Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good community based around general roleplay. We're accepting of any and all who love to write, read, and share!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World

Go down 
+7
Xion's Memory
Teria
shadowoof
Razgriz
N
Apothecary
zeru
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 06:08 am

Urthus took the box and opened it swiftly, using one of the spines on his arm to rip the tape. He lifted the TV out and plugged it in, instantly getting a whole bunch of nothing. "Now what."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 06:32 am

"um, atenna or box. I want a news channel. You say this Shadow keeps getting into trouble. I want to see if anything is happening." She asked Urthus while crwaling back into the room for any of the things she metioned
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 06:40 am

"I think I saw an antenna in there. Get that and plug it in? Can't hurt." Urthus said, walking over to her and picking her up to speed things along.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 07:10 am

"Thank you." She said as she got lifted into the airs and brought to their goal. Grabbing it she pointed to the tv.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 08:12 am

Urthus carried her back, setting her down next to the TV. "You have more knowledge of this than I do."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 08:19 am

Paladin assessed the damage.
"Any longer and my armor would have been breached. I can't take a direct hit right now - and the collateral is too much for my cannon."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 08:21 am

"Understood," Gestalt responded. "Do you need assistance in the repairs?"
Back to top Go down
http://atlantis117@gmail.com
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 09:33 am

Bella just nodded her head to her new friend and settled up the TV before turning on the news. "We are here to report the battle between 3 vigilantes and a merchandise suit that damaged several roads buildings and police vehicles. The Military group known as HERCU.... wait.. their seems to be an problem. One of the vigilantes came back.. gunship's are now surrounding the Vigilante. He seems to have a black smoke substance surround him. Oh god... He just destroyed two of the gunship's." The screen then moved to a technical difficulty's. "Oh god." Was all Bella could say to what she just saw.

(If Jer or Raz have a prob with this just PM)
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 05:31 pm

"Everything alright?" Urthus said, having watched the same thing but not as affected by it as she was. In fact, he seemed to show very little care for anything that had just gone down.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime24/11/14, 09:30 pm

"What does shadow do?" Bella asked him. Remembering he isn't human
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 01:09 am

"Shadow things? Use his advanced biology and/or supernatural abilities to do...pfff whatever. Saw him use his back tendril things to kill people a bit ago. Other than that...in your language I believe the term is I dont know. I dont see him that much."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:40 am

"No." Paladin replied. "My repairs are dealt with, I don't need to waste your time." He studied Goliath. "Is there a nearbye hill? Even a slight depression. Just enough for me to aim up...I have an idea."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:41 am

"What do you plan on doing?" Gestalt asked.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:44 am

"Well, I plan on shooting his face in from downwind, so my attack goes skyward and avoids collateral." He said.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 07:45 am

"Don't" Gestalt said. "We are not killers. We do not want him dead."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 08:03 am

"I'm under the assumption the head isn't where his real head is." Paladin admitted.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 08:05 am

"We took him down, and got a decent look at the schematics of the suit. Believe me, a headshot from your gun would indeed kill him. He's beaten, and the police have control. Let them take him in now."
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 08:06 am

Paladin grimaced.
"As you wish." He took flight and disappeared into the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 08:10 am

"Thank you," Gestalt said.

James got back home soon enough.....but there was a problem as soon as he walked through the door: he had none of the pepto-bismol he had left the house to get. So, there goes his alibi....unless he could save it. "James!" Michael shouted from the living room. "Where were you? I tried to tell you we still had some of the stuff."

"Oh uh....sorry, didn't hear you. Probably good anyway, since the store was out."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 09:35 am

"Well I guess we ound out what shadow is doing." She said to Urthus. "Um.. can you take me to my room please." She said in with a laugh.

Dark was a little bored now. If he was incontrol while they were fighting goliath than maybe the fight would have been done sooner. Marcus never really tried that much or he restrained himself but now He was going to finish the Job that Marcus or Revanant couldn't or he would have finished it if it wasn't for the sewage water that somehow wrapped along his leg and dragged him down the manhole.

"What the hell?" Was all Dark could say as he landed knee deep in the sewage.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime25/11/14, 09:41 pm

Urthus shrugged and turned around to let her get on. "Do humans not heal quickly? Is there no healing remedy on this planet?"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 03:52 am

"Oh my leg is just numb now. To be honest I have a faster healing than most humans." She said as she climbed onto his back. Truth be told, she was just feeling lazy.

Dark scanned the area for whatever dragged him down but he could smell something other than the sewage. "Left.. They sent you." Dark said to the scarred woman with no face only a flayed skin.

"Well, they thought you lost your game.. seeing as the amount of dead people you rack up isn't high." She said in a small girls voice.

"I've had a few comprecations."

Oh. I'm a comprecation. Marcus said in Darks head with a laugh but only dark could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 04:17 am

"Okay. On my planet, we have symbiotes to help heal us. Wounds heal faster due to their saliva. Cuts and scrape are gone within minutes. Broken bones require a synthetic version of them, a large machine with more potent salves, but everyone I knew had at least one Veria in their home as a pet." Urthus said walking towards where he picked her up.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 04:40 am

"Cool. A few years ago I fell into a radiation pit and came out a shapeshifter." Bella said to him. She was starting to wonder if Zeru was also an alein.

"I thought they might have sent handle after me." Dark said to her. He was slightly confused by this.

"Well you see. I'm right now, they got a new left and handle took yours" She said back to him cheerfuly.

Wow. Code name galour

"So, she replaced me." Dark said to her. He knew this would have happened.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 05:14 am

"Shapeshifter? And you stay human?" Urthus questioned, turning a corner.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 05:21 am

"Well I'm a poly-beast or at least I think it's called that. I can turn into 3 different animals, I can turn into more it's just I would lose control and go berserk." Bella said to him. "I also like my clothes now." She finished with a laugh.

"Well yea." Left said as she rose 3 tendrils of water. "Your the lucky one Darkness, you are made of your element, I always wondered why Death fancied you more than me and why you could kill for days without tiring but now I see why." Left said to him in anger and sent her 3 sewage tendrils at Dark with a great force.

Dark on the other hand raised a wall of darkness to block the tendrils before kicking it. Sending it into Left. "I learnt a few new tricks idiot."

Don't you mean I learnt a few new tricks.

Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 05:27 am

Urthus let out a small chuckle. "Fair enough. If I could change my shape, I'd probably stay the same too. More comfortable, and less chance of being attacked by my people. Assuming in this hypothetical situation they aren't trapped in the Void like they are now."
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime26/11/14, 05:37 am

"Were they now..." Michael said, somewhat unconvinced. But he let it slide, and went to the kitchen. Chris took advantage of the absence, and rushed to James, hugging him tightly. She whispered into his ear "Don't you ever scare me like that again dammit..."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime28/11/14, 07:08 am

"Well I don't mind being a cat, It makes me feel free and what about your people being in the void?" She asked him curiosy
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime28/11/14, 07:59 am

"Sorry," James said sincerely. "Didn't think he'd be that bad.....just glad I had some help," he added, reflecting on Shadow and Paladin. He wondered how he would have fared against Goliath had he not had some help. He realized it was not a thought he wanted to think about.

Going back up to his room, James closed the door and locked it for good measure, taking off his shirt......only to realize that the damage to his armor had been so bad, that his shirt like before, had taken damage. Instead of holes, it was just missing whole parts, and the nanites had the foresight to fill in the gaps. But as he took the shirt off, they retreated to his skin and he was left with a ruined shirt.

"Well....fuck. What was the damage Gestalt?" he asked to the empty air.

Besides the shirt? Sever burns across your torso, bone damage across your entire body. Shrapnel from the missile embedded in your chest and deeper, which we need to remove so a moment please......you may want to bite down on the shirt.

"Bite down? Why would I bite do--HOLY FUCK!" he screamed. Downstairs, Chris, Amy and Michael jumped in their seats at the noise. "James?!" Chris said as she stood up. "It's nothing!" James both yelled and grunted back down. "Just stubbed my toe!" he said through gritted teeth before biting down on the cloth of his shirt. Gestalts' method of removing the shrapnel, was to push the slivers out of his body. As James looked down at his chest, (much of the skin now formed from nanites) several slivers of metal began poking out of his skin, before being forced all the way out and falling to the floor with small clinks. There was no blood, the nanites keeping at least his blood from going out. Some warning next time Gestalt.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime28/11/14, 08:40 am

Left was not expecting the hole wall to be sent at her and took the force which would have crushed a normal human. but the host was badly damaged. "How.. are you still strong after that fight, you haven't killed anyone." She was scared which was not normal for the deaths entitys. They were considered the most dangerous beings and the fact Darkness was stronger than before scared her.

"Did you know they were going to give this host to handle?" Dark asked her and got a shaken head. "Well I decided to take the host instead and let me tell you, if handle took him, well Handle would have been consumed by the kids will." Dark explained to her which only scared Left more.

"Wait.. your not in full control?" She stutted with fear. A human able to control the Darkness itself.

"Yea, he's not in control fully, we kinda take turns whenever I'm injured." Marcus's voice boomed from his body.

"Shut up human, this is my fight."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime28/11/14, 08:32 pm

"It's a long story that can be shortened up to 'i made a mistake.' Now my entire race, and planet is stuck in an alternate dimension. I call it the Void, as it is void of anything. It has no detectable matter, no sources of energy, yet it produces light from everywhere and allows one to move through it like water. It defies all known physics, yet exists near our own space and time. And I trapped my people in it."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/11/14, 12:06 am

"Wow, I'm sorry for your people. I can't say anything to match thator to make you better exceot for your find them and at least they may be alive. I ha two siblings before I was born. My sister died in a accident, Marcus my brother died in an attepmt to stop a robberie and then my parents think I died because I fell into a radiation pit and got muatated into this. FUnny thing is I think I'm immue to radiation now." She said to him in a claming tone. Holding back a few tears for his and her own memorys
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/11/14, 01:20 am

"I believe the human expression is thank you. And I am sorry for your loss." Urthus replied, thinking for a moment before slowly and awkwardly reaching behind himself to sort of pat Bella on the back. "Your radiation immunity is going to be helpful around me. Without going into specifics, I tend to...have a source of radiation around me at all times. Though the radiation has proven so far to be illusive, illogical, and extremely hazardous to anything from this planet. In all my tests, anything exposed to it, including what your species deems is radiation immune succumbs quickly. Though, my tests never included living tissue, unless you count plants."
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/11/14, 03:42 am

"Well plants are organic just not like living human tissue. I don't know but yea Thats cool I won't be succumb to radiation when around you." She said as they reached the hall to her room.

"It's true." Left said in astonisment.

"Don't get it over your head, anyways time to send you back to hell." As dark said this he shadw stepped right next to left which in turn only frightened her and he planted his hand on her face before releasing. A blue like move was removed from her mouth and sent back to the ground while to woman she processed was most likly dead.

"Who was she?"

"She was the weakest of the four now turned five but soon to be three. Dark said before feeling Marcus kicking in the front door. "Fine you get control." And with that Marcus was back in the front seat.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/11/14, 05:50 am

"I still wish to leave it in mystery. I have seen what it can do to humans, exposure to the Void. It is terrifying, and I only want to inflict it upon my enemies." Urthus replied, crouching down in front of her door. "I hope you found everything?"
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/11/14, 05:53 am

"Yea well leave it for your enemy's then." Bella said for a laugh before nodding to him when he asked if she found what was needed.

Marcus left the sewer after a long walk and chat with Dark. He learnt a little more abut his friend and he decided to go a little easier on him from now on but soon he was about to reach Zerus
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime29/11/14, 06:44 am

"Well. I'll be around. Just try not to interrupt if I am on the computer on the main platform. Or, largest platform. Whatever it is. Zeru can tell you. I get...snappy I think is the term." Urthus said, standing up once she was dismounted.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime30/11/14, 03:23 am

"Right I'll just be here then." Bella said to him as she started to test her injured leg. "Thanks for carrying me." She said with a slight grin before resting her head on her pillow.

Marcus opened the blast door and entered the long hall before coming to some light. "For once. Good to be home."
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime30/11/14, 04:26 am

"It was no problem." Urthus replied, nodding. He turned his head slightly, as if hearing a noise. Without another word, a white and pink hole appeared behind him, emitting a pink mist that he dove into quickly. It vanished behind him, closing up without a sound. The pink fog it left behind quickly dissipated, but it would feel warm where the portal was open for several minute later, as if the very air had been heated to a high enough temperature to become a weak heat lamp.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 05:35 am

As soon as Marcus said what he said he moved to his room and made a tendril like cot and jumped into it. The texture made to feel somewhat nice Marcus simply allowed himself to sleep.

(Well for all those who continue to shrp I am done and I think the others are too.)
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 07:39 am

While zeru said he was going to bed was mainly lying on the bed holding up a helmet he was working on and thinking of what to add before putting it down and falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 08:30 am

--Timeskip: Monday, October 30th, 2034. 5:30 PM--

Two weeks. Two weeks since the kidnapping, and Goliath. It all felt so long ago, yet still fresh for James, Chris and Amy. Chris was able to put the kidnapping behind her, tough girl she was. The muscle suit was still hidden in James' closet though there had been some close calls with it.

But now, they had a chance to relax, sort of. Conscripted into the most debasing of acts, the three friends were busy manning a 'bobbing for apples' booth at their school carnival, the event being held outside the school on the street, and the event was packed.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 08:41 am

Zeru had heard about a carnival being held by a local school so he asked the others if they wanted to go while draggoig urthus along to force him to take a break and relax so he wouldn't make mistakes due to stress etc.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 08:42 am

At the carnival was Stella, who was just walking around, not sure of what to do. She spotted the others, but turned and began to walk away.
They...didn't really like her that much...well, at least that is what she thought.
Back to top Go down
Teria
The Oldest Crones Alive
Teria

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 08:47 am

Urthus had grumbled naturally as Zeru brought him along. "Fine, but i'm not making promises on not thinking about work." He had replied, putting on what few human clothes he had. As they walked around, he just sort of...looked at things, adding what they were and putting them in his memory to compute later. He was in a working sort of mood, the kind where you can't help but think about something, and it showed.
Back to top Go down
shadowoof
Member of the Community

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 08:53 am

Marcus and Bella along with Zeru and Frank arrived at the carnival. Reason one was just to check it out but Bella was also enrolled here and Marcus thought about seeing what they could do but he also felt like he did something out side the school he just couldn't remember what. Bella saw a few of her new friends and wondered off while Marcus did his own thing and found some of the many activity's.

"I've always wanted to bob for a apple."

Really

"Yea." Marcus said to dark as no one was around excerpt for the three kids manning it. Marcus moved closer until he saw one of them as the kidnapped girl. This made Marcus hesitant at first but he wanted to bob a apple and that would happen. "Ello do I have to pay to bob?" He asked them with a smile.
Back to top Go down
zeru
The Wizards
zeru

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 09:43 am

"oh come on bro even you need breaks"zeru replied looking for something fun to do while adjusting his sunglasses better.
Back to top Go down
Razgriz
The Oldest Crones Alive
Razgriz

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime01/12/14, 10:34 pm

Chris was looking around at the people looking for potential people to draw to the booth, when she saw Stella. "Stella!" she shouted, getting her attention.
Back to top Go down
Xion's Memory
The Wizards
Xion's Memory

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime02/12/14, 04:46 am

Stella jumped. Seeing them, she walked over slowly, slightly blushing.
"Hey." She said, waving. "How are you all?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World   Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Welcome to the New World
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next