Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki

Go down 
+8
Moose
Felix
N
The White Wolf
Teria
The Meta
Xion's Memory
FallenSanity
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
N
The Longterm Poster
N

GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 02:25 am

"Ast" -Nádúiranam
Cantai
the Inn

The Slave Guards lifted Nádúiranam up, and carried him through the hall. Nádúiranam didn't put up a fight, though the adrenaline was pumping through his veins, but he knew better, running now, with all these guards present, it would only end in failure. Nádúiranam was dragged to the end of the hall, where a man stood, waiting. "Well, at least this slave has heart." he says, not that Nádúiranam would know. This man, the man who gave gold to the Slaver, didn't look mad. Nádúiranam wasn't sure if he should be worried.

The man called to the Slave Guards, "This one is mine, I've just purchased him. The Slave guards handed Nádúiranam over to the man, "This is quite convenient, you ran all the way from the market, to here, the Inn I'm staying at for the night, as I negotiate terms with the Governor. What do you think about that?" Nádúiranam, of course, didn't respond. The man looked at him, up and down, and laughed. Show him to my room, and stand outside while I talk to your employer.

---

Nádúiranam was taken to a room down the hall, and to the left.

---

A third guard, walks around, looking into the room to eye these "companions" of Tilki's. "Oi, You, girl, come here, away from that freakish beast."

The other two Guards begin to shackle Tilki.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 02:28 am

Thesia stepped back, then looked at Vressin fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 02:30 am

Vressin glared at the guard his horns bumping slightly against the doorframe as he leaned forward. He moved his arm from on Thesia's neck and put in front of her, moving as if to get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:13 am

Trundum fell silent. He wasn't actually sure how to get him out of this without becoming a criminal too. He shakes his head slowly to Tilki. A silent "Sorry pal"
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:16 am

Tilki nodded, understanding, his expression becoming one of quiet acceptance. He said one short thing, "I'm sorry for putting you in this mess that I made. If anyone is to be sorry, it is me."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:25 am

"Ast" -Nádúiranam
Cantai
the Inn

The guards looked at Tilki, and one said "Shut it scum bag." they led him away in chains.

the third guard repeated himself, "Come here, girl."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:27 am

"May your Gods be with you." Trundum said before turning right around to the other guard. "Why do you need her, if I may?"
Trundum gave a false smile, a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:30 am

Tilki gave the man a hard glare, "Tell the Governor if he want's me to serve, I'd rather throw myself on a sword. You're just as bad as I am. Except you have permission to thieve, where as I get locked up for it." He kept his resolve, "If you want me to come with you, the only thing you'll have is my corpse."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:36 am

Random Guard
Cantai
the Inn

"None of your business. Girl, Come here." He said, authoritatively.

The guards taking Tilki, "Big talk for a lowly thief. We'll be taking your weapons now, as well." And one of the guards relieves Tilki of his weapons.

Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:40 am

Tilki let his weapons be taken, "'Big talk?' Is that all you've got? Then I'm right. You're nothing more the the Governor's pet thieves, the whole lot of you. If the Governor had the balls, he'd personally see me arrested. But he's too scared, so he sends you to clean up the mess that he can't clean up himself." He then spat in one of the guards faces, glaring at the man.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:41 am

Looking helpless, Thesia gently pushed Vressin's arm away and stepped forward obediently. She shook her head at the two Standur, and stood before the guard.
"Yes, sir?"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:46 am

Guards
Cantai
the Inn

1 and 2

The guards look at each other, and then Tilki. "oh, gonna be like that?" The other guard chuckles. "you know what we do to thieves, right boy?"

The guard looks Thesia up and down, "turn around." he says.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:49 am

Tilki glared, he knew exactly what happened to guys like him. "I've been in the system long enough to know. now go ahead, enlighten these lesser mortals. I'm not expecting any pity." He smirked, "But I'm expecting them to hate your guts."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:50 am

Thesia knew what he was going to do.
So she turned around, pushing her hair aside. She then looked up at Vressin.
"M-master...s-sorry I spoke out of turn..."
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:53 am

Trundum stood behind the guardsman. Watching and waiting. If the Guardsman tried anything, he'd wind up without a spine.
At least, that was Trundum thought.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:53 am

Guards
Cantai
the Inn

1 and 2

The guards lead Tilki out of the Inn and into the street, "We cut off their hands." One said, maliciously.

The guard looks at the Slave branding on her neck. "Slave, where is your master?"
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:56 am

Thesia pointed at Trundum, then Vressin.
"I am the property of these Standur. I was purchased at the central stall in Del Mantis by him..." she pointed to Trundum.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 03:58 am

Tilki paled. He was expecting to be sent to the front. Instead he was going to get worse. He silently begged the gods for the salvation of death, for it would be more merciful than this. His face carried an expression of quiet fear and dread. He looked at one man, his face quietly pleading, and said "Do it now...don't make me suffer longer than I have to."
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:08 am

Guards
Cantai
the Inn

The guard looked surprised. "These Standur, who so oppose slavery, own you, a slave? Ha! What a joke. You," He grabs her roughly, tearing her dress a little in the front, "Are coming with me to the Investigators Department, so we can "investigate" this little lie of yours." He begins to pull her down the hall.

1 and 2

The guards brought Tilki to a holding place, not a cell, stocks. First, they took off his outer garments, and then lined him up, and locked him in. He was now locked into the public stock, where the citizens of Cantai could mock him, until they had all of his charges written up.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:11 am

"NO!" She cried out, hearing the fabric rip. "I'm not lying! I've been a slave since I was born! I don't lie about my owner! Please!" She cried. "Not my new dress! Not my..."
Her voice trailed off into sobs as she didn't resist, afraid of doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:12 am

Vressin stepped forward and grabbed the guard's wrist. "She speaks no lie. I would like my property back." He says gravely.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:14 am

Tilki looked out of the stocks, feeling the shame burn. He was breaking down, mentally. He wanted death to come, yet was denied thrice.

Please...just end it...just end it now...

He silently waited for oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:20 am

Trundum spoke up. "Not all Standur are the same." Was all he said. He didn't care what this one guardsman thought.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:26 am

=Arnethr looked at Zau and spoke quickly, with a tone that indicated some sense of urgency, but not panic=

Ka'darga nexim vrothan.

=She did not look back to him, but replied plainly=

Qin'sannin.

=The boy nodded before stepping forwards and walking towards the Guard who held the struggling slave girl, using his magic to avoid walking into something or someone. He spoke Lyverjyin clearly and in a neutral voice that carried little trace of emotion, a skill he had picked up over many years of honing his silver tongue=

Shjneri, celjri'os ni. Ehm'eeirin?
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:34 am

Guard
Cantai
the Inn

The guard didn't look back at the Standur, "Laws are laws. Freak, I don't believe you, and as far as the law goes, if you don't unhand me, you'll be under arrest as well." He said, anger creeping into his voice. "This isn't some mountain that you call home, so-" The guard was interrupted by a young man, standing over him. He turned moving further from the Standur, shaking his arm from the one who grabbed him. "Niiril-sisimin, shjjri?"
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:41 am

Vressin crossed his arms, annoyed, but patient, and just watched what was going on, his gear left behind in the room, save for his armor and robe.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:44 am

Trundum shook his head, waking himself from a day dream. "So. Now what? Where are you bringing her?" He asked, masking his irritation.

Last edited by Felix on 21/07/13, 04:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:45 am

=Arnethr spoke again to the guardsman, this time in a more assertive tone=

Nii'sen e jrj Casimi'den Iinerenis nirilisan jyssm.

=From under his thick, heavy grey robes, the young man produced a token, about the diameter of a Winebottle cork and as thick as a coin, bearing the symbol of the Order of Energetics on one side, and three crossed swords on the other. The token was a gold color, and glinted slightly in the light=

Nii'xadiiri me'dirim ve'.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:51 am

Guards (woah, where did they come from?!)
Cantai
the Inn

The guard looks at the man, handing the girl to another guard he holds out his hand, "let me see that."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:53 am

Vressin looked at Thesia and mouthed at her in Common. "Don't worry. You will be fine." before looking back at the guards.
Back to top Go down
The Meta
The Longterm Poster
The Meta

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:55 am

Tilki heard them, every insult the crowd could throw at him, he heard it. He didn't care, at this point, he had nothing left for him anymore: No family, no friends, and now he had no future. He remained silent, the taunts ringing hollow in his ears.

Your words mean nothing...I couldn't care...

His thoughts were interrupted as a rock hit him in the head, and Tilki glared at the perpetrator, yelling "I'm not the only one who should be here! The real thieves are the ones in the palaces, the mansions, and the castles. If anyone should be here...it should be the Governor!" The retort earned him another rock, Tilki screaming, "Pray to your Gods, because this what await the true heroes! So damn you...damn you all!"

Last edited by The Meta on 21/07/13, 05:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:56 am

=Arnethr handed the token to the guardsman before him, put his arms behind his back, and stood as straight as he could, waiting for the shorter man to finish inspecting it. As this was happening, Zau stood silently next to the doorway with her arms crossed, watching and observing closely=
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 04:57 am

Trundum remembered rather quickly how much he hated Otaizine government. Then also remembered that Standur government don't like slaves either.
He sighed and crossed his arms. Slaves were a lot trickier then Trundum originally thought.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:02 am

Thesia trembled, looking tearfully at the tear. It only made the V-neck worse.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:11 am

Guards
Cantai
the Inn

Looking at the symbolic coin, the guard frowned. "I'm going to have to show this to the Head of the Department, I can't just hand over slaves to Colleges without approval from him. And it's night, so if he agrees, he'll agree tomorrow morning and then you can have her." The guard motions for the guards to leave, replacing one of the other guards who had her. They now carried her between them, one on each arm. The third guard behind them.

Note: they haven't left yet
Back to top Go down
Dewsaur
The Active Poster
Dewsaur

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:19 am

Nyoka put down the ocarina, glad that he has some source of home. He turned his attention the note that was given to him with the parcel. He slipped the piece of paper out and unfolded it pacing back and forth as he read.

"Well at least he replied. So they need warrior for pay for the war effort hmm. No wonder there was so many of them. I guess all I can do is agree."

Nyoka wrote a reply stating that he would help in their effort on behalf of the Order. He walked to the window and gave a whistle, no soon after Whisp had arrived. He fluttered his wing and gave a chirp.

"It's time for a stroll."

He motioned for bird to land on his should, which it did. He strolled out of the Inn and headed to the capital.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:22 am

Thesia didn't struggle. There was no point.
Wait.
The...
"Please! Don't let them hurt me!" She cried to the...College...person. she felt the guard behind her yank her hair.
"Quiet."
She fell silent without another sound.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:22 am

Trundum looked at the boy. Barely managing to keep a cap on his anger and his face neutral. He breathed in slowly.
"So you're the one taking her? Who owes you this much of a favor to abuse the power of the law?" He asked in Common tongue.
It was the only language he knew other then Standur.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:38 am

Vressin looked at Trundum, then the young man he was speaking to. His eyes held anger, and in massive amounts, but his body was neutral and waiting. His claws itched and waited for something more to happen.

Last edited by Armored Heart on 21/07/13, 05:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:39 am

=Arnethr took a moment to reply to the Standur in front of him. He looked down slightly, closing his eyes half way as the flesh of his hands slowly turned to black. He opened his eyes again, staring ahead with blind silver eyes before whispering=

Forgive me...

=With that, he turned to the Guards and shouted to Zau before grabbing two of them, one in each hand, and channeling his magic into the backs of their necks. His muscles tensed up, tightened, and he felt an intense pain from his biceps down to his fingers, which even now after so many years of magic he was not accustomed to. The two Guardsmen were paralyzed as Arnethr's power flowed into them for several seconds before they fell to the floor, unable to breathe, their lungs constricted by black power. As this was happening, Zau stepped forward and delivered a mighty fist to the front Guard's face, knocking him onto the floor, but still alive. Probably. When the three had fallen, the young man turned back to the Standur and yelled in the common tongue=

Find a weapon and get ready to run!
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:44 am

"Ast" -Nádúiranam
Cantai
the Inn

A man gets up from one of the tables at the inn, with a plate of food. "Hey boss, I'm going to bring that new slave some foo-" an unprovoked attacked stopped him mid sentence, and the entire inn was dead quiet. The band of mercenaries all stood up from their table.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:46 am

Thesia was dragged down, and she started screaming, killing the quiet. For a moment she didn't realize they just stopped her from being taken, but once she regained her senses, Thesia started to try and free herself.
"Trundum! Vressin!"
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:47 am

"Ast" -Nádúiranam
Cantai
the Inn

The slave guards leave their posts, to investigate what just happened in the central room.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:48 am

Vressin watched the display of magic, before quickly running back into the room to grab his weapons, taking several agonizing seconds to slip them into place before rushing back into the hallway, passing Trundum as his way out. He stopped next to the young man, nodding without looking at him in thanks, before dropping down and making the guards' arms let go of Thesia. "Come on, young one, we need to leave." He whispered, before looking at the door to the room, waiting for Trundum.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:53 am

Trundum was shocked by the young man's sudden violence. But quickly recovered. Never judge a book by it's cover somebody told him once.
In a moment his axe was in his hands and he ran to where they took Thesia. Finding her and Vressian by the door.
"Do we even know what we're doing?" Trundum asked. Then quickly looked around the room, seeing several of the patrons here stand.
Back to top Go down
TrashClown
The Longterm Poster
TrashClown

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:55 am

=Arnethr started to look around frantically, his thoughts racing=

Shit shit shit... I don't think I could pull off a blast attack.. not after that, without even having readied myself.. Dammit, come on, think!

Zaubukra! Kexgeri-bor’dagn!

=Zau nodded and got between the dead guards and the mercenaries as Arnethr put his fists together, his flesh greying and darkening=
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:57 am

Thesia was up and clinging to Vressin, sobbing.
She looked for the person who saved her. She had to thank them.
"What are they doing?" She asked through her tears, looking at her saviors.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 05:58 am

Vressin put one hand on Thesia's neck for a moment before setting his shield in place in front of him, and waiting. "Stay behind us, Thesia." He whispered, gently pushing her behind him. He looked over and waited to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Felix
The Longterm Poster

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 06:08 am

Trundum took a defensive stance next to Vressianm, ready to defend not only him but Thesia too.
Back to top Go down
N
The Longterm Poster
N

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime21/07/13, 06:09 am

"Ast" -Nádúiranam
Cantai
the Inn

Nádúiranam heard the guards in front of the door leave. He didn't move to leave, however, there were 4 other slaves in this room. All of them were reasonably clothed, they had shoes, jewelry even. Nádúiranam sat on the ground, leaning against the wall, with only his pants, his ragged, dirty pants. Nádúiranam suddenly felt power ebb, slowly, into his veins. It was a tickling sensation, coming from inside him. Nádúiranam looked down at his hands, holding them up in front of him, such a strange feeling coursing through them.

Nádúiranam tried to focus, bringing magic to the forefront of his brain, it didn't work, like all the other times he tried, there was a barrier that blocked it when it got to a certain point. He bared his teeth in frustration, clenching his hands into fists. He knew he had been cursed, he understood what it meant, but he didn't like it. Not. One. Bit. he took a deep breath, and his stomach growled. He groaned, he hadn't eat much, aside from what the slaver gave him, which was stale bread, and what he bought this morning, fresh bread. He put hand on his stomach, wondering if he was going to eat tonight.

-

Some of the mercenaries put their hands on their swords. "Hey now, we don't want no trouble from you." One spoke up, "If you just take whatever it is you're involved with, and go outside, everything'll be good." As he spoke, another mercenary, with a plate of food in his hands, started walking towards attackers, cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki   GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GDRP - Book One: Norrburahki
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next