:56 pm

Eve started to calm down. She only was able to whisper at first.
"I want you to be my daddy..."

Then she remembered Sam was after her.

Which meant...

"And you?" She said louder, hoping Sam was nearbye. If not...then she'd have to face her with Hibiki.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:01 pm

(Sam)
"Eve.....I still love you. I'll always love you. But what you want from me, I just don't know if i can give."
=I walked over to her, getting on my knees=

"I feel like I'm only loving you out of pity, everytime you have these moments and force me to choose. That if I do the wrong thing, that you'll go on a downward spiral. And I don't want that for you. But I don't even know if I want to pretend being in love with you for the sake of keeping you alive."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:10 pm

Eve looked at her feet.
"Instead of pretending, why didn't you try to let me down gently the day I confessed? If you are loving my out of pity, why let it go past when I said I depended on you, to have someone that I could fight for?"
Finally Eve pulled away, but held James' hand. She wiped some tears away. Then her free hand clenched.
"I want to believe you're a good person Sam. But doing this now, telling me that, means either you are a sadistic bitch, or you're afraid. Afraid of committing to someone who would never leave you...." She sobbed a bit. "As time went on, I would get better. I know I would..." Sam let go of James' hand and turned her back to Sam. "Then we're through. Go find happiness Sam. I have the sins of my father to fight against."
Eve walked away, but her head was bowed and as she walked, more tears then she ever thought she could possibly cry began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:13 pm

(James)
=I looked from Eve, to Sam. The look I gave her was sharp and clear. Go to her now. We'll have words later She got the message, and immediately followed Eve=

(Sam)
"Eve...i tried to let you down easy. I wanted to. But the truth is.....I got with you, because it gave me comfort. Because I was hurt when James said he didn't love me, and having you there made me feel better. I should never have let it get as far as it did, and right now this is unforgivable. But I am sorry Eve."
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:15 pm

(Allie)

I finish my meal and wash it down with a beer from the bar. Bored, I pull out my knife and play five Finger fillet to pass the time... I had too.much time, I needed to get out and do something soon.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:22 pm

Eve looked back to her, face streaked with tears.
"I worked hard to make you happy. Put your happiness before mine. You should have done so as well, instead of looking out for yourself."

Eve started to walk away again. "I'll get my stuff and find my own room before dinner."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:27 pm

(Sam)
=I realized now how big a mistake I had made, how badly I had hurt Eve. The fact that her mother would kick my ass didn't even matter to me. I heard James advance towards me, sighing in frustration=
"I know what you're going to say."

(James)
"I'll say it anyway: Sam you fucking idiot. You played with her emotions, just because you wanted to get over me? Goddammit Sam, she's a human being. An emotional one at that."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime19/03/13, 08:33 pm

Eve heard it all.
And she stopped. But she knew why. Eve Taylor turned back.
She was not her father.

And, running, she tackle-hugged Sam tightly. Unlike her father...she let go of the anger, what was festering to hatred.
"I'm not my father. I never will be. That's why I forgive you."
She let go, then hugged James. "I forgive all of you..."
Eve Taylor sighed to herself.
She wanted to be Eve Whatever-Sam's-Last-Name-Was.
Now?
Now, she didn't know.

And she was ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 02:46 am

(Sam)
=That made me cry, right there. She had forgiven me=
"Thanks Eve....that means a lot."

(James)
"Welcome to the family Eve."
=I walked over to her, placing a hand on her head=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 02:50 am

Eve looked at Sam sadly...then that ly knocked the giel on her forehead.
"You're not off the hook." She said softly. "Because my feelings are real. And they don't go wway easil."
As James put a hand on her head, she smiled softly. "A family...something...I wanted for so long..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 02:53 am

(James)
"Same here....same here Eve."
=I kinda chuckled at Sam getting bopped in the forehead=

(Sam)
"I deserved that..."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:01 am

When I took my first step into the room, the first thing I noticed was that it looked like it had been remodeled into a church. There was a crucified Jesus and an altar and everything. They even had holy water near the door, I refrained from putting my finger in it and doing the sign of the cross. There was something that just felt wrong about this place. Also, the smell of anti-septic clung to the air, which told me they cleaned up frequently, or used a lot when they did. I got an unexpected chill down my spine that had nothing to do with the draft in the room. The big guy, Ananias, held up his hand, and Sapphira stopped and grabbed my shoulder as I went to follow him. I looked back and she gestured to the right, towards a bench.

We waited, albeit awkwardly, for some time before an elderly sort of man came out, with Ananias, the big man. The elderly man looked to be in his late 60’s early 70’s. He was still taller than me, probably like 6’2”, he looked pretty fit, unlike most of the old-timers I was used to seeing, back in the day. He gestured to us and Sapphira stood up, so I followed suit. The old man must be some kind of leader. He certainly acted like it. Sapphira and Ananias responded to him like he was a leader. So, if he acts like a duck, walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, he must be a duck.

The Old Man (I’m going to call him that) looked me over a few times, and nodded. “He’ll do.” I was about to inquire, as I had no idea what was going on, but before I could Sapphira put her hand on my shoulder and gently pushed me toward a door. “Wha-“ I protested. “You’ll find out.” She spoke softly, I heard something in her voice though, I wasn’t quite sure what it was. I wasn’t sure if I’d live long enough to find out.

She pushed me through a door, that led to a make-shift hallway, the wall had been knocked down to make an entrance into the adjacent room. It looked like a war room. “uh, what is all this?” I asked. “Later.” She said, as she continued to lead me deeper into the building. After about 10 minutes of walking through hallways and up stairs, we reached our destination. A pretty decent sized room filled with bunk beds and lockers, as well as a mural. The mural was religious, that I could plainly see, it was of men and what looked like the end of the world. With all the believers in god being taken up to the heavens and all the non-believers being left behind for satan to take them, or torture them, or something like that. I didn’t remember. I think it’s in the book of Revelations. I had a bible with me, but I wasn’t about to whip it out and look it up.

She pointed at the mural and said, “We are the Shephards…” I listened intently as she spoke. Describing the Shepards, who were, from what I could discern a radical religious group who used terrorism to get their way. From the biased propaganda stuff she tried feeding me, I knew I had struck gold. And by gold I meant that I had to act or die. And by act, I meant be an actor, a pretender, wear a mask. A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Or however that phrase goes. I wanted to live, and I would do whatever it takes to do just that. So, I joined the Shephards.

Joining the Shephards wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:04 am

"You deserve a lot more Sammy. But Amaterasudammit, I can't stop loving you." Eve said softly again. Because saying a curse word in a soft, cute voice.

Hibiki woke up.
"I want a sandwhich..."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:08 am

(James)
=Sam and I said the exact same thing=
"Amaterasu?"

=We both blinked=
"Wait, nevermind forget I asked."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:17 am

Eve shrugged. "I don't say goddamit. I use a Japanese deity insteady. Problem?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:20 am

(James)
"Uh, not really."
=I realized I needed to speak with Clarissa soon=

"Listen, I need to discuss the next move with Clarissa. Will you two be okay?"

(Sam)
"I think so.....but that depends on Eve I think."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:22 am

"Depends on if Sam wants to try this again and fight to keep what she has for the right reasons or risk losing it for the wrong ones." Eve replied without hesitation or pause.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:24 am

(Sam)
=Like Eve, I didn't hesitate in my response=
"Eve....I need some time, okay? To think, to figure just what it is that I want."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:26 am

Eve nodded. "You'll know wher to find me."
With that, Eve left her alone, heading outside and then to her favorite tree.

Hibiki headed to the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:32 am

=I sit down in a chair, just finding a place where I can relax and recover from my wounds=

Well...let's hope it wasn't a bad day for everyone...

=I smile, still somewhat oblivious as to what went on during the attack=
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:38 am

(James)
=Sighing, I shook my head=
"Dammit Sam.....we need to be working together, not creating rifts."

(Sam)
=Glaring at him, I folded my arms, but before I could speak he cut me off=

(James)
"Look, I know I'm not the best example here for any relationship advice here, but you need to get your priorities straight here Sam. And I mean emotions, Eve. The girl clearly has it bad for you. And I know you have feelings for her."

(Sam)
"But I don't know what they are. I love her...but I don't know if it's the same kind of love you have for Hibiki."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:40 am

Hibiki bit into a turkey sandwhich with lettuce and tomato.
Hot damn, it was almost better then sex.
Almost
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 03:44 am

(James)
"Well....try and figure it out Sam. But if it's not really love for her, then please, let her down easy."
=With that, I simply patted her shoulder, and headed for the elevators=

(Sam)
=Inhaling through my nose, I simply stood there, at a loss for what to do now, save for thinking=
Back to top Go down
Cel
The Active Poster
Cel

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:22 am

(Ace)

I nixk my finfer and stop to suck on the wound. Bored I lay my head down on the table and let out a groan.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:28 am

=I heard the distant yelling earlier, but paid it no real attention. I was simply focused on more personal issues. My mind once again headed to a dark place, the thoughts in my head focused on revenge=

When I find Abernathy...I'm going to wrap my hands around his fucking throat and send him to a deep dark place. And I'm going to enjoy every second of it...

=I find myself oddly content with the thought, my dark thoughts going even further=

And I'll make my sister watch as I send her mentor to hell...That'll pay for stabbing me in the back...

=I smile darkly, the expression that would be on her face comforting me as I rested=

Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:30 am

(Sam)
=I figured that the best place I could go for advice....was Hibiki. Yeah, seemed suicidal, especially since she threatened to cut my head off. But she was the girl's mother. She would have the best advice. So I was surprised when, after knocking on the hotel door, there was no response. If she wasn't in the room, maybe she was in the cafeteria, so that's where I went. I found her, sitting at a table, and sat down across from her=
"Hibiki....we need to talk."

(James)
=Riding the elevator up, I arrived on the top floor. Two guards greeted me, and after being sent to the main room, I found Clarissa sitting at a table, Cooper standing up. He turned to look at me=

*Cooper*
"James, ready to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:31 am

Hibiki looked up. "Yeah Sam? Something up?"
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:35 am

(Sam)
"Yeah.....it's about Eve. There's.....been an incident."
=And then I told her about the fight between me and Eve. Along with my current feelings towards her. I also checked to make sure she wasn't carrying that sword of hers=

(James)
"Yeah....hey Clarissa."
=She simply nodded at me, and waved a hand, signaling me to continue=

"Well, Cooper probably told you the main point already: the base was destroyed, the Shepherds with it. I managed to take out the leader, Jonah, though we weren't able to extract any prisoners. Apparently, they were swapped with walkers."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:47 am

Hibiki set her sandwhich down and drew her knife, cleaning her fingernaila with the ver intimidating serrated blade.
She sighed.
"Sam. Love comes only once. Once you lose it, you don't get it back. You can love others, but is it as fufling as the first? Rarely. Yes. You lost James. But you found Eve. Now you tell her it was to make you feel better?"
She set the knife down. "You fucked up. Doing that. Every time ilooked into her eyes when you held her hand, when she would cling to you, I saw love. Pure, clean love. Innocent love. Could you not see it? How could you not?" She looked a bit disappointed. "I approved because I thought you could both be someone she could call her love and her best friend. Now? Sam. Those feelings conflicting you. I didn't see them when I watched you say 'Hibiki, I love your daughter.' Now? I'm not sure you're being truthful.I think you're scared. If you aren't, then you have no fucking reason to have done that to her. So. You want my advice? Fix it. How? Don't ask me. You have to figure it out yourself. So hop to it, before I get my sword. I don't break a promise."

Hibiki got up.
"You lost one love. Now ask yourself; will you lose the second chance you were given?"

She grabbed the remainder of her epic sammich and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:51 am

(Sam)
=I was frustrated, and it may have been stupid, but with a bang of my fist on the table, I got up after her=
"You know what always got me, about you and James? I knew him for a year, longer than you ever did. I waited all that time, for him to see that I was there, and instead he falls for you in the first 48 hours? Can someone explain this logic to me?"

*Clarissa*
"Excellent news James. This is going to serve as a major victory for us in more ways than one. With luck, we can use it as a rallying point to gather more people."

(James)
"Yeah, with luck."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime20/03/13, 04:56 am

Hibiki stopped. She sighed softly, visibly relaxing.
"Logic...I'd have loved a logical explanation. It happaned Sam. He didn't see you above a sister. You...did you ever try and tell him? Go upfront and tell him? Because fortune favors the bold." She turned to Sam. "Did I plan to love him, no. Do I? With every fiber of my being. But tell me Sam. Are you angry at me for taking James, and taking it out on Eve? Because right now, it seem like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm   ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZRP-2: Chapter 3, The Coming Storm
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next